Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION! FOX Upfront is coming!

:: News

Go down

ATTENTION! FOX Upfront is coming! Empty ATTENTION! FOX Upfront is coming!

Post by ehbee Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:27 am

Marymageli says: I have heard earlier about this year's Upfont happening, but I totally forgot when FOX is having its own event. So below what TV Squad has got to say about it.

Hey kids, it's Upfront Week again!

Posted May 12th 2008 10:42AM by Bob Sassone

Upfront week is that time of year when all of the networks get together for an ice cream social and announce which new shows they'll have in the fall, which old shows are returning, and which shows have been, well, sent to TV heaven. That week is this week! Some networks have toned down their presentations and parties this year.

NBC had their official upfront last month, but today they'll be making more announcements about their fall schedule (I'll have a post up about it later today). ABC and The CW will hold their upfronts on Tuesday. On Wednesday, CBS will hold their upfront, and on Friday FOX will have theirs. Not sure why Thursday has been skipped this year. Maybe the networks thought that overloading TV fans with so much spectacular information four days in a row would be a little overwhelming so they scheduled Thursday as an off-day.

TV Squad will have full coverage all week, so check back (you're checking back every single day anyway, right?).

ORIGINAL ARTICLE: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Hope again it means loooots of pix and of Emily and David and the total cast, some videos and interviews and all, also getting some news on what is coming next season. Because I am confident we don't have to worry about renewal, haven't we?
P.S. My question was purely hypothetical.
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 728
Say What You Want : A pregnant goldfish is called a 'twit'
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

:: News

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum