Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DB calling into Philly radio station before Flyers game posted by eviaded on 05/09/2008

Go down

DB calling into Philly radio station before Flyers game posted by eviaded on 05/09/2008 Empty DB calling into Philly radio station before Flyers game posted by eviaded on 05/09/2008

Post by fanofbones Sat May 31, 2008 7:57 am

It's flyers talk but hey, it's still DB! I'm still listening to it now but I hear that his son gets on for a moment to cheer the team too.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] Look at podcasts on the right side.
fanofbones
fanofbones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2287
Say What You Want : What if I have nothing to say? Huh?
Don't push me....
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

DB calling into Philly radio station before Flyers game posted by eviaded on 05/09/2008 Empty flyersfan35 posted 05/09/2008

Post by fanofbones Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:45 am

Thanks for that, evi! I love DB, and I love hockey, and I love the Flyers...woo hoo!!!!!!
fanofbones
fanofbones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Don't push me....

Back to top Go down

DB calling into Philly radio station before Flyers game posted by eviaded on 05/09/2008 Empty marymageli posted 05/09/2008

Post by fanofbones Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:46 am

Thanks Eviaded, your post is just marvellous!

DB is so organised when it comes to speaking! You just have to love him when saying he is all "fired up" by the new series of games, yeah he is soooo enthusiastic! He is REALLY a positive asset to NHL, and more closely, to Flyers.

Also, when the interviewer addressed him as a teenage heartthrob for movie fans, but Flyers fan for them, David just laughed at that I thought what the heck! lol! So true! But he is more than a pretty face. Even the interviewers agreed at the end that he is a great guy. Yeah, he must be. He seems such a down-to-earth guy to me.

And Eviaded is right, towards the end of the telephone interview Jaden says GO FLYERS! Bless him.
fanofbones
fanofbones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Don't push me....

Back to top Go down

DB calling into Philly radio station before Flyers game posted by eviaded on 05/09/2008 Empty Re: DB calling into Philly radio station before Flyers game posted by eviaded on 05/09/2008

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum