Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily on Online Dating

Go down

Emily on Online Dating Empty Emily on Online Dating

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:00 am

Posted by HarHar21 on the 14/09/2007 at 00:44:30 (14/09/2007 01:44:30 AM)

Crying or Very sad

Whew, since you all left me (well, i understand, it's nighttime there) i decided to do my googling. Good thing I found about this...

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Emily on Online Dating Empty Posted by riviear41797 on the 14/09/2007 at 06:53:21 (14/09/2007 07:53:21 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:01 am

well I'm glad you were up late and posting this is good stuff!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Emily on Online Dating Empty Posted by HarHar21 on the 14/09/2007 at 09:04:28 (14/09/2007 10:04:28 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:03 am

oh sure, that was a good interview... What a Face
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily on Online Dating Empty Posted by sophie on the 17/09/2007 at 10:51:25 (17/09/2007 11:51:25 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:04 am

"my boyfriend would be upset if I told anyone I had one! He’s been my crush for a while now."

awww that was nice, thanks for the interview!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily on Online Dating Empty Posted by HarHar21 on the 17/09/2007 at 20:20:11 (17/09/2007 09:20:11 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:05 am

yes, sophie..so cute! has anyone saw Emily's boyfriend yet?
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily on Online Dating Empty Posted by riviera41797 on the 18/09/2007 at 13:09:00 (18/09/2007 02:09:00 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:05 am

I don't know who she is dating, but I am dying to know who it is!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily on Online Dating Empty Posted by sophie on the 20/09/2007 at 16:41:26 (20/09/2007 05:41:26 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:07 am

i really want to know who he is...and i don't think either that that guy is it. but well... i don't know so it could be, why not?

she hide's it too damn well.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily on Online Dating Empty Posted by HarHar21 on the 20/09/2007 at 19:40:20 (20/09/2007 08:40:20 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:08 am

hey sophielicious! me and tear are on it... i'm all for Emily's being secretive of her relationships...she's a classy actress...but yeah, it's fun to speculate...
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily on Online Dating Empty Posted by Sarah9488 on the 22/09/2007 at 04:14:10 (22/09/2007 05:14:10 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:09 am

The interview is really cute. Especially the last sentence.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily on Online Dating Empty Re: Emily on Online Dating

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum