Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intern Poll!

+2
riviera41797
RGPageantqueen
6 posters

Go down

Who is your favorite intern?

Intern Poll! Vote_lcap23%Intern Poll! Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
Intern Poll! Vote_lcap38%Intern Poll! Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]
Intern Poll! Vote_lcap8%Intern Poll! Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Intern Poll! Vote_lcap0%Intern Poll! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Intern Poll! Vote_lcap0%Intern Poll! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Intern Poll! Vote_lcap15%Intern Poll! Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

Intern Poll! Empty Intern Poll!

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu May 21, 2009 12:28 am

Who is your favorite intern? Who do you want to see permanently replace zack? (tears for zack)
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Intern Poll! Empty Re: Intern Poll!

Post by riviera41797 Thu May 21, 2009 4:06 am

I use to really like Clark, but now I am more of a vincent person, he makes me laugh.
riviera41797
riviera41797
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1560
Say What You Want : I may not post a lot, but I am out there, lurking!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.twitter.com/aprilosbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu May 21, 2009 4:23 am

Me too! Well no not about Clark, he annoyed me... Too straight laced for their crazy little family. vincent melds in well. Wendell is hot, but brings nothing to the table and Fisher is cool too, I like his eeyore type personality.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu May 21, 2009 5:56 pm

If I can't have Zack, I want Wendell!
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Thu May 21, 2009 6:39 pm

i used to like clark a lot too. mainly because I love his "god help me" expressions & he really cant escape awkward situations.

I still kind of like the idea of Clark because he keeps the show true. I mean a lot of the characters are a little outrageous i feel for the people they are supposed to be portraying, talking openly about relationships & sex at work. Clark kind of put that in perspective.

But, recently...(like finale recently) i have discovered that Vincent has the same level of awkward factor (just of a different variety). And I liked his lovely comment. so i voted for him but im kind of in both camps right now.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri May 22, 2009 4:23 am

dawnsfire wrote:If I can't have Zack, I want Wendell!
While Wendell is good looking and do i mean good looking? I mean hot as hell! He doesn't bring anything to the table. Not like Mr. Nigel-Murray's 9 million crazy facts that no one even asked for or Fisher's "My life sucks, woe is me" attitude. I mean even clark seems to always get into those situations that he never wanted to be in. I think Wendells just there to get the girls wild, and thats Davids job... Wink
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri May 22, 2009 4:25 am

Lo wrote:i used to like clark a lot too. mainly because I love his "god help me" expressions & he really cant escape awkward situations.

I still kind of like the idea of Clark because he keeps the show true. I mean a lot of the characters are a little outrageous i feel for the people they are supposed to be portraying, talking openly about relationships & sex at work. Clark kind of put that in perspective.

But, recently...(like finale recently) i have discovered that Vincent has the same level of awkward factor (just of a different variety). And I liked his lovely comment. so i voted for him but im kind of in both camps right now.

OMG his "lovely" comment cracked me up!!! And what he said to Zack about him being the killer and killing him and the hand thing was cute too.... Smile
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri May 22, 2009 8:36 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:If I can't have Zack, I want Wendell!
While Wendell is good looking and do i mean good looking? I mean hot as hell! He doesn't bring anything to the table. Not like Mr. Nigel-Murray's 9 million crazy facts that no one even asked for or Fisher's "My life sucks, woe is me" attitude. I mean even clark seems to always get into those situations that he never wanted to be in. I think Wendells just there to get the girls wild, and thats Davids job... Wink

I like the idea of Booth actually having someone he can relate to among the squints on that level--for example, the hockey stuff. And he was pretty good in Cinderella. "Left a post-it note"

Not that David doesn't do such a fantastic job! Wink And TJ...
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat May 23, 2009 12:27 pm

the post it note thing was funny and I think that the squints aren't really in his direct line of work, plus he has cam and of course Brennan. I think I want to see someone who has the same sort of thought process as Zack, with a little quirk that still gets you. Plus, now I can't eat a hershey bar without thinking of Nigel-Murrays 8 bugs legs line... Oy vey!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightbones Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:41 am

I voted for Wendell. I love that he and Booth share a love of hockey. Second choice for me would be Clark. I want someone semi-normal and that leaves all the others out. Fisher is far too depressing and Vinnie annoys the hell out of me with the stupid facts he spouts all the time. And Daisy? OH.HELL.NO.
moonlightbones
moonlightbones
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 308
Say What You Want : - 'What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.' -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:49 pm

moonlightbones wrote:... And Daisy? OH.HELL.NO.

Razz Razz Razz
Same here! I think she's fine as Sweets' girl, but keep her OUT of the lab!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:15 pm

eh, she's been fired. Don't waste your time fretting about her, is what I say. Not that we won't see her anymore, if she remains "Lancelot's" girlfriend.
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:12 am

haha, lancelot... creepy! Very Happy
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down