Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promo vid for Baby in The Bough - Posted by marymageli

Go down

Promo vid for Baby in The Bough - Posted by marymageli Empty Promo vid for Baby in The Bough - Posted by marymageli

Post by RollOnFriday Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:35 am

Here is the gist what to expect from next week's eppie:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

It'll be the cutest episode ever for sure!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Promo vid for Baby in The Bough - Posted by marymageli Empty Ehbee wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:36 am

ha ha! i love the last line!!

when i was an infant my mom was told by a total stranger that she should stop talking to me like i was an adult because i wouldn't understand ...

so my mom told the woman that she preferred not to make a fool of herself in front of her daughter by speaking in baby talk. HA! go mom!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Promo vid for Baby in The Bough - Posted by marymageli Empty willgirl wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:36 am

God dammit! I can't see it cuz my sound died again. Grgh!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Promo vid for Baby in The Bough - Posted by marymageli Empty marymageli wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:37 am

Poor willi! *mary sighs sympathetically* Maybe it's high time you get your comp fixed. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Promo vid for Baby in The Bough - Posted by marymageli Empty himbeer92 wrote

oh the cutest! I'm so excited!! :-)

hehehe... I set my DVR to record an extra minute on the end of all Bones just so I could catch full promos... I've been watching this one over and over on my TV. It's amazing how much time you waste watching a 30 second promo over and over ;-).
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Promo vid for Baby in The Bough - Posted by marymageli Empty HarHar21 wrote

that's great..lovely pic himbr..btw..
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Promo vid for Baby in The Bough - Posted by marymageli Empty karlia wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:38 am

LMAO so funny..
tigertigertiger
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:38 am

Yeah, David surely knows how to address a child.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Promo vid for Baby in The Bough - Posted by marymageli Empty Sarah9488 wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:39 am

Haha. And I love how they have the baby on an examination table and all go like "awww"...
And of course the "Do you need to burp" one. I can't wait for Monday.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Promo vid for Baby in The Bough - Posted by marymageli Empty starbuck1974 wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:39 am

Oh, please, let it be Monday already. This will be the cutest episode ever. Bones and Booth playing family! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Promo vid for Baby in The Bough - Posted by marymageli Empty willgirl wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:40 am

Finally saw it! Awesome!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Oh, willi, your avie is killing me! *mary melts*
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Promo vid for Baby in The Bough - Posted by marymageli Empty magicstar wrote

haha and it looks like we get to see baby in the bough before you guys...wohoooo its on tomorrow night, i guess they are showing them in a different order here. Unless there has been a misprint!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:41 am

magic, you are one lucky woman!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Can't wait for this ep!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Promo vid for Baby in The Bough - Posted by marymageli Empty wickedxxlovely wrote

Lol... Tigertigertiger..........hahhahahahaha I cant stop laughing. Ok I am so crazy, after I was done watching it I smiled like a fool and hugged my computer (not kidding)

*sings loudly and off key* TOMORROW, TOMORROW, IS ONLY A DAY AWAY!

Thanks for the post![Only admins are allowed to see this image]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RollOnFriday Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:42 am

I so wanna see David on this really baaaaaaaaaaad!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Promo vid for Baby in The Bough - Posted by marymageli Empty SnoopGirl wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:42 am

ehbee - love your avie - the solution to the problem is for them to take them off - ah what the heck, take it ALL off Razz
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Promo vid for Baby in The Bough - Posted by marymageli Empty SnoopGirl wrote

Post by RollOnFriday Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:43 am

Love the "do you need to burp?"

I was wondering if Booth is thinking "I will do anything if you put me on your lap."

Hurry up 8pm!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Promo vid for Baby in The Bough - Posted by marymageli Empty Re: Promo vid for Baby in The Bough - Posted by marymageli

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down