Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Music In There Lives posted by oxLaceyxo [08/10/2007]

Go down

The Music In There Lives posted by  oxLaceyxo  [08/10/2007] Empty The Music In There Lives posted by oxLaceyxo [08/10/2007]

Post by CheeseBK Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:35 pm

I’m basing this one on the song “Because of you” By Kelly Clarkson. I think this song is very similar to Temperance Brennan’s life.
- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*2010*

*I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself
Cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did,
You fell so hard
I've learned the hard way
To never let it get that far*

Temperance Brennan sat down on her couch. Thinking about her past. How she felt broken, abandoned and ashamed. She wanted to scream and yell at her parents for what they had done to her. She was thinking about how hard it was for her to let Booth into her life. How scared she was that one day she would wake up and he wouldn’t be there anymore. What would she do without him. She needed him.

*Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid*

She trusted Booth. She new that he truly cared about her and would never do anything to hurt her. But at the same time, she was afraid. She thought her parents loved her. She was sure when she was a kid that they loved her and would never keep anything from her or do anything to hurt her but they did. She didn’t want to get hurt again. Could she really trust Booth to stay with her forever?

*I lose my way
And it's not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry
Because I know that's weakness in your eyes
I'm forced to fake
A smile, a laugh everyday of my life
My heart can't possibly break
When it wasn't even whole to start with*

It was obvious to everyone in the lab. Everyone that took a look at her today that she felt drained, confused and emotional. She didn’t want to end up like her parents. Making someone feel unwanted. She could never do that to someone. She would never cause someone that pain. Her parent’s new that when they left that she would be so upset and feel unwanted but they didn’t care. If they really cared they wouldn’t have joined that gang in the first place.

*Because of you
Because of you
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid*

The only thing she had when her parent’s left was her big brother. She loved him so much. She was devastated when he left. She was even more upset when her told her that he thought that she blamed him for there parents disappearance. She remembered when she ran into her room and just cried for hours when she found out her parents were missing. She remembered waking up on Christmas and seeing all the decorations up and running down stairs to see her parents. But she saw nothing . not even Russ. She heard Russ standing behind her. He kept saying im sorry. She ran back to her room and locked her door. She hid under her covers and cried.

*I watched you die
I heard you cry every night in your sleep
I was so young
You should have known better than to lean on me
You never thought of anyone else
You just saw your pain
And now I cry in the middle of the night
For the same damn thing*

She remembered walking up one morning to two large men. She remembered seeing Russ drive away. She remembered begging and yelling at him to come back. He didn’t even look her in the eyes when he left. She remembered the two men putting her in the car and telling her that she was going to foster care. She couldn’t believe it. Everyone she thought that loved her had left her. She then realized that no one loved her. She was alone in this big world.

*Because of you
Because of you
Because of you
I try my hardest just to forget everything
Because of you
I don't know how to let anyone else in
Because of you
I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
Because of you
I am afraid*

She remembered just wanting to kill herself. To make the pain stop. She remembered going from home to home just wishing everything would stop. She never felt at home in those houses. She new it wasn’t her home. She new that those parents never loved her. All of her parents were mean, rude, alcoholics, abusive and just not nice. They were mostly women relying on men for support and getting abused. She didn’t want to be like that. She didn’t want to rely on a man for what she needed. She swore to herself that she would never be one of those women that needed a man. She could make it on her own.*

*Because of you
Because of you*

“Mommy are you ok?” the little girl asked looking at her mommy sitting on the couch alone.

Brennan looked down at her 3 year old daughter Sophie.

“Baby can I ask you something?” Brennan asked the little girl.
The little girl ran to the couch and sat on her mommies lap.

“Do you know that mommy loves you and will never leave you , or hurt you in any way?” Brennan asked Sophie.

“Of course I do mommy. Mommies don’t do that to there kid’s. They love them.” Sophie said giving her mommy a hug.

Brennan hugged her daughter back.

All of a sudden front door opened.

Seeley Booth walked into the apartment.

“Daddy!” The little girl yelled as she ran to her daddy.
Booth picked up his daughter and walked over to Brennan. He kissed her on the forehead.

“I love you. I’m going to put Sophie to bed.” Booth said as he walked down the hall with there daughter in his arms.

