Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beginning in the End?

+7
mereva
HeyHey
wonderwoman
Bonesicted
Katecow
jcn747
jro54
11 posters

Go down

The Beginning in the End? Empty The Beginning in the End?

Post by jro54 Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:24 pm

I don't know if you guys have already figure this out and discuss this, but as I watching episodes of S1 on Hulu, I just realized that when B&B first met 6 years ago, they had a falling out, then Booth starts dating Tessa and Brennan starts dating Pete, then in the pilot, he has her hold for questioning and picks her up at the airport and then they sing Foreigner's "Hot Blooded". And now, we have the 100th (remembering how they met) and it looks like things don't end well. Then the Catfish and Mr. Forehead (Tessa and Pete), then they sing "Hot Blooded" (when they first realize that they had a connection) again, and then the "Beginning in the End." (and it's at an airport) Is it just me or does it seem like what's happening in S5 is a repeat of what happen up to the pilot?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

The Beginning in the End? Empty Re: The Beginning in the End?

Post by jcn747 Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:40 pm

Good point!!!!
See i have been trying to decide wether the beginning in the end is the beginning of the d4 final, or the literal beginning of the series, but the point you made above is a an indicator that it is the beginning of the series, so perhaps the s5 final ends in an airport, after that is where it all began.
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Katecow Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:21 am

In the sides for that episode doesn't it say somthing about Brennan going to Indonesia with Daisey? But then again in another side from the sme episode Hodgens says " No she's not" so I realy don't know what to think.

Katecow

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:25 am

The sides say that Brennan is talking about going to Indonesia with Daisy and then Hodgins says that she's not going to Indonesia, but I still don't think that B&B are going their separate ways without at least exchanging goodbyes or I love you's.

I keep thinking about what does the "Beginning in the End" mean and how the S4 finale tie into the S5 finale if they go their separate ways (I'm like 100% sure that the "tBitE" as to do with B&B) I think in the 100th, they will come to the conclusion that they have no future as a couple in a romantic relationship, so they decide to stay just friends and continue their professional relationship, but everything that happens between the 100th and the finale like the slow dance at her high school reunion, dating other people, singing "Hot Blooded", and thinking about the possibility of not seeing each other for a whole year has got to create some sparks and bring out their feelings. Just because they think that they can't have a functional romantic relationship doesn't mean that they don't love each other. I think what happens in the next 7 episodes is going to make them realize that they love each even more.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:37 am

jro54 wrote: I keep thinking about what does the "Beginning in the End" mean and how the S4 finale tie into the S5 finale

You're not alone thinking about that. For some reason I have a feeling (or perhaps I'm just hoping...) the "Beginning in the End" and the "End in the Beginning" have something to do with each other and that the "Beginning in the End" also has to do with the B&B relationship.

I love all these riddles, even though it's also almost making me nuts from trying to figure them out. Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderwoman Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:47 am

Bonesicted wrote:
jro54 wrote: I keep thinking about what does the "Beginning in the End" mean and how the S4 finale tie into the S5 finale

You're not alone thinking about that. For some reason I have a feeling (or perhaps I'm just hoping...) the "Beginning in the End" and the "End in the Beginning" have something to do with each other and that the "Beginning in the End" also has to do with the B&B relationship.

I love all these riddles, even though it's also almost making me nuts from trying to figure them out. Wink

I know it's great isn't it. Can't you just feel the momentum. I am loving the clues each episode. It has absolutely got me.

wonderwoman
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:23 am

Has any of you missed this spoiler thing?

In the aftermath of ‘Bones‘ 100th episode, will Booth really move on? – pizandbooby via Twitter
That is his plan, and it’s first put to the test when Rena Sofer’s marine biologist makes her move on April 29. “He’s giving it a committed try,” exec producer Stephen Nathan says, “but whether he succeeds…. Well, I think the loyal fans don’t want him to succeed. And that’s what we’re going to be exploring next season.” Wait, did we just get Season 6 scoop? We did.
Source: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

“He’s giving it a committed try,” exec producer Stephen Nathan says, “but whether he succeeds…. Well, I think the loyal fans don’t want him to succeed. And that’s what we’re going to be exploring next season.” Shocked

Ok, so if that's true: What the H*CK are we supposed to be "dancing in the street in our underwear", as HH promised, over then?? confused

Or...is it just something SN said to get all of us diehard fans to think nothing will happen?...

What's your thoughts about this??
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:26 am

Bonesicted wrote:

Ok, so if that's true: What the H*CK are we supposed to be "dancing in the street in our underwear", as HH promised, over then?? confused

I'm not sure that was ever a direct quote from HH (correct me if I'm wrong) - I thought it had come from a behind the scenes source on the Fox forums. One of those friend-of-a-friend-of-a-second-cousin types.

From what I recall, most of what they had vaguely hinted at happening in the season has kind of happened though.

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:38 am

It's terrible, if it's true. TERRIBLE. And definitely no dancing in the streets there.
Oh my.. it hurts to read about it, let alone to watch it. pale
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:42 am

HeyLJ wrote:
I'm not sure that was ever a direct quote from HH (correct me if I'm wrong) - I thought it had come from a behind the scenes source on the Fox forums. One of those friend-of-a-friend-of-a-second-cousin types.

From what I recall, most of what they had vaguely hinted at happening in the season has kind of happened though.
I hope it's not true that S6 will be about Booth trying to find Mrs Right...I don't know...I thought the writers were more clever than that. I mean, it sounds so like every other TV-show. Nothing unique or Bones-y...if you know what I mean. Neutral

I'll go with your thoughts, the "one of those friend-of-a-friend-of-a-second-cousin types". Smile Otherwise it's almost like a stupid slip-up from SN as we in that case now know what S6 will be all about, and how fun is it knowing that beforehand. Maybe I have too high thoughts about HH, SN & co, but I never thought they'd be that "stupid" to ruin it for the fans by saying something like that. confused
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:43 am

Judging from facebook fans comments though, a lot of fans were highly disappointed with the end of the 100th and to end S5 on a further angsty note would be pretty disastrous for S6 ratings, I would have though?

But then, if they have 2 more seasons guaranteed, who knows?

Bah! Only 6 episodes left to find out though! 5-ish if I skip the aquarium episode. Laughing Wink

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gea Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:57 am

Hey!! Doesn't HH say something about the season finale being a pay-off for the 100th?? Come on, guys!! It has to be something really good...they are not going to dissapoint us!! As Gordon Gordon would say: HOPE AND PATIENCE!!!
Gea
Gea
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 57
Say What You Want : Well... I'm from Spain so English is not my native language so sorry if I make mistake writing!
And... I REALLY LOVE BONES!!!
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:05 am

What the? Don't they know that if they Booth rejects her in the finale, there going to loose so many viewers . I would think that they would be smart enough to know that it's end of S5 and the only thing fans want to see is B&B get together, but i don't know. loco But I don't think the Catfish will be in S6 it would be very difficult to get her as a quest star and Rena Sofer has said that she only whats to be on NCIS.

I think they might be saying different things about the finale to confuse us and to drive us crazy because I every interview that I have seen or read, they always say something different like first HH said that the finale will be a big payback for the 100th and then SN (and DB) say that he might still be trying to move on. What the hell is going on?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:07 am

Gea wrote:Hey!! Doesn't HH say something about the season finale being a pay-off for the 100th?? Come on, guys!! It has to be something really good...they are not going to dissapoint us!! As Gordon Gordon would say: HOPE AND PATIENCE!!!
Nope, no hope and patience with HH.
As it was already mentioned in another thread, it could be not payoff, but payback for Brennan... Sad And Booth searching for Mrs. Right in season 6... pale pale
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:54 am

jro54 wrote:
I think they might be saying different things about the finale to confuse us and to drive us crazy because I every interview that I have seen or read, they always say something different like first HH said that the finale will be a big payback for the 100th and then SN (and DB) say that he might still be trying to move on. What the hell is going on?

I'm inclined to agree with you!

If that statement of SN's is correct I really wonder if it isn't HH's, SN's & co's way to play with us, messing up our heads you know? They can't be that dumb to say something like that, to give a way what S6 will be all about. It just seems so out of character for those guys to say something like that and really mean it, isn't it?

HH has said we will be dancing in the street in our underwears after seeing the S5 finale, and I don't know if it's just me but there is more or less just one thing that would make me even contemplating dancing in the street in my underwear. Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:09 am

I just had a horrible thought. What if B&B are going to be together but he finds out something has resulted from rolling in the hay with Catherine?

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:21 am

puckishbearscubsfan wrote:I just had a horrible thought. What if B&B are going to be together but he finds out something has resulted from rolling in the hay with Catherine?

That would kill me. Not sure I could watch if that happened...
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:26 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
puckishbearscubsfan wrote:I just had a horrible thought. What if B&B are going to be together but he finds out something has resulted from rolling in the hay with Catherine?

That would kill me. Not sure I could watch if that happened...

That scenario has me out too. Gone faster than the speed of light.

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:26 am

I haven't even thought abt that option. No If that happens and HH thinks that I'll be dancing in the street in my underwear because I'm sooo happy there'll be a baby Booth, he's sooooo wrong! At least if the baby Booth is coming out of a catfish... puke
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:42 am

Bonesicted wrote:

I haven't even thought abt that option. No If that happens and HH thinks that I'll be dancing in the street in my underwear because I'm sooo happy there'll be a baby Booth, he's sooooo wrong! At least if the baby Booth is coming out of a catfish... puke

That's a possibility, but I doubt that will happen. Booth has been in love with bones for 6 years, and he can't just fall out of love with her. He may really like the Catfish and try to move on with her, but he doesn't have to be in love with her. At least we know that Booth and Catherine will fizzle out eventually and everything will work out eventually with B&B.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphs93 Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:02 am

jro54 wrote:
Bonesicted wrote:

That's a possibility, but I doubt that will happen. Booth has been in love with bones for 6 years, and he can't just fall out of love with her. He may really like the Catfish and try to move on with her, but he doesn't have to be in love with her. At least we know that Booth and Catherine will fizzle out eventually and everything will work out eventually with B&B.

I think a part of me would die inside of that happened! But catfish is just temporary...and a baby would Tie Rena Sofer down for more episodes which I doubt will happen.

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : Me: It's the 100th episode tomorrow.
Mum: What is it a special murder or something?
Me: I don't watch it for the cases mother!

I am secretly Naomi from paleontology.
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:57 am

Bonesicted wrote:
jro54 wrote:

I'm inclined to agree with you!

If that statement of SN's is correct I really wonder if it isn't HH's, SN's & co's way to play with us, messing up our heads you know? They can't be that dumb to say something like that, to give a way what S6 will be all about. It just seems so out of character for those guys to say something like that and really mean it, isn't it?

HH has said we will be dancing in the street in our underwears after seeing the S5 finale, and I don't know if it's just me but there is more or less just one thing that would make me even contemplating dancing in the street in my underwear. Wink

HH didn't actually say that. Someone who works for fox said that "At some point, we are going to want to take the writers out in the back and beat them with a stick, but by the end we are going to want to hug and kiss the writers and dance in our underwear in the streets." I don't remember exactly what they said, but they did also gave away some other juicy spoilers that are accurate. They also said that "B&B will be a couple in a romantic relationship by the end of this season, but as far as things go, it's a little bit up in there."

I totally think that HH and SN are messing with us by giving us mixed messages and saying different things to drive us crazy because they are giving out to much information and they are not that stupid to just give out spoilers unless there doing to throw us off and to cover up a big B&B moment in the finale.

And what they said can have many interpretations like when HH said "The finale is going to be a payoff for the finale," could mean that Booth is going to get back at Brennan for hurting him, but I highly doubt that he's going to reject her just because he wants to get back at her because that is not the kind of man Booth is.
And what SN said about Booth moving on next season doesn't exactly mean that he's gong to move on with the Catfish. I don't think that the Catfish will come back in S6 because she said that she doesn't want to be Bones and they nothing long-term will happen between her and Booth. And what SN said also doesn't mean that Booth is going to move on "romantically" with "women", it could also mean that he is going to move on by training soldiers. Like what if Booth is going to date the Catfish and realize that he'll never feel the same way about her as he does for Bones, so he brakes up with her and goes off to the army rangers. And in the premiere, master sergeant Booth will be training soldiers and trying to get over Bones because he's been in love with her for 6 years and he can't just expect to completely move on with someone else so quickly.

What ever happens, HH&Co ensured us that they know what they are doing and HH says that he knows how B&B get together, he just doesn't say when, so it's not about "if" there going to get together, it's about "when" there going to. I just hope it won't be in 30 or 40 or 50 years.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum