Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Bones' Season 4 No Longer Being Offered

+2
MoonlightGardenias
bugaboo628
6 posters

:: News

Go down

'Bones' Season 4 No Longer Being Offered Empty 'Bones' Season 4 No Longer Being Offered

Post by bugaboo628 Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:25 am

'Bones' Season 4 is no longer being offered my Amazon.com

"While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)"
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

'Bones' Season 4 No Longer Being Offered Empty Re: 'Bones' Season 4 No Longer Being Offered

Post by MoonlightGardenias Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:19 am

Ugh. That sucks.

My guess is that there isn't actually anything wrong with the way it's shipped from or their inventory, because I've never gotten anything wrong from them. However, because FOX in their genius minds decided to tack the first four episodes of S4 onto the end of S3, because they technically were considered part of that season. I don't know for sure, but that's probably why there might be some confusion. :?:
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

'Bones' Season 4 No Longer Being Offered Empty Re: 'Bones' Season 4 No Longer Being Offered

Post by i_heart_bones Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:38 pm

huh? im confused...
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:20 pm

In consistency with this, I opened my Season 3 DVD set tonight (I bought it a year ago out in L.A. when I was filming "Bones" and I just got around to opening it). I popped open the first sleeve only to find that there are 2 Disc Twos and NO Disc One! I thought maybe it was a misprint and tried 'em out...nope, I have 2 copies of "Secret In The Soil," "Mummy In The Maze," "The Intern In The Incinerator," and "The Boy In The Time Capsule" and NO "Widow's Son In The Windshield," "Soccer Mom In The Minivan," and "Death In The Saddle."

And I don't know what to do 'cuz the receipt is long gone, but I REALLY don't want to pay for another set. Any ideas? Could I just try to waltz into Barnes & Noble here in my hometown and say I bought it from them and see if they'll exchange it? I canNOT believe this!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by smile0303 Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:32 pm

Some places will do an even exchange without a receipt. They may just need a driver's license or state id. Just go to the service desk or registers and ask what their policy is.

smile0303
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 171
Location : somewhere in the great state of corruption i.e. ILLINOIS
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:41 am

Meegs82 wrote:In consistency with this, I opened my Season 3 DVD set tonight (I bought it a year ago out in L.A. when I was filming "Bones" and I just got around to opening it). I popped open the first sleeve only to find that there are 2 Disc Twos and NO Disc One! I thought maybe it was a misprint and tried 'em out...nope, I have 2 copies of "Secret In The Soil," "Mummy In The Maze," "The Intern In The Incinerator," and "The Boy In The Time Capsule" and NO "Widow's Son In The Windshield," "Soccer Mom In The Minivan," and "Death In The Saddle."

And I don't know what to do 'cuz the receipt is long gone, but I REALLY don't want to pay for another set. Any ideas? Could I just try to waltz into Barnes & Noble here in my hometown and say I bought it from them and see if they'll exchange it? I canNOT believe this!
Meegs, it's a very stupid idea, but anyway: could it 'hide' in the very left holder like here:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

My DVDs are English, I've got plase for 6 DVDs in the box, there are ony 5 packed: discs 1-4 with eps 1-15 and disc 5 with 3(4) episodes from season 4. SO theoretically, I could get a second disc 2(1,3,4,5, whatever) in the empty place. And disc 1 was hidden behind the BB pic.

If you don't have the disc at all, ask some friend with a 'correct' DVD set to copy the first one. Embarassed
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by smile0303 Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:09 am

Was on amazon earlier and they are offering it again

smile0303
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 171
Location : somewhere in the great state of corruption i.e. ILLINOIS
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:40 pm

Mereva, thanks for the thought, but sadly, no, it's not possible. Mine is very different and doesn't even have an insert like that. You open it and on the left is supposed to be Disc One, but it is Disc Two, in plain sight. And then on the right is Disc Two again. Like I said, I even played both of them to see if it was just a misprint and it's not Sad Thanks for trying to help tho! Smile

Smile, thanks for the suggestion. I think I might try that 'cuz I really don't want to spend the money on another one.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:41 pm

Oh, I just saw your last part there, Mereva. I don't think I HAVE a friend who watches Bones, lol. That's a really good idea tho!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: News

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum