Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other TV shows you can't live without?

+48
Brain&Heart
crzy4bones
future_anthro
bones_fanatic19
Murphs93
verticallychallangedcutie
jcn747
olivia
howie
willgirl
elle44
G
himbeer29
CanadianBones
puckishbearscubsfan
Koudijs
onlydb
19ana89
Sany
Issyka
PIMP
A2BOREANAZ
treble21
bones206
dawnsfire
Bella Loony
heirofloki
moonlightbones
squirtandmilo
Lo
DBCrazy
Meegs82
Fluffernutter
SnoopGirl
phoebsfan
Tan
queen bess
riviera41797
BonesInOz
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
fairytales_end
ToZiKa
missdebra87
Shakari
hy6110327
i_heart_bones
Zeddie
RGPageantqueen
52 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Other TV shows you can't live without? - Page 12 Empty Re: Other TV shows you can't live without?

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:48 am

heirofloki wrote:Hey, I used to love McLeod's Daughters! At least until series four of five, and then I just stopped watching. I might have been the only one, but I adored Claire and it was never the same for me after she left/died.

Back to American TV: I'm falling into Blue Collar very fast. We'll see what happens when the new season rolls around.

I met my best friend through McLeod's Daughters. I was a huge fan of 1st 3 seasons...after Claire (Lisa Chappell) left ...it started to go downhill. Though I did watch it till the very end.

Right now my "new" (old) love is Heartland.... kinda like Canadian McLeod's. Razz

as for CSI:Ny that show is going DOWN both in episode context wise and new tv slot wise.
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows you can't live without? - Page 12 Empty Re: Other TV shows you can't live without?

Post by Bella Loony Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:49 am

Karlia-Wicked-Witch wrote:
heirofloki wrote:Hey, I used to love McLeod's Daughters! At least until series four of five, and then I just stopped watching. I might have been the only one, but I adored Claire and it was never the same for me after she left/died.

Back to American TV: I'm falling into Blue Collar very fast. We'll see what happens when the new season rolls around.

I met my best friend through McLeod's Daughters. I was a huge fan of 1st 3 seasons...after Claire (Lisa Chappell) left ...it started to go downhill. Though I did watch it till the very end.

Right now my "new" (old) love is Heartland.... kinda like Canadian McLeod's. Razz

as for CSI:Ny that show is going DOWN both in episode context wise and new tv slot wise.

You get Heartland in Estonia?? Haha, that's AWESOME!! I must admit, I have watched it a few times although it's just another really cheesy Canadian production....good to hear you watch it though...

Oh and CSI:NY used to be one of my can't miss favorite shows, but I'm with you, it went to shit this year....so dissapointing...

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3452
Say What You Want : Family doesn't stop with blood.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:15 pm

I quite like Heartland ...cute horses and nice butts the cowboys have....but yes CSI:NY has gone down!
They don't even follow their own story lines anymore. Bringing back Peyton wtf? Seriously? And Mac basically forgave her dumping him via letter. Idiocy.
I used to be Mac and Stella shipper because I was sure there was something ( Grounds for Deception in s5) but now? I don't know.... I'm just losing my interest. Cases are boring, story lines are not believable, characters are not acting the way they should...
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:22 am

Karlia-Wicked-Witch wrote:I quite like Heartland ...cute horses and nice butts the cowboys have....but yes CSI:NY has gone down!
They don't even follow their own story lines anymore. Bringing back Peyton wtf? Seriously? And Mac basically forgave her dumping him via letter. Idiocy.
I used to be Mac and Stella shipper because I was sure there was something ( Grounds for Deception in s5) but now? I don't know.... I'm just losing my interest. Cases are boring, story lines are not believable, characters are not acting the way they should...

That's the only reason I watch Heartland....the cute butts!!

I was never a Mac and Stella shipper, I thought Flack and Stella would be a wonderful match though. I love Danny and Lindsay, but they sucked everything out of that one, and I had such high hopes at the start of this season and then it was so dissapointing, I didn't even watch the season finale. I'm not sure if I'll watch next year.....

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:19 am

Bella Loony wrote:
Karlia-Wicked-Witch wrote:I quite like Heartland ...cute horses and nice butts the cowboys have....but yes CSI:NY has gone down!

I was never a Mac and Stella shipper, I thought Flack and Stella would be a wonderful match though. I love Danny and Lindsay, but they sucked everything out of that one, and I had such high hopes at the start of this season and then it was so dissapointing, I didn't even watch the season finale. I'm not sure if I'll watch next year.....

Bella
same here... this season has been letdown...but I don't know...considering they are moving the show to new time slot... I think it was one of the "death slots" then...not sure how long will that show last anyway.

I really like The Border, another Canadian show...it's cancelled though but they are showing 1st season on TV and I'm thinking of picking it up.
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:40 am

Bella Loony wrote:

Bella
same here... this season has been letdown...but I don't know...considering they are moving the show to new time slot... I think it was one of the "death slots" then...not sure how long will that show last anyway.

I really like The Border, another Canadian show...it's cancelled though but they are showing 1st season on TV and I'm thinking of picking it up.

Another good Canadian produced show on TV right now is Flashpoint....it's not too shabby.

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:25 am

Bella Loony wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:

Bella

Another good Canadian produced show on TV right now is Flashpoint....it's not too shabby.

Bella
I shall check it out, thanks! cheers
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:09 am

House
Of course.
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:23 am

Okay, new TV season....lots new TV shows.....

I'm loving:

CHASE!!!
The Glades
Hawaii Five-O
Haven

Old faves.

NCIS,
Castle
Burn Notice
Cougar Town
Modern Family

Anyone else have new faves this year???

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by andreana22 Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:26 am

Here's my list:
- Castle
- In Plain Sight
- NCIS
- Leverage
- Lie to Me
- The Mentalist
- Warehouse 13
- Caprica
- Doctor Who

andreana22
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:47 am

'Warehouse 13'
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12