Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Her Double Life by oxLaceyxo posted 02/10/2007 05:48:14 PM

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Her Double Life by oxLaceyxo posted 02/10/2007 05:48:14 PM Empty Her Double Life by oxLaceyxo posted 02/10/2007 05:48:14 PM

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:45 am

AUTHOR: oxLaceyxo

Ok once again at fox they have deleted my user and storys so im not even going to bother with them anymore. I just wrote this a couple of days ago. I will try having the next one up soon but not tonight...i watching BONES!!
Dr. Temperance Brennan sat in her office writing the next chapter in her book. Wondering what to write next. All of a sudden a man walked into her office. Brown hair, blue eyes with a Hero’s t-shirt on and a pair of blue jeans.

Temperance Brennan made I contact with the man.

“Hello Brad.” Temperance said closing her lab top.
Brad sighed.

“We need to talk…” Brad said in a serious tone.

Brennan gave him a questioning.

“What’s wrong?” Brennan asked scared to hear the answer.

“…I’m moving about 2 hours away…” Brad said afraid to continue.

Brennan had a scared look on her face.

“But how can i…” Brennan began

“You need to take her.” Brad blurted out
Brennan stood up and walked to him and just stood there.

“I cant…I…” Brennan said looking down

“Yes you can Temperance. I talked to her yesterday about it. I told her she could call or I could come back down if she wanted to see me. She ok with it.” Brad added

“But…I work to much…and no body knows about her…I can’t.”

Brennan said getting tears in her eyes.

“Yes you can. She loves you…I think she likes you more then me. Temperance, you can do this. You friends will help you, they will understand.” Brad said

As soon as he mentioned her friends she snapped back to reality. The squints, they didn’t know. Would they help? Would they forgive her for hiding this for 2 years?

“Look, ill come over tonight and we can talk about it more ok. I have already started to pack her and believe it or not, she is pretty excited to do this. She knows that I’m not leaving her and she knows we both love her but she is still little so I think we should both talk to her tonight about it ok?” Brad asked

Temperance nodded

“Ok ill come over at 7:00” Brad said. And with that he walked out of her office.

Brennan walked over to her couch and lied down. She pulled a blanket over her head and began to sobb. What would she do?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -
Ok so this is the part when you well…review.
Please Review*~

oxLaceyxo

P.S I hope i posted this right.

--Last edited by oxLaceyxo on 2007-10-02 17:48:41 --
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Her Double Life by oxLaceyxo posted 02/10/2007 05:48:14 PM Empty Re: Her Double Life by oxLaceyxo posted 02/10/2007 05:48:14 PM

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:46 am

Posted 02/10/2007 05:54:46 PM
BY oxLaceyxo

Chapter 2
----------------------------------------
That day had gone by slowly. Brennan was able to pick herself up and start working on her book again. She turned and looked at the clock 6:00. She better go. She packed up her bag and began to walk out of her office when Booth entered the lab.

She didn’t want to face him now. Not like this. She looked down to the floor and walked straight to the door.

“Bones?” Booth called to her as she walked past her.

He couldn’t why she would just pas him. Was she mad at him? No she couldn’t be mad at him. He had not seen her all day.

Booth began to follow her out the door.

“Hey Bones?” Booth said running in front of her.

“What Booth?’ Brennan said pushing him out of her way.

“Hey! What’s wrong? I just came here to see if you wanted to get some dinner. You don’t have to push me.” Booth said grabbing her arm.

Brennan looked him in the. She couldn’t lie to him.

“Booth…it has been a long day no I need to go home and sleep ok?” Brennan asked

Booth sighed

“Ok, ill see you tomorrow?” Booth asked
Brennan didn’t answer him. She just kept walking
She was finally at her door. She pulled her keys and put them in the door. She walked in and went to the fridge. She opened the door and pulled out a beer.

She was about to open it when she realized it was not good to drink in front of a child.
She looked at the clock again 6:52. They would be here any minute. She was about to go and wash up when there was a knock on the door.

