Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily at the Enviromental Media Association Awards

Go down

Emily at the Enviromental Media Association Awards Empty Emily at the Enviromental Media Association Awards

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:54 am

Posted by willgirl on the 25/10/2007 at 18:29:12 (25/10/2007 07:29:12 PM)

Check 'em out at 206_bones: (Sorry, I tried to copy the pics here but they came out too big!)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by RollOnFriday on Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added picture.)
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Emily at the Enviromental Media Association Awards Empty Posted by sophie on the 28/10/2007 at 00:53:23 (28/10/2007 01:53:23 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:56 am

i really like this dress,she looks so nice
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Emily at the Enviromental Media Association Awards Empty Posted by Addictt on the 29/10/2007 at 14:22:02 (29/10/2007 03:22:02 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:57 am

That's a real cute dress! It looks very good on her.

x Addy
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at the Enviromental Media Association Awards Empty Posted by sophie on the 29/10/2007 at 22:29:59 (29/10/2007 11:29:59 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:57 am

yes the necklace has sort of wings and a hart if i'm not mistaken it's so lovely. she's so beautiful
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at the Enviromental Media Association Awards Empty Re: Emily at the Enviromental Media Association Awards

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum