Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ED in 'New York Tails' Magazine

4 posters

:: News

Go down

ED in 'New York Tails' Magazine Empty ED in 'New York Tails' Magazine

Post by ehbee Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:43 am

Saturday, May 17, 2008
"Bones" and "House" Down at the Farm

One of the cool things I get to do sometimes is attend fundraisers with the quirky, the eccentric, and of course, 'the celebrities', whether they be celebrities of the moment or well-established cultural icons. This evening I attended the annual Farm Sanctuary benefit down at Cipriani on Wall Street--let me tell you--if it's a glamorous, glittering, star-studded party you want, this is the place to go. It's quite stunning.

Anyway, with my trusty sidekick (and longsuffering boyfriend, Bill) I once again attended and spoke personally with Russell Simmons (the music and now yoga mogul) Lisa Edelstein, who plays Dr. Lisa Cutty on the hit TV show "House" and Emily Deschanel, who plays Dr. Temperance Brennan ("Bones") on the equally-hot TV show "Bones". And with my new, small-but-mighty Olympus digital recorder, I scored interviews with all three.

So, some juicy gossip for you to chew on (and remember you read it here first!). And while you're chewing, make that a veggie steak, if you please:
--Russell Simmons pretty much thinks horseracing is as bad as dog fighting in light of the Kentucky Derby tragedy with Eight Belles, who had to be euthanized right after the race for two broken ankles.
--Lisa Edelstein ("House") doesn't think it's fair to "wag the finger" at the medical establishment which has used pets in experimentation to create life-saving drugs, but supports alternatives. She also tells us to keep a look on the friendship between the Gregory House character and Wilson...it will be a'changing.
--Emily Deschanel ("Bones") let spill that there will be an episode involving a dog-fighting investigation and her character's legendary forensic skills when the new season starts this fall. Asked what her often socially-inept character would do in a room with a dog fighter, Ms. Deschanel says "she'd probably punch him!"

All of this and more will be on my upcoming radio show, "Pets in the City", on PetLife Radio!

So, stay tuned!

ORIGINAL BLOG POST: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 728
Say What You Want : A pregnant goldfish is called a 'twit'
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

ED in 'New York Tails' Magazine Empty Re: ED in 'New York Tails' Magazine

Post by Meegs82 Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:25 pm

I agree with Emily. Bones would kick his ass.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:41 pm

I wonder if Booth's going to make a Michael Vick comment...

thanks for the article!
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:24 pm