She calmly walk to the door and opened in once again.

There stood Brad and her 2 year old daughter Sophie. She looked down at the ground and saw a couple of boxes.

“Why are there boxes? I didn’t say I could.” Temperance said beginning to panic.
"Calm down. I’m going to help you get her room ready. There isn’t a real choice here Tempe.” Brad said

“Mommy” Sophie said reaching her little arms out to Temperance.

Temperance took her from Brad and walked into her apartment.

“Sophie? your live with mommy?” Brad asked

“What bout daddy?” Sophie asked squirming out of Brennan’s arms.

Brad bent down.

“Daddy is moving but if you ever want to talk or see me mommy will arrange something. I Promise.”

Sophie looked at her mommy and daddy.

“But I see daddy and mommy boff?” Sophie asked

“Of course.” Brad said picking her up.

“I yiv wiff mommy now?” Sophie asked her mommy.

Brennan looked at Brad.

“Yes. You live with mommy now.” Brennan said
Booth sat in his apartment wondering what was wrong with Bones? She was in a very bad mood.He didnt want to piss her off any more

Should he go see her? Maybe it would make her feel better.

*Maybe I should go see her. She was acting really wired today.* Booth thought.
He put his beer down and grabbed his keys
----------------
He arrived at her apartment. He was going to pick up food but he decided not incase she was asleep.

He made his way up the stairs. He was about to start down her hall way when he saw about 5 boxes sitting outside her door.
What are those? Booth thought.
--------------------------------------------
Ok its time to Review again so…What do you think?
monkey xLaceyxo
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Her Double Life by oxLaceyxo posted 02/10/2007 05:48:14 PM Empty Re: Her Double Life by oxLaceyxo posted 02/10/2007 05:48:14 PM

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:48 am

Posted 02/10/2007 07:42:23 PM
by Glug Glug Woohoo

ugh come on and post the next chapter. I am dying to see Booth's reaction. Thank goodness I know about this site or I would never have found out!
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:48 am

Posted 03/10/2007 04:16:01 AM
by CheeseBK

please next chapter, PLEASE!
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:49 am

Posted 03/10/2007 10:05:40 AM
by BGWGscienceteacher

I was following this story at the other site; so, I'm now waiting over here. Looking forward to the next chapter.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Posted 03/10/2007 11:34:42 AM
by filou

Please update soon!
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Posted 03/10/2007 12:08:10 AM
by CaRiNeSs

Uh yeah! You better post the next chapter soon! Will he find out she has hid her daughter for 2 years!! Please post more soon!!
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:50 am

Posted 04/10/2007 05:38:26 PM
by oxLaceyxo

Chapter 3
“Why don’t you go put her to sleep in your room and ill bring in the boxes?” Brad offered.

This was all happening so fast, too fast. She wanted to scream about all of her problems but she new she couldn’t. When she chose to keep her baby she new what she was getting in to. She would never forgive herself if she had had an abortion. She was still worried about how everyone would react about her having a daughter. Not to mention she would have to be off work for a long time.

“Okay, where are her pajamas?” Brennan asked picking up her daughter.

Brad pulled her pj’s out of his bag and tossed them to Brennan.

Brennan nodded and began to walk to her bedroom.

Brad smiled and walk back to the door. He looked out the door to see some man looking at his daughters boxes.

“Excuse me can I help you with something?” Brad said stepping out of Brennan’s apartment.

Booth looked up at the man that came out of ‘his Bones’ apartment.

“Oh…I’m sorry I didn’t know she had company.” Booth said looking at the ground.

Brad laughed

“Oh I’m not company in that way…well not anymore. Who are you?” Brad asked

“Oh I’m Brennan partner Seeley Booth. I just stopped by to see if she was ok. She kinda panicked when she left work. By the way…who are you?” Booth said

“Oh I’m Brad Gram. Tempe’s ex boyfriend. I was just dropping Sophie’s things off.” Brad said

Booth looked confused.

