Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zooey on the cover of...

3 posters

Go down

Zooey on the cover of... Empty Zooey on the cover of...

Post by bones206 Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:08 am

O.K., I saw Zooey on the cover of some magizine yesterday. But, I totally forgot what the magizine was called!!! If anyone can find it, please post it here!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Zooey on the cover of... Empty Re: Zooey on the cover of...

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:46 am

do you remember what the article was on?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:43 am

oh, I didn't read it, I was in a hurry. But, it had a green background on the cover. I saw it at Scheluers (not to sure on the spelling of that) book store.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:47 am

was it a common magazine (Like could I find it at the cash register at a grocery store) or something you can only get at a bookstore? I wonder if they set a date for their wedding?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:32 am

It was a magizine you could only get at a book store.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:41 am

hmmm, I'll go to barnes and noble tonight and see if I can find it.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:21 am

cool!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:08 pm

I couldn't find it, I went on my way home from work and I didn't see it, I asked the guy at the info desk but he was no help cause I didn't know the mag name.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:05 pm

I may be going to Schulers later today (as it is 12:05 AM, I would say tomorrow, but, it is actually later today). I'll be sure to look for it AND get the name of it!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:48 pm

Maybe it was about her new movie? Just guessing.
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5591
Location : 48% of day in school, 44% at home, 8% in transit between them
Say What You Want : Officially obsessed with fandom.
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://fluffernutter8.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:16 pm

it might be. Idk, I'll go back tonight or tomorrow night.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:49 am

I went to look again and they didn't have it, but it probably would help if I knew the magazine name. Are you certain it was Zooey? Cause Katy Perry is on the cover of a magazine, I forget which one, but they do look alike.

but that cover was purple.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:40 am

I'm certian it was Zooey. Because, I also saw the magizine with Katy on it. I'll have to go and look for it on Monday. I know you must not believe me, but, I'm NOT making this up!!! I found it by Entertainment Weekly, if it helps.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:25 pm

So in the entertainment section? I dk, I looked, unless you're in another country that has a magazine America doesn't get.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:48 pm

No, I live in Michigan. I'll look on Monday. I have to get Great xpectations anyways.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:57 pm

AW! I just hear little Zack going "I'm from Michigan" Very Happy

DUUUUDE! That book suuuuuuuuucks! Had to read it after sophomore year for 11th grade summer reading. I had like 4 books to read that year, it was the WORST!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:05 pm

That's why I love Michigan so much! (Among other reasons only Michiganders would know). And, I really don't want to read it, but, my friend goes to a different school, and she has a reading list, and I didn't. My parents found out, and suddenly, I have a reading list too!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:09 pm

Yep summer reading blows. I am enjoying my summer reading listless summer, its magical. Very Happy

Senior year was the worst, I had to read three books just for English, 2 for my government 1 for economics and one for chemistry. Thats 7 books. I spent my whole dang summer reading. Thats what I get for taking 5 AP classes....
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:17 pm

I like to read, it's just the books are all boring. I mean, I read fanfic almost all the time. So, you could say, I've been reading all summer long. I'm trying to read the HP series over again, but, I always know what's going to happen. Do you have any reccommendations for books to read. I also rather dislike the Twilight series...
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:46 pm

bones206 wrote:I like to read, it's just the books are all boring. I mean, I read fanfic almost all the time. So, you could say, I've been reading all summer long. I'm trying to read the HP series over again, but, I always know what's going to happen. Do you have any reccommendations for books to read. I also rather dislike the Twilight series...
Anything by Jodie Piccoult, namely My Sisters Keeper and The Pact, The Georgia Nicholson Series (Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal snogging), I rather enjoy the Kathy Reichs books, I don't like books like HP or Twilight, I liked some of the HP movies, but I don't really care for the concept. I like Fanfics too if they are well written, there are a lot of good writers and good stories and then some times you come across some that are just terrible. Also, a good one was Of Mice and Men, it made me cry (so did my sisters keeper)
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:18 am

Thanks! I'll be sure to read those!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:22 am

She's on the cover of Self Magazine, thats what you were thinking of.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:15 pm

I know. I was just at Meijers not an hour ago, and I saw it. I was so mad at myself for not remembering. But, I checked the date thing, and it said "August 2009 issue". But, I originally saw it at the very beginning of July...
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Usually magazines come out at the beginning of the month as the following month's issue. I don't understand why.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down