Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily at the Monte Carlo Closing Ceramonies

+4
THX1138
bones206
RGPageantqueen
willgirl
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Emily at the Monte Carlo Closing Ceramonies - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily at the Monte Carlo Closing Ceramonies

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:38 pm

THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:they are open toe, I can tell you that. Very Happy I am sure they are vegan. Maybe they were from olsenhauss?
Funny, I didn't know that shoes had a dietary preference.

RM

They aren't made of any leather or animal bi-product. Veganism doesn't just affect your diet but your wardrobe as well. Smile

I would fail because my dad bought me these amazing leather cowboy boots that look just like Taylor Swifts for graduation (since I already have a car those were number 2 on my list)
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Emily at the Monte Carlo Closing Ceramonies - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily at the Monte Carlo Closing Ceramonies

Post by THX1138 Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:01 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:they are open toe, I can tell you that. Very Happy I am sure they are vegan. Maybe they were from olsenhauss?
Funny, I didn't know that shoes had a dietary preference.

RM

They aren't made of any leather or animal bi-product. Veganism doesn't just affect your diet but your wardrobe as well. Smile
Rolling Eyes I know that, I was being facetious El. My bad, I was going for dry humor, must have missed the turnoff and hit desicated instead. Razz

I would fail because my dad bought me these amazing leather cowboy boots that look just like Taylor Swifts for graduation (since I already have a car those were number 2 on my list)
Same here, I mean not the boots like Taylor Swift, who I'm sure doesn't wear my size, but I love leather (mind out of the gutter pervs!), I've got a couple of leather jackets and some kick ass Acme leather boots.

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:23 pm

It's hard to catch sarcasm on the internet. especially when the person sucks at it.... jk. See that was sarcasm... poor poor sarcasm.

my mind wasn't IN the gutter till you said that! They aren't Taylor Swifts shoes, they LOOK like her shoes, they are the same ones made by the same company, they were $2,200... Like I said a graduation present, it's cheaper than a car.... i say that incase your jaw dropped like she paid how much for a pair of shoes.... these are them:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:40 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:It's hard to catch sarcasm on the internet. especially when the person sucks at it.... jk. See that was sarcasm... poor poor sarcasm.
Agh! A hit, a very palpable hit!

my mind wasn't IN the gutter till you said that! They aren't Taylor Swifts shoes, they LOOK like her shoes, they are the same ones made by the same company, they were $2,200... Like I said a graduation present, it's cheaper than a car.... i say that incase your jaw dropped like she paid how much for a pair of shoes.... these are them:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
$2200? Dayum girl, and I thought my gf's Jimmy Choo addiction was expensive. I'm not even gonna bitch the next time I see the credit card bill.

Other than that congrats on the boots, and yes they're cheaper than a car but I'm a guy and they're one pair of boots. It must be genetic or something but I've never even come close to paying that much for a good pair of ostrich skin boots and if I did I'd expect Taylor Swift to come with them. (Back me up here guys...guys?)

RM

btw, anyone know where the line "A hit, a very palpable hit" comes from? Consider this a pop-quiz!
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:44 pm

i do not know where the palpable hit comment comes from... ::hangs head low in shame::

I don't buy $2,000 shoes all the time. It was a present for graduating high school. They are my most expensive pair of shoes and I never wear them, they sit on a shelf and I look at them and think, "Wow Taylor Wears these same things"

And yeah, i wish she was part of the package, sadly she is not. But her parents house is like 45 minutes from my house... I never thought to seek it out though...
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:59 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:i do not know where the palpable hit comment comes from... ::hangs head low in shame::
No shame El, it's not like everyone has an English Lit minor. Osric - Hamlet Act 5, scene 2

I don't buy $2,000 shoes all the time. It was a present for graduating high school. They are my most expensive pair of shoes and I never wear them, they sit on a shelf and I look at them and think, "Wow Taylor Wears these same things"
Oh no, I get that, and I'm not saying you don't deserve them hon, you totally do, it's just something in me won't let me spend that kind of money unless there's an engine or electronics involved. Although I do say that since you got 'em, you owe it to yourself to wear them at least once, someplace special.

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:03 pm

i fail when it comes to shakespeare...

I don't them daily cause they will get ruined. But i wore them a few times to dinner and the mall. One girl came up to me and said I have taylor swifts boots, she was like 15, and I was like yeah, and she was like how much were they and I told her and she looked at me and went, you're crazy. I was like yeah, i know.

I don't usually see the point in buying shoes just because they have someones name on them or whatnot, but aside from Taylor having the same pair I love the look and the color, and the love and peace thing suits me cause i sign everything love and peace, Ella. Very Happy
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:12 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:I don't usually see the point in buying shoes just because they have someones name on them or whatnot, but aside from Taylor having the same pair I love the look and the color, and the love and peace thing suits me cause i sign everything love and peace, Ella. Very Happy
Well see that's cool because they have meaning for you and they reflect your personality, and I mean that in the best way. Very Happy

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bcriet Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:29 pm

[quote="RGPageantqueen"]

"I don't them daily cause they will get ruined. But i wore them a few times to dinner and the mall. One girl came up to me and said I have Taylor swifts boots, she was like 15, and I was like yeah, and she was like how much were they and I told her and she looked at me and went, you're crazy. I was like yeah, i know."

Oh Ella you are so cute Smile this whole paragraph made me laugh, the dialogue used... Razz
The boots do look awesome......all I got was taken out to dinner lol but it was with my family....it's all good. Laughing
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : \"It is far better to regret doing something, than to regret not doing something\".
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:37 pm

I think by the time my sister Maddie graduates they will be all present out and she'll get screwed with like a CD or whatever crap music player thingy they'll have when she graduates in 2018... my god! That seems like nine million light years from now.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by bcriet Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:53 pm

LOL they gave you all the good stuff huh

2018 that does sound pretty far away, but it will come fast you just wait. When I was much younger I use to say things like that too lol I learned fast. Now I'm all what happened to Wednesday lol.
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Say What You Want : \"It is far better to regret doing something, than to regret not doing something\".

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:56 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:I think by the time my sister Maddie graduates they will be all present out and she'll get screwed with like a CD or whatever crap music player thingy they'll have when she graduates in 2018... my god! That seems like nine million light years from now.
Yet another benefit of being the oldest. She should start a graduation savings account now and get them to drop like $20 in it once a week, so she could get something sweet when she does graduate in like, nine years? Yeesh, that is forever away.

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:03 pm

it's the perks to being the first born. I told my mom in fifth grade I didn't see myself graduating, now look at me, getting ready for college.... ::sniff::
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:04 pm

yeah, she's 9 now, going into 5th grade.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by bcriet Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:06 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:it's the perks to being the first born. I told my mom in fifth grade I didn't see myself graduating, now look at me, getting ready for college.... ::sniff::

WOW you should be proud of yourself that is an awesome accomplishment. Very Happy
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:20 pm

thank you! My mom still thinks I'm a baby though. haha
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:22 pm

You'll always be you're momma's baby. Trust me, I'm 41 and my mom still acts like I'm 5 if she calls and I've got a cold or what not. And bcriet's right El, you should be proud of yourself. It's a real accomplishment to graduate and move on, and now going to college you're going to start laying the foundation of the next phase of your life so, you know...no pressure. Any idea what you're major will be?

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:52 am

THX1138 wrote:You'll always be you're momma's baby. Trust me, I'm 41 and my mom still acts like I'm 5 if she calls and I've got a cold or what not. And bcriet's right El, you should be proud of yourself. It's a real accomplishment to graduate and move on, and now going to college you're going to start laying the foundation of the next phase of your life so, you know...no pressure. Any idea what you're major will be?

RM

i don't know... maybe english.... maybe business.... maybe dance????
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum