Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Can We Expect for Angela This Season? - TV Guide's Interview of 5 November with Michaela (Contains slight spoilers!)

3 posters

Go down

What Can We Expect for Angela This Season? - TV Guide's Interview of 5 November with Michaela (Contains slight spoilers!) Empty What Can We Expect for Angela This Season? - TV Guide's Interview of 5 November with Michaela (Contains slight spoilers!)

Post by marymageli Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:45 pm

TV Guide's own Matt Mittovich interviewed Michaela and asked her about what's ahead for her character. Enjoy!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Michaela Conlin Teases Bones' Surprising New Romance

Nov 5, 2008 01:30 AM ET by Matt Mitovich

The reveal doesn't come entirely out of left field - it has been indicated that Angela likes her men and her women - but still, expect some murmuring tonight on Bones (8 pm/ET, Fox), when a beautiful blast from the forensic femme's past resurfaces. Michaela Conlin shares a peek at whether Angela's old flame might heat up a reconciliation for her and Hodgins.

TVGuide.com: So... Angela has a girlfriend.
Michaela Conlin: For now, yes. [Laughs] Who knows how long it will last. It's somebody she dated in college, they had a relationship. And now she's back for a bit.

TVGuide.com: How hot-and-heavy were Angela and Roxy, back in the day?
Conlin: I'm sure it probably was like any relationship - I don't think they were exclusive. It was what it was. But they were together for a little while.

TVGuide.com: You certainly could do worse than Nichole Hiltz, that's for sure.
Conlin: I know, she's so lovely. A lovely person.

TVGuide.com: What implications might Roxy surfacing have on the Angela-Hodgins relationship?
Conlin: Anytime anybody shows up from somebody's past, it's affecting for both people. But the thing I really like about it is it shows us who Angela was before she even got to this place and this job and into that relationship with him. I think it's important for them in the long run, if they are to come back together eventually, to see that other part of her. I honestly don't know what's going to happen between Angela and Hodgins.

TVGuide.com: It's probably exciting for you as an actress to explore Angela's back story.
Conlin: Oh yeah. Angela doesn't comment on the fact that it was a woman. She just happened to be attracted to a woman. That's who she wanted to be back then. That's how she approaches everything.

TVGuide.com: The Angela-Hodgins fans were thrown earlier this season by their sudden break-up, using words such as "random," "rushed" and "not befitting the characters" to describe it. What's your take on what went down?
Conlin: Yeah, that's what I've heard people have been saying. I think the strike was definitely difficult on all the story lines that had been up in the air, so that was part of it. I think they rushed to the altar in the beginning anyway. We could have seen more of how the two of them were together.

TVGuide.com: So you're saying the break-up wasn't the rushed part, it was the build-up of the relationship?
Conlin: Yes. Personally, I would have liked to see more of them making it as a couple. We may still see it, I don't know. That's more of a guess. But I really didn't feel the break-up was rushed.

TVGuide.com: I'm curious, what will be Angela's take on Booth's brother, Jared (played by Brendan Fehr starting Nov. 12)?
Conlin: She likes him. [Laughs] Angela pretty much likes any being that's in any manner sexual. Look, it's like having Booth without having Booth. Angela would live to see Brennan and Booth get together, so I'm sure she figures, "Well hey, this is the second-best thing." But yeah, Angela is definitely is a little bowled over when she meets him.

TVGuide.com: Now that Angela's openness to women has been established, maybe Thirteen from House could crossover for a little romance?
Conlin: [Laughs] I would love that! [Olivia Wilde] is fantastic. I just watched that episode where she brings someone home, and she was great. I love the way they're approaching that, like it's not a big deal.

TVGuide.com: Give us one last tease about what's ahead for Angela.
Conlin: You're going to see her in a lot of different circumstances this season, being single, I'll just say that. Being on the open market... it's going to be an interesting year for her!
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

What Can We Expect for Angela This Season? - TV Guide's Interview of 5 November with Michaela (Contains slight spoilers!) Empty Re: What Can We Expect for Angela This Season? - TV Guide's Interview of 5 November with Michaela (Contains slight spoilers!)

Post by marymageli Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:50 pm

Hmm. So Angela will be all over Jared. Interesting. She is something! But we all know that. Hasn't she already proved that a few times? Wink
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

What Can We Expect for Angela This Season? - TV Guide's Interview of 5 November with Michaela (Contains slight spoilers!) Empty Re: What Can We Expect for Angela This Season? - TV Guide's Interview of 5 November with Michaela (Contains slight spoilers!)

Post by ForensicMama Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:09 am

I like seeing more of the crazy Angela we saw in Season 1 and part of Season 2. That'll be fun. But let's just hope that Hodgins can move on... he's such a sweetie. It won't be so easy for him to date any one... *sigh*
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:11 am

thanks for the post!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum