Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things you should be doing instead of being in theABY!

+31
himbeer29
dreamerktm411
jro54
Cordelia
kokonut_soda
joybrennan
SnoopGirl
Bonesbabe
HermioneGirl101
crzy4bones
tinge1990
olivia
future_anthro
Gea
THX1138
G
Sany
cynthia_brennanite
i_heart_bones
CeleryStick
dawnsfire
bones206
bones_fanatic19
CanadianBones
jb
flyersfan35
treble21
DBCrazy
Kasper
simonmad
bugaboo628
35 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Things you should be doing instead of being in theABY! Empty Things you should be doing instead of being in theABY!

Post by bugaboo628 Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:00 am

What should YOU be doing instead of being here in theABY?
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Things you should be doing instead of being in theABY! Empty Re: Things you should be doing instead of being in theABY!

Post by simonmad Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:45 am

I should be studying spanish, but instead of the "cervantes curso a distancia" link, I always click accidentally Embarassed on the "aby". Does this make me a bad person Rolling Eyes ??? Last year I had already finished the 7th unit on February, now I hardly finished the 2nd last week. What worries me is that I don't feel guilty at all... Shocked
simonmad
simonmad
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 110
Say What You Want :
Understanding,
Compassion,
Kindness and Love
are the only true revolutionary ideas.
Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Things you should be doing instead of being in theABY! Empty Re: Things you should be doing instead of being in theABY!

Post by Kasper Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:10 am

Hmm... writing an inorganic chemistry lab report, quantum mechanics for chemistry, studying for aforementioned exam on Thursday, reading a prelab, studying immunology, studying molec bio, doing lab report questions, studying for inorganic chemistry...

Yeah I should be doing homework but no haha
Kasper
Kasper
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12859
Say What You Want : For British eyes only
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:23 am

Oh, I try to just sneak in here sometimes when I need to take a break (from work). Shhhh. So, I guess that means that I should be working.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:24 am

Should be at work, but I'm sick, so I choose here Smile
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:01 am

Cleaning. Oh, and probably writing.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jb Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:42 am

ohh, I really should learn for that big 3 hour latin- test, that will decide whether I can continue studying or not .....I already failed once...so: last chance Shocked affraid
jb
jb
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 44
Say What You Want : fish love decoration!
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:42 am

Kasper wrote:Hmm... writing an inorganic chemistry lab report, quantum mechanics for chemistry, studying for aforementioned exam on Thursday, reading a prelab, studying immunology, studying molec bio, doing lab report questions, studying for inorganic chemistry...

Yeah I should be doing homework but no haha

nice to know there is someone else out there with as horrible school classes I as have had to take Very Happy

MAC COMPLEX BABY!!! Wink My molec prof hated us since we weren't biotech students and pretty much told us that she didn't care about how we did. immuno was ok...i never took inorganic chem though.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:53 pm

I really studying for the two math tests i have this week, but i always seem to get distracted Very Happy
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:08 pm

I should be sleeping, but I can't seem to be able to click the red X in the corner...
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:38 pm

Packing!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by CeleryStick Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:32 pm

Balancing my checkbook. Blech! puke
CeleryStick
CeleryStick
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2010-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:23 pm

Working on my 20,000 word honours thesis!

Well actually right now i should be sleeping....
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cynthia_brennanite Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:21 pm

Soooo many, shopping, working, reading, studying, probably watching a Bones episode Wink
cynthia_brennanite
cynthia_brennanite
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 71
Say What You Want : I'M A HUGE BONES FAN FOR PR, BUT I GUESS OVER HERE WE ALL ARE! SO I FEEL @ HOME....LOL! JUST MAKING NEW FRIENDS WHO SHARE THE SAME PASSION FOR B&B...
Registration date : 2010-02-13

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:07 am

working on the bloody exchange server.

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17120
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by G Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:07 am

dawnsfire wrote:Packing!

queen
Word up to that one. Me too.
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 8770
Say What You Want : Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
Man in Black: You're that smart?
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?
Man in Black: Yes.
Vizzini: Morons.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:04 am

Sany wrote:working on the bloody exchange server.
Now, now, Sany. You have to show it a little love or it'll never cooperate with ya. C'mere little server ... hug
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:25 am

DBCrazy wrote:
Now, now, Sany. You have to show it a little love or it'll never cooperate with ya. C'mere little server ... hug
Ya' know I love ya' Sherry, but I'm with Sany on this one - best tool I've found for fixing a wayward Exchange server Sany? The serv-o-matic 3000:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Yeah, whack it a couple times with the Serv-o-matic and then let the hardware techs deal with it. Does it for me every time.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:15 pm

THX1138 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
Ya' know I love ya' Sherry, but I'm with Sany on this one - best tool I've found for fixing a wayward Exchange server Sany? The serv-o-matic 3000:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Yeah, whack it a couple times with the Serv-o-matic and then let the hardware techs deal with it. Does it for me every time.

king RM
Sherry while I agree with you that you have to be nice to the servers, this one is satan's child.

I'll go with THX's idea. Though then again maybe not cause i'll have to then repair the machine since, as a student I'm both hardware tech and software person.

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17120
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:14 am

Sleeping!
Its 1.30am and i have to be up at 5am... Sleep
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:32 pm

My homework Razz
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasper Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:39 pm

Molecular Biology quiz tomorrow... should be studying but the Olympics and snooping around here are more interesting...
Kasper
Kasper
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12859
Say What You Want : For British eyes only
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Gea Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:31 am

Anatomy test next MOnday!!! I hadn't touched yet any book... It's going to be a bloody weekend (this time I will be tested on arteries, veins and nerves... no more bones Sad )
Gea
Gea
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 57
Say What You Want : Well... I'm from Spain so English is not my native language so sorry if I make mistake writing!
And... I REALLY LOVE BONES!!!
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu May 13, 2010 4:13 am

What else, working.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu May 13, 2010 4:31 am

laundry!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next