Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feminist??

3 posters

Go down

Feminist?? Empty Feminist??

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:53 am

Is Emily actually a feminist or just an animal rights activist?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Feminist?? Empty Re: Feminist??

Post by Cassiopeia Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:23 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:Is Emily actually a feminist or just an animal rights activist?

I am farely certain that she is only animal rights activist and environmentalist.
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:42 am

Cassiopeia wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:Is Emily actually a feminist or just an animal rights activist?

I am farely certain that she is only animal rights activist and environmentalist.

Are you sure? I thought I read somewhere she was for woman's/human rights too. I mean I think that environmentalism and Animal Rights are on the top of her list of most important charities but I thought I heard somewhere she was a feminist too? Maybe I am thinking of someone else. damn.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:44 am

I think you can be for human rights without needing some sort of label. Like, not only "feminists" care about women, y'know?

As for your question re:charity work, ED is involved with an NGO that empowers women survivors of violence/rape. The organization is Women for Women. Good folks. Smile

EDIT: Here's the link to their website: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:40 am

Well I meant human and womens rights. Thanks for the link.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum