Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+16
Sany
bones206
gimmeagun
Kasper
Francie
howie
Nightowl
PIMP
willgirl
DBCrazy
Cassiopeia
G
SnoopGirl
flyersfan35
Mimo
ToZiKa
20 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 7 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by ToZiKa Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:51 am

I think I'm actually going to bed now

have a nice evening!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:05 am

Good night toz.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:13 am

I'm bored now. I want to go out and play, but my kids are being party poopers. lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:21 am

HI Fly! How much snow did you guys get?
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 8770
Say What You Want : Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
Man in Black: You're that smart?
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?
Man in Black: Yes.
Vizzini: Morons.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:25 am

G! How are you??

We got about 2 feet here...it's hard to say with the drifting, but the girls measured the lowest point, and it was 22 inches, the highest was 26, so I'm just guessing about 24.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:27 am

flyersfan35 wrote:G! How are you??

We got about 2 feet here...it's hard to say with the drifting, but the girls measured the lowest point, and it was 22 inches, the highest was 26, so I'm just guessing about 24.
I bet it's so pretty! Is it really cold, or just snowy? It was a beautiful sunny day here!
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:28 am

and haha I'm good! How are you? Other than snowy?
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:36 am

It's not too cold yet...or at least it wasn't when I was out a bit ago. But it's supposed to get pretty cold...and it's windy, too. But fun!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:37 am

And I'm fine...just making dinner, so I'm in and out. I've been watching Burn Notice all day, but now I'm taking a break and watching the last Fringe ep since I didn't get to watch it Thursday.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:41 am

flyersfan35 wrote:And I'm fine...just making dinner, so I'm in and out. I've been watching Burn Notice all day, but now I'm taking a break and watching the last Fringe ep since I didn't get to watch it Thursday.
Fun! I don't watch either of those shows. Sad
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:44 am

G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:And I'm fine...just making dinner, so I'm in and out. I've been watching Burn Notice all day, but now I'm taking a break and watching the last Fringe ep since I didn't get to watch it Thursday.
They are wonderful! And I like White Collar as well, but I'm way behind now since they switched nights on me...lol

So I take it the monopoly didn't go so well today? What else did you end up doing?
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:49 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
They are wonderful! And I like White Collar as well, but I'm way behind now since they switched nights on me...lol

So I take it the monopoly didn't go so well today? What else did you end up doing?
I've heard of them. I should check them out. I don't remember when they're on. Embarassed .

Monopoly did not go well for me. I should've known he'd kick my ass, but I'm a sucker. I did beat him badly at cribbage. The cards are currently on the kitchen floor. lmao
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:52 am

G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:

I've heard of them. I should check them out. I don't remember when they're on. Embarassed .

Monopoly did not go well for me. I should've known he'd kick my ass, but I'm a sucker. I did beat him badly at cribbage. The cards are currently on the kitchen floor. lmao
Hehe...sounds like a fun day! lol Probably more exciting than mine.

Oh, though the girls made it all the way to world 8, got to the last castle and defeated the...whatever...saw Princess Peach...then she got spirited away and a huge castle opened up! lmao! They were so mad...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:54 am

And Burn Notice and White Collar are on the USA network, so I don't think you can get that...lol But Fringe is on after Bones...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:59 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:

Oh, though the girls made it all the way to world 8, got to the last castle and defeated the...whatever...saw Princess Peach...then she got spirited away and a huge castle opened up! lmao! They were so mad...
I haven't played Mario in so long it's pathetic. That's awesome! I've heard from someone that you have to go back to every level and get the star coins to keep playing once you defeat the castle. Mario is so frustrating sometimes.
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:02 am

G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:

I haven't played Mario in so long it's pathetic. That's awesome! I've heard from someone that you have to go back to every level and get the star coins to keep playing once you defeat the castle. Mario is so frustrating sometimes.
Haha, I don't know about that, but sometimes the girls both die to end game, so that they can go back to every world and go to the toad houses again and gather all the items again. lol They're pretty slick...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:03 am

flyersfan35 wrote:And Burn Notice and White Collar are on the USA network, so I don't think you can get that...lol But Fringe is on after Bones...
I've seen Fringe a few times. I think I could like it if I get into it, it's just on a tricky time of night. Agent O's bedtime. Maybe someday I'll get the seasons on DVD. I still haven't watched Bones from Thursday night. I'm a bad fan! You probably know (someone's been venting a bit lol) that our tv broke.
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:04 am

I hate that it gets dark so quickly. Now I have to get up, and turn a light on, and I was all comfy and stuff. lol!! Life's so tough.
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:06 am

G-Woman wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:And Burn Notice and White Collar are on the USA network, so I don't think you can get that...lol But Fringe is on after Bones...
I've seen Fringe a few times. I think I could like it if I get into it, it's just on a tricky time of night. Agent O's bedtime. Maybe someday I'll get the seasons on DVD. I still haven't watched Bones from Thursday night. I'm a bad fan! You probably know (someone's been venting a bit lol) that our tv broke.
I think I may have heard something about that...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:06 am

G-Woman wrote:I hate that it gets dark so quickly. Now I have to get up, and turn a light on, and I was all comfy and stuff. lol!! Life's so tough.
It really is. I had to do the same thing about 15 minutes ago...*sigh*
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:07 am

Hey! At this time next week, I'll be at the hockey game...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:11 am

Hey ladies...
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 7672
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:12 am

Howie! How's the game night going?
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:12 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
I think I may have heard something about that...lol
It may have been declared a national emergency. I'm not sure. I haven't watched the news. lol
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by G Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:13 am

HOWIE!!! Hi!
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next