Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brenden Fehr Talks About Bones

4 posters

Go down

Brenden Fehr Talks About Bones Empty Brenden Fehr Talks About Bones

Post by ForensicMama Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:30 pm

I finished the Bones (ep. 18 I think) and had a great time. Oh really? Wow! How unusual! I don't believe it! You've got to be kidding! Wouldn't have thought! I know, I know, it's not exactly juicy stuff but what do want from me? LIES?! Slight exaggerations?! On set gossip? I'll think of stuff and get back to you. Until then we shot all my stuff in one day, 'bout 4 or maybe 5 scenes. I had good/fun stuff to work with being Jared and dealing with my "big brother" and that particular dynamic. I don't know the air date and will tune into you guys to find out. I've been told that tentatively I will be in the season finale and only a little of what it's about. I was also privy to a tiny piece of info as to what "uniform" Jared will be wearing. There's a bet to be made - What occupation will Jared hold in the season finale? It could change obviously since during the conversation with Hart he was still working on things but he did tell me he had me holding some sort of job/position/career in the finale. In what capacity and for what reasons I don't know and like I said given the nature of what the finale is about, as told to me however briefly, I'm not sure how it all comes together or anything specific but the whole thing sounded really interesting and exciting for Bones Fans.

Brenden is talking about Beaver in the Otter, which as far as we all know, has been bumped to Season 5 (autumn).

Source: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Brenden Fehr Talks About Bones Empty Re: Brenden Fehr Talks About Bones

Post by i_heart_bones Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:06 pm

Oh come on...he gave us nothing. Damn you Brenden Fehr.
Although i am interested to know where he'll be working...
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by loserette Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:20 pm

What I find interesting about what Brendan says is that he does not mention anything about this episode being bumped to S5. He also doesn’t mention any scenes that had to be tweaked to fit a later air date. More importantly: we know that Booth helps Jared get a job interview in that episode. Then in the finale Jared will have some kind of a job, so unless they are going to explain it in the finale how he got the job, we are supposed to learn about it in this episode. All that brings me to the conclusion, that maybe this episode won’t get bumped to S5??? Anyone w/ me on that? I am not really good at being an optimist so this might be my failed attempt on being one… Smile

loserette
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 168
Say What You Want : Reality continues to ruin my life. Calvin&Hobbes
Registration date : 2008-10-30

http://notesfromanemotionallyimpaired.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:33 pm

What I got from it is that (my theory) it will be bumped to S5 and that they rewrote the ending of Otter so that it fits into S5 better...

But I really hope you're right. Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by loserette Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:48 pm

ForensicMama wrote:What I got from it is that (my theory) it will be bumped to S5 and that they rewrote the ending of Otter so that it fits into S5 better...

From what do you get that? And don't worry about destroying my optimism... I'm used to that happening... Smile (Just check my 'Say what you want'...)

loserette
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:26 am

oh what the hell D: He won't spill the beans!? Urrrg!
Alexa
Alexa
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 117
Say What You Want : I aim to please.
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://www.twitter.com/AlexaNDYE

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:53 am

loserette wrote:
ForensicMama wrote:What I got from it is that (my theory) it will be bumped to S5 and that they rewrote the ending of Otter so that it fits into S5 better...

From what do you get that? And don't worry about destroying my optimism... I'm used to that happening... Smile (Just check my 'Say what you want'...)

I didn't mean to kill the optimism. Sad

Anyway, to answer your question, it's this quote:

There's a bet to be made - What occupation will Jared hold in the season finale? It could change obviously since during the conversation with Hart he was still working on things but he did tell me he had me holding some sort of job/position/career in the finale.
In Beaver in the Otter, Booth gets Jared a job. HH wouldn't have to be "working on things" if Beaver aired when it was supposed to. Then that whole job thing would have already been panned out for the finale.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by loserette Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:48 am

ForensicMama wrote:
loserette wrote:

I didn't mean to kill the optimism. Sad

Anyway, to answer your question, it's this quote:

There's a bet to be made - What occupation will Jared hold in the season finale? It could change obviously since during the conversation with Hart he was still working on things but he did tell me he had me holding some sort of job/position/career in the finale.
In Beaver in the Otter, Booth gets Jared a job. HH wouldn't have to be "working on things" if Beaver aired when it was supposed to. Then that whole job thing would have already been panned out for the finale.

Don't worry about killing my optimism...It wasn't much anyway.
Booth trying to find Jared a job seems to be an important part of the (original) 'Beaver' epi. That means that they must have re-written a lot of the Booth/Jared parts and/or have to explain Jareds new job in the finale. We might not necessarily have been supposed to find out in the (original) 'Beaver' what job Booth got him.
Maybe Brendan would have mentioned that the epi airs sometime in S5 (he only said that he doesn't know when it's going to air), since he didn't seem to have anything substantial to say in his post... Or maybe he's not allowed to.
Like you, I expect the epi to be part of S5 but if we're lucky we are in for a great surprise... Hey, a girl can dream, right?

loserette
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by loserette Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:02 pm

Yay! If what ForensicMama posted in the show discussion thread about the tentative schedule is true we get all 26 episeodes. That means one of my few lame attempts at optimism didn't fail... Very Happy Hope it's true but usually ForensicMamas information is pretty reliable.

loserette
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down