Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Really Happened to Moonlighting?

+5
dawnsfire
Tan
THX1138
DBCrazy
ForensicMama
9 posters

:: News

Go down

What Really Happened to Moonlighting? Empty What Really Happened to Moonlighting?

Post by ForensicMama Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:33 am

What Really Happened to Moonlighting?
Here's an eye-opener...

by Linda Holmes

I had a brief talk today on Twitter with two of my very favorite TV writers, Alan Sepinwall of the Star-Ledger and Maureen Ryan of the Chicago Tribune, which started because Mo was talking about tonight's season premiere of Bones, a show that has done a will-they-or-won't-they dance between Bones (Emily Deschanel) and Booth (David Boreanaz) for several seasons. Essentially, she was saying she was giving up on the show out of frustration.

(To get in on these gabs, of course, as well as to hear random observations that don't make it to the blog, follow us.) (She wound up writing more about it, by the way, here.)

She went on to point out that too many TV writers make use of what they think of as either the the Moonlighting rule (some also think it's the Cheers rule), which says that if you put two characters together, the show instantly dies. As she put it, "Do I think all couples with tension should get together? No. But it's lazy or fear-based thinking to constantly avoid putting [the] couple together." And we agreed -- me, and Maureen, and Alan -- it's a dumb rule that isn't even real, and it should be retired immediately.

The myth and the facts, after the jump...

Two things. Leave Cheers out of this entirely. They put Sam and Diane together at the end of the first season, and the show lasted ten more years. So let's just ... put that aside as obviously terrible evidence of this phenomenon, if it exists.

That leaves Moonlighting, where David Addison (Bruce Willis) and Maddie Hayes (Cybill Shepherd) coupled up near the end of the third season. The show limped through a fourth and a fifth season, but creatively, there was very little that was worth watching thereafter. That made it popular to take the position that they killed the show by putting them together, which some shows seem to interpret as evidence that your sexual tension storyline must be dragged out FOREVER with no resolution.

Here's the problem: As The A.V. Club recently noted, there are plenty of shows that have survived sending their characters into relationships -- not the least of which is The Office, as we were talking about just today.

Furthermore, it is abundantly clear that what happened with Moonlighting didn't happen because they were together. It happened because for most of that fourth season, they weren't together. Literally, not together. Not fighting, sleeping together, or anything else. They were in different cities -- she fled to Chicago, and he hung around and went to prison and some other stupid stuff, and in the end, they were separated in an episode that aired on September 9, 1987 and weren't reunited until an episode that aired on February 2, 1988.

There were a couple of reasons for this: Shepherd was having twins and Willis was making Die Hard, but no matter what the reasons, that will kill your show. Eight of the fourteen episodes they made that season, the two leads were not doing scenes together. Chemistry can work if you're romantically together or if you're fighting, but not if you're not interacting in any way.

As if that weren't enough, by the time they brought the leads back together, they had married Maddie to a stranger -- perhaps the most un-Maddie thing to do in the history of stupid character dodges -- meaning that there was no opportunity at any time for them to relate to each other normally while (1) a couple, and (2) in the same city. You cannot possibly tell what would have happened if they had played scenes together as a couple, because during its death spiral, that never happened.

Seriously: They slept together. They then spent eight episodes apart. There were five more episodes that season in which she was married to someone else, and that was the ball game, creatively. If you're looking for the string of episodes where they were a couple and it was boring and their couplehood caused people to lose interest, you will not find them, because they don't exist.

So the next time you hear anyone -- about Bones or about any other show -- tell you that you can't put a couple together because the show instantly becomes boring, by all means, don't let them bring up Moonlighting. Because it just doesn't work

Source: NPR
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

What Really Happened to Moonlighting? Empty Re: What Really Happened to Moonlighting?

Post by DBCrazy Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:05 am

I saw this out there too, Mama. I was around watching this show when it originally aired and I loved it too. I must have bowed out before all this came about though, because when she mentioned half of it I didn't recall it.

It is interesting though that so many cite it as proof of keeping our two apart, and yet it sounds like Moonlighting just screwed things up wildly, nothing that you can blame on the story itself or the fans' love of the show.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

What Really Happened to Moonlighting? Empty Re: What Really Happened to Moonlighting?

Post by THX1138 Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:41 am

I am vindicated yet again! I've argued against the moonlighting theory again and again and again, and I was right. Ahhhh smell that my loyal Chamberlain? THAT is the smell of thy king being right, and it smells like victory...and possibly cheetos.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:25 am

I have to agree with the article that Mama posted... you don't kill a show because you have your two leads together, you kill it by not having any meaningful (or any at all) interaction between your leads.

I was a piece-meal watcher of Moonlighting as we only had ONE commercial station in the mid 80's where I lived and we got it on and off for a few years. Yes, the fighting was what got me watching in the first place, but when David and Maddie finally got together I cheered! And then, there was nothing. So I stopped watcing - like the rest of the human population.

I think the finale of S4 of Bones proves that the fans want to see our two heroes together. Didn't HH say it was a love letter to the fans? I am yet to see the opener of S5 (but I will in the next couple of days), so I'm really hoping that the 'separation' - for want of a better word - between our two is only a reaction to Booth's surgery and he'll move on to better health soon, and peace of mind.

As for the 'Moonlighting rule', here's hoping that the writers of our favourite show don't become lazy and leave them in limbo for the next two seasons. I'd probably do a Moonlighting, and stop watching.

Tan Cool
Tan
Tan
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 841
Say What You Want : Always in the shit, just the depth that varies
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:03 pm

Here are the links alluded to in the article:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] (the original article w/ links)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Not a lot of Bones love there Crying or Very sad

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by G Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:26 am

It bothers me that every show compares a romantic liason between the two main characters to Moonlighting.
I don't understand why a show can't just have a happy couple as the main leads.
The "Moonlighting Curse" was one circumstance of one show, and the article clearly shows, that there was extraneous circumstances with real life.
It's up to the writers to ensure that happiness can exist, and I dare a show to prove that it can work, by having the two main characters together and still have the show be successful.
I think Bones would be brilliant at this, because the premise of the show should be the case-work, with a romantic storyline being a minor plotline.
It can work. I know it can.
But...that's just me.
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 8770
Say What You Want : Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
Man in Black: You're that smart?
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?
Man in Black: Yes.
Vizzini: Morons.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:47 am

G-Woman wrote:It bothers me that every show compares a romantic liaison between the two main characters to Moonlighting.
I don't understand why a show can't just have a happy couple as the main leads.The "Moonlighting Curse" was one circumstance of one show, and the article clearly shows, that there was extraneous circumstances with real life.
It's up to the writers to ensure that happiness can exist, and I dare a show to prove that it can work, by having the two main characters together and still have the show be successful.
I think Bones would be brilliant at this, because the premise of the show should be the case-work, with a romantic storyline being a minor plotline.
But...that's just me.
The can and they have. Thing is like in real life, in the TV world the one spectacular failure has greater impact on the pea brained TV executives than the dozens of successes. I mean, these are the same people who are so devoid of original thought that they search European TV for successful show ideas and then in their "wisdom" they Americanize them, robbing the shows of whatever it was that made them successful in the first place --see Coupling, in the UK an immensely fun and funny show, in the USA a cluster fuck of network meddling that gave us a lame ass 'Friends' clone. I swear, network execs could fuck up a wet dream without much effort, but they'd employ two dozen writers, directors and producers to do a thorough job of it anyway.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by G Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:59 am

THX1138 wrote:
G-Woman wrote:It bothers me that every show compares a romantic liaison between the two main characters to Moonlighting.
I don't understand why a show can't just have a happy couple as the main leads.The "Moonlighting Curse" was one circumstance of one show, and the article clearly shows, that there was extraneous circumstances with real life.
But...that's just me.
The can and they have. Thing is like in real life, in the TV world the one spectacular failure has greater impact on the pea brained TV executives than the dozens of successes. I mean, these are the same people who are so devoid of original thought that they search European TV for successful show ideas and then in their "wisdom" they Americanize them, robbing the shows of whatever it was that made them successful in the first place --see Coupling, in the UK an immensely fun and funny show, in the USA a cluster fuck of network meddling that gave us a lame ass 'Friends' clone. I swear, network execs could fuck up a wet dream without much effort, but they'd employ two dozen writers, directors and producers to do a thorough job of it anyway.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] RM
I agree. Whole-heartedly.
Original thought is dead. The UK version of The Office comes to mind as one of the only successful copies. The UK version was one of the funniest shows I have ever watched because of the genius dry-wit of Ricky Gervais. he is actually one of the executive producers of the American version, but even this doesn't really compare.
I don't know how network execs get their jobs, but the screening process needs to be tweaked me-thinks.
There are 6 hours of prime-time slots filled by two franchises right now. CSI and Law and Order. Sitcoms are dead. reality television is silly.
What can we do. Every show that has an inkling of originality is buried and under-rated, or on HBO, where you get maybe 10 episodes a year.
*sigh*
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:00 am

G-Woman wrote:I agree. Whole-heartedly.
Original thought is dead. The UK version of The Office comes to mind as one of the only successful copies. The UK version was one of the funniest shows I have ever watched because of the genius dry-wit of Ricky Gervais. he is actually one of the executive producers of the American version, but even this doesn't really compare.
Ricky Gervais is the Office to me, the American version isn't bad but it still lacks the edge and sparkle of the original. Then again Ricky Gervais is sort of like Simon Pegg in that respect, anything either of them is in I find immensely entertaining.
I don't know how network execs get their jobs, but the screening process needs to be tweaked me-thinks.
I believe the current process is a combination of ass kissing, toadying, and blackmail. Personally before we tweak the screening process we need to do something to thin the existing herd. I favor a limited hunting season, say no more than two weeks, a one executive per hunter limit, tags to go for $1000 a piece with all proceeds going toward a charity - me. If we managed to kill every third executive over a two week period...well that'd be a good start.
There are 6 hours of prime-time slots filled by two franchises right now. CSI and Law and Order.
You neglected to mention that only two of those six hours are entertaining anymore. The original L&O is tired, SVU is crap, only Criminal Intent has any fire anymore. Likewise the orignal CSI hasn't been the same since Petereson left (I like Fishburne, he's just not enough), Miami is a joke (magic sunglasses and all) and only CSI:NY has any punch to it. Of course this only serves to underwrite how intellectually bankrupt TV is these days.
Sitcoms are dead. reality television is silly.
I agree on both accounts. And aren't we glad sitcoms are dead? Seriously they sucked. The last decent one I can recall was Everybody Loves Raymond, and that was only good because of the ensemble cast - Peter Boyle, Marie Roberts ruled that show.
What can we do. Every show that has an inkling of originality is buried and under-rated, or on HBO, where you get maybe 10 episodes a year.
*sigh*
Don't forget Showtime! I do love me some Dexter and would love to see a Bones/Dexter crossover season. Booth & Brennan taking on Dex? That would be something to watch, especially Brennan and Dex given their relative high IQ's, a battle royale to be sure.

*sigh*

Of course this can never be, so as you say, what are we to do? I guess we simply pray that House and Bones manage to hang on and get better, stay original, and not become formulaic jokes (As BONES threatens to do if Booth & Brennan don't get together soon).

king RM

Last edited by THX1138 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed broken tag)
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:19 am

I thank god for the BBC...
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by G Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:40 am

queen bess wrote:I thank god for the BBC...
Second that!
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by smile0303 Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:59 am

There was also one other thing that wasn't mentioned with Moonlighting. There was a writer's strike back then as well. That would throw off a storyline also(Just like it did on Bones)

smile0303
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 171
Location : somewhere in the great state of corruption i.e. ILLINOIS
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

What Really Happened to Moonlighting? Empty WILL THEY WON'T THEY

Post by aardvark508 Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:09 am

I agree that Bones' writers need to reach a resolution of the will they won't they question and that the demise of Moonlighting had more to do with the career needs of the leads to move on than the script writers. I sense their biggest problem is, with a two season extension, they are running out of plausible ideas to keep the game going so we see Booth revert, for the nth time, to being a total wimp in the presence of the chance to speak his heart to Bones and we see Bones go throw herself at anyone who shows interest in her after soon after another Booth wimp attack. Enough already. These are two intelligent people with strong ties and shared experiences. At least for me, their best moments are their banter/disagreement skits where they absorb and and grow from the dialog but do not admit mistakes. At these times they seem very human, very real, and believable. The rest feels contrived.

The Bones writers should read the Dorothy Sayers books involving Peter Wimsey and Harrient Vane's "courtship" to see the tension issue resolved with style and class as described in the following review site starting on the bottom of page 3 in the link below. While it was written in the 1930s, the sexual tension has a modern feel and, like Bones, Vane is also a best selling novelist but with a tainted past. As did not become apparent until after Sayers' death, the plots are highly autobiographical which makes them more titillating to modern readers. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

aardvark508

Number of posts : 22
Say What You Want : things are never what they seem
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:13 pm

I love those books!

And there is definitely a one knows what they want and the other is (almost) running scared from both the relationship and the desire both.

"Will it make you desperately unhappy if I say No?"
"Placetne, magistra?"
"Placet."

Some thought it should have been spicy French instead of studious Latin, you know.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:38 pm

dawnsfire wrote:I love those books!

And there is definitely a one knows what they want and the other is (almost) running scared from both the relationship and the desire both.

"Will it make you desperately unhappy if I say No?"
"Placetne, magistra?"
"Placet."

Some thought it should have been spicy French instead of studious Latin, you know.

queen
Ah, who says Latin can't be spicy?

Da mi basia mille, deinde centum

Is much hotter than

Tu sens ton cœur se briser

Don't you think?

king RM

The Latin comes from Catullus' Poem to Lesbia "Vivamus, mea Lesbia, atque amemus." The French comes from an old ELO song lyric.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:10 pm

Only because: a) I'm a medievalist; and b) I read Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series (that line from Catullus is engraved inside her wedding ring). Besides, if I'm not entirely mistaken, the sentiments are at opposite poles?
queen

...da mi basia mille, deinde centum,
dein mille altera, dein secunda centum,
deinde usque altera mille, deinde centum.
dein, cum mia multa fecerimus,
conturbabimus illa, ne sciamus,
aut nequis malus invidere possit,
cum tantum sciat esse basiorum

...Then let amorous kisses dwell
On our lips, begin and tell
A Thousand, and a Hundred, score
An Hundred, and a Thousand more,
Till another Thousand smother
That, and that wipe of another.
Thus at last when we have numbered
Many a Thousand, many a Hundred;
We'll confound the reckoning quite,
And lose our selves in wild delight:
While our joys so multiply,
As shall mock the envious eye.

(it's an old translation...)
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:39 pm

dawnsfire wrote:Only because: a) I'm a medievalist; and b) I read Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series (that line from Catullus is engraved inside her wedding ring). Besides, if I'm not entirely mistaken, the sentiments are at opposite poles?
queen
Indeed the sentiments are at opposite poles which is why I chose them, yes, I'm a sneaky bastard Twisted Evil But, to thy credit oh Queen, such a challenge we did set before thee as knowest we only too well thy keen eye, thy dextrous mind, that aspect of the merlin in thy noble contennance and how it did tempt us so! lo' thou didst not dissapoint.

...da mi basia mille, deinde centum,
dein mille altera, dein secunda centum,
deinde usque altera mille, deinde centum.
dein, cum mia multa fecerimus,
conturbabimus illa, ne sciamus,
aut nequis malus invidere possit,
cum tantum sciat esse basiorum

...Then let amorous kisses dwell
On our lips, begin and tell
A Thousand, and a Hundred, score
An Hundred, and a Thousand more,
Till another Thousand smother
That, and that wipe of another.
Thus at last when we have numbered
Many a Thousand, many a Hundred;
We'll confound the reckoning quite,
And lose our selves in wild delight:
While our joys so multiply,
As shall mock the envious eye.

(it's an old translation...)
But an excellent rendition, and most fitting. Catullus is among the few ancient poets I can actually tolerate and his poems to Lesbia are striking for the manner in which they trace the birth, maturation, and death of a romantic relationship.

BTW, I'm unfamiliar with Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series, can you give me any insight? Think an Austenphile would care for them?

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:57 pm

Come to think of it, I believe Lord Peter quoted that to Harriet in one of the later books--da mi basia mille, that is--and it made me smile for knowing the reference.

'Tis true--thou art, as thou dost say, a "sneaky bastard." But i' sooth, that is the reason we hold thee in such esteem, for the workings of thy mind are ever a pleasure and wonder to us. But thy o'er fulsome flattery, when joined with thy previous claim raises some fear in my heart that thine intent is none so pure as thou wouldst have me believe.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:16 pm

If thou dost hold us in such esteem for our bastard craft, then shouldst thou not accept our fulsome praise? For i' sooth fulsome flattery needs must be discarded roughly, as such it is too coarse for so fine a palate to digest, but ere did we speak ever but sooth to thee? Is our discourse so suspect? Should we be disabled from ere offring thee our honest heart? Dost thee think we choose deceit in lieu of courtesy? Nay, nay oh Queen, our bastard craft aside, in our esteem thy place is most secure, and we do not resort to such sharp practice as fulsome flattery when honest praise is our purpose. If we did offend thee then pardon us our thick tongue, and gentle thy temper in the knowledge that ne'er wast our intent to do ought but pay tribute to thee.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:25 pm

Forgive the maunderings of a wounded and wary heart, my King. As Master Caxton did write in his most excellent translation, He that hath ben ones begyled by somme other ought to kepe hym wel fro' the same. Thou speakest so well, and so cunning, it doth occasionally bring forth a memory sorely buried.
Henceforth, thou having shown me a rare constancy and affection so signal, I shall accept thy speech as the honest praise and plain esteem thou doth intend it. Smile *curtsies deeply*

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:06 pm

We need not forgive the maunderings of a wounded and wary heart, my Queen, for wether it be hart or hind, the gadfly's sting is no less irksome, the serpents bite no less poisonous. More than most, my Queen, do we know the wilderness of thy estate having dwelt therein lo' the years gone by, and we would wish thy tenancy to be brief, that in fairer demesnes thou might dwell. Until such time we can but offer thee the shelter of our companionship. And as wit in brevity doth lay, and as good Master Caxton did once translate most thoroughly, shall I not for thy sake, for the sake of brevity, make half the effort to say again what he once so nobly said and in so saying half as briefly prove myself to be half the wit? Once bitten, twice shy, was that not good Master Caxton's point? Then I give thee leave, my Queen, that should ere my words offend, should ere my tongue betray, to pluck the serpents teeth from out my mouth for i' sooth, my Queen, my own heart wears it's bruises proudly, and offers naught but solace and gentleness to thee. *bows deeply*

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:09 pm

Once bitten, twice shy, was that not good Master Caxton's point?
Indeed, and it was. But I do believe thou hast failed to truly comprehend the meaning of "as wit in brevity doth lay." Very Happy And certes, I do not dwell constantly in that wild estate thou speakest of, but sometimes it doth exert a pull when I do pass close to its boundaries. But know thy gentle solace shall ever be a comfort to me, as a warm fire doth soothe a frozen spirit.

Laughing And as much fun as this has been, I thought we were keeping it to a minimum? Not to mention in some of the fanfic threads?

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:34 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
Once bitten, twice shy, was that not good Master Caxton's point?
Indeed, and it was. But I do believe thou hast failed to truly comprehend the meaning of "as wit in brevity doth lay." Very Happy And certes, I do not dwell constantly in that wild estate thou speakest of, but sometimes it doth exert a pull when I do pass close to its boundaries. But know thy gentle solace shall ever be a comfort to me, as a warm fire doth soothe a frozen spirit.

Laughing And as much fun as this has been, I thought we were keeping it to a minimum? Not to mention in some of the fanfic threads?

queen
Heh, yeah I just sorta got carried away - what can I say, you inspire me to lofty heights, and anyway it's not often I get to 'joust' with a fellow mideavalist and one who's actually better at it than me to boot! Glad you liked the "as wit in brevity doth lay" bit, it struck me as funny at the time and very much in keeping with Will's comedy style which I was attempting to emulate. Smile Anyhoo, I'll let this thread get back on topic Cool

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:41 pm

king RM wrote:Anyhoo, I'll let this thread get back on topic Cool
*places hand over brow searching the horizon full circle*
*drops hand and starts walking off*

"Don't see no tracks nowhere. Oh well, that was entertaining and educational to boot."
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: News

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum