Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Convos!! Fresh from that other place--posted by bella loony on 10/9/2007

2 posters

Go down

Convos!! Fresh from that other place--posted by bella loony on 10/9/2007 Empty Convos!! Fresh from that other place--posted by bella loony on 10/9/2007

Post by redrider Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:49 am

...Special Agent Seeley Booth

Booth: (looks up from a stack of boring looking papers on his desk) Yes? Can I help you?

I_hart_Booth: (grinning like she just won the lottery) Um...Hi. I'm I_hart_Booth.

Booth: (grins and raises an eyebrow) You do do you?

I_hart_Booth: Well...(flashes smile and plops down happily in one of the chairs opposite his desk) you are rather handsome.

Booth straightens in his chair and gives her the once over.

Booth: Do I know you?

I_hart_Booth: (nodding vigorously) Yes! i write a lot of stories for you in the Boneyard.

Booth looks thoughtful.

Booth: Fanfiction? (eyes squinting as he attempts to recall posts and then widen when he does) I_HART_BOOTH! You...(stands suddenly and points finger at her accusingly) You are constantly trying to kill me and Bones! I don't think I like you.

I_hart_Booth: (hoping she looks remorsful because that intense fire in his eyes is seriously distracting) I know I know and I'm really sorry! But...I mean I don't actually want to kill you. I would never do that. I like you and Bones.

Booth: Then why do you do it then? You've had me stabbed, shot, blown up, sniping people, given me flashbacks and nightmares...not to mention Bones, hasn't the woman been through enough without constantly having you kidnap her?

I_hart_Booth: Hey, c'mon Booth, no fair! I only kidnapped her once...and you were there to save her...which leads me to why I have to do such horrible stuff...which I really am sorry for btw.

Booth: (frowns before deciding to hear her explanation) Then what is it?

I_hart_Booth: (leaning in conspiratorily) To get you and Brennan together!

Booth: What?!

I_hart_Booth: Oh, c'mon Booth! Don't be so oblivious! You love her! You love her, she loves you and I love the thought of you two together! But Lord knows it will take you till kingdom come to figure it out on your own so I...you know...give you a little nudge in the right direction. (grins)

Booth: (looking thoughtful again) Really? Well...I guess there's never any irreperable damage...

I_hart_Booth: yeah....

Booth: ...and I really do like the way your fics end...

I_hart_Booth: (trying not to jump out of chair with excitment) yeah...

Booth: (shrugs) okay...I guess I forgive you.

I_hart_Booth: (jumps up from chair) YES!!! Okay, (approaches his desk and leans in, whispering) now tell me, what REALLY happened to Wong Fu's?

~~~

I just got this idea while reading the recent posts in A Familiar Love.

...Special Agent Seeley Booth and Angela Montenegro

At Wong Fu's two wildly dressed artists have cornered Booth as he comes inside.

Booth: (laughing) You're kidding right?

Angela and Hart exchange glances then shake their heads

Unison: No.

Booth immidiatly stops laughing and tries to move around them toward the bar.

Booth: I'm not even going to entertain the notion you guys just proposed.

Angela and Hart settle on stools at his right and left.

Angela: But Booth! Just think of all the good you would be doing the world! Who doesn't want to see shirtless FBEye candy?

Booth: (shaking head) I can't believe we're arguing over whether or not I will give up shirts for lent.

Hart: Me either. As far as I'm concerned I don't see anything to argue about. (shrugs) Sounds like a good idea to me.

Angela: Yeah. Bren would love it.

Booth: She would not and you know it. She'd just say I was trying to impress her with my alpha-maleness or something.

Angela: (grins wider) And you wouldn't be?

Booth: (glares at her) Don't start Angela.

Hart: (Not having heard the others' exchange because she was so distracted by thoughts of shirtless Booth) All I'm saying is you could do the world a lot of good by going shirtless. I know the ladies in the Boneyard would be happy...

Booth: Well they can just sit on their Booth beanbag chairs in Boothland because there's no way I'm doing this. (continues shaking head and smiling as if he can't believe this entire situation)

Angela: Well, I hear someone suggested you simply give up clothes for lent...what about that?

Booth: (looking incredelous) How would I be more okay with no clothes than I am no shirt? It's not even logical.

Hart: Now you sound like Brennan.

Booth: (turning red, closes his eyes to count to ten) SID!! I need a drink. A strong strong drink!

Angela and Hart exchange glances and grin.

*Maybe it will be easier to convince him once he's had a few drinks...*

~~

Okay, I hope this is good, it might totally suck but I couldn't resist.

A Conversation with Brennan

I knock lightly on the door. “Excuse me?” I ask.

She doesn’t look up.

“Excuse me?” I say louder.

“Yes?” she replies, giving me a frosty stare.

“Umm, sorry to interrupt you but do you have a minute?” I ask.

“Not really.” She says. “But come in.”

I take a seat in front of her. “Hi, my name is willgirl4. I just wanted to come and say that I am a big fan.”

I could see her trying not to roll her eyes. “Umm, thank you.” She replied politely.

“I’m a writer too.” I continue. “Well not novels like you, but fanfiction.”

“I don’t know what that means.” She said.

“Fanfiction?” I ask. “Oh well, it’s a place for fans to go and write about the characters they enjoy and I write about you.”

I watched as her eyes narrowed. “What do you write about me?” she says in a slightly menacing tone. Now I get the whole doesn’t intimidate thing.

“Oh, only good things, I promise. Well except for my new fic, Fiat Justitia, but other than that…” I reply. “My genre is fluff.”

“Fluff?” she asked, an eyebrow raised.

“You know, fluffy.” I reply. “A story that is light and airy.”

“Okay…” she says.

I continue to look nervous. “I’ve written a series about you. Well about you and Booth. You might of heard of them? A Family Christmas, When the Ball Drops…” I trail off as she rises from her chair and places her hands on her hips.

“That’s you???” she said. “I’m not…we’re not…we are just partners.” She sputtered. “First Angela, now you.” She fell silent, appearing to be thinking hard about something.

“Wait a minute. You are writing that new one, the one where I get married.” She said.

“Umm… yes.” I reply anxiously. Now I can see why Zach is sometimes afraid of her. She has got this stare that pierces you.

“Why are you doing that? I don’t believe in marriage! It’s completely archaic! And to Booth of all people!” she said. “I insist you stop right now.”

“I..I can’t.” I said. “And to be honest, it’s really your fault.”

“My fault?” she replied. “How is this my fault?”

“Well you have this chemistry thing going on with Booth and both of you deny it, so frankly it’s up to us to help you along.” I say.

“Next thing you know I will be pregnant!” she shouted.

“Well….” I reply, unsure of whether to tell her about It Turned Blue and Great Expectations.

“You haven’t?!!” she says in an accusatory tone.

“What me?” I say. “Um no, but my friend hart has. She’s over talking to Booth right now.”

“Oh god.” She said, grabbing her cellphone and dialing. “Booth.” She says. “We have a problem.”

~~
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://fanstory.com/mypage.jsp

Back to top Go down

Convos!! Fresh from that other place--posted by bella loony on 10/9/2007 Empty part 2

Post by redrider Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:49 am

Well well well, it's me isn't it....lol...And I got a lil' surprise for you! Yah, I,ve been ask numbers of time so I kicked my butt and got my fingers to write...don,t know if it's good though, ...I like it, but most of the time, the writer DOES like his work...but dosen't mean it's good. Enyway, I'm fellin' a little pression here, posting in a place where HART AND WILLIE AND RED and many more authors have posted good stories...well...takin' a chance, lol. Anyway, enough introduction, here's my one-shot at conversation with....hope you enjoy!!!

Title: A Conversation With…

Author: FLWIRS

Intended Audience: Anyone who wants to read it

Genre: Comedy

Summary: Well, conversation between Booth, and…ME!!! lol

Other: Inspired by a fic from I_Hart_Booth: A Conversation With…

***All those character belongs to Fox, not me....bla bla bla....The story is purely fictional....bla bla bla....Opinions express in that fanfiction are not thoses of the actors. producers or Fox....bla bla bla...Fox all right reserved.

I knock at special agent Seeley Booth’s office glass door, slowly. I see him through the glass and he do a motion with his hand, universal symbol to come closer, or, as in my case, come in his office. I’m nervous, I mean, REALLY nervous, I’m afraid of being speechless in front of him and god….I don’t want that, ‘cause he’ll take me for a total loser…..which I’m not…obviously!….

I step forward, opening the door, then closing it behind me, the folder and notepad I hold in my hands are already all crumbled up….but I don’t care, well….not really…

“Hi?”… I say shyly, my voice the only sound in the office seems like I just screamed my little salutation.

“Hum…hello??” He asks, not standing up to meet me, just staring, ‘cause he obviously don’t know who I am.

“Hi”, I say again, this time with a little more conviction in my voice, “my name is FLWIRS, I am…”, **great now…you don’t even know how to present yourself!!!***

“…I am”, I start again…”an assistant to one of your friend”.

He looks at me puzzled….”one of my friend? Who?” he asks.

“Oh, his name is Gordon Gordon Wyatt, you—“

“You” he says, interrupting me and pointing me with his finger “ are a friend of my psycho? What are you doin’ here?”

“Well, actually, not a friend, more an assistant” I say with a little smile “Not that he’s not my friend, mind you, it’s just that….I don’t really like his way of analysing things…”

“Pffff don’t talk to me about it, you don’t have to suffer his weird looks and weird psycho mumbo jumbo!” he says back with a shrug of his shoulder.

Then, just as he realises he forgot his manners, he stands up and stretch his hand for me to shake across his full of paper desk.

“Well then, nice to meet you Flower!” he says while shaking my hand.

“It’s FLWIRS” I say with a little smile..

“Oh sorry.” He says back, sitting again.

“So tell me, what does bring you in this particulate corner of F.B.Hell today?”

I smile a little at his little joke, he must have had a hard day….too bad I’m about to make it worst…I smile internally at this though...
“Actually” I say, while sitting down, “like said before, your “”psycho”” like you like to call him has sent me on a little mission here today. It’s actually for one of my homework at school, and you get to be the subject of my experiment, so I’m going to be following you all day…. well…rest of it anyway”, I said looking at my watch, it’s already 1:14 in the afternoon…

“What???” he manages to blurt out before choking on his coffee.

Taking his senses back, he says, all humour gone from his eyes

“Okay, listen Flikers, there’s no way YOU are fallowing me all day! Got it! I’m on a case so, first off, you can’t and then, I surely don’t want you in my paws like a little lap dog!”

“It’s FLWIRS” I say again, “ And, actually, with all due respect, you don’t really have a choice, ‘cause it’s written here, right here on this tinny little whiny paper” I said showing him the piece of paper Gordon Gordon has given me this morning.

“…bla bla bla…..If you don’t follow instruction, according to contract with the FbI and bla bla bla…..be suspended…..bla bla bla…indefinite time…bla bla “ He say, reading aloud the piece of paper.

