Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily Participating in Charity Auction

+5
Meegs82
RGPageantqueen
THX1138
Koudijs
bugaboo628
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Emily Participating in Charity Auction - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily Participating in Charity Auction

Post by Meegs82 Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:20 pm

DBCrazy wrote:
Meegs82 wrote:No, stealing is NOT good. Smile

Interesting point about the name on the lab coat. I don't know, I just think I'd want it to say my name. Although, "Squintern" might be cute Razz
Better check with Rob on that one! He doesn't worry about "Squintern" trademark infringements around here, but to get that lab coat he might end up taking you to court! Laughing Laughing

Oh, HE coined the phrase, did he? Well, excuse-a-me. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Emily Participating in Charity Auction - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily Participating in Charity Auction

Post by DBCrazy Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:59 pm

Meegs82 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:

Interesting point about the name on the lab coat. I don't know, I just think I'd want it to say my name. Although, "Squintern" might be cute Razz
Better check with Rob on that one! He doesn't worry about "Squintern" trademark infringements around here, but to get that lab coat he might end up taking you to court! Laughing Laughing

Yep, pretty early on too, this season's episode 1 or 2.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:04 pm

And yeah, the girl gave me the heebie-jeebies. I just don't get people like that. Being a fan is one thing, but even that kind of TALK is over the line.

I used to be a figure skater and I know what you mean about the crazy fans! I saw an exhibition with Michelle Kwan and Tara Lipinski about 6 months after they had won gold and silver at the Olympics and my friend and I waited afterwards by their buses to just see them. Well, there were about 2 dozen SHRIEKING girls and when Tara walked out, they all yelled and freaked out and went ballistic. My friend and I said something like "really great skating tonight, Tara." She then proceeded to look over at us (she had ignored the hollering fools) and said "thanks so much!" I know, it's off topic, but since you mentioned figure skating, I thought I'd mention it. Just goes to show how they really DON'T appreciate the insane fans.

Yeah it used to be common to wait for the skaters as their boarded their buses after shows but now they don't let you do that anymore - or at least it's been a while since I heard of people doing it.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:05 am

Bidding ends on November 25th!
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:35 am

DBCrazy wrote:
Meegs82 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:

Yep, pretty early on too, this season's episode 1 or 2.
That's about right, although I believe I first used it even earlier in a comment thread in LJ about VNM versus Wendell, the first time I used it here was arond the time of the season premier. I ought to copyright that sucker since it's started popping up in FF fics more an more. Meegs has my permission to replicate it for personal use as long as she says nice things about me to Emily, all others pay cash. Smile

king RM

Still waiting for Squintanese, Squintastic, Squintspect, and Squintory to really take off. Maybe it's a branding issue?
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:51 pm

I got a happy surprise for Christmas this year. That's right, I got the lab coat and signed S3 and S4 DVDs!!!!!!!! Lab coat has my first initial and last name on it and the DVDs are signed by the entire cast!!!!! When I get home, I'll take a pic of me in the lab coat and post it. Just thought I'd let y'all know! SUPER excited!!! Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:40 am

That's awesome Meegs!!! Very Happy
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:36 pm

Whoo Hoo! I'm excited for you Meegs! Please do post pics!!!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2