Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Stuff on David

4 posters

:: News

Go down

Some Stuff on David Empty Some Stuff on David

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:38 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

September 3, 2008
David Boreanaz's Hero
It might have seemed David Boreanaz was destined to play a vampire for the rest of his career after all those years doing Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the spin-off Angel. But he’s found a new primetime persona on the popular Fox series Bones which takes the series to London for its fourth season premiere.

Boreanaz has been a hit with critics for his portrayal of rugged FBI Agent Seeley Booth whose relationship with a beautiful forensic anthropologist, Temperance 'Bones' Brennan, played by Emily Deschanel never quite crosses the line even though it oozes sexual tension.

Q: So are Booth and Bones ever going to get together?

A: I know Hart Hanson, the executive producer, has some ideas for some fantasy episodes which will get the two of them in bed together. But I can’t say how that will happen and what will happen, probably toward the end of the season. Just remember, it won’t be the real thing.

Q: Your relationship has been compared to Bruce Willis and Cybill Shepherd in Moonlighting. When they started getting romantic it didn’t help the ratings. Does that worry you?

A: I think that the more we can keep Bones and Booth away from each other, the better. I do believe that you don’t want to give too much away. We will keep focusing on their relationship and how it effects how they solve crimes and we’ll tease you a bit along the way. But we have been striving to create what made Moonlighting so popular.

Q: Have you met Bruce Willis?

A: I did and he was very cool. He was like, 'I know the series. You’re doing a great job.' I said, 'I’m trying to follow in your footsteps. I’m following your lead, man, because I have such high respect for you.' It was a really cool moment.

Q: So would you like to be an action hero?

A: Who wouldn't? I think one thing that Bones misses out on is using more action stuff with me. I think they used maybe three or four percent in the past three years. I know Hart is going to focus more on doing more action because I love to do it. And I’ve certainly trained enough, so I’m ready.

Q: Did you get a lot of attention when you filmed across the pond?

A: Ironically, it was a bit chaotic and crazy. I seem to get recognized more in London and Europe than over here in the States. There is definitely a following for the show. I know when I would leave my hotel room or go out for a run, it was a bit nuts. But hey, other than that, it was OK.

Q: Booth has made no secret of the fact that he’s a fan of James Bond. Do you share that?

DB: I’m not that big on 007. Roger Moore was my Bond when I was growing up. I do like the new James Bond. I think that Daniel Craig is really kind of aggressive and a little bit darker than the other Bonds, but I’m not a huge fan of them.

Q: What did you watch on TV as a kid?

A: Growing up it was like Starsky and Hutch, Planet of the Apes, Chico and the Man, Soap. Starsky and Hutch were just two guys that were really cool in a car and just did stuff. Chico and the Man was such an unorthodox kind of comedy and Freddie Prinze was just an amazing talent. And Soap had great, humorous dialogue.

Q: Were you always a hunk?

A: Not in grade school growing up. I had my shortcomings — crazy hair, braces, bad skin and all that stuff. I went through it all.
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Some Stuff on David Empty Re: Some Stuff on David

Post by willgirl Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:59 am

Thanks for the article!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:24 am

I still would have found David cute with braces and crazy hair and all... Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by laxgirl5 Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:40 am

ForensicMama wrote:I still would have found David cute with braces and crazy hair and all... Very Happy

I don't think any of us here wouldn't Very Happy Very Happy
laxgirl5
laxgirl5
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 192
Say What You Want : Whoever said, 'It's not whether you win or lose that counts,' probably lost.
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down