“ARGHHHHHHHHHH I HATE THOSES FRIGGIN’ PSYCHOLOGIST!!!!” he says, and this time, it not only felt like someone was screaming in the office, he was REALLY screaming.

“Look, Seeley, can I call you Seeley?…Pfff,.. Of course I can, you are the object of my study so no need to be all formal..” I say, answering back my own question. “It’ll be fun, you just have to drag me EVERYWHERE you go, and I promise I wont be in your way, and maybe we’ll lurn some fun fact about each other, and I mean, it’s no big deal, it’s one day…not even,….HALF a day! Some things could be worst!”

“Worst hein?? Yeah, I think that breaking my leg while crashing from a plane in the middle of the Saharan desert could be worst, but hey that’s a winning argument isn’t it?” he says, in his sarcastic tone. “Look, I don’t want you ANYWHERE near me got it? Maximum distance is at least….2 metres OKAY?”

“Got it boss!” Then, I start to write on my little pad, which is the resume off all my notes I have to take about my little….well…not so little after all…subject.

“What are you writing there?” he said, trying to get a look.

I push my notepad on my chest, not wanting him to see, “Sorry, confidential!”

“Come on, Flours! Tell me” He says, with a little charm smile.
“It’s FLWIRS, “ I say again…dam…How can I resist his dam charm smile….be strong, BE STRONG!!! “Sorry, can’t say, theses are my notes for the day, I got to give them at Gordon after the day, and he gets to decide what he’s gonna do with you!”

His face falls.

I smile, **ha ha! Got you!**

“Oh…he…you know what? About this 2 metres distance thing…I was kiddin’…you know that right?”

“Oh, yeah yeah, “ I say vaguely, while scribin’ harder on my notepad….God, I love my job!!

“ARHHHHH!!! I can’t believe that a little girl like you, with a name like Flrious is going to be on my foot ALL DAY LONG!!! ARGHHHH!!!” He says, while taking his coat, passing past me and heading strait for the office door.

“It’s FLWIRS! “ I say again, but he’s already out of the office, and I take this as my cue to follow him out the door,…I don’t know, But I feel like I’m SOOO gonna enjoy this day….

(In Booth’s SUV)

“So tell, me, where are we headin’?” I ask, while gazing out the window at Washington’s full of life streets.

“Jeffersonian” He says, angrily.

“Oh ok….” I start to write on my pad…”So tell me, how long have you been in a partnership with Doctor Temperance Brennan?”

“ Almost two years” He says again on the same tone, not even bothering to look at me.

“Oh okay….So tell me, how long have you been in love with Doctor Temperance Brennan?”

“WHAT?? I don’t love her!!! She’s my PARTNER!”

“Okay…don’t be snippy…So tell me, What are we gonna do today?”

“Work on a case.” He said again, this time, catching me a little sideway glance.

“Okay…So tell me, what case are you on?”

He takes a big breath before answering…I don’t know but it’s like he’s getting more angry by the minute. “ A CONFIDENTIAL case!” He says.

“Mmm Okay, ….So tell me, what do you do on a normal week day?”

“I wake up” big breath, “I eat” another big breath, “I work”, another big breath, “I eat”, a bigger breath, “I work again” another big breath, “I eat” one last big breath “ and I sleep!”…

“M’kay! I see that you breathe as well! …So, tell---“

“IF you do such as START ANOTHER SENTENCE WITH THIS “SO TELL ME”, I THINK I’M GONNA PUSH YOU THROUGH THE WINDOW!!!”

“Whoa,…..no need to be snippy, I’m doin’ my job, is all….”

“What about some radio hein?? Music, always good!” He says, trying desperately to regain his calm, ….Guess I don’t help much…

He puts the radio on, a hard rock song starts to fill the air around us,…..I don’t like it…So I turn the radio off.

“Hey! Why did you do that for?”

“ I didn’t like the song….It gets on my nerves…”

“Well I LIKE IT, so!” he turns the radio on, this time louder.

I start to write on my little notepad…I see him catch some corner glances at me and, finally, he gives up, and I smile.

“ARGHGHH!” he says, while turning off the radio, “good now?” he ask.

“Perfectly! Thank you!”

“Yeah, whatever Floks” he mumbles…

“It’s FLWIRS!”….”Well, I guess that since you don’t want to talk about you…we could talk about me?!”

“No,…not really” he says… Then, just as I was about to take my pen, he comes back on his word, a little more gently.

“Who are you?” he ask, defeated…

“I’m me! Nahh, kiddin’ my name is FLWIRS,….F-L-W—“

“Okay,…I think I know my alphabet thank you!” he says, interrupting me.

“Sorry..it’s just…nothing…well, I’m an author of fan fiction, and a reader too, on the Boneyard, know it?”

“No.” he says firmly.

“Well, you should, you don’t know what you are missing! There’s lots of story of you, Temperance and….” I laugh “well…you two together….”

“What? People write stories about us? Why? And woa!!! Me and Bones are only Partner!!!!!!!” he says.

“Uh hun….sure!” I say, not believing him at all!

“What kind of stories…?” He ask tentatively…”wait…do I really want to know?…”

“The stories are really great! Really, many different styles, You and Temperance having a baby, you and Temperance kissing, you and Temperance getting kidnapped, you and Temperance on a case, many many stories.”

Now, he’s looking at me with a weird look, like I’ve grown a second head.

“What?” I ask.

“You are crazy! You all are crazy!”

“Maybe….But we all know it will happen one day!”

“No, definite no, it wont, never, NEVER!! Me and Bones, are PARTNER, okay!!!”

“Yeah,…try to say it again like…a billion time, maybe you’re gonna believe it Seeley! You two are more than partner and it is more than biological urges!”

“ARGHHHHH! You know what??? You sound just like her!!! And, YOU ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES!!!”

“I find it quite funny! Isn’t she getting on your nerves sometimes?”

“Yeah, all the time, with her scientist talk and her “I don’t understand”…but she’s aw…she’s..”

“Yes???”…I say…

Then, he turns abruptly looking at me,

“Wait…, why am I saying all that to you?…”

“Because….I’m the assistant to your psychologist?” I offer…

“Whatever Flyrds, here we are!” He says, as he turns in the parking complex of the Jeffersonian.

“It’s FLWIRS.” I say, while watching the beautiful building in front of me.

Indeed…the day is going to be quite amusing!

(A couple hours later)

“What? I though it’s what you wanted!”

“No it was not!!” He says while climbing into the SUV! “You know what? Because of you, I think I had the most shi*** day in my ENTIRE life!”

“Well, maybe, but it was only a little cream, and well, you got a hold on your feeling, so that’s good!” I say, climbing in the passenger seat.

“ No it’s not, and it wasn’t A LITTLE cream! It was the whole pot for god’s sake!”

“Well, what can I say, you ask me, “shoot the cream” , I did!”

“ I wanted you to give me the cream, not to throw the pot at me like a dam baseball ball!”

“Sorry, but in my world, shoot means to throw, so I did what I was asked!”

“Flwurd, do you believe that you THROW me a pot full of cream in the face, in a RESTAURANT!!”

“It’s FLWIRS.” I said with a sigh…”And, well, you asked for it! And it was more the chest than the face” I said pointing to the big spot on his shirt.

“You authors are all wakko!!” He says,.

“Maybe, but you gotta admit, it worked! She was all concerned and she helped you to clean yourself and when she put her hands on your chest I saw your reaction!!! You can’t hide your feelings anymore, you love her!!!!”

“Okay, first off, she was laughing as hard as you, and second, I do not!!!”

“You do you do!!!” I say smilin’ !!!

“I do not, I do not!!” He says mimicking my actions.

Then, I take my pen and start to write on the most useful thing in my life: my notepad! It’s so funny, when I do so much than approach my pen from it, he’ll do whatever I want!.

“Pff!!! Go on, do it, write on your dam friggin’ notepad, you’ve been doin’ it all day!!! I don’t care anymore!!! You can write whatever you want to dear Gordon Gordon!!”

….I continue to write….I count in my head….5….4….3….2…1…

“Awwwww fine !!! You are right happy now????!!! I, Seeley Booth is in love with his partner!! DAM!! HAPPY???! Now, please FWLOURS, would you STOP WRITING ON THAT DAM NOTEPAD!!!”

“It’s FLWIRS!!! And indeed, I’m truly happy, and you know what? My job is done, can you bring me back to headquarters, and I’ll go back home?”

“What??? That’s it? All I had to say to get rid of you was that I love my partner?”

“Yes.” I answer back.

“Arghhh You could have told me before! I wouldn’t have had to endure you all day!”..

“True, but would you have say it?”

“Arghhh I hate you!”

“No you don’t!” I said with a smile and I start to write again on my notepad, now full of ink after a long day!

“Okay, that’s it, I think that, because you’ve been on my back all day, I deserve to see what you wrote on that DAM NOTEPAD!!!”

As I gaze out the window, I see that we are in the parking complex of the FBI headquarters. The FBI agent besides me brings his car to a stop and closes the engine, then, he turns to look at me.

“Come on little girl, I want to see!!!” And he’s smiling, and this time, I can’t resist…

“Okay then…” I say, while passing him my notepad.

“Thank you FWLIKS.!!!”

“IT’S FLWIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

He gaze at my notepad, and, by the time his head his back up, I’m already out the door, and out of his life, … boy what a day!

There, on my notepad, I’ve drawn a little heart, with Seeley + Teperance inside, that…is all the total of my notes, and, wind in my face, I walk to my next mission, and I smile, while I hear a faint roar of rage coming from a FBI agent…
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Convos!! Fresh from that other place--posted by bella loony on 10/9/2007 Empty part 3

Post by redrider Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:50 am

(A couple of days later)

I knock at Doctor Temperance Brennan’s office glass door, slowly. I see her through the glass and she do a motion with her hand, universal symbol to come closer, or, as in my case, come in her office. I’m nervous, I mean, REALLY nervous, I’m afraid of being speechless in front of her and god….I don’t want that, ‘cause she’ll take me for a total loser…..which I’m not…obviously!….

I step forward, opening the door, then closing it behind me, the folder and notepad I hold in my hands are already all crumbled up….but I don’t care, well….not really…

“Hi?”… I say shyly, my voice the only sound in the office seems like I just screamed my little salutation.

“Hum…hello??” She ask, not standing up to meet me, just staring, ‘cause she obviously don’t know who I am.

“Hi”, I say again, this time with a little more conviction in my voice, “my name is FLWIRS, I am…”, **great now…you don’t even know how to present yourself!!!***

“…I am”, I start again…”a friend to one of your friend”.

She looks at me puzzled….”one of my friend? Who?” she asks.

“Oh, his name is Seeley Booth…“ And then, I smile…

THE END

FLWIRS --> it's me!
~~

This just begs to be written. If you havent been reading Philadelphia, this won't make sense...

Booth: (standing behind his desk pointing finger at Hart, hardly able to contain his rage) YOU...

Hart: *uh-oh...I've done it this time. He can't even finish a sentence.* Look, Booth I...

Booth: YOU!!!

Hart: (winces and sinks deeper into chair) I know I know...I'm sorry...

Booth: YOU, missy, turned me into Swiss Cheese!

Hart: (trying not to laugh at the way he says that while remaining so serious sounding) Yes sir, I did.

Booth: (drops into chair looking incredilous) WHY?

Hart: (shrugs looking helpless) Look, Booth, they asked for a cliffee, I was just giving them what they asked for...

Booth: Oh! So to have a ciffee I have to get shot?

Hart: Well...no...but it's not that big of a leap...

Booth: I'm not happy about this.

Hart: I know I know, belive me it brings me no pleasure to see you in pain...but really I have no control over what Izzie does and it's not like I'm getting off scotch free.

Booth: (narrowing eyes suspiciously) What do you mean?

Hart: what do I mean? My thread is practically a deli! They've formed a mob and are throwing tuna cassarole and guacamole and waffles and marshmellows and syrup...

Booth: That sounds disgusting.

Hart: Not to mention messy. They've also got magic chiwawas and sabertooth tigers and I think there's a Teradactle too. I'm not sure anymore.

Booth: Well...it's not like it helped any! I'm still bleeding to death at the bottom of the courthouse steps! After the trial for my father's murder no less!

Hart: (wincing again) I know, and I'm sorry about that too...but look at all the fun you've had with Bones because of it!

Booth: (remembering the night on the balcony) well...

Hart: Please forgive me Booth...I'm really really really sorry.

Booth: (sits back in his chair and ponders) I can't say I forgive you...but I won't hurt you right now. It seems you've got your hands full with an angry and somewhat eccentric mob.

Hart: (breathing a sigh of relief) Thank you.

Booth: (relization suddenly hitting) Is that why I smell like syrup? That mob of yours?

Hart: (smiling wide) Yeah! Don't you remember? Last night Rosie was having an attack of some sort and you came and rescued her...I think they may have covered you with syrup and then tried to...do different things to get it off you.

Booth: (blushing) W-what did they do?

Hart: (bites lip to prevent guilty grin) I'm not really sure you want to know Booth...lets just say a lot of them are in the Gutter Room for a long...LONG time.

Booth: (puts head in hands and shakes it slowly) These fanfics are gonna be the death of me.

Hart: (to herself) You're not kidding.

Booth: (snaps head back up and glares) WHAT?!?

Hart: Nothing nothing! (rises from chair and gathers things to leave) I'm sorry about what I did Booth but I've really got to go, if I don't update tonight those mobs are gonna hunt me down and... (rushes from Booth's office)

Booth: (stands from chair and calls out as Hart dissapeares into the bullpen) I HART BOOTH WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING?!?

Hart: Bye Boothy-Boo...hope to see you soon!!

~~
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Convos!! Fresh from that other place--posted by bella loony on 10/9/2007 Empty part 4

Post by redrider Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:51 am

I will like to dedicate this to all of you at the I_Hart_Booth Fan Club

OK…..I am really REALLY nervous posting this…… it’s my first time writing anything besides a review…..so please BE GENTLE…..I am not nearly 1 percent experienced as the rest of the writers that have posted here before…….so again please be nice……

I have taken some liberties with this… so I hope that you approve and like.

So here goes nothing!!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Agent Booth had found himself wondering and remembering the past visits that he and Bones have had over the past few months:

This I_HART_BOOTH’s visit had been the beginning of all this madness; then he remembers seeing her again teaming up with Angela to try and convince him to give up his shirt for lent.... After that, she and three other girls had come to try an auction him off to gather funds for the CHC.....
Bones had told him something about a “willgirl” visiting her; and talking about her being pregnant and having babies with him; this particular one had left her somewhat baffled.

He was interrupted while eating lunch with the squints by this “Vira”.
Then it had been “SWIRLS” or something like that…she went to see him and pretended to be Gordon Gordon’s friends and he had to take her everywhere for a day…She had given him a drawing before she left… he still keeps it though… and remembers one day seeing something similar on Bones’ desk.

And last but not least he remembers taking this “FanFicCrazy” in for questioning, about indecent propositions and for suggesting that Parker falls in one of the stories.

They have left him intrigued as to where they all came from; and had asked around for some favors to find more information.

Finally after a little bit of research he had gotten the break he has been waiting for.

He steps out of his SUV and rings the bell of a particular looking building; instead of hearing the usual chime he finds himself listening to an old song “We Belong Together”

“What the heck??!!.”

A voice comes thru the intercom

“You have found the “Boneyard” how can we help you?”

This greeting threw him off a bit and he found himself flashing his badge; even though the person at the other end couldn’t see it. Noticing his mistake he finally spoke

“Special Agent Seely Booth with the FBI please let me in”

A rather deafening and pitching **SQUEEEEEEEE** come from the speaker.

“Jeez!!! You okay in there?!”

After a few second the lady’s voice came back “Technical difficulties. I apologize”

With that there was a noise and the door opened and he came into a corridor.

He stops to look at the different things decorating the space…. Frames on the walls, shelves, displays, etc.

There were pictures of him, Bones and the squints, some of the frames where of poems signed by A2B and Rosie, some where titles that read:

I_HART_BOOTH “Cliffie Queen”
FLWIRS “Long Post Queen”
WILLGIRL4” “Fluff Queen”

The shelves where labeled FAN FICTION and were filled with numerous binders of all sizes.

And then something caught his eye; it was a display that was named “Cod pieces” and inside it he found a list of “Favorite belt buckles” and in the background a picture of his favorite one; red with white lettering.

A Sweet smelled filled the air when he stumped across some containers labeled “SYRUP”....

***what do this people do in here***

This place was getting even more eccentric by the minute.

He walks a few feet further and finds a door open; inside he sees a girl sitting behind a computer..... he hears her sniffle.
“Is she crying?”

**I have to be nice if I want to get more information***

Clearing his throat he begins to speak

Startled the girl looks up to find Agent Booth giving her his best charm smile

“Good day!... where you the person that let me in?”

Staring at her he notices that her face has gone completely red, and that she barely manages to nod her head.

That was when he noticed she was wearing a name badge in the shape of a bone and it had the word “tauro” written in a small glittery font and “TURI” in caps

**That’s probably her name**

“tauro.... turi.... Right?”

As if live has been brought back to her she starts talking… stammering a little at first

“Uh… uh.. yes… tauro… but please call me turi you know for short… Hart came up with it… I like it.... it’s cute.... Booth.... Agent Booth right.... you know we really haven’t done anything wrong here....”

He laughs and puts a hand in the air

“Ok..... Ok.... Breathe.... calm down..... your guys are not in trouble ….at least not yet… I am just merely curious as to what this” looks down at his note pad “Boneyard is about; that’s all” Flashing another of his smiles he looks back at her for an answer.

With a grin on her face and a shaky finger pointing at his face “That..... is what this is all about.... We are merely admirers of the way your team works, and your team members.... specially you”

He paused to think for a moment

“Well you’ll really have to be ..... if you put this much effort into it” “Which brings me to my next question..... about all of this fan fiction… I mean where in the world will you get the idea that me and Bones will end up together.... Not that the idea is bad..... I mean .... I have read some of the stories and I gotta admit some of them are great with all the fluff and smut in it”

“Fluffersmut” turi corrected him

He raises and eyebrow

“And we are glad that you approve”

“One thing that I find disturbing is how many times you put us in danger”

He takes another look at his pad.... which seems to be full with descrïptions of the different stories

“We have been shot, stabbed, kidnapped, drowned.... to list only a few”

“Well.... that is why your nickname is “superman” she hadn’t meant to say that out loud; but judging by the look on his face she had.

Booth was about to say something when she started talking again!!

“Youknow Hart’scomment aboutyou in her fic “Philadelphia” she said that in one sentence

It takes him a few seconds to catch up..... when suddenly his eyes darted from her to the computer and back....

“Is that the one where she made my mom have an affair and killed my pops...?”

***Uh.... oh....this can’t lead to anything good*** turi

“yeah that’s the one” he said answering to himself
“there is another one where my brother is dead.... And then a few about Parker getting kidnapped or hurt”

He starts listing names “ Choices, Old Enemies new Scars and Untitled which by the way my source didn’t want to tell me what it was about; they just said it was bad”

Turi winced every time he listed a new name.... but at the sound of the last one she took a glance at the screen..... that is the one she had been reading last and it was the cause of her sniffling when he walked in.

Noticing this Booth moved so quickly that before she could stop him he had turned the monitor around to face him and started to read what was on the screen.

“Oh! NO… what have you done now!”

Turi started to slide in the chair trying to make herself invisible; but then she heard him breath hard..... she immediately stood up to try an explain turning the monitor away from him

“Ok ..... please calm down… we really ..... I mean really like you and Bones specially Parker he is a sweet kid.... I know that sometimes you think we get a little bit carried away.... but all you have to understand is that when the authors do something like that is because it will serve for a greater purpose..... and really if you think about it no damage is being done since it’s fiction as you have pointed out before… and besides not all of them are bad some of them are pure “smutterfluff”..... I can show you just give me a second”

His breathing had evened a bit ...... but he was still furious

“I should arrest you..... Under charges of conspiracy “ He muttered under his breath

“Now.... now please don’t do anything drastic... Here read this.... I promise you this will change your mind” she said showing him a new story

After a few moment had passed.... turi looks at him and this time he is laughing

**mission accomplished**

“So I take it you like it?”

“Now this” pointing at the screen “is much better!.... What’s it called again?”

“”Tell me what to do” by none other than our own Bandi.... I am glad that you approve and that we succeeded at lightening up your mood”

He rises from the chair and starts walking around again.... Turi watches him very intensively .... When she sees him turn on his hell and start walking down the corridor, this time toward the opposite side from where he walked in.... she follows him and sees him stop at the sight of a door at the very end.

“Where does this lead” he asked

Following his finger with her eyes in the direction he was pointing… she stops to think for a minute before answering

“well you see..... some of us like to go there after.... you know reading stories like the one I just showed you”

“Gutter room” he said reading the tiny label just above the door frame “I have heard of this place”

As he said this he walked closer to the door and was standing now less than a foot away from it and had one of his hands around the door knob

“Now Agent Booth… I wouldn’t go in there if I were you”..... She said half heartily

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Like it........... Hate it...........
Let me know.......... R & R..........

***goes of to hide under desk***
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Convos!! Fresh from that other place--posted by bella loony on 10/9/2007 Empty part 5

Post by redrider Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:51 am

~~

I wasn’t really sure that I should or could write a fic for this thread. However, today I read the one written by our good friend Turi and was inspired. I actually reference part of her story she wrote and posted today. I’m not sure how good this will be, but the muse has been poking me all afternoon to give write this story.

The Interrogation:

(setting the interrogation room at the FBI building)

Booth is pacing the room looking at the redhead in the chair. She doesn’t seem nervous at all. Her eyes are following him wherever he goes and she has a dreamy smile on her face. He looks just shakes his head.

“Okay Ms. Bandbfan24 why don’t we get started. So tell me, you’re one of those fan fiction writers aren’t you?”

“Yes sir I am.” Her shoulders straighten in pride. “I’m very proud to be one too. You know though that I am not the only one. I have lots of friends over at the Boneyard.”

“Yes, I’ve actually met several of them.” He shakes his head. “I just don’t understand it. So what exactly does bandbfan24 mean?”

“Well, it stands for Booth and Bones fan, the 24 is just a number I picked. Actually I prefer to be called bandbi, it’s a nickname I received at the Boneyard.”

“What do you mean Booth and Bones fan.” He is afraid he already knows the answer.

“It means that I am a shipper” Her voice gets a little louder as she continues. “It means that I am waiting for you and Brennan to get your heads out of your butts and realize how much you love each other. You guys are perfect together, don’t you get it?”

“HEY! It is not a good idea to be telling an FBI Agent to get his head out of his butt.”

“Sorry, I just get a little carried away when I’m talking about the two of you.” Bandbi smiles sheepishly.

“So what kind of fan fiction do you write? Please don’t tell me that you are one of those like Hart that is always getting me shot or stabbed.”

“NO! No way! Personally I like the stuff that she writes, but I definitely couldn’t write all that angst.” Bandbi lowers her voice to a whisper. “Personally I think that she just wants to get your attention, she REALLY likes you.”

Booth clears his throat and blushes. He straightens his tie to hide his embarrassment.

“So tell me what kind of fanfiction do you write?”

“I specialize in fluff.”

“Fluff? What the heck is that?” He watches as Bandbi leans forward and puts her elbows on the table. Clearly she is getting excited.

“Ok so fluff is just that, fluff. It is fun and romantic. It’s not too serious, although in my stories you and Brennan do have serious conversations. Ultimately though, you and Brennan declare your love and live happily every after. Well there is that one story, it’s called Not Yet, you let Brennan know how you feel about her but you tell you don’t want to be with her, not yet anyway. Okay then there was a story where Sully asked her to go away with him and she decided to go…” He interrupts her there.

“Whoa, simmer down, how can it be fluffy if she goes away with that…” he leans forward to whisper “moron?”

“Oh no, don’t worry I wouldn’t treat you like that dude. So anyways, she decides to go and you get REALLY mad at her and refuse to speak to her. You even stop calling her Bones. That really annoys her, she likes you calling her that by the way, so she confronts you. You go off on her and just totally tell her off. It all turns out good in the end, because you guys make up, she doesn’t go away with Dully… I mean Sully. Oops! Sorry, that’s his nickname in the Boneyard. Again you guys declare you love and then fluff ensues.”

“So you don’t ever hurt us?” Booth asks suspiciously.

“No, personally I think that you body is just way too hot to even think about damaging it.” Again Booth blushes.

“Ummm… Today I was at the Boneyard and heard about something you write called smutterfluff. What is that?” Again he lowers his voice. “I actually kind of liked the story.”

