Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones contest thing

+7
the_crazyskeleton
snicker28
sweetie_dude
fairytales_end
DBCrazy
willgirl
thecrazyskeleton
11 posters

:: News

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bones contest thing - Page 2 Empty Re: Bones contest thing

Post by snicker28 Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:34 am

lol DBCrazy. I know. I'm trying not to. It just stings because that wasn't the only thing that was said to me/about me/ against me this weekend. Not necessarily tied to the contest but you know when things just kinda start to snowball and it hurts more than it should? That's what it was like.

I just really dislike fighting, conflict etc. I'm a mediator type and I try to treat people with respect unless of course they disrespect me and then all bets are off.

I guess it's a good thing now that the contest was extended. I need to find a way to reach more people and get them to vote too :/

snicker28
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by the_crazyskeleton Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:58 pm

Uh oh - um, guys? Can I beg for you to vote a bit and get my sister back up in the top 5? Please? She'll be back on the computer on Sunday, just in time for it to end and I REALLY just want for her to be in the top 5! She's knocked out if it right now.....kind of worried. (snicker82, I vote for you (and everyone else who is here and there too) but I'd rather she be up in the top 5 with you, and lose to you, than be sitting just outside the box, knowing that if like a few more people had voted, she'd have least had the ability to lose out of the top 5). I mean, like you posted above, at least you don't go after people and say rude things about them.
Please help me help her? She told me before she was out in the hospital, that she was convinced she'd be annihilated because she has so few friends (people here find it hard to get along with her - she has OCD, people find her odd. She can't help it.) - please, just prove her wrong. If she loses, fine, but at least let her do it knowing that maybe she was wrong about people.
Thank you!

the_crazyskeleton

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by snicker28 Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:02 am

crapper doodle ive been knocked out of the top 5 again. this is agonizing.

ive been voting for the fans as well as myself to try and keep the top 5 at least people who are into the show but this is crazy. gaahhh i dont want to have spent x amount of time in the top 5 and then when it closes at 3pm on monday (eastern time) to be just outside the top 5. i'd cry. hardcore. and probably not go to class. which is bad.

snicker28
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by the_crazyskeleton Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:38 am

Hey. Yeah - sometimes I get so nervous for her, that I get a stomachache - I can't imagine what you get - or what my sister gets since she sort of will get the whole thing in one, rather large lump when she logs on.
Let me go and add you as a friend, okay? Maybe we can help each other, since you're one of the nice people, and I'm sure she wouldn't mind me adding you! So if you see her name (Ria) - it's me adding you. We can trade off - I'll let our other siblings, and their cousins, know to throw more support your way, and maybe you could help vote for her. (Like I said, you're nice - I'd rather she lose to a nice person, rather than people who have been nasty to her)

the_crazyskeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by snicker28 Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:07 am

So today is the last full day of voting. It ends tomorrow at 1 pm eastern and I just got knocked out of the top 5 Sad

I'm super nervous you guys.

So I'm begging to get more votes from where ever. Here, any people you might know, I'll beg some more at work today, any website I'm a member of, etc.

Crap. So if you haven't voted yet, go vote! Pleaseeeee.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

snicker28
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by the_crazyskeleton Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:07 am

We're trying - I've got people voting for you, snicker82. Please return the favor - my sister got kicked out of the top 5 again....... Please, get some people to vote for her! At least let her finish out in the top 5!!! I doubt she's a threat to you, since she keeps getting kicked, but at least let her end it up there!

the_crazyskeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by snicker28 Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:35 am

i've asked people to vote and she seems to be in the top 5 now but now im out Sad

edit

not good. i kinda get back in but get right knocked out again. ugh im gonna cry and im not gonna get any sleep tonight.

snicker28
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by the_crazyskeleton Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:58 pm

You're in again. I got a bunch more of my friends to help, since you're helping her, which we really appreciate! She really does need your support because I cracked and finally let her look - maybe a mistake. She's also a nervous wreck now. Please just let her stay up there. That much alone already made her almost cry, since she thought no one was voting for her, since the last she was on, was in January.
So people out there, please, just one last favor, please throw some votes my sister's way - not because I'm basically begging you to, but for that look on her face when she realized that some people were actually helping her, instead of sending her hate mail. That was a pretty good stunned look Very Happy

(oh, snicker82? We're having trouble with your add a friend button, but we're working on it. Um, just got IMd - I can send some more support your way - our uni's last classes just let out so we've got people online! Any people you can route our way would be good - although you're probably all asleep due to time differences!)

the_crazyskeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by snicker28 Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:08 pm

I'm still up. not likely to get much sleep tonight lol.

I've told all my message board people (outside of here) to vote for her so I hope they are.

No disrespect to the other guys but I wanna keep genuine fans in the top 5, not fame seekers and people looking for a prize. A lot of them are entered in other contests there and it's clear they just wanna win stuff. I want a fan to win this.

snicker28
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:26 am

Well, the voting is closed now, but I can't get the page to open up to see if Snicker or TCS were in the Top 5? Does anybody out there know??
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:33 am

Finally it came up. Snicker28 (Tara) is shown in the Top 5, but TCS (Ria) is #6. Sorry about that TCS, but good luck on winning Tara!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by snicker28 Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:19 pm

so the contest moderator just posted that they will announce the winner tomorrow at 1 pm pacific/ 4 pm eastern.

ugh. and the two exec producers who watched the videos will have the video of their thoughts posted then as well.

grr ill be in class til 445 but i have a friend who will text me the good or bad news.

snicker28
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by smile0303 Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:54 am

any idea who won or should we just assume b/c of lack of talk that snickers didn't win

smile0303
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 171
Location : somewhere in the great state of corruption i.e. ILLINOIS
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:06 am

I was wondering about this as well. Haven't seen Tara in the last couple of days.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:23 am

Tara didn't win. Unfortunately. There is a video up in If.net, how the producers watch the videos.
The winner was James or something. His performance was quite good actually.
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by snicker28 Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:54 am

yeahhhh i wasn't even one of the producers top 3 picks. pretty sure i was their least favorite based on the comments they made. they didn't even say anything about my video, or they didn't show anything they said the in the part that was uploaded other than "i appreciate the work"

i mean, i'm not letting this put me down.

i've already looking into a theatre/acting class for this summer, im going to try to do some student films etc, build up a resume and get my butt on bones the old fashioned way.

but thank you to everyone here who voted to help me. it was an honor to make the top 5 out of 326 entries and hey 2 producers did see me and technically know my name. so that's cool too.

snicker28
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytales_end Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:29 pm

Good work to everyone who entered from here, and it sucks you guys didn't win Sad
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 15296
Say What You Want : I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane.
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://fairytales-end.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

:: News

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum