Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEASON FINALE LISTED WITH FUTON...CHECK OUT GUEST CAST LIST.

+9
*Vodzu*
ForensicMama
i_heart_bones
TinkonBrink
queen bess
HeyHey
ToZiKa
mereva
suzyquzy
13 posters

Go down

SEASON FINALE LISTED WITH FUTON...CHECK OUT GUEST CAST   LIST. Empty SEASON FINALE LISTED WITH FUTON...CHECK OUT GUEST CAST LIST.

Post by suzyquzy Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:41 am

THURSDAY, MAY 14

**SEASON FINALE**"BONES"(8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

THE JEFFERSONIAN TEAM ARE ALL MURDER SUSPECTS ON THE SEASON FINALE OF "BONES" THURSDAY, MAY 14, ON FOX

Mtley Cre, Ryan O'Neal, Brendan Fehr and Eric Millegan Guest-Star

Everyone is a suspect when a body is found murdered at a popular nightclub known as "The Lab." In an unusual twist of storytelling, Brennan, Booth and the Jeffersonian team take on various roles outside their normal duties, including serving as the nightclub staff as well as local law enforcement. A slew of special guest stars, including Max Keenan (guest star O'Neal), Jared Booth (guest star Fehr) and the members of Mtley Cre, pay a visit in "The End in the Beginning" season finale episode of BONES airing Thursday, May 14 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-420) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Mtley Cre (Mick Mars as Mick Mars; Nikki Sixx as Nikki Sixx; Tommy Lee as Tommy Lee; Vince Neil as Vince Neil); Ryan O'Neal as Max Keenan; Brendan Fehr as Jared Booth; Eric Millegan as Zack Addy; Patricia Belcher as Caroline Julian; Carla Gallo as Daisy Wick; Michael Grant Terry as Wendell Bray; Joel David Moore as Colin Fisher; Ryan Cartwright as Vincent Nigel-Murray; Eugene Byrd as Clark Edison; Pej Vahdat as Arastoo Vaziri; Sean Blakemore as Grayson Barasa
suzyquzy
suzyquzy
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

SEASON FINALE LISTED WITH FUTON...CHECK OUT GUEST CAST   LIST. Empty Re: SEASON FINALE LISTED WITH FUTON...CHECK OUT GUEST CAST LIST.

Post by mereva Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:46 am

Huh? What is Angela's ex-husband doing in the episode? Never heard about his appearance in the finale before. scratch
The whole staff is somehow... I don't know... a bit crazy? It could be Booth's hallucination, indeed!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

SEASON FINALE LISTED WITH FUTON...CHECK OUT GUEST CAST   LIST. Empty Re: SEASON FINALE LISTED WITH FUTON...CHECK OUT GUEST CAST LIST.

Post by ToZiKa Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:32 am

wow everyone is going to be there Shocked
even barasa.....that must be part of the hallucinations.....
and ALL of the interns AND Zack.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:04 am

Finale spoilers from a Bones extra here: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Very Happy

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:36 am

must resist extra spoilers... must try to remain as unspoiled as possible for the finale... MUST RESIST...
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:43 am

Can I just ask one tinsey winsey tiny question?
*sits and waits for the ABY peeps to say "Go ahead Tink!"*

I can? Oh, Good! Very Happy
Wasn't Booth over here in good ol' England when Grayson was busy divorcing Angela, throwing Hodgins into garbage trucks and being "taken to the airport" by Cam???...If the eppy really is AU and all in Booth's head...how in the heck did Grayson get in there?
Darn it! Now that's got me wondering just how much of this ep is AU? Rolling Eyes
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:02 am

TinkonBrink wrote:Can I just ask one tinsey winsey tiny question?

Wasn't Booth over here in good ol' England when Grayson was busy divorcing Angela, throwing Hodgins into garbage trucks and being "taken to the airport" by Cam???...If the eppy really is AU and all in Booth's head...how in the heck did Grayson get in there?
Darn it! Now that's got me wondering just how much of this ep is AU? Rolling Eyes

Ooh, good question! Do you think the continuity fairies had the day off again? Or were drinking... or taking whatever drugs that possessed them to write <insert name of your least favourite episode>.

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:44 am

HeyLJ wrote: Do you think the continuity fairies had the day off again? Or were drinking... or taking drugs.

Wait? The continuity fairies are real? And they have drugs and alcohol?
That's it! I'm joining them! cheers
Bring back guessing who Gormagon was last season...that was a piece of cake compared to tryin to fathom this years finale out!
What with the babies and the cartoon characters and the Booth surgery and bands playing in the Jeffersonian...and every intern under the sun showing up...And reality? And not reality? And the naked in a bed sex...I can't cope!!!! Laughing
*Tink is temporarily unavailable due to a small nervous break down!*
Can I go back to guessing who Gormagon is?...Ummm...Is his name Bob? Is it the mail man? Is it Sweet's biological father who is really an evil carnival ring master?... Razz
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:12 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:Can I just ask one tinsey winsey tiny question?

ooh thats a good question
**wanders off to ponder**
Maybes hes not part of the hallucination?? Hes come back for some more cam lovin'? hehe
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:53 pm

good question Tink
I never even thought about that......but you are right, Booth has never seen him
maybe he will be back for real then.....what I don't really like all that much.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:29 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:*Tink is temporarily unavailable due to a small nervous break down!*
He-heeeee... Poor Tink! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

And that is a very good point: no way Grayson could be part of Booth's hallucination!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:58 am

Maybe it's Brennan's dream? It just fits better to be Booth's... I'm so confused. lol
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *Vodzu* Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:17 am

Brennan was with Booth in Uk so she hasnt seen Grayson either:P
*Vodzu*
*Vodzu*
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 408
Say What You Want : Denial ain`t just a river in Egypt
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:50 am

Maybe Grayson's back so Cam can "take him to the airport" again? Embarassed
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:21 am

OMIGOSH OMIGOSH I CAN'T WAIT!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:19 am

Love that all the interns are going to be there!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:01 am

OH I know! I can't wait to see this episode! What intern do you think Brennan will choose? Or will Zack come back?
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.

Back to top Go down

Post by shopgirl909 Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:15 am

While Booth and Brennan never meet Angela's ex, they probably did see the photo of the two of them after their "wedding"...you know, the one with his arms around her?

Also, I am sure that with the break up, news of him got around, and what he looked liek.
shopgirl909
shopgirl909
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 401
Location : San Diego, CA...though I wish it were London...*sigh*
Say What You Want : I want to be able to see more of the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:48 am

After seeing the pics from the finale I assume that sex scene could be part of hallucination, too... No
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:46 pm

mereva wrote:After seeing the pics from the finale I assume that sex scene could be part of hallucination, too... No

Huh? pics? can you post them here please? Very Happy thanks!
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:11 pm

19ana89 wrote:
mereva wrote:After seeing the pics from the finale I assume that sex scene could be part of hallucination, too... No

Huh? pics? can you post them here please? Very Happy thanks!
I'm sure you've found them by now. Smile But just in case: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:11 am

Actually, I didn't. THANKS A MILLION!!! Very Happy
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:13 am

queen bess wrote:must resist extra spoilers... must try to remain as unspoiled as possible for the finale... MUST RESIST...
Won't happen... lol
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum