Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV Guide ~ Ask Matt ~ Brennan/Angela Fight

+9
jagglebells
mereva
19ana89
dawnsfire
DBCrazy
TinkonBrink
Shakari
RGPageantqueen
bugaboo628
13 posters

Go down

TV Guide ~ Ask Matt ~ Brennan/Angela Fight Empty TV Guide ~ Ask Matt ~ Brennan/Angela Fight

Post by bugaboo628 Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:10 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Question: I read where Brennan and Angela get into some sort of fight on Bones and was wondering if you knew what it is about and/or when it will air??—Brooke

Matt Roush: Here’s where I like to remind everyone, at this tender early stage of the new season, that I’m not in the spoilers business. I’m happy to speculate and react about what’s happening on various shows, but I’m not in the habit of giving things away, preferring like most people to be surprised. But since I was looking into Bones anyway, I passed on this question and discovered that Brennan and Angela do have a temporary falling-out in episode six, which is likely to be the first episode back after the World Series. What causes their clash I don’t know, but as you’d expect, Booth gets caught in the crossfire of their disagreement. And I have to assume that it won’t be long before they’re all making up (if not making out, because that would be a very different show).
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

TV Guide ~ Ask Matt ~ Brennan/Angela Fight Empty Re: TV Guide ~ Ask Matt ~ Brennan/Angela Fight

Post by RGPageantqueen Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:29 am

Lol!! OMG! Thats the next episode!! Yay! I'm so excited! I hope the fight is OVER Booth! OMG! I'm super duper excited!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

TV Guide ~ Ask Matt ~ Brennan/Angela Fight Empty Re: TV Guide ~ Ask Matt ~ Brennan/Angela Fight

Post by Shakari Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:56 am

It's gotta be over Booth...what ELSE would they get into a heated argument about? Can't waaaaaaait! Very Happy Drama ish guud.
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:45 am

All I can say is it's a good thing Booth carries a gun if he's going to be "caught in the crossfire" between those two! Very Happy

Wonder if Brennan asks Booth to side with her RATIONAL side of things? At the same time Angela asks him to side with her IRRATIONAL yet EMOTIONAL side of the argument?...Run for the Jeffersonian exit Booth...Run and don't look back! Razz
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:27 am

^^ Love your sig, Tink!!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:02 pm

Given what the press release said, I would say there's a chance that it's not a fight over romantic issues. And given the way TIIC (love that phrase) have yanked us around, well, I'm not holding my breath.
Of course, it would be delightful if it were (and Ange will be off her celibacy, correct?).

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:49 pm

whats TIIC?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:22 pm

Hmmm..... It might be over Booth, and it might be over the fact that in this episode, Angela "turns into an animal rights activist" (kinda) so I'm thinking it may be over that some how... I don't know... just a guess...
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:49 pm

19ana89 wrote:Hmmm..... It might be over Booth, and it might be over the fact that in this episode, Angela "turns into an animal rights activist" (kinda) so I'm thinking it may be over that some how... I don't know... just a guess...
That's sort of what I was thinking--but the fact remains that Brennan is also anti-animal cruelty (vegetarianism is part of that), so if they're arguing about that, then it would almost have to be over the extent. Angela strikes me as one of those who would go overboard with anything when she's newly converted.

Oh, and Ella--TIIC...someone used it in a different thread. Believe it stands for The Idiots In Charge. Works for me, anyway...

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:26 pm

Ummm... I assume that it will be about Wendell because that't the episode (Ai-ai-ai, Angela! Bad girl!) and Booth just happened to be there during the fight...
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:28 pm

mereva wrote:Ummm... I assume that it will be about Wendell because that't the episode (Ai-ai-ai, Angela! Bad girl!) and Booth just happened to be there during the fight...

Yeah. That's what I was thinking. Angela and Brennan fight over her sleeping with Brennan's grad student, and Booth somehow gets stuck in the middle.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:46 pm

Yeah, I can see that too! I completely forgot about that happening...
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:50 am

19ana89 wrote:Hmmm..... It might be over Booth, and it might be over the fact that in this episode, Angela "turns into an animal rights activist" (kinda) so I'm thinking it may be over that some how... I don't know... just a guess...

I will be really pissed if Brennan turns "Animals rights activist" Cause thats so not her, Even if Emily is...
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:56 am

Yep, I think it's about Wendell. Brennan just told Angela the reason she doesn't have sex with Booth is because they "work together". When Angela does the down-and-dirty with someone at work, they probably clash over Brennan's (misplaced & too restrictive Rolling Eyes ) ethical standard.

If that's the case, I can't wait to see what Booth thinks about that.
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:20 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:

I will be really pissed if Brennan turns "Animals rights activist" Cause thats so not her, Even if Emily is...

Well I don't think you need to worry because based on the press release it sounds like it's Angela this time who is the activist.
Although I agree it would be OOC for Brennan to be actively participating in protesting and such, I would have to say it has been establised starting as early as season 1 ( The Woman in Limbo) that Brennan has an aversion to animal cruelty, so it would definitely be in character for her to have an opinion on a factory farm.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:20 am

dawnsfire wrote:
That's sort of what I was thinking--but the fact remains that Brennan is also anti-animal cruelty (vegetarianism is part of that), so if they're arguing about that, then it would almost have to be over the extent. Angela strikes me as one of those who would go overboard with anything when she's newly converted.

Oh, and Ella--TIIC...someone used it in a different thread. Believe it stands for The Idiots In Charge. Works for me, anyway...

queen
Wow, I like that so much more than TPTB, which is really a holdover from the Angeldom/Buffyverse.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:17 am

::throws up hands:: alright! I'm officially confused...
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:24 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:::throws up hands:: alright! I'm officially confused...
Okay, Ella, you can put your hands down now. What are you confused about? Your youngin'll try to help.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:19 am

From the sides, Angela asks Wendell for money and then they start to kiss and both enjoy it. I can hardly wait to see what the fight is about.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:04 am

192630 wrote:From the sides, Angela asks Wendell for money and then they start to kiss and both enjoy it. I can hardly wait to see what the fight is about.

Ooh! where did you read that? I'd like to read the sides too! Very Happy
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:07 am

DBCrazy wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:::throws up hands:: alright! I'm officially confused...
Okay, Ella, you can put your hands down now. What are you confused about? Your youngin'll try to help.
I think it's my use of acronyms again.

TPTB = The Powers That Be.

Sorry El, I'll try and remember to include a key in the future Smile

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down