She smiled. She wasn’t going to make the mistake her parents made. She was always was going to be there for her family when ever they needed her. She was a mother. She had accepted this role. She was going to take care of her child and love her until she died. She had also accepted the role of Booth girlfriend. She would always be there for him. She loved his son Parker and he loved his little sister. You could tell he was Booths son. If anyone was every mean to Sophie he would be right there defending her. No one ever messed with his little sister. She loved her little family. She wouldn’t change it for the world.

-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -

I thought of when I was listening to the song “Because of you”. I hope it was worth writing. Next Booth!
Please Review
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3762
Say What You Want : don't provoke the lunatic!
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

The Music In There Lives posted by  oxLaceyxo  [08/10/2007] Empty Re: The Music In There Lives posted by oxLaceyxo [08/10/2007]

Post by CheeseBK Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:36 pm

Posted 08/10/2007 12:47:23 AM by oxLaceyxo

Ok I’m basing Booths one shot on the song “Far away” By Nickel back.
- - -- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- -

*This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know, you know, you know*

Booth lye in bed looking at the women who was sleeping in his arm’s. It had taken to long to tell her how he felt about her. How he had always loved her and would never stop. He looked back into the past two years thinking about all the chances he had had to tell her how he felt about her. He thought of all the time he could have lost her. Peter, Michael, David, Sully. She had almost gone with Sully. He didn’t know what he would do if she did.

*I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore*

He remembered all the dreams he had had about her. That she would stay with him forever. He never in a million year thought he would be this happy. He had a perfect son who loved the love of his life. He remembered when they told Parker that they were dating. He was so happy. When ever she slept over and Parker wasn’t there he would call and say good night to her on the phone.

*On my knees, I'll ask
Last chance for one last dance
Cause with you, I'd withstand
All of hell to hold your hand
I'd give it all
I'd give for us
Give anything but I won't give up
Cause you know, you know, you know*

He would have given anything to be with her. He would have gone through hell just to hold her hand. He would have begged on his knees just for one kiss from her. He would never give on this relationship. Even if she yelled I don’t love you to his face, he would always be there for her. He remembered telling her about his years as a sniper. She didn’t run away when he was almost in tears. She held his hand through the memories.

*I love you
And I miss you
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore
So far away
(So far away)
So far away
(So far away)
been far away for far too long
But you know, you know, you know*

He remembered her saying that she loved him too. How happy he was. He was so happy that he broke the walls. The wall’s to her heart. That she trusted him. He remembered when he just began working with her. How quiet an up tight she was. She kept to herself and she was very shy. But no shy enough to correct him every time he made a sentence.

*All I wanted
I wanted you to stay
Cause I needed
I need to hear you say:
that I love you
(I love you)
And I forgive you
(and I forgive you)
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and never let me go
Keep breathing
Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me...never let me go
(Keep breathing)
Hold on to me...never let me go
(Keep breathing)
Hold on to me...never let me go*

“Booth? Are you ok?” Brennan asked looking up at Booth.

Booth looked down and smiled

“Yeah I’m. Do you forgive me?” Booth asked pulling her in closer.

Brennan looked at him confused.

“Do I forgive you about what?” Brennan asked snuggling into his chest.

“For making you wait so long to feel like this. To make you feel safe, to know I will never leave you and to know that I love you.” Booth said kissing her on the cheek.

“Yeah.” Brennan said

“What do you forgive me for?” Booth asked with a charm smile.

Brennan smiled back.

“I forgive you for making me wait for true happiness, making me feel safe, loved and wanted. I have loved you all along too Booth.”

Brennan said closing her eyes.

“I always will love you. Know why? Cuzz you’re my Bones.” Booth said with a little chuckle.

Brennan chuckled back.

“I like being your Bones.” Brennan said as they drifted to sleep.

He had what he needed, what he loved and cared about.He could tell Bones anything.They both had painful pasts that they could help each other through.To him, he was the luckiest man on earth.

-- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -

Its that time again. Time to review. If I have extra time after writing for my other story I will write ones for all the squints.

Please Review

oxLaceyxo
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

The Music In There Lives posted by  oxLaceyxo  [08/10/2007] Empty Re: The Music In There Lives posted by oxLaceyxo [08/10/2007]

Post by CheeseBK Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:36 pm

Posted 08/10/2007 07:30:29 PM by BGWGscienceteacher

I really like the first one especially. It would take a great deal of courage to go on after all that Bones has been through, but oh the reward for getting past it.
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum