Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vogue & Oscar de Renta Celebrate New Book 'Lulu' on June 3 with Emily

+3
Meegs82
phoebsfan
ehbee
7 posters

Go down

Vogue & Oscar de Renta Celebrate New Book 'Lulu' on June 3 with Emily Empty Vogue & Oscar de Renta Celebrate New Book 'Lulu' on June 3 with Emily

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:45 pm

Mary says: I have just found these fab pictures. I don't think I have ever seen Emily wearing similar clothes. Looks very Spanish. Like it. And those beautiful shoes!! There are lots of pictures on the site, so here are a handful. If interested in more, visit [Only admins are allowed to see this link] website.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

She looks relaxed and outgoing in these pictures, and her smile is contagious. And I just love these killer shoes these women wear. Awesome! I myself am is a great fan of them not only in theory but in practice as well. Men surely take a look at your legs when you have killer shoes on. Sometimes a little bit of attention makes your day.
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 728
Say What You Want : A pregnant goldfish is called a 'twit'
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Vogue & Oscar de Renta Celebrate New Book 'Lulu' on June 3 with Emily Empty Re: Vogue & Oscar de Renta Celebrate New Book 'Lulu' on June 3 with Emily

Post by phoebsfan Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:57 pm

wow... those are way cute pics. I love that dress.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4792
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Vogue & Oscar de Renta Celebrate New Book 'Lulu' on June 3 with Emily Empty Re: Vogue & Oscar de Renta Celebrate New Book 'Lulu' on June 3 with Emily

Post by Meegs82 Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:18 pm

I said it on the old board and I'll say it again...she looks FAB and I want that dress!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:56 pm

Yeah, I concur Meegs. And I miss all the lovely posts back at the old ABY.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by piratesmiley Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:19 am

I LOVE THOSE SHOES!!
piratesmiley
piratesmiley
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : "I can read people's auras." "What color is mine?" "Sunset-y. It's like a sunset. Congratulations, it's a really good color."

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:45 am

Yes, AND I want the shoes!

mary, I miss the posts, too! But I suppose the girls couldn't copy EVERYTHING over. I think their fingers woulda fallen off! Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:40 pm

I myself did a lot of C&P, hence the number of my posts. I am not complaining though, just moaning a bit. willi explained the reasons to me, so I am OK. Just...you know... Crying or Very sad
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:07 am

i would be dead in the shoes the other girl is wearing. i dont think my feet would ever forgive me. but ya Emily looks amazing!
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:41 pm

Forgive me, mary! I didn't even see your posts until after I posted this and then realized that "duh" of course you helped! Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:04 am

The dress is wonderful. I want it. and the shoes.
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down