Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones Recruits Actor from 'The Practice'-SPOILERS!!!

3 posters

:: News

Go down

Bones Recruits Actor from 'The Practice'-SPOILERS!!! Empty Bones Recruits Actor from 'The Practice'-SPOILERS!!!

Post by willgirl Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:01 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

In a shocking turn of events last season on Bones, we found out that Zack Addy (Eric Millegan) had been working with the twisted and elusive serial killer as the Gormogon's apprentice. Instead of facing the death penalty, however, he was declared insane and is to be put into an asylum. And because of this, Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan's (Emily Deschanel) forensic anthropology team at the Jeffersonian Institution is now one man down.

On the other hand, producers of Bones have decided to use this opportunity to creatively offer a different dynamic in the lab by featuring a rotation of grad students to fill in the void, instead of bringing on just one new squint.
Thanks to TV Guide, we now know that one of Zack’s replacements has already been cast. Michael Badalucco, who is familiar to fans of The Practice as Jimmy Berluti, has signed on for at least one episode of the police procedural drama. The 53-year-old actor is expected to appear a few weeks into the fourth season. Although he will be joining the cast as a grad student, he is said to have years of experience, similar to Grey's Anatomy's World's Oldest Intern.

Aside from The Practice, where he won the 1999 Emmy for Best Supporting Actor, Badalucco is also credited for his roles on Joan of Arcadia, Pizza My Heart, Broken Circle and Justice. Later this year, he’ll be starring in the film In My Sleep, a drama thriller about a man who suffers from a rare form of sleep disorder that causes him to do things in his sleep, which he can’t remember the following day. The movie also stars Philip Winchester (Commando Nanny), Tim Draxl (Supernova), Lacey Chabert (Party of Five, Mean Girls), Abigail Spencer (Angela’s Eyes, Bones), Beth Grant (Jericho, Sordid Lives: The Series) and Kelly Overton (All My Children, Under New Management), just to name a few.
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Bones Recruits Actor from 'The Practice'-SPOILERS!!! Empty Re: Bones Recruits Actor from 'The Practice'-SPOILERS!!!

Post by Nane Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:57 am

hmmm, well, I get the feeling that he might not become Brennan´s love interest LOL
Nane
Nane
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Bones Recruits Actor from 'The Practice'-SPOILERS!!! Empty Re: Bones Recruits Actor from 'The Practice'-SPOILERS!!!

Post by Meegs82 Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:50 pm

I used to LOVE The Practice. Sounds kinda cool.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down