Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote for Emily - Sexiest Vegetarian Alive

+9
Meegs82
heirofloki
ForensicMama
i_heart_bones
loserette
mereva
MoonlightGardenias
DBCrazy
bugaboo628
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vote for Emily - Sexiest Vegetarian Alive - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for Emily - Sexiest Vegetarian Alive

Post by RGPageantqueen Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:26 pm

I remind you of Rory Calhoun? I don't know who that is. But I'll google her... Why do I remind you of her?

I loooove Ellen Page... She was in this movie... i think it's called Hard Candy? The one where she castrated the guy? Cause he raped her or something like that...
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Vote for Emily - Sexiest Vegetarian Alive - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for Emily - Sexiest Vegetarian Alive

Post by THX1138 Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:41 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:I remind you of Rory Calhoun? I don't know who that is. But I'll google her... Why do I remind you of her?
Laughing No El, you don't remind me of Rory Calhoun, that's a quote from the Simpsons. I was just doing a stream of consciousness riff off the 'she reminds me of' hon. Besides, Rory Calhoun was a cowboy western star from the 50's and 60's.

I loooove Ellen Page... She was in this movie... i think it's called Hard Candy? The one where she castrated the guy? Cause he raped her or something like that...
I saw the movie Hard Candy, good movie. The guy was a child molester and he didn't actually rape her, but she set him up so he'd have the opportunity and when he took his shot she overpowered him and then tortured him with the castration and everything else. It's one intense movie, really, really intense. That's when I realized that Ellen Paige was going to be a huge star.

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:46 pm

yes! I remember now. My best friend made me see it, because she thought it was good. I liked it a lot. She is very talented and pretty too.

And that would have helped if A. I'd seen that episode and B. I could hear it in the voice of the characters. But you know me, western cowboys are my thing!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2