Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily@Home presentation, June 5th, Stella McCartney store.

+11
southerngirl
DBCrazy
bcriet
THX1138
Zeddie
queen bess
missdebra87
loserette
RGPageantqueen
fairytales_end
whitebones86
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Emily@Home presentation, June 5th, Stella McCartney store. Empty Emily@Home presentation, June 5th, Stella McCartney store.

Post by whitebones86 Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:54 pm

Here are some pics of Emily at the Stella McCartney store on June 5th.
Don't know who's the woman with her.
Beautiful Outfit in my opinion. Love the shirt.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

The last one is gorgeous.
She is gorgeous.
Love her...LOL
whitebones86
whitebones86

Number of posts : 15
Say What You Want : A fact is not what I make of it, it's just a fact.
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Emily@Home presentation, June 5th, Stella McCartney store. Empty Re: Emily@Home presentation, June 5th, Stella McCartney store.

Post by fairytales_end Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:05 pm

Wow. Last two pictures are absolutely stunning.
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 15296
Say What You Want : I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane.
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://fairytales-end.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Emily@Home presentation, June 5th, Stella McCartney store. Empty Re: Emily@Home presentation, June 5th, Stella McCartney store.

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:00 am

One word: Damn.

Why can't I look like her????
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by loserette Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:33 am

That woman is lucky that I love her so much for being totally great... Otherwise I'd hate her for being so damned pretty. No! No jealousy issues here... Wink

loserette
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 168
Say What You Want : Reality continues to ruin my life. Calvin&Hobbes
Registration date : 2008-10-30

http://notesfromanemotionallyimpaired.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:19 am

She's gorgeous.
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:38 am

I WANT TO LOOK LIKE HER!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love her...
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:39 am

also... i think she should keep the longer hair! it suits her...
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:09 am

Oh my gosh yes. Her hair should go to like just below her shoulder blades. Her hair looks really soft. Smile
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeddie Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:39 am

I love her! she is so pretty!!! I wish I could look like her. I love her shirt and she looks gorgous!
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12060
Say What You Want : Fanfiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done
in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk.
-- Henry Jenkins
Emily@Home presentation, June 5th, Stella McCartney store. 8d0b0409962e33290be09e7890718bde2b3c7fe1
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://www.fanfiction.net/~csiloverzed

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:06 am

Whoa baby, I mean Em looks good on any given day but right here, right now? Damn, she's absolutely gorgeous. I mean...damn. Love the shirt, the whole outfit, and she definitely needs to keep the longer hair, it so suits her so well, it frames her face perfectly, and the way her makeup's done, that smokey eyed look and those crystal blue eyes, just...DAMN!

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by bcriet Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:35 pm

She is so awesome Smile those pictures are just wonderful.

Having the good heart that she has makes her look all the better.

Yes she does need to keep the long hair. Smile
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : \"It is far better to regret doing something, than to regret not doing something\".
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:42 pm

I'm not really one for huge prints on t-shirts and blouses, but she really makes that one look soo nice! A much classier way to promote wildlife, juxtaposed with her funny t-shirt "Club sandwiches, not seals."
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:42 am

DBCrazy wrote:I'm not really one for huge prints on t-shirts and blouses, but she really makes that one look soo nice! A much classier way to promote wildlife, juxtaposed with her funny t-shirt "Club sandwiches, not seals."
except for the fact that a club sandwich contains turkey... Smile
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:48 am

damn, she looks good! I love her hair, it looks so healthy. Her makeup is perfect and I like her outfit

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:12 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:I'm not really one for huge prints on t-shirts and blouses, but she really makes that one look soo nice! A much classier way to promote wildlife, juxtaposed with her funny t-shirt "Club sandwiches, not seals."
You could take that two ways that I can see: club (verb) to strike or hit ... so hit sandwiches not seals ... or club (adj) type of sandwich ... she'd probably rather people even eat a mega meat sandwich, than strike seals.

Note: Dictionary of DBC's head
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:57 pm

DBCrazy wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:
You could take that two ways that I can see: club (verb) to strike or hit ... so hit sandwiches not seals ... or club (adj) type of sandwich ... she'd probably rather people even eat a mega meat sandwich, than strike seals.

Note: Dictionary of DBC's head
Can I get a copy of that dictionary? 'Cause I'm even more confused now. I was thinking, from an animal rights perspective, better to eat a meaty sammich than club a baby seal, or maybe the sammich was made with vegan coldcuts (which I've eaten before and while the vegan bacon isnt bad, the vegan baloney is the Devil's work, and God only knows what vegan turkey is like).