“I though you might like it.” She says quietly before beginning her explanation. “Okay, there are actually some sub-categories to fluff. I am particularly fond of two of them. They will be found in a fluff story, they are Fluffersmut and Smutterfluff.” Bandbi winks at him. “I really like the smutterfluff.”

“First of all, fluffersmut is a fluffy story with a little smut thrown in. For example, you and Brennan have ‘a moment’ that is the fluff and then you start making out, that is the smut.”

“Then what is smutterfluff?” Bandbi can see she has is interest now.

“That is when a particular chapter of the story revolves around the smut and the fluff is an extra bonus. Like in the story I’m working on right now, you and Brennan are making out on the couch in a couple of scenes. Oh, oh, then in the chapter I just finished you have Brennan pushed up against the side of your SUV and you are going at it pretty good.”

“Do you think that is appropriate?” He tries to act all stern, but he has sat down across from Bandbi and is leaning across the table, eager to hear more.

“Well, I’ve tamed it down quite a bit. However, there have been many times that people have had to go to the gutter room. Have you heard about that?”

“Yeah, Turi was giving me a tour of the Boneyard today. Listen, I suppose that their really is nothing that I can hold you on. So you can go about your business. Just don’t be hurting me or Bones, okay?”

“No sir, I promise I won’t.” Bandbi gets up to leave the room but stops and turns around. “I probably don’t have a right to ask you this, but could you do me a favor?”

“I’ll think about it.” He watches and starts to get nervous as Bandbi steps close. She lowers her voice and whispers to him.

“My friend Hart and I have this thing that we really like. I try to work it into all my stories. The next time you are comforting Brennan, could you just give her a kiss on the forehead. You know, one of those soft lingering kisses. I tell you they turn us into a puddle every time.”

“That’s all?” He grins down at her.

“Well now that you mention it. There are a few other things we wouldn’t mind seeing. You without your shirt would probably be number one. If you could just lay a big kiss on Brennan, maybe like a dream sequence or something, that would be awesome. Oh yeah, and we really like the way you guys flirt, so if you wanted to do some more of that. Maybe kick up the sexual tension, that would be great. Then there is always more undercover work…”

“Let me just stop you right there. You’ve given me plenty of ideas and I actually like some of them. So I’ll see what I can do okay.” He flashes his charm smile. “By the way, thanks for getting rid of Sully.”

Booth watches as Bandbi just looks at him dazedly.

“Are you okay miss?”

“Yeah.” She sighs. “It’s just that your charm smile is a whole lot better in person.”

Booth just shakes his head and watches Bandbi walk out of the room. ‘What is up with these people?’ He thinks to himself.

‘Although, that girl did have some good ideas. I wonder what Bones would think if I ravished her up against the side of the SUV?’ Shaking his head to clear his thoughts. ‘Oh my god, they’ve sucked me in too! What am I thinking? Bones would kick my butt!’

The End.

~~

Okay so this is a little something that came to me when I heard how bad Turi’s health was due to the lack of Willie updating her fic. Hart told her to think of the smutterfluff she would miss out on. This got me thinking that I the self-proclaimed Smutterfluff Queen should do something to help out our fellow squint, soooo. . . . . . . . Turi this is for you! Enjoy! Oh btw, I totally ripped some of your stuff off! =) Also, this is inspired by a scene from the movie ‘The Wedding Date’.

DO YOU THINK THIS WOULD WORK?

Booth walks up to the front door of the Boneyard. **I can’t believe that I’m back here.** He thinks to himself. So for the last couple of weeks he has been checking out all of the fan fics that the girls at the Boneyard have written and been getting ideas.

When he talked with Bandbi she had to told him to get his head out of his butt and that’s exactly what he had done. Now he was bound and determined to make Bones his girl. The one thing that he hadn’t counted on was how obtuse she was being. He had done just about everything but throw himself at her feet. Booth had been dropping hints and making innuendos; so far zilch, nada, zip.

Booth takes a deep breath and presses the buzzer, this time prepared for the song ‘We Belong Together’ to come blasting at him.

A voice comes thru the intercom “You have found the “Boneyard” how can we help you?”

“Yes, I’m looking for Turi, is she in today? Could you tell Special Agent Booth is here to see her.” He jumps back from the intercom as he hears an Angela worthy squeal come out.

The next thing he knows the door is flung open and there stands the same girl from the other day. This time she is wearing a t-shirt that reads I love F. B. I-Candy. and has his picture on it. He just blushes and shakes his head, **What is wrong with these girls?**

“Turi, right?” He asks and watches as she just vigorously nods her head. “Well, Turi, I need a favor and you can’t tell Bones, okay?” More nodding.

“Sure Booth, um I mean Agent Booth.”

“Okay, so I’ve been reading the fan fics since I was here last and have been trying out some of the ideas you all have written, but nothing seems to be working.” Booth watches as Turi’s eyes widen.
“Yeah, I know, I’m reading them. That’s what you can’t tell Bones. Anyway…..” He looks around to make sure no one is around.

“Last time I was here, you were very nice showing me some of the ‘fluff’ and ‘smutterfluff’ stories. Well I decided to try some of the ideas out on Bones, you know to get her to see me as more that her partner. WELL DANGIT, IT’S NOT WORKING!”

“It’s not?” Turi finally speaks, her voice filled with shock. “Are you sure you are doing it right?”

“Of course, I’m doing it right! I’ve never had it not work before.” Booth sounds offended that she would even suggest such a thing.

“I’m sorry Booth, I had to ask. So what can I do to help? Do you want to come back in and read some more or talk to one of the other writers?” She asks, having finally found her voice and confidence to speak to Booth.

“No, I have one last idea that I want to try, but I don’t know if it will work or not.” He whispers. “So I was wondering….. if you would help me out.”

“Sure, I’ll help you out, anything for you Booth.” She gazes up at with her big eyes.

“Good, then come with me.” He points to the side of the building and as they walk in that direction, he puts his hand at the small of Turi’s back. Booth feels her body stiffen for a second and then relax as she sighs. He guides her to the alley beside the building, when they are off the sidewalk and out of view he stops and turns to face her.

“So…ummm…what did you have in mind?” She asks him. Turi cannot believe that she is in an alley alone with Booth. He heart is racing and mind swirling. ***Ahhh, just think of all the things I could do.***
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Convos!! Fresh from that other place--posted by bella loony on 10/9/2007 Empty part 6

Post by redrider Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:52 am

Booth doesn’t say anything he just looks deep into her eyes and walks slowly towards her. Turi walks backwards until she comes to a stop with a squeak as her back hits the wall. He doesn’t stop; he keeps coming until he is right in front of her. There is only the smallest of space between them. Turi thinks if she were to take a deep breath, her chest would brush against his. However, she is having too hard of a time breathing much less to take a deep breath. The scene from the pilot episode where they are in the shooting range flashes through Turi’s mind

Turi gasps as she sees Booth reach out towards her. He reaches to brush a strand of her auburn hair away from her face and tuck it behind her ear. Other than touching her hair, Booth has made no physical contact.

Booth places a hand beside her head and leans forward, still making no contact. His mouth is a just a breath away from hers, she can feel her body leaning towards his. Then he tilts his head and moves to whisper in her ear. Turi can feel his breath on her ear and her neck. She swallows hard. It’s all she can do to stay on her feet as he starts whispering in her ear. Booth drops his voice so it is deep and husky.

“So Turi, do you think that something like this could work? That if I were to get this close to Bones, then maybe she would feel the spark between us? I want her so much, I just want her to know that I’ll always be there for her.”

At this point Turi is about to melt into a puddle at his feet. Her body is flushed and she can’t think clearly.

“So Turi, what do you think? If I were to do this to Bones, do you think she would get the hint?” He speaks again in that voice that sends tingles up her spine.

“mmmmmm” is all that Turi is able to get out.

“Good.” Booth says in his normal voice and steps away from her. “Turi, you’ve been a great help, I really appreciate it. If there is ever anything that I can do for you just let me know.”

As he turns to walk away, Turi calls after him.

“Booth… there is one thing.”

“Sure, what is it?” He steps back towards her as she gestures for him to come close.

“Okay, it’s something that we all love to read about you doing in the fanfics and anyway it would just make my day, my week, my year!"

“What is it?” He asks suspiciously.

“May I please have a kiss… on the forehead that is? I hope that’s not too much to ask.” She says to him hurriedly and closes her eyes, afraid he will freak out.

Then she feels his finger under her chin, lifting her face.

“Open your eyes Turi” He says softly. When she does, she sees that famous Booth charm smile just before he lowers his head. Turi’s eyes flutter closed as she feels Booth’s oh-so kissable lips brush against her forehead. Then she feels his breath against her skin as he whispers.

“Thanks again Turi, I really appreciate your help.”
Then he is gone, walking back down the alley to turn on the sidewalk. Turi hears the SUV start and move off down the road.

“Booth kissed me on the forehead.” She sighs as her legs give out and she slides to the ground. Turi is left a melted, puddle of fluff in the alley.

The End =)
~~

Okay, so i typed this as fast as I could because i've got to rush home to see Bones. Excuse any errors.

Alrighty, here we go again. This time I am writing for one of my favorite writers, I_Hart_Booth. If you are a member of the Boneyard, then you know who I’m talking about.

Hart, this one’s for you ‘babe.’ =]]

JUST MORE PUDDLES

Hart hears a voice calling to her, but it sounds as if it is from far away.

“Hart, come one wake up. Come back to me.” The voice is low and filled with emotion. “You know that I can’t do this without you.”

“hhmmmm” Hart moans.

Booth looks down at the woman lying in the bed. At 5’6” she’s not too tall and she’s not too short. Lying here in the hospital bed before him though, she looks frail. He is anxious for her to open her eyes and tell him a joke. That is what he loves most about her, her sense of humor, she makes him laugh like no one else has ever been able to. Booth loving runs his fingers through her black hair, he loves how the short curls spring from his fingers.

It has been hours since he got the call from the girls at the Boneyard. They had informed him after his last visit that Hart had fallen and hit her head. He rushed to the hospital to be by her side.

“Come back to me Hart.” He called out to her. “Come on you can do it, open those beautiful brown eyes for me.”

“Booth, is that you?” Hart asks softly.

“Yes, it’s me. I’m here no come on and let me see those eyes. I can’t wait for you to smile at me and show me those dimples that I love.” Hearing this, Hart’s eyes fly open.

“Seeley?” She calls his name softly. “What happened?”

“I don’t know. All I know is that Bandbi called me totally freaked out, she was screaming something about an alley and Turi and that you had fallen and hit your head. I came rushing right over, I had to see for myself that you were okay.” She jumped slightly as Booth cupped her face with his hand, but then relaxed into his touch. “What’s wrong Hart? Why did you jump when I touched you?”

“I…I…what about Brennan?” Booth gets irritated at her question. He leans over the bed and brings his other hand to her face. Now he is holding her face and forcing her to look at him. “Hart, how many times do I have to tell you? Bones is just my partner and friend. YOU! You are the one that I want to be with.”

“But…” She starts to protest but he interrupts.

“NO! No more buts, no more questions, I’m tired of talking about it. Let me just show you how I feel about you.” Booth leans over and places a tender kiss on her forehead. “It’s you babe, only you.”

Hart sighs happily and her eyes flutter shut as Booth then kisses her once on each eyelid, once on each cheek and once on the tip of her nose.

“Open your eyes Hart, look at me I want to watch you when I kiss you for the first time.” Booth lowers his head once again and stops before his lips touch hers he whispers “I love you babe.”

Hart watches as his lips move to bridge the distance to hers and just before their lips finally meet….

“HART. Come on Hart wake up.” Harts eyes fly open. Only she doesn’t see Booth, she sees Bandbi, Turi and Willie. She lifts her head and looks wildly about the room searching for him, she knows he was here. Booth was here, he was about to kiss her. He had called her babe.

“Wait, where did Seeley go?” Hart asks. The three friends look at each other in confusion and then look back at Hart. Bandbi speaks for the group.

“Hart, what are talking about? Booth wasn’t here. You stopped by the Boneyard this afternoon and Turi was telling you about Booth’s visit. When she told you he kissed her on the forehead, she squealed and passed right out. You hit your forehead on the corner of the desk and we brought you here. You’ve been unconscious for a few hours.”

“@$*&^$@^%” Hart lets loose a string of words that are not fit to print. “Daggone it, it was another lousy, freaking dream! That is just so unfair.”

“Tells us all about the dream.” Willie encourages. All three of the girls know what an overactive imagination Hart has and are sure the dream will be a good one. They all gather around closely to listen.

So Hart tells her friends all about her dream. From down the hall you can hear the ‘squeeeeee’ of delight and the sighs of happiness. The next time the nurse checks in they are gone, she is confused because she never saw them leave. Hart, Bandbi, Turi and Willie have all disappeared. The nurse decides to check the room one more time, on closer inspection she finds four puddles of fluff. One puddle is on the bed and the other three are on the floor.

There they are just four more puddles left behind in the wake of the hotness that is Special Agent Seeley Booth.

THE END

=]] Hope that is squeal worthy! HAPPY BONESDAY PEOPLE!!!
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Convos!! Fresh from that other place--posted by bella loony on 10/9/2007 Empty part 7

Post by redrider Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:56 am

~~

He was about to turn it when his phone rang

It was turi’s turn to say ‘What the heck’… but she decided to just give him a look of amusement as she heard the song “Fergalicious “ resound against the walls of the corridor.

“Yes Bones” he said by the look on his face he seem to be receiving an earful from Brennan.

“I know …. I know …. We are supposed to be there in a half hour………. It’s just that I had to run an errand and it’s taking a little longer than I suspected” there was silence

“OK….. instead of going in one car why don’t you meet me where I am and you follow me to Gordon Gordon’s house” He was smiling thru the phone.

“Deal… then let me give you the direction as to how to get here………..”

**WOW!!... we knew that the charm smile was very effective….. but it works even if you aren’t face to face with him**

“No… no Bones just call me when you are 5 minutes away and I will meet you outside”

**OOOOOOOOhhh…… those chocolate brown eyes…………**

Turi was lost in her Boothland…. When all of a sudden she was brought back from her day dreaming by snapping fingers in front of her face

“Turi…. Hey …….. hellooooooo”

“Sorry Agent Booth got lost in thought there for a minute”

“Ok… where were we?..... oh yeah …. That’s right you were trying to stop me from going in there and telling me that it wasn’t such a good idea” He said

“It was just a merely suggestion……. I can’t deny you access to that room”

Before she finished talking he had already opened the door and was standing still with a look of astonishment on his face.

“So this is where they use the syrup” he said as the smell came out from the room…………… Just as he finished saying that turi saw a few pairs of arms come out and pulled him inside.

**Well there is nothing I can do………… he wanted to go in……… and who am I to convince him otherwise………I am pretty sure that the girls will like it**

After a few moments he comes out of the room panting while being restrained by two hands.
Laughing turi approached the door and whispers something to the people inside………… they let him go, rather reluctantly, as she shut the door.

After a few moments he had gotten the air back in his lungs while turi stared at him waiting for him to talk.

“WOW……………..” he finally said

“That has got to be the strangest thing that I have EVER experienced”

He proceeded to explain what had happened in there.

“When they pulled me in a few of them fainted……….other just started to drool even more…. And I think I was attacked by a few…. They wanted to put a loin cloth on me; they had already tied it around my waist, but thankfully I got away just in time ‘cause they were already pulling my jacket off………….that’s when I opened the door …. You people are nuts……..please don’t take it the wrong way…… but that behavior in there is NOT normal” he finished speaking

Turi had been listening very closely to what he had been saying and at the same time trying not to break down laughing

“Well…. You have to understand that the authors here like to put us thru emotional rollercoaster rides….. with their cliffies, the angst and then you have the summterfluff ………… all that smut………….. that just drives us crazy…………….. that was why the gutter room was created so we could have a place to go to after reading those chapters”

He seemed to be deep in thought when he finally spoke ………….“By the way what did you say to them because they were pretty determined to get me back in there”

“Nothing much really………….I am glad you came out in once piece……. But may I be honest with you………. You smell like syrup and your clothes are all sticky”

With all the adrenaline running thru this body Booth hadn’t taken notice of his current state.

Looking at his clothes “Oh… you’re right ……… thankfully I am always prepared and have a second set of clothes……. If you excuse me for a moment I’ll be right back”

She nodded and proceeded to follow him to the door and just as he was walking in front of her; she noticed something.
Suppressing a laugh she said “Agent Booth …. Excuse me but you seem to have a paper towel stuck on your shoe”

“What?!... oh oops!!”

Bending over to take it off he said…. “I must have stepped on it while I was in there… you seem to have a rather large supply of them in a corner”

After a few minutes he came back inside with the new suit in a hanger covered with a plastic bag

Giving her a charm smile he asked “Where can I change”

A little transfixed turi answered…. “uh…. Sorry what?!”

“ I said where can I change??

“Right ….. Follow me this way please”

**How can he expect a straight answer when he does that**

She showed him the way….. he went inside the room set the clothes down and as he turned to close the door …. He saw her still standing there looking at him

“Uh…. Turi……… I am going to close the door now…. I am pretty sure that I can do this by myself…. I am not a little boy you know”

Given her a wink he shut it.
“Oh.. we KNOW THAT!”… she hadn’t really mean to say it too loud but..

“What was that??... where you talking to me??.... he asked thru the door

**WOW….. sniper senses…. Gotta remember that**

“Um no it was nothing”

Inside he had heard exactly what she said, and was now shaking his head and at the same time checking himself out in the mirror thinking **well….. who am I to make them think otherwise**

When he came out he went looking for her to the room where he had found her in.. and saw that she was printing something and putting it in a folder.

**I wonder if that is for me**

Clearing his throat while entering he spoke “Would you mind giving me a bag to put this in”

“Sure just a sec.”

He tried to use this distraction to take a peak at the papers but she was too quick to come back in with the requested item…..

“Now ….. now Agent Booth no peaking ……….. here let me help you with those”

While putting the clothes in the bag he noticed that it was rather unique.

It read F.B.P ………funny bones productions……. Your source of Booth related products such as greeting cards, songs, poems, gangsta street wear, wedding planning, etc.

“Our products are Boothlylicious guaranteed fo-shizzle”

“what is that about?’’ he said pointing at it

“Just a little company that A2B, Rosie and Bella opened together”

At the look she got from him she decided it will be best just to drop the subject. It was a mixture of emotions that couldn’t be described with words

Handing him the folder he read the title on the cover

“Great Leaps of Faith….. (Better known as GLOP) by: I_Hart_Booth…. Is this one of the fan fiction stories?”

“Yes…. By non other that our famous Hart….. one of my favorite authors and one of my favorite stories at the moment.

“She wrote “Philadelphia” too right?” he asked

“Yes she did… this one is different… I asked her if I could print out a copy and she said yes….. I wanted you to have it…… I don’t want to spoil the surprise ….. but what I can tell you is that it gives you a very nice look into the future…. pl ease read it at home … mind you there is a bit of angst in it… you know our Hart is incorrigible that way……….. but lots of fluff with the baby girl”

At the look on his face she knew she had said too much

He had a look of amazement on his face and his grin grew wider as he thought **A family with Bones… that sure will be nice …. And a baby girl**

“Does she look her mother?” there was a cheerful tone on his voice.

Shaking her head turi said” Oh… no I have said too much already… you have to read it to find out…. But my guess is that you won’t be disappointed” and it was her turn to give him a wink.

His phone rang bringing him back from his thoughts. “ yes Bones, ……………you are outside? ………. I’ll be there in a minute” he said while heading towards the corridor.

Turi was a little disappointed to see him go so soon; but she stopped and said

“She’s outside…. She is welcome to come in you know”

Laughing he said “ I don’t think she could handle this place at the moment… but I will be sure to bring her along one day”

He was walking towards the door now………… holding the folder firmly in one hand and the bag over his shoulder. He turned to face her and stuck out his hand.

“turi it has definitely been a very enlightening visit… please say good-bye to your friends in the gutter room for me…………. I will do it myself… but I am afraid this time I won’t be able to get out”

They both laughed

“I’ll be sure to do so … and now that you have found us please come to visit us ANYTIME… and remember to bring Dr. Brennan”

“I will… thanks once again”

Just as he stepped outside turi saw a very impatient Brennan behind the wheel of her Mercedes… honking as Booth ran to this SUV.

“Can you hurry up” she shouted from the car…”what is this place anyways”

He laughed at her curiosity “You’ll find out soon enough Bones…….. soon enough”

Giving him an inquisitive look and looking at the folder in his hand she asked “What is that Booth… and what happened to the clothes you were wearing this morning?”

“I already told you… I will give you the details later”

“Ugh!!... fine but I am telling g Dr. Wyatt … maybe HE can get it out of you!!!” she said obviously flustered.

He laughed.

As he looked inside the bag he made a funny expression

Puzzled Brennan asked him what was wrong…..

His response was a heartfelt chuckle “Nothing Bones……… Nothing”.

He watched turi closed the door.

Inside she couldn’t help but feel proud of herself.. for showing such restraint and not behaving like a total maniac during the moments of his vist.

After a few seconds she had miraculously produced a tie on her hands… it was the flashiest one she had seen so far………….. she couldn’t contain herself anymore…. She had fulfilled her promise to the people in the gutter room and took off running thru the hallway screaming
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Convos!! Fresh from that other place--posted by bella loony on 10/9/2007 Empty reply by anaG on 11/9/2007

Post by redrider Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:57 am

oh...you saved the CONVOS!

you rock those socks like nobody else...

love ya bella loony
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Convos!! Fresh from that other place--posted by bella loony on 10/9/2007 Empty reply by bella loony on 11/9/2007

Post by redrider Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:58 am

That was our work, we deserve to have it!!!!
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Convos!! Fresh from that other place--posted by bella loony on 10/9/2007 Empty reply by cheeseBK on 11/9/2007

Post by redrider Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:58 am

and it's freaking hilarious.... love it
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Convos!! Fresh from that other place--posted by bella loony on 10/9/2007 Empty reply by bandbi on 11/9/2007

Post by redrider Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:59 am

Bella, thanks so much for saving the convos!!
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Convos!! Fresh from that other place--posted by bella loony on 10/9/2007 Empty reply by turi ray of sunshine on 11/9/2007

Post by redrider Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:00 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONYYYYYYYYYYYYYY b-siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!!!!!!!!!!!............. you posted Booth's first visit to us!!!... LOVE YOU!!!>. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Convos!! Fresh from that other place--posted by bella loony on 10/9/2007 Empty reply by a2b on 12/9/2007

Post by redrider Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:00 am

oh these convos.......how wonderful.....they are so awesome...grinning like an idiot right now..........

a2b
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Convos!! Fresh from that other place--posted by bella loony on 10/9/2007 Empty reply by harhar on 13/9/2007

Post by redrider Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:01 am

hysterical! loved it bella...
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Convos!! Fresh from that other place--posted by bella loony on 10/9/2007 Empty Re: Convos!! Fresh from that other place--posted by bella loony on 10/9/2007

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:53 am

BUMP
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Convos!! Fresh from that other place--posted by bella loony on 10/9/2007 Empty Re: Convos!! Fresh from that other place--posted by bella loony on 10/9/2007

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down