Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"A quick chat with Emily Deschanel"

+4
CanadianBones
RGPageantqueen
queen bess
bugaboo628
8 posters

Go down

"A quick chat with Emily Deschanel" Empty "A quick chat with Emily Deschanel"

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:29 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Have you bought a Christmas present for David Boreanaz yet?
"Oh my gosh, no. I’ve barely started my shopping. I gave him a belt buckle for his birthday that had an arrow pointing up that said ‘The Man’ and an arrow pointing down that said ‘The Legend’."
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

"A quick chat with Emily Deschanel" Empty Re: "A quick chat with Emily Deschanel"

Post by queen bess Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:37 am

Dear Emily,

I seriously <3 you...

That is all...

Love queen bess
xxx
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

"A quick chat with Emily Deschanel" Empty Re: "A quick chat with Emily Deschanel"

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:10 am

Dear Emily,

I seriously love you... more!<3

Your biggest fan,

Ella Jayne
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:17 am

that thing with her eyes is gross.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:48 am

Ryan O'Neal runs a gym??? odd.

fun little interview.

haha booth needs to bust that other belt buckle out.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:35 pm

it's an odd tidbit to know, and the fact that Zooey goes to a gym... who knew! Yes! I'd love to see booth in that belt. Smile
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:40 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

incase you feel compelled to buy it...
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:34 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

incase you feel compelled to buy it...

What's funny is she had to go looking for that. I wonder what her thought process was when hunting for a gift.

You can tell they are great friends.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:14 pm

OMG I've found even more reasons to love the woman. First of all, any woman with the mind sharp enough to hunt down that belt buckle has a genuine sense of humour - a lot of folks think they're funny, but they aren't. She is. Second, the whole eye thing? Sorry El, that's the sort of thing that a guy remembers about a woman and ends up loving. It's quirky, it makes her unique. Yep, she's perfect - as if there as any doubt.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by sera Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:05 pm

Hahaha she did that weird eye thing in one of the Bones bloopers - amazing.
sera
sera
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:08 pm

sera wrote:Hahaha she did that weird eye thing in one of the Bones bloopers - amazing.

That's right, she DID! I remember seeing it and thinking, "that looks like it hurts." She seems to be the type to make a lot of funny faces. Great li'l interview!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:24 am

Meegs82 wrote:
sera wrote:Hahaha she did that weird eye thing in one of the Bones bloopers - amazing.

That's right, she DID! I remember seeing it and thinking, "that looks like it hurts." She seems to be the type to make a lot of funny faces. Great li'l interview!

Can someone hunt that down? Or at least tell me which season bloopers, cause I wanna see it. Smile

Rob, I know you love her, but thats just gross... Just... gross.... Smile
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:07 am

I was at the shopping mall today and one of the little kiosks was selling all sorts of funky belt buckles and t-shirts. once of the t-shirts had The Man The Legend on it. I giggled.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:17 am

...... I can do the eye thing....
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:38 pm

ew..... thats so gross....
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:40 pm

CanadianBones wrote:I was at the shopping mall today and one of the little kiosks was selling all sorts of funky belt buckles and t-shirts. once of the t-shirts had The Man The Legend on it. I giggled.

you should end that like MLIA but instead of average you could end it like my life is bones... Smile
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:53 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:
CanadianBones wrote:I was at the shopping mall today and one of the little kiosks was selling all sorts of funky belt buckles and t-shirts. once of the t-shirts had The Man The Legend on it. I giggled.

you should end that like MLIA but instead of average you could end it like my life is bones... Smile

I'm sorry, I'm confused??? What is MLIA?
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] it's hours of enjoyment. The way you wrote that post was something that would come right off of that site. But only Bones fans would get it.. Smile

Last edited by RGPageantqueen on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:35 am

oh is it supposed to be like the FML site?
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:47 pm

yeah but not like in a sucky, oh I can't believe that happened to me sort of way. Most of the entries are really funny. Smile

Also for hours of endless fun, mysterygoogle.com is amazing.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum