Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken (errr Drama, Rating ummm T I guess lol) – By Sany Posted 18/10/2007 12:06:41 AM

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Broken (errr Drama, Rating ummm T I guess lol) – By Sany Posted 18/10/2007 12:06:41 AM - Page 3 Empty Re: Broken (errr Drama, Rating ummm T I guess lol) – By Sany Posted 18/10/2007 12:06:41 AM

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:04 am

ashangel45-boothsbaby07
Posted 20/12/2007 07:29:24 PM

SANY!

OMG. I cant believe Im just now reading this. this is amazing!!!! Every detail is so real, you can see it yourself! fantastic, awesome, wonderful...theres not enough words....wow....catch the sick man booth! and go ahead and tell her you love her, you know you want 2...Wink

again, this is amazing!! One of the best Ive ever read! cant wait for more!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Broken (errr Drama, Rating ummm T I guess lol) – By Sany Posted 18/10/2007 12:06:41 AM - Page 3 Empty Re: Broken (errr Drama, Rating ummm T I guess lol) – By Sany Posted 18/10/2007 12:06:41 AM

DBAngelfan

Posted 21/12/2007 01:06:25 AM

Yeah get him before he gets Brennan again.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

BoothnBones9

Posted 23/12/2007 11:52:58 PM

How could anyone NOT like (no, love!) this story?!?!?!?!?

Seriously kick ass!!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:05 am

Bella Loony

Posted 02/01/2008 00:09:14 AM

Okay Sany!! I'm finally catching up!! Phew, Chapter 12, well what can I say? A break in the case and Booth chasing it like a rabid dog with a bone. I LOVE IT!! I like how Cullen trusts his instincts with no questions asked!! Very nicely done sweetie, I'm sorry I'm so far behind!!

Bella
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:15 am

Bella Loony

Posted 02/01/2008 00:13:11 AM

SANY!!

Ahhh, oh my Chapter 13 isn't any easier on the nerves is it? Okay, so they got that break and again, Booth in alpha mode, always hot!! But seriously, the sweetness at the end and him promising to always be there for her....AMAZING!! Amazing and true to character. That is one of the things I love most about this story, is that it is so true to character and yet, you can see them creating a love between them!! Absolutely brilliant!!

Bella
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Bella Loony
Posted 02/01/2008 00:14:51 AM

Sany,

I think you're right!! 14 has to be my favorite, and I think it is the way it's written!! The point of view is so original! This story just melts my heart everytime I read it, and I totally, totally, totally am in love with it!! You are amazing!!

Bella
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Posted 14/04/2008 12:07:17 AM

Okay first things first, massive apologies for not posting this sooner. I've had it for about two months and completely forgot about it. *ducks flying objects* Anyway thanks for the kind words guys and ummm I'll just shut up now and post the chapter.

Chapter 15 A Familiar Face

Angela was working on the security tapes when Booth walked into her office. She could tell by the tension in his shoulders and the sadness in his eyes that he had gotten Brennan to tell him something. Her eyes followed his trek to where she sat at the computer screen with the video footage from the attack earlier.

After a short while Angela’s concern for her friend’s well being outweighed the sadness she saw in the agent’s eyes.

“How is she?” she tentatively asked.

Booth’s jaw clenched reflexively before he answered. “Terrified, though she won’t admit it if you ask her directly.”

Angela pushed the issue a little farther. “Did she tell you what happened?”

Booth looked at her. He didn’t want to talk about what Brennan had said but he knew that Angela was every bit as worried as he was about her.

“To make a long story short she went through hell being beaten. And if that wasn’t enough she felt that everyone was leaving her again, even though technically she would have been the one to have left. So in short she is terrified and heart broken that she could have been alone again. Physically she’ll recover but the emotional stress that she suffered will be a lot longer in healing. And right now there is nothing I can do to fix it except hope that time will help her.” Booth hadn’t realized he was practically shouting at the end of his speech.

Angela gave him a horrified expression at what he had said more than the way he had said it. She couldn’t believe that the strong, confident and proud woman she knew as her best friend could be that scared, that vulnerable. She had always seen Brennan as a tough woman, even though she knew deep down she was also a deeply caring woman. She had dropped everything she was doing the moment Angela had told her she needed her the year before. Catching her expression Booth ran a hand over his tired face and apologized.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to yell at you. I just can’t stand even the thought of what happened to her. Not to mention the fact that it has re-instilled the same fear and sadness that she had experienced when she was a kid,” Booth said, as he let out a frustrated sigh.

Angela nodded before she found the strength to speak again. “Booth you can’t tell me that she thinks we’ll ever leave her?” she pleaded, wanting him to tell her no.

“Her rational mind is telling her that we’ll never leave, but the part of her that is still that scared little fifteen year old girl is telling her to run for the hills. That it’s all about to happen again.”

“Booth we can’t let her think that. What can we do to help her? There has to be something more than what we’re doing now” she said.

“Well for starters we are going to catch the fucker that did this to Bones and made her think like this again. Then I’m going to proceed to make his life a living hell. Whether he is in jail or somehow dies. After that is over I am going to show her that she will never be alone again.” Booth finished.

Angela had to suppress a smile at the agent’s unknowing and unintentional confession. She would remember to bring it up with Brennan later though. She decided it was time to steer their conversation back towards the case at hand and the tape she was currently working on, no matter how much she wanted to help fix her friend’s emotional state.

“I’ve been playing around with the tapes you gave me. I’ve only just started really but from what I have so far I can tell you that the last attack happened earlier today…”

“I already know that Angela” Booth interrupted.

“Yes, but what you didn’t know is that I was able to close in on the guy. His baseball hat somewhat obscures his face but…” she pressed a few keys on the keyboard to bring up the image she was talking about “here he is.”

“Yeah I see what you mean about the hat. What about the victim, do you think you can get a close enough look at her for us to be able to use the image to get a positive ID on her? What about the other attacks, could you do the same for them?”

“Hold on there. I haven’t come across the other attacks yet, but to answer your question about the victim, yes, I should be able to do that, just give me some time. Hopefully it won’t be long before we find another attack on the tapes, as much as I don’t want to watch another woman get attacked we will eventually find it if it’s here. I’ve been running two tapes at one time trying to speed up the process. However so far all I have is people parking and a few hours later the same people leaving.”

“Hmph”

“You’ll be my first call if I find something sweetie. Now what are you going to do?” she asked.

“Well I’ve narrowed down the possible suspects to four guys. The first is Thomas Hayden. He is six two and one hundred and eighty five pounds. He’s been with the site since the beginning, same as the other suspects. Second is Gerry Switzer, six three and one ninety. Third man on my list of potential suspects is Raymond Johnson, six two and one ninety. He is my personal pick for who could be behind this, by the way. The last guy is James Whitehorne and he is the same as the others, height and weight are a possible match for the attacker.”

“So why Raymond?” Angela asked, puzzled as to why Booth felt that this guy was anymore dangerous than the other three.

“Simple. Little Ray has priors for assault on his girlfriend a…” Booth paused long enough to pull out a note book with the woman’s name on it “Miss Mills, dating back to 2005. I figure if he has assaulted her it’s not that big of a leap to killing these women.”

Angela understood that. She wished she didn’t have to, but she did. “Okay, so what are you going to do now, interview Sarah?”

“Yeah I’m going to see if I can’t track her down. I have the address of her sister in D.C. so I’ll probably start there.” Booth said, turning to leave.

“Alright I’ll see you later Booth.” Angela said, as he walked out the door.

Booth sat in his SUV outside a small blue and white house in the suburbs. He was double checking that he was at the right address. He hadn’t been expecting to see the place looking so abandoned. He had expected a neatly trimmed lawn, nice car in the drive way, and maybe a nice garden, basically a copy of every other home in the area. What he got was a messy, weed infested lawn, no car, and no movement in the house that he could see.

Feeling uneasy Booth placed a hand on his gun while he approached the door. Raising his fist he knocked hard on the wooden door. After five minutes with no answer he tried again. This time he didn’t wait past one minute before he turned the door knob, which as strange as it may have seemed, wasn’t locked. Pushing the door open Booth drew his gun preparing for a possible attack.

“Miss Mills” he shouted. “Federal Agent, show yourself.” There was still no answer. Quickly clearing the room he was in Booth began to go into the other rooms repeating the process as he went. After clearing the bungalow and noticing no one, he opened his cell phone to call the bureau.

Reaching his bosses phone he said “I’m going to need a team over to 124 Prescott Street.”

“Booth what are you talking about?” Cullen asked, somewhat confused by Booth’s call.

“The woman I just came to question about Bones’ case isn’t here. It looks like she hasn’t been here for a while. I need a team to come over and process the place for evidence of what might have happened to her.”

“Alright I’m sending over a team, as we speak. Let me know what you find.” Cullen said, before he hung up the phone.

Flipping the phone shut Booth noticed a woman across the street, staring at him. Walking down the steps of the front porch he headed towards the light haired woman.

“Excuse me Ms. I’m Special Agent Seeley Booth with the FBI, I was wondering if you could tell me what happened to Miss Mills?” Booth asked.

“You mean Emily?” she asked, a little warily.

“Yes, I was wondering why she wasn’t home.”

“Emily’s been gone for close to three weeks now, I guess. Why are you asking? Has she done something wrong?” asked the woman.

“No Miss…” Booth prompted.

“Please call me Myra.”

“Alright, Myra, I’m looking for Emily to ask her some questions about her sister Sarah and the man she was dating.”

“I see” she said, with as sad smile. “Emily said she hadn’t seen her sister in over four months. I thought she had gone to visit her. She talked about her all the time. It was always Sarah this, and Sarah that. I think she kinda felt like more of a mother than a sister to the woman.”

Booth nodded. “She didn’t happen to mention where Sarah lived did she?”

“No sorry. She said many things about her sister, like she was so smart and that if she could just get her away from Ray she’d be able to do wonderful things with her life. I’m not sure what she meant by that though. She never once said where she lived. Maybe she didn’t know, considering they hadn’t spoken in months.”

“I see. Just one more question Myra. Why hasn’t anyone checked in on Emily’s house or to see if she was home?” Booth asked, curious as to why her disappearance hadn’t been reported.

“That’s simple. Emily was a quiet woman, kept to herself mostly. She didn’t talk to anyone else in the neighborhood besides me, and I had to practically drag her into a conversation. When she did talk it was always about Sarah. So like I said before I just figured that she had gone to visit her sister. I felt no need to contact the authorities. I hope nothing has happened to her,” Myra said, wishing now that she had checked in on the shy woman.

“Well I’m going to find that out so don’t you worry about it. After all, you may be right. She may have gone to visit her sister,” Booth said, offering her a small smile of assurance.

Seeing the crime scene guys show up, Booth left Myra on her front step, to tell them what he wanted before he headed off to the other three interviews he had left to do that day.

It was late when Booth finally made it back to his office. He didn’t care that it was already 10 when he had picked up his phone to dial Angela’s cell phone. He knew she would still be up anyway. He was about to think that he was going to be kicked to her voice mail when he heard her weary voice.

“Hello”

“Hey Ange, its me,” he said, no longer feeling the need to clarify who was on the phone anymore, after all the conversations he had had with the artist the last few weeks.

“Booth?” she was a little confused, as to why he was calling her so late. “Have you found something?” she asked.

“For starters it wasn’t Larry, Curly, or Moe that did it. They all have solid alibis. So that just leaves Raymond. I was just calling to see if you guys had more before I go to get him tomorrow. This has to be done perfectly so that when I bring him in he stays in,” Booth stated pointedly.

“I got the faces of the two women that were attacked. The woman attacked after Bren, and the one before. I faxed over the photos so you should be able to run them through missing persons” she said.

Booth got up and walked over to the fax machine, picking up the two photos Angela had sent. The first was of the woman that was taken today. He stared at the photo for a moment before putting it underneath the second one. He froze when he looked at the second fax. The picture was a little out of focus but there was no question as to who the woman was.

“Holy shit” Booth cursed.

That got Angela’s interest. “What is it Booth?” she asked.

He’d forgotten that he still had the phone cradled in the crook of his shoulder and chin. Not getting an immediate answer Angela repeated her earlier question.

“Damn it Booth what’s going on?”

“The second victim, the one that was attacked before Bones, I’m pretty sure it is Sarah Mills sister,” he said, still staring at the photo.

“What! That means that it has to be Raymond,” she said, following the same thought process that Booth himself was going through

“Ange I got to go. I have to convince Cullen to let me get a warrant for the little asshole now before it’s too late. Especially if we want to save the girl he has now.” He stopped thinking about Brennan alone in the hospital. “Ange could you do me a favor?” He asked, before letting her go.

“Of course Booth what is it?” she asked.

“Go to the hospital and stay with Bones, I don’t want her to be alone. Especially after earlier, she needs someone to be there with her whether or not she is willing to admit it,” Booth said. He wanted to be at the hospital with her, but he wanted to put Raymond away first, possibly inflict some of the pain on him that he had forced on Brennan.

“I’m already here Booth.” Angela said.

*I should have known.*

“Alright, listen don’t leave her side until I get Raymond and can come check up on her myself. Actually maybe you should get the squints to visit her as well it might help with that problem I mentioned earlier.”

Angela gave a small smile at what he said. *I know you love her Booth. Your actions clearly show it. And I know Bren loves you she is just in denial and scared. Now if I can only get you both to admit it to the other* she thought. “Sure Booth. I’ll see you later then,” she said, hanging up the phone. She turned to her fitfully sleeping friend. *God I hope she’s not having nightmares again.* She knew that she more than likely was, no matter how much she hoped otherwise*
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:16 am

DBAngelfan

Posted 17/04/2008 00:37:24 AM

lol at Larry Curly and Moe
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum