Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Jibber Jabber" Video

3 posters

:: News

Go down

"Jibber Jabber" Video Empty "Jibber Jabber" Video

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:58 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

"Jibber Jabber" Video Empty Re: "Jibber Jabber" Video

Post by dawnsfire Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:58 pm

Somewhere it was said (Pilot commentary?) that TJ could manage any of the lingo thrown at him, but Eric could say things much faster.

And I remember an interview with an actor from one of the later Star Trek shows about getting the script and wondering how to say these things. Hazard of the profession, I guess. No wonder I'll never make it as an actress!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:21 am

I loved the way they used the "fast forward" on Hodgins' lines. He was in a hurry in that scene anyway, so super-speed was funny. And Cam's reaction!!

Oh, and I like that old clip that they're using in these, it's probably from S1 or S2, with David in the lead (reminiscent of Angel if you ask me) with no tie. It has to be back then because he's wearing the Ranger belt buckle, not Cocky!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: News

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum