Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Hart Hanson Interview-Contains Slight Spoilers

4 posters

:: News

Go down

New Hart Hanson Interview-Contains Slight Spoilers Empty New Hart Hanson Interview-Contains Slight Spoilers

Post by willgirl Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:57 pm

Lynn at Searching Bones was a part of a Q&A with Hart Hanson. Here's her first posts. What does everyone think? (Slight spoilers)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

New Hart Hanson Interview-Contains Slight Spoilers Empty Re: New Hart Hanson Interview-Contains Slight Spoilers

Post by mereva Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:10 am

Thanks for sharing! Very Happy

I'm a hopeless romantic so I'm all for a baby.[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

New Hart Hanson Interview-Contains Slight Spoilers Empty Re: New Hart Hanson Interview-Contains Slight Spoilers

Post by Lo Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:58 am

i pretty much loved the end of baby in the bough so I feel like they might try to expand on that a little. although not sure who might bring up the baby issue first cause when we first heard the news about this it was worded as "oh brennan wants booth's baby" but now I don't know maybe it will be like Booth brings it up about whether or not she's changed her mind about kids. And this is when they go into the subject.

ok im done. i'll talk myself into circles in a couple seconds.

thanks for posting!
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:43 am

I think it'll be something like "If I were to have children...." as opposed to "Hmm, I'm thinking maybe I'll have children after all. And btw..."

By the way, some people have said that such a conversation would be a shark-jumper or completely OOC. I don't. I totally buy that she feels that way about Booth. Her biggest issue is trust and he's the person she probably trusts the most right now. So if she were to take that kind of a risk, I buy that she'd want him to be her partner in that sense too.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down