Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox apparently changed mind about 11 uninterupted shows

+2
Francie
smile0303
6 posters

:: News

Go down

Fox apparently changed mind about 11 uninterupted shows Empty Fox apparently changed mind about 11 uninterupted shows

Post by smile0303 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:42 pm

Just saw how American Idol is being changed to Wed/Thurs of next week due to Obama talking. Which means no Bones more than likely. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

smile

smile0303
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 171
Location : somewhere in the great state of corruption i.e. ILLINOIS
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Fox apparently changed mind about 11 uninterupted shows Empty Re: Fox apparently changed mind about 11 uninterupted shows

Post by Francie Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:45 am

nope...it's even on the schedule at the official website...it's been pushed aside for not only AI but the presidential address as well...and House is getting TWO eppys...one of which is a RERUN...sigh...

yea many peeps are NOT happy at the moment...
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4722
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Fox apparently changed mind about 11 uninterupted shows Empty Re: Fox apparently changed mind about 11 uninterupted shows

Post by Shakari Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:34 am

I voiced my frustration in a message to askfox. Maybe if enough people complain they'll stick it in Hell's Kitchen's time slot? They'll probably just do whatever they want, though. Meanies. Wish they'd quit bumping the show!
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:26 am

No wonder FOX has such a problem with ratings in general. They keep bumping things around and people have no idea when to watch the shows. Who the heck cares about what Obama has to say anyway? Can't they do it in the early evening around... I don't know... 6pm? It's really annoying. I HATE American Idol.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:04 am

Oh my God, the apocalypse really has started.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:12 am

And now this thing with the finale, too... WHAT are they thinking?! Or better, are they thinking at all?!?!?!?!?!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down