“Who’s Sophie?” Booth asked raising his eyes

Brad sighed

“…she our daughter.” Brad said looking to the ground.”

Booths eyes almost popped out of his head.

*She has a daughter?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don’t worry ill write soon since it’s a 4 day weekend.I love reading reviews.

Please Please Please Review

oxLaceyxo

--Last edited by oxLaceyxo on 2007-10-04 17:39:40 --
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:50 am

Posted 04/10/2007 05:46:37 PM
by BGWGscienceteacher

I sincerely hope you write soon, or I may have to hunt you down. I can't wait to see what Bones' reaction is when she knows there is no way to hide the information from Booth at all. Very nice.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:51 am

Posted 05/10/2007 04:41:41 PM
by CaRiNeSs

Well I am glad that Booth knows about Sophie...lol....great job...can't wait to see what happens next!!!
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:51 am

Posted 05/10/2007 04:49:37 PM
by DBAngelfan

cool I missed a chapter. More soon!
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:52 am

Posted 06/10/2007 08:31:14 AM
by Glug Glug Woohoo

ok I love this story. I was waiting to see Bones and Booth's reaction but I can wait. Post soon or I will hunt you down as well!
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:28 am

Posted 06/10/2007 08:14:59 PM
by oxLaceyxo

Chapter 3
-------------------------------------
“Mommy, I no wanna sweep.” Sophie said as her mother began to undress her.

“I know sweetie but mommy has had a very long day and is very tired and when you go to sleep, I go to sleep.” Brennan said now slipping on her PJ’S.

Brennan loved these pajamas

Sophie gave her mom a question look.

“Is mommy gonna sweep wif me?” Sophie asked climbing into the bed.

Brennan smiled at her daughter. She was so cute. She had most of her looks. Dark brown hair, blue eyes and a smile that could get her what ever she wanted. She began to think. Maybe Sophie living with her wasn’t going to be so bad. She loved her daughter to bits and pieces.

“Mommy needs to help daddy bring in some boxes but when I get back I come lye down with you ok?” Brennan asked

“Can you bwing me Julie and my yeight night…Julie needs it to sweep.” Sophie said lying down.

Julie was a little rainbow unicorn that she would never sleep with. She remembers a time when Sophie forgot to bring it and Brad had to bring it over in the middle of the night.

Brennan smiled at that memory.

Sophie was very much like Brennan. She would never admit she was scared or needed her. She would never admit that she was afraid of the dark. Every time she would mention her night light it would be ‘Julies afraid, not her. Brennan had tried telling her many times that its ok to be afraid but she would never crack.

“Ok ill be right back.” Brennan said walking out of the room.

“Wooh wooh wooh! She has daughter?” Booth asked looking at him like he was crazy.

“Yeah, it wasn’t planed. I think you should talk to her about this…well when im done with these boxes…” Brad began.

“Leave them, ill bring them in. I really need to talk to her privately…” Booth said

“I understand. Tell her ill call her tomorrow.” Brad said as he walked away.

All of a sudden the apartment door flew open.

“Booth?” Brennan asked look at Booth.

“Bones…” Booth said as he looked her straight in the eyes.

Both of them were speechless. Brennan new he new.

“Mommy hurry up.” Sophie yelled from the back round.

She new she was caught.

----------------------------------
I would have written a lot more buy my big sis needs the computer. If she gets off soon ill post the next capter. Anyway what did you this so far?

Please Please please review

oxLaceyxo
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:29 am

Posted 06/10/2007 09:58:34 PM
by BGWGscienceteacher

Oh, big sister had better hurry up and get finished with the computer. I need more. I can't wait to see how this conversation is going to go. Great job.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:30 am

Posted 07/10/2007 05:14:18 AM
by filou

Come on post the next chapter, your sister can wait!
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:30 am

Posted 13/10/2007 08:11:05 PM
by oxLaceyxo

Chapter 4
--------------------------------
Brennan looked at the ground. She new what was coming next

“Mommy?” Booth asked

Brennan ignored him and walked to the box that had something pink sticking out of it. She pulled out a rainbow unicorn.

“Temperance look at me.” Booth said in a strong serious voice.

Brennan didn’t bar make eye contact with him. She began to dig through the box again and pulled out a little night light. Maybe he would be so mad that he would just storm out and let her be.

Brennan began to walk back into her apartment.

Booth was pissed and confused. Before she could get into her apartment Booth grabbed her arm and pushed her back to the door.

“Look at me.” Booth said as her lifted her head.

“Mommy!” Sophie yelled coming out of Brennan’s bed room.

Booth adults looked at the little girl who stood in the hallway. There stood Sophie. Average sizes, brown hair in 2 little pig tail. Her pig tail almost touched her shoulders. She looked confused.

“Mommy? Will you come yay down wiff me?” Sophie asked.

Brennan looked at Booth and pushed him off her.

Booth was a little stunned.

“I’m going to bring in the boxes and then WE will talk.” Booth said walking out to the hall.

“Mommy?” Sophie asked trying to get here moms attention.

“Yeah sweetie lets go tuck you in.” Brennan said racing for the little girl. Sophie screamed of excitement and darted off to the bed room.

Sophie got there first. She immediately ran for under the bed. Just as she was half way under she felt someone yanking her back. The next thing Sophie knew she was in her mother’s arms and falling into the bed. She began to laugh.

“Okay Sophie, we have to sleep now.” Brennan said tucking her back in.

“Julie! Julie!” The little girl cried.

Brennan handed Sophie the rainbow unicorn. She bent down and plugged the night light in.

*Wow that’s really bright!*

Brennan stood back up and kissed her daughter on the cheek.

“Good night Sophie.” Brennan said turning off the light.

“Wait! You said you would lye down wiff me!” Sophie yelled to her mother.

“I will sweetie but I need to go talk to my friend first. Don’t worry ill be quick.”

Sophie nodded and closed her eyes.

*Now…time to face him*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Booth began picking up the first Boxes.

*How could she do that to me? I’m her partner, we tell each other everything. Okay yah I didn’t tell her about Parker but that was different, we couldn’t stand each other. Does she not trust me? Do any of the squints know?*

Booth just couldn’t believe that she didn’t tell him that she had a daughter. She had told him that she didn’t want kids. What else was she hiding? Maybe Temperance Brennan wasn’t her real name…well it’s not her birth name but come on he thought. Does she trust him to hide that?

He had gotten all the boxes into her apartment and had sat down on the couch, waiting.

She walked out into her living room to see him sitting there, looking disappointed in her. She walk to her couch and sat down beside him.

“Booth…I’m so sorry its not that I don’t trust you it’s just…”

She was cut off by him

“It’s just what Bones? Do you think I wouldn’t except you if you had a kid? Do you I’m like that?” Booth began to raise his voice

He new she felt bad for not telling him. He didn’t want to make it worse. She looked like he was going to hit her. Her head hang down, her eyes were closed and she just looked…so disappointed in herself.

“I’m Sorry…I just…don’t understand. Look, how about I sleep on the couch tonight and you and I can talk before Sophie is awake, then ill go home and get ready, then pick you and Sophie up and go for breakfast? Okay?” Booth asked

Brennan looked up and into his eyes.

“Ok.” Brennan said

“Okay, can you get me a blanket?” Booth asked

Brennan nodded and walked to the closet. She pulled out red blanket and a big pillow. She was happy that he didn’t push for information, that he was gentle. That’s what she liked about him. He was gentle.

She walked back into the living room and set up his bed while he watched her.

“I have a big T-shirt…” Brennan began

“No it’s fine, ill just talk of my suit jacket and belt you know and ill be okay.” Booth said as lye down.

“Good night Booth.” Brennan said as she began to walk to her room.

“Bones?” Booth called to her.

She looked back at him.

“Thank you for letting me stay hear…good night.” Booth said

Brennan nodded and walked into her room. Sophie was asleep. She smiled at her daughter. She could tell that she was dreaming. She was a little worried about tomorrow but she new she was going to do the right this. They needed to know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I’m sorry I have not posted in a bit but I have been really busy. Anyways I hoped you liked this chapter.

Please Review

oxLaceyxo
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:31 am

Posted 13/10/2007 08:13:01 PM
by oxLaceyxo

And one Question. Why infront of some stories the folder is red and some are tan colored?

oxLaceyxo
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:32 am

Posted 13/10/2007 09:05:08 PM
by BGWGscienceteacher

I glad Booth didn't keep yelling at her. She is going to need him (and all the squints) to help get her through this. Great chapter.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:32 am

Posted 13/10/2007 09:57:36 PM
by CaRiNeSs

I am also glad he didn't get upset... I don 't really see how he has a right to be mad...and why would he sleep there?! Oh well...your story..can't wait to see what's next so please post soon!!!
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:33 am

Posted 13/10/2007 10:30:32 PM
by Glug Glug Woohoo

A red folder is one that has new posts in it and a tan one is one that doesn't. Great story. I love it so far!
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:34 am

Posted 20/10/2007 03:53:18 PM
by oxLaceyxo

I promise that i will update tonight and i am going to put the lab in this next chapter to. Promise;)
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:34 am

Posted 20/10/2007 08:58:00 PM
by oxLaceyxo

Chapter 5
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*
Booth woke up to someone staring at him, he could feel it. He had good senses because he had been a sniper for so long. He opened his eye to see a little girl staring at him. Booth pulled his head up and sighed. He turned to look at the clock. 5:46.

*This must be Bones kid, it gets up as early as her.* Booth thought

Sophie didn’t say anything. She just stared at the strange man in her living room. She was studying him. A good 2 minutes had gone by until Booth finally spoke.

“Hello.” Booth said calmly.

Sophie was not ready to talk yet she just stood there and was trying to figure out something about him that Booth didn’t know.

*Great, this kid confuses me just like her mom*

“Hello…” Sophie said to Booth

She didn’t look afraid of Booth.

“Who are you?” Sophie asked making eye contact with Booth.

“I’m your mommy’s friend, you must be Sophie.” Booth said in the voice he talked to Parker to.

Sophie nodded

“Why are you awake Sophie?” Booth asked sitting up.

Booth had to admit that he was a little surprised that Sophie was not afraid of him. She was calm and quiet. She stood her ground and always made eye contact.

“I had a bad drweam and mommy’s asweep and I wanted a gyass of water and then I found you.” Sophie explained

“Oh can you reach the counter?” Booth asked

Sophie looked down and shook her head no.

“Well would you like me to get you a glass of water?” Booth asked

Sophie’s head popped up and smiled.

“Yes pwease but I need my pwincess sippy cup cuzz I spwill ayat.” Sophie said

Booth smiled and got up and walked to the kitchen with Sophie on his tail.

“Do you know where your cup is?” Booth asked

Sophie pointed to a low drawer at the bottom of the counter.

Booth bent down and opened the drawer to find a bright pink sippy cup with all the Disney princess’s on it.

He quickly filled it with water and handed it Sophie.

Sophie looked up at him and gave him a big smile. Booth couldn’t help but smile back.

They both walked back into the living room and Booth crawled back into his bed.

“Good night Sophie.” Booth said as he closed his eyes.

Booth opened his eyes again to see Sophie still standing in front of him.

“What’s wrong?” Booth asked

“Can I sweep wiff you so the monster can’t get me?” Sophie asked looking as the floor.

Booth didn’t know what to say. He new that he would never say no to her little face.

“Ok.” Booth said lifting up the covers. Sophie smiled and crawled in with Booth.

Booth was just about to close his eyes when Sophie poked him.

Booth gave her a questiony look.

“Can you go get my unicorn? Her named is Julie. She’s wiff my mommy.” Sophie

Booth sighed and got up and walked down the hall. He slowly walked into Bones bedroom trying not to wake her. Thanks to the night light it was easy to see the rainbow unicorn. Booth slowly moved him hand for the unicorn when suddenly Brennan rolled on his hand. He was stuck.

Him hand was in a very onward position. Let’s just say she was lying on her stomach. Booth tried to wiggle his hand from under her chest but he was stuck. If he wanted to be free he would have to roll her…not that he wasn’t comfortable. Booth new that Sophie was waiting for him so he new he had to go. He gently rolled her on her back and was now free.

He quickly grabbed the unicorn and tip toed out of the room. He walked back into the living room to find Sophie waiting for him on the couch.

Booth lied down on the couch behind her. He handed her the unicorn and pulled the cover over them.

“Night night mommies fwiend.” Sophie said as she closed her eyes.

“Good night.” Booth said as he closed his eyes.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Brennan woke up as her alarm beeped. She looked over to find her daughter gone. She was probably talking to Julie. Brennan smiled at the thought. She stood up and walked down the hall. She made her way into the living room to find her daughter and her partner peacefully sleeping on the couch. She walked over and gave her daughter a kiss on the cheek. She couldn’t help but give Booth a kiss too. She smiled.

She didn’t want to wake them so she decided to get in a shower…then her and Booth would talk.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Booth woke up when he heard water running. He looked down to see that little Sophie was still asleep. He slowly got up not waking her and walked down the hall to the bathroom door. All of a sudden he heard the water stop running. The door flew open. There he saw his naked partner.

“OH MY GOD!” Booth yelled.

Brennan turned bright red. She quickly grabbed a towel and covered her front. Booths hormones came quickly. He looked down and saw something sticking out of him pants…as did Brennan.

“BOOTH!” Brennan yelled as she quickly closed the door of the bathroom.

Booth had never been so embarrassed in his life. He wanted to run out of the apartment and run to where no one could find him. But he new he still needed to talk to Brennan.

“Why are you two yelling?” Sophie said coming down the hallway.

“Umm…how about you go get dressed and then we will go out for some breakfast?” Booth offered

“…I need help getting dwessed…” Sophie said looking at the ground.

“Ill help you.” Booth said.

Sophie smiled. She grabbed Booths hand and dragged him to one of the boxes in the living room. She pulled out a fairy costume. (Here is a picture of the costume [Only admins are allowed to see this link] )

Booth smiled when he looked at the costume. He had to admit it was cute.

5 minutes later she was all dressed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Brennan was so embarrassed. She couldn’t believe that Booth saw her naked. Not to mention his hormones. She new she couldn’t stay in this bathroom all day. She had to face him. She slowly opened the door to see the daughter in her fairy costume.

*Great*

Brennan quickly ran to her room and got dressed. She walked into the living to see Booth and Sophie playing hide-and-seek. She was surprised that Sophie was so comfortable with him. She was glad that they got along.

So much for there ‘alone talk’

“…Hey…” Brennan said to Booth and Sophie.

Sophie ran up to her mommy and gave her a hug.

“Look mommy you fwiend helped me get dwessed.” Sophie said pointing to her costume.

“I can see that and you can call him Booth.” Brennan said smiling at her daughter.

“Are we going out to breakfast now?” Brennan asked Booth

“Umm..yeah lets go.” Booth said

“Sweetie do you want to change?” Brennan asked Sophie.

“No.” Sophie said

“Okay then lets go.” Booth said opening the door.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Okay next time ill put the lab in. there still to much to say first. So…What did you think?

Please Review

oxLaceyxo
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:35 am

Posted 20/10/2007 09:05:36 PM
by Glug Glug Woohoo

That was so cute. Nice fluff placed in there. I love the costume by the way!
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:36 am

Posted 28/10/2007 04:12:36 PM
by oxLaceyxo

Chapter 6
-----------------------------------------------------
The drive to the dinner was very quiet. Not even Sophie said a word. Finally they were at the dinner. They walked in to there favorite booth and sat down. Booth looked over at Brennan who was reading the menu to Sophie. He could here Sophie explaining to her mother that she could read it herself but Brennan knew she couldn’t. Booth sat there pretending to read the breakfast menu. Brennan looked over at who was “reading” his menu. Brennan could tell he was not reading. When ever he read he would get the cute little pout on his face.

“Mommy? Can I have pancakes?” Sophie asked putting the menu down.

Brennan turned her head and looked at her daughter.

“Yeah.” Brennan said quietly.

All of a sudden the waitress walked over to there table.

“Good morning, what can I get you?” The waitress asked.

Booths head popped up to see the waitress.

“Uhh…ill have the eggs, bacon and toast combo.” Booth said quickly

The waitress quickly wrote it down and turned to Brennan.

“Uhh…me too.” Brennan said.

The waitress nodded.

“I WANT PANCAKES AND STAWBEWIES!” Sophie said standing up o her chair.

The waitress laughed. She got down on her knees to Sophie’s height.

“Would you like to help pick out the biggest strawberries?” The waitress asked.

Sophie had a huge smile on her face.

She turned and gave her mom a questioning look. Brennan nodded and the were off.

Now it was just Booth and Brennan.

“Bones.” Booth said looking up.

“Ok… before I started working with you I slept with this guy Brad. He was my fling. Then, I started feeling sick in the morning and took the test and it said I was pregnant. So I called Brad and told him and he said he was going to help me. I didn’t tell Angela or anyone else because…I didn’t know what they would think. What if they all thought I was this girl that got pregnant by this guy. I wasn’t close to them when I got pregnant. I had a lot of trouble trusting people”

Brennan said as she began to get tears in her eyes.

Booth took her hand and nodded. He new this was hard for her to say. She had had a lot of emotional pain in her life.

“Then I didn’t want anyone to know so I took that job in Guatemala. No one new I was pregnant when I left…except for Zach.” Brennan said looking down.

“Zach?” Booth asked

“Yeah he studied this in collage. But now…how do I tell everyone else Booth? There going to hate me for keeping this secret.” Brennan said looking him in the eyes.

Booth sighed.

“Bones, there not going to hate you. There your friends and they will understand.” Booth said.

Brennan smiled at Booth. She new he would understand. She was tired of crying about what they were going to think.

“MOMMY! LOOK WHAT I DID!” Sophie yelled at the top of her lungs.

“Shhh, Sophie keep your voice down.” Brennan said.

“Sowwy.” Sophie whispered.

Behind Sophie, there was the waitress holding two plates of food.

“I helped make it.” Sophie said.

“Wow this looks great.” Booth said beginning to eat his food.

After they were done eating they began walking to the car when something caught Sophie’s eye.

“Mommy! Look!” Sophie said pointing to a sign. The sign read that there was a fair in the park today.

“Can we go? Can we go?” Sophie asked jumping up and down.

Brennan looked at Booth.

“Umm…I have to go to the lab for a little bit but what if Booth took you?” Brennan asked

Booth was totally caught off guard. But this might be a good way to get to know Sophie. Booth new that he had to be close to her daughter if he and Bones were ever going to get together.

“Pwease Boff PWEASE!?” Sophie said hugging his leg.

How could Booth turn that down.

Booth smiled at Brennan. She was happy that Sophie liked Booth.

“Well..ok.” Booth said

-------------------------------------------
Next time, the fair.

Please Review

oxLaceyxo
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:36 am

Posted 28/10/2007 06:27:20 PM
by Glug Glug Woohoo

Oh that was awesome! Can't wait for more!
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next