Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeah, Your Fears Will Become Reality - Bones and Jared Go on a Date - Kristin's Scoop of 22 September

+2
Teardropsonmyguitar
marymageli
6 posters

Go down

Yeah, Your Fears Will Become Reality - Bones and Jared Go on a Date - Kristin's Scoop of 22 September Empty Yeah, Your Fears Will Become Reality - Bones and Jared Go on a Date - Kristin's Scoop of 22 September

Post by marymageli Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:52 pm

Yeah guys, it's true. Brennan and Jared will go on a date...at least once. Poor Booth. I mean "our" Booth! LOL Not only has he got a rival but does it really have to be his own not-so trustworthy troublemaker brother? Well, I am looking forward to the whole thing because I want Bren realise that Booth is not the right Booth.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Debbie in Seattle: What's going to happen to Booth and Bones when she dates his brother Jared [Brendan Fehr]?
I ran into David Boreanaz and he told me, "I know she goes on a date with him (Jared), and it doesn't go too well. It's not that I really struggle with it. I think I'm more or less struggling with the kind of person he is and how he would end up getting her, maybe, into trouble." For the love of the fans and all that is holy: Stick with Booth, Bones!
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Yeah, Your Fears Will Become Reality - Bones and Jared Go on a Date - Kristin's Scoop of 22 September Empty Re: Yeah, Your Fears Will Become Reality - Bones and Jared Go on a Date - Kristin's Scoop of 22 September

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:01 pm

what episode does JAred make his grand appearance?

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 354
Say What You Want : Dancers do it best.
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Yeah, Your Fears Will Become Reality - Bones and Jared Go on a Date - Kristin's Scoop of 22 September Empty Re: Yeah, Your Fears Will Become Reality - Bones and Jared Go on a Date - Kristin's Scoop of 22 September

Post by marymageli Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:31 pm

4.10 The Con Man in the Meth Lab. However, I am not so sure about the air date. This eppie could easily end up a lot earlier than expected. Have a look at the other topic about the (Jared) casting news.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:44 am

That's good to know that the date doesn't go too well. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy That makes me HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:43 am

I am hoping the date is the one time we know about,(if you read the slides) if not I wont spoil it for you- I dont want another one besides that one! ONE IS ENOUGH!!!!!

Gotta say, it sounds like David is playing Booth like he dosnt want Bones for himself, just wants to make sure his FRIEND/PARTNER is safe. I was hoping for more of an issue with jealousy. Thats just me,wanting my little shipper heart to be full!

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:44 am

I think that Brennan will see that Jared just uses Booth. At least I hope so. *crosses fingers*

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:29 am

im not too concerned with it. it still gives us a chance to meet more of booth's family other than parker. plus DB said that it would only be a two episode arch from the looks of it.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:21 pm

I'm hoping that since we don't know the very ending scene of that show, or any of the major details, that Brennan will realize what a jerk Jared is and she won't go out with him any more.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum