Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily@Home presentation, June 5th, Stella McCartney store.

+11
southerngirl
DBCrazy
bcriet
THX1138
Zeddie
queen bess
missdebra87
loserette
RGPageantqueen
fairytales_end
whitebones86
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Emily@Home presentation, June 5th, Stella McCartney store. - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily@Home presentation, June 5th, Stella McCartney store.

Post by bcriet Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:21 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:I seriously think all of us are doomed for hell. I mean, really, we are a bunch of hateful selfish people. And those of us who aren't can't get through to those who are cause they're all selfish.... and stuff...

I don't know about you but my halo hides my horns. Twisted Evil
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : \"It is far better to regret doing something, than to regret not doing something\".
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Emily@Home presentation, June 5th, Stella McCartney store. - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily@Home presentation, June 5th, Stella McCartney store.

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:22 pm

people suck. some more than others. Wink
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bcriet Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:32 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:people suck. some more than others. Wink

YES thank you!!!!!!!!! I agree with you 100000% Guns don't kill people postal workers do.

Not saying I don't like postal people, it's just a saying
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Say What You Want : \"It is far better to regret doing something, than to regret not doing something\".

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:36 pm

postal as in crazy people or postal as in the mail man???
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by bcriet Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:54 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:postal as in crazy people or postal as in the mail man???

LOL do I have to choose.

No I just don't want someone who works for the posts office to think I was mean saying that.

I love all people are you kidding me Rolling Eyes
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:55 pm

yes, all people love all people... We should just have a massed orgy....

That sounded bad... maybe I should take that back?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by bcriet Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:11 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:yes, all people love all people... We should just have a massed orgy....

That sounded bad... maybe I should take that back?

LMAO Razz

Oh RGPageantqueen...........yes you should take that back........remember there are kids on this sit. LOL and were in the *bad* group. Cool
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Hehe, what I find most interesting is I wasn't involved this time! w00h00!

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by bcriet Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:11 pm

THX1138 wrote:Hehe, what I find most interesting is I wasn't involved this time! w00h00!

RM

I know where were you lol...........got to go to work now ttfn Very Happy

Brianne
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:15 am

I'm a bad influence you guys! :O

It's cause I talk to you all!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:37 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:I'm a bad influence you guys! :O

It's cause I talk to you all!
Sweetie, you're not a bad influence on me, we're both just incorrigible flirts. If anything I'm the bad inlfuence on you. After all I'm old enough to know better, the problem is your young enough that I don't care. Twisted Evil

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:06 am

you're right. I'm going to blame you then. You and Pimp. (yeah, I dragged you into this) you two should know better. ::stamps foot like an angry mother at her child::
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:12 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:you're right. I'm going to blame you then. You and Pimp. (yeah, I dragged you into this) you two should know better. ::stamps foot like an angry mother at her child::
You're absolutely right, it's all our fault and I've been a bad, bad, man. Does this mean I get a spanking? Very Happy

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:26 am

I don't believe in physical abuse as a form of punishment. But mey just this once, I'll need to make an exception for your bad behavior.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:01 am

*sighs*
another "Stay on Topic Alert" please!!! Smile
Thank you!! Very Happy
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:03 am

I'm sorry. I just said that to myself, uh oh, Turi's in to wrangle in the misfit children! Very Happy
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:31 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:you're right. I'm going to blame you then. You and Pimp. (yeah, I dragged you into this) you two should know better. ::stamps foot like an angry mother at her child::

Hey!! What did I do??!! Nothing! If I had, I'm sure I'd remember it fondly!!
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16028
Say What You Want : Don't tempt me, I give in easy.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:25 am

Nothing, yet, Pimp.... But I shall wait on my step for the day that you do, I'm fully prepared. with my can of lysol and a box of con.... nevermind. Turi's gonna have a fit with me!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:36 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:Nothing, yet, Pimp.... But I shall wait on my step for the day that you do, I'm fully prepared. with my can of lysol and a box of con.... nevermind. Turi's gonna have a fit with me!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Oh, ya gotta have a little fun around here, drifting off topic from time to time is fun. Laughing Laughing
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:38 am

apparently, I don't know how to steer my boat straight, it seems to drift from time to time.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:43 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:apparently, I don't know how to steer my boat straight, it seems to drift from time to time.

My boat drifts all the time too. I struggle with the steering oar all the time. Laughing Laughing
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:04 am

One day our boats are going to crash and we're both going to sink!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:06 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:One day our boats are going to crash and we're both going to sink!

normally that would sound like a disaster, but I'm thinking it might not be that bad after all. Laughing Laughing
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:14 am

how exactly is that not bad?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:20 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:how exactly is that not bad?
well, if we crash into each other, we'll have to save each other from drowning, then we'd be so grateful to each other and to just be alive that we'd have to celebrate that in some way and then we could............hmmm, guess I'm off course again. DON'T HIT ME TURI!!! *ducks fearfully*
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next