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:28 am

^^^ meat bologna is the Devil's work too...
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:00 am

THX, Vegan meat like products are gross to a meat eaters tongue, my aunts vegan, you have to grow into the taste of it. Like soy milk, I throw up at the thought of soy milk. But my take of the jacket was that it's better to kill a turkey for the sandwich than the seal for it's fur, while I would agree with that, I don't know why Em would... I mean it's cute, a cute play on words, but it doesn't fit Emily's personality.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:48 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:THX, Vegan meat like products are gross to a meat eaters tongue, my aunts vegan, you have to grow into the taste of it. Like soy milk, I throw up at the thought of soy milk. But my take of the jacket was that it's better to kill a turkey for the sandwich than the seal for it's fur, while I would agree with that, I don't know why Em would... I mean it's cute, a cute play on words, but it doesn't fit Emily's personality.
Don't I know it Ella, my gf tried going vegan last year and she wanted me to do it too. I said I'd do it for one week, by day three I was frying real eggs in real bacon grease and by day four she was eating them right along with me.

You're right about the saying, I think that your interpretation makes more sense. I imagine Em wore it because the saying is cute and while she, as a vegan and animal rights supporter, is naturally against killing any animal, there's a difference between a turkey raised for consumption and a wild baby seal. Although I agree, it really doesn't fit her personality at all.

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:19 am

I can't go vegan, I just can't i would fail. Maybe like one day or one meal, but for my life? I just couldn't too many things in this world I can't live without, mcdonald's chicken nuggets for one.

But yeah I looked at the jacket and was like what? I thought Emily was smart, shouldn't she know what's in a club sandwich???
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:18 pm

I'm a Vegan, I've had vegan club sandwiches.*shrug* My meat-loving brother loves them too so to each their own.

However, DB is right: the sweatshirt is not about meat/no meat. It's about seal-hunting, particularly seal-clubbing (a rather disturbing practice where the seal is struck with a club or sometimes a hakapik) and the effort to ban it worldwide. Having seen it happen, and being familiar with cattle slaughtering methods (coming from a farming family an' all), I wouldn't mind eating meat everyday but the seal thing really is beyond my stomach's capabilities.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:53 pm

oh yeah the seal thing is bad and same with the japanese whale hunting... Terrible terrible things.

I know but to a omnivore's eyes you'd think a turkey club sandwich and think huh, I thought she was a vegan. I stand behind her on the seal hunting, it's so sad, they're so cute.... Sad
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:12 pm

heirofloki wrote:I'm a Vegan, I've had vegan club sandwiches.*shrug* My meat-loving brother loves them too so to each their own.

However, DB is right: the sweatshirt is not about meat/no meat. It's about seal-hunting, particularly seal-clubbing (a rather disturbing practice where the seal is struck with a club or sometimes a hakapik) and the effort to ban it worldwide. Having seen it happen, and being familiar with cattle slaughtering methods (coming from a farming family an' all), I wouldn't mind eating meat everyday but the seal thing really is beyond my stomach's capabilities.
Okay, that makes sense to me now. I grew up on a family farm myself, and I'm so used to the practice of raising animals for meat. We raised mostly beef cattlem running a small herd (60+ cows, mostly greys and angus), though for personal consumption we always had a couple of sheep, a bunch of chickens and one disasterous summer we got some gilts cheap and tried our hand at raising pigs (Ugh, one summer and it took ten years for the smell to go away from that out building), so I'm not shocked by the processing method.

That said I don't care for factory farming at all, and I think a lot of the complaints animal rights activists have about factory farms are valid, but I've never met a family farmer that treated their animals that way. Oh, and clubbing seals? It's just wrong. I mean, I don't mind hunting for meat of population control (which could include humans too for all I care, I've got a list), but crushing the skull of a baby seal? Dude, can you say special place in hell?

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bcriet Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:56 pm

"That said I don't care for factory farming at all, and I think a lot of the complaints animal rights activists have about factory farms are valid, but I've never met a family farmer that treated their animals that way. Oh, and clubbing seals? It's just wrong. I mean, I don't mind hunting for meat of population control (which could include humans too for all I care, I've got a list), but crushing the skull of a baby seal? Dude, can you say special place in hell?"

I agree with you all the way THX.........that is just wrong to hurt any kind of baby.
BTW I know a few humans who I could include too Smile
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : \"It is far better to regret doing something, than to regret not doing something\".
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:51 am

I seriously think all of us are doomed for hell. I mean, really, we are a bunch of hateful selfish people. And those of us who aren't can't get through to those who are cause they're all selfish.... and stuff...
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum