Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matt Mitovich on Feelings in the Finale - TV Guide's Mega Buzz of 28 April

+2
ForensicMama
marymageli
6 posters

Go down

Matt Mitovich on Feelings in the Finale - TV Guide's Mega Buzz of 28 April Empty Matt Mitovich on Feelings in the Finale - TV Guide's Mega Buzz of 28 April

Post by marymageli Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:17 pm

Hmm. So will it be Jared who causes the problems between them BB? We shall see pretty soon. TV Guide's Matt Mittovich reports.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I read an interview where Emily Deschanel said that she and David Boreanaz already filmed the sex scene for Bones' May 14 finale. Will Brennan and Booth also declare their feelings for each other? — Amanda
MATT: Yes, they filmed the sex scene, and much to Deschanel's delight. "[Whether Bones and Booth will ever do it] is the question people most commonly ask me," she says, "so it's nice to tell people that it is happening." How exactly the nookie goes down "is surprising" and, says Emily, will spawn a new question for her to field ad nauseum from here on in. As for Bones and Booth's "feelings," you should worry about someone else's. When Booth's brother resurfaces this week, Deschanel says, "His feelings for Brennan haven't really died, so a bit of a love triangle happens" — and likely lasts into next season!
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Matt Mitovich on Feelings in the Finale - TV Guide's Mega Buzz of 28 April Empty Re: Matt Mitovich on Feelings in the Finale - TV Guide's Mega Buzz of 28 April

Post by ForensicMama Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:26 pm

That sure would be interesting! Wink
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Matt Mitovich on Feelings in the Finale - TV Guide's Mega Buzz of 28 April Empty Re: Matt Mitovich on Feelings in the Finale - TV Guide's Mega Buzz of 28 April

Post by Alexa Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:15 pm

I've forgiven Jared after he helped saved Booth...

If he disrupts the B&B balance... Evil or Very Mad
Alexa
Alexa
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 117
Say What You Want : I aim to please.
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://www.twitter.com/AlexaNDYE

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:14 pm

Ugh. Love triangles suck. So not interested in love triangles. Ugh.

Hope it's all a load of hype/stirring.

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:20 pm

I wouldn't worry. This is taken from Emily's conference call. It is all in the wording.

It is just lame.

This has been dealt with, unless they want to turn Brennan into a heartless liar after she made her feelings clear on Jared in her 'true alpha male' speech to Booth. 'Loser' 'Selfish coward' pushes him of the bar stool. Seriously get a clue Jared.

Booth, have my permission to thump your poo stirrer of a brother. Lol!
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Chocolate Chip wrote:I wouldn't worry. This is taken from Emily's conference call. It is all in the wording.

It is just lame.

This has been dealt with, unless they want to turn Brennan into a heartless liar after she made her feelings clear on Jared in her 'true alpha male' speech to Booth. 'Loser' 'Selfish coward' pushes him of the bar stool. Seriously get a clue Jared.

Booth, have my permission to thump your poo stirrer of a brother. Lol!

Might provoke Booth into saying something?!

I suppose there are no real spoilers to be had anywhere about the finale, so they've seized on this one from the conference call. Very Happy

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:34 pm

Yep, I think it is going to be in The Otter epi, Booth and Jared have a big agrument, damaging words are said. Could be about Brennan

Next epi, Brennan wants Booth to be the baby daddy, goes to the OR with him.

I mean the finale, imo, is mainly a dream of poor Booth and the real Booth is having an operation or recovering. B&B have sex.

We will see tonight, via our Canadian friends. Very Happy
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:51 am

I'm looking forward to it!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I know that Jared really liked Tempe--how can he be expected to just turn it off like that? My hope: That Booth will tell him to leave her alone and in doing so, will reveal his feelings for Brennan. Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:58 am

Yeah, I want some tension. BONES rocks when there is plenty of it!
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:53 am

I thik Booth needs the catalyst of his brothers continued feelings for Brennan to help him make his declaration of Love. Well, if Booth says no to being the baby daddy, she could always go for the other Booth- if she just wants genetics! I am in no way advocating that- cause I am a true BB shipper all the way- but this is logical Brennan we are talking about.

I do have to say this, I would think Jared would be done with Brennan after her pushing him off the stool, telling him he is "worthless" or something to that affect when Booth was kidnapped but maybe that is why he is interested, she is not easy to obtain>!

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down