Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where's the Concern for 'Bones' Fans?

+4
flyersfan35
19ana89
ForensicMama
bugaboo628
8 posters

Go down

Where's the Concern for 'Bones' Fans? Empty Where's the Concern for 'Bones' Fans?

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:52 am

Noone cares about 'Bones' fans. :-(

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

"On NBC's "Today," Ann Curry asked White House press secretary Robert Gibbs if the president wants to anger 31 million Americans and judge Simon Cowell by forcing the country's favorite TV show to shift nights."
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Where's the Concern for 'Bones' Fans? Empty Re: Where's the Concern for 'Bones' Fans?

Post by ForensicMama Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:06 am

Sad
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Where's the Concern for 'Bones' Fans? Empty Re: Where's the Concern for 'Bones' Fans?

Post by 19ana89 Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:31 am

Yup, just another reason for me to NOT like obama...
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:15 am

I don't want to start an argument, but I really don't think that the president decided on his own to have his press conference on Tuesday specifically so AI would have to move. I would certainly hope our president has more important things to be thinking about than that. And the fact is, whether you like or hate politics, the president addressing the nation regarding the country's issues are more important than ANY show...including Bones. And I am still one of Bones' biggest fans, and have quite enjoyed this season, though many have not. I may not like to listen, and hate missing my show, but this country is more important to me than tv.

That being said...I'm still very sad that I will miss my fave show! Sad And I totally agree that Fox doesn't give it the credit it deserves.

Last edited by flyersfan35 on Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:20 am

Hmm...my post sounded harsh...I certainly don't mean it to be! I love Bones, and I'm still pissed Fox bumped it!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:39 am

I completely understand where you're comming from fly, even though we don't have the same problem here - haven't seen much of S4 here at all!

What you're country's leader is proposing is just a tad more important than a tv show that can be rescheduled. (You're always gonna piss someone off). And having worked for government departments for years, it's usually someone at Executive level or Ministerial level that decides on when to have press conferences.
Tan
Tan
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 841
Say What You Want : Always in the shit, just the depth that varies
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:42 am

Tan wrote:I completely understand where you're comming from fly, even though we don't have the same problem here - haven't seen much of S4 here at all!

What you're country's leader is proposing is just a tad more important than a tv show that can be rescheduled. (You're always gonna piss someone off). And having worked for government departments for years, it's usually someone at Executive level or Ministerial level that decides on when to have press conferences.
Haha, thanks! I'm still pissed, though, that they're apparently bumping an ep till next season...I totally don't understand that at all!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:46 am

flyersfan35 wrote:Haha, thanks! I'm still pissed, though, that they're apparently bumping an ep till next season...I totally don't understand that at all!

That's gotta suck the big one! I can't get my mind around that either... just completely out there Evil or Very Mad
Tan
Tan
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 841
Say What You Want : Always in the shit, just the depth that varies
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:47 am

Tan wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:Haha, thanks! I'm still pissed, though, that they're apparently bumping an ep till next season...I totally don't understand that at all!

That's gotta suck the big one! I can't get my mind around that either... just completely out there Evil or Very Mad
Yep, makes absolutely no sense to me...you can't tell me they can't find a time to show it. Even on a different night would be better than waiting till next season...*shrugs*
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by shopgirl909 Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:41 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:
Tan wrote:

Yep, makes absolutely no sense to me...you can't tell me they can't find a time to show it. Even on a different night would be better than waiting till next season...*shrugs*

I think that Bones needs to end when it does because of FOX's summer line-up. Shows like So You Think You Can Dance, for example.
shopgirl909
shopgirl909
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 401
Location : San Diego, CA...though I wish it were London...*sigh*
Say What You Want : I want to be able to see more of the world.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:21 pm

shopgirl909 wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
Tan wrote:

I think that Bones needs to end when it does because of FOX's summer line-up. Shows like So You Think You Can Dance, for example.
I'm sure that's true; however, I find it hard to believe that between now and May, they can't find a day/time to fit in 1 show. Monday night they had a House repeat...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:30 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:I don't want to start an argument, but I really don't think that the president decided on his own to have his press conference on Tuesday specifically so AI would have to move. I would certainly hope our president has more important things to be thinking about than that. And the fact is, whether you like or hate politics, the president addressing the nation regarding the country's issues are more important than ANY show...including Bones. And I am still one of Bones' biggest fans, and have quite enjoyed this season, though many have not. I may not like to listen, and hate missing my show, but this country is more important to me than tv.

That being said...I'm still very sad that I will miss my fave show! Sad And I totally agree that Fox doesn't give it the credit it deserves.

I also think the president would have more important things to do than go on The Tonight Show. Very Happy
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:45 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:I don't want to start an argument, but I really don't think that the president decided on his own to have his press conference on Tuesday specifically so AI would have to move. I would certainly hope our president has more important things to be thinking about than that. And the fact is, whether you like or hate politics, the president addressing the nation regarding the country's issues are more important than ANY show...including Bones. And I am still one of Bones' biggest fans, and have quite enjoyed this season, though many have not. I may not like to listen, and hate missing my show, but this country is more important to me than tv.

couldn't agree more! Amen sister!
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:18 pm

I'm not meaning to start an argument here... I just never liked obama because of what he stands for.... and all I'm saying is that it's another reason for ME to not like him. I didn't mean for all of you guys as well... sorry if it offended you.
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:52 pm

Oh, you didn't offend me, I didn't want to make it sound that way. I was just confused because I didn't understand why it would be another reason for you not to like him since I'm sure he had nothing to do with the scheduling, that's all.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:42 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
Tan wrote:I completely understand where you're comming from fly, even though we don't have the same problem here - haven't seen much of S4 here at all!

Haha, thanks! I'm still pissed, though, that they're apparently bumping an ep till next season...I totally don't understand that at all!

As it stands right now, 2 episodes are being bumped. We are no longer getting episodes on April 15th and 16th as once thought.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:17 pm

April 15th and 16th are on there now, Bug.

date (day) time title
5/14/09 (Th.) 8:00 PM N/A
5/7/09 (Th.) 8:00 PM N/A
4/30/09 (Th.) 8:00 PM N/A
4/23/09 (Th.) 8:00 PM N/A
4/16/09 (Th.) 8:00 PM Mayhem on a Cross
4/15/09 (We.) 8:00 PM The Cinderella in the Cardboard

4/9/09 (Th.) 8:00 PM The Science in the Physicist
4/2/09 (Th.) 8:00 PM The Doctor in the Den
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum