Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coitus ,B&B, MA rated Author: Willgirl

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Coitus ,B&B, MA rated  Author: Willgirl - Page 2 Empty Re: Coitus ,B&B, MA rated Author: Willgirl

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:37 am

My God Woman!! You need to send that chap to Hart Hanson. He should immediately hire you.

As this is my first post as an Intern, I should write more. But I need to catch my breath...

maximilla
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Coitus ,B&B, MA rated  Author: Willgirl - Page 2 Empty Re: Coitus ,B&B, MA rated Author: Willgirl

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:38 am

OMFUCKINGGOD!!!!! that was very very hot...ice cubes please and a few buckets from space.....does it have to end there, as sweet as it was....i love this so much, i think i may even read it again wohoooo

*brennan swallows* lol, naughty naughty, didn't see that coming, no wonder he didn't want to kiss her lol

magicstar
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:39 am

magic said what I couldn't bring myself to... but I'm not really surprised... that happens a lot!

space
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:39 am

okay, that's totally not what I was thinking when he didn't kiss her! lOL!

willgirl
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:40 am

Neither did I Will - I just thought he was so dizzy from exploding he needed a moment to collect himself.

snoopgirl
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:41 am

well i've been in Smut Mode all day and we all know that magic is there constantly, so.... it didn't take much!!

space
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:42 am

HOLY hell woman!! THIS is Soooooo freak'n HOT!! Are you absolutely sure this is your FIRST M rated fic?? cuz I'm think'n you've had major practice! WHEW!! I know I'm way behind and I'm just catch'n up but I'm SOOOO glad I did!

~G Very Happy
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:42 am

Oh my my my...that was Super HOT! Aww and the ending was sweet.

thebanana
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:43 am

Wow.....the ending was so sweet.....he wants her for more than sex....and she even promised not to run.....
and it was really hot too......I wasn't thinking that too as he didn't kiss her......he was just out of breath.....and we don't want him to suffocate, do we......

tozika
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:44 am

well i've been in Smut Mode all day and we all know that magic is there constantly, so.... it didn't take much!!

cheeky monkey space! its you lot that dragged me into smutworld and then i just never left lol....and dont tell me i was the only one thinking it...oh please, you are just too polite, unlike me! oh where is cup she will think the same, great dirty minds think alike....hmmm, i will have to get onto her to read this if she hasn't already. As dirty as i may be peeps, you write it i just read, but i am good for promotion! x x

and willi, i know you are writing loads sweetie but still cant believe you are ending this now , but i still love ya lol

magicstar
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:46 am

ha...my first thought......brennan swallowed hey???? she is sooooooooooooo bad.......but oh so good.......you go girl......no wonder he didnt want to kiss her............my thought anyway.....

willi that was freakin hot......holy shit......and it flowed.....you know what i am talking about.......i dont know if you did anything different........whatever...it worked well.....holy shit......i think space is going to have to make industrial size buckets........more ice.....more ice....and perhaps we could have a medic stand by........again.....freakin hot willi........i suppose booth does have a hot willi......lol.......you know what i mean.........holy hell......i so have to read this again...........and again........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you rock booths cock.......lol...and apparently bones did too...........whooo hoooo

alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:46 am

see i told you...its not just me, cup is a dirty bitch too lol x x

magicstar
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:47 am

hot hot hot hot hot hot!!!! awesome, will!

cheesebk
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:52 am

[g]A/N: Here's the next chapter. Thank you to Ana for editing and to everyone else for reading and reviewing! This was going to be the last chapter, but I have a short epilogue that will either be up tonight or tommorrow. This is the MA-rated version, if you want something tamer, visit fanfiction.net. Enjoy![/g]
[s]
[g]Le Petit Mort[/g][/s]

They lay together for a while, both attempting to come down from the dizzying spiral their orgasms had produced.

Finally abated, Brennan sat up, swung her leg over Booth and straddled him.

“Ready for round two?” she asked huskily.

He nodded, sitting up and capturing her lips with his, his arm curling around her waist. Her lips were swollen, her face flushed and her eyes were glazed over with desire, making him hard all over again.

“I like to be on top.” She informed him as if she was making a scientific statement.

“Me too.” He replied.

“Me first.” She said huskily.

He weaved his fingers through her hair and brought her lips to his for a blistering kiss. Their tongues moved in and out, caressing each other. His hand slid up her slick body and cupped her breast, tweaking the nipple hard.

She moaned into his mouth and grinded against him. She was so wet already, ready for him.

“God, Booth...” she murmured.

“God, eh?” he said, smirking.

Pulling him against her lips fiercely once more, she shifted her body and raised herself, feeling his cock touch the apex of her curls lightly. He reached down and guided himself in her as she slowly sank down, inch by inch.

His body began to tremble and he let out a groan. This was so good, so perfect, so them. Buried to the hilt, she pushed him back on the bed and began to slowly move, savouring the feel of him inside her.

“So good.” He croaked, his hands reaching out and resting on her hips. His thumbs rubbed her skin gently, in time with her movements, something that seemed dizzyingly erotic to her.

His simple touch could turn her on like no man had before. He looked at her as if he worshipped her and god, it made her feel so sexy. Like she was this sexual animal, ready to pounce and attack her prey.

She began to move a bit faster, her fingers reaching up and rolling her nipples. Panting, she stared into the eyes of her lust-filled lover; once a friend and partner, now something more infinitely beautiful.

That simple thought, and nothing more, aroused her so deeply, shocked her and made her stop her movements, resting her hands on his chest. She tried to catch her breath.

“You okay?” he asked, reaching up to brush a wayward hair out of her face.

She nodded. “I just…need a minute.”

“C’mere.” He pulled her so that she was lying on his chest, listening to the rapid staccato of his heart beat.

“This is good.” She finally said.

He chuckled. “Not over yet. But yeah, it is.”

She rose up and began to slowly move again. “I’m ready now.”

“Uh uh.” He growled. “My turn to be on top.”

He pulled her off him and turned her on her back, penetrating her again with a hard thrust. He reached down and kissed her swollen lips, strawberry-red with desire, sucking her bottom lip hard as she moaned.

She wrapped her legs around him, urging him with her body to take her deeper, harder.

“God, fuck…” she cursed as she began to feel her orgasm building once again. She didn’t want to come, she just wanted him to keep screwing her, remain inside her forever.

She raked her finger nails down his back as he thrust harder.

Resting his weight on one hand, he reached down and began to stroke her clit softly.

“Oooh.” She mewled, pulling him in for another kiss. “Seeley.”

The sound of his name coming out of those beautiful lips was almost too much to bear and he began to move faster, craving release.

“Temperance..” he moaned as he looked down at her.

“Please.” She cried, clenching her muscles around his cock as waves of pleasure washed through her. “I need you. I need you.”

Another hard tug at her clit as he plunged into her made her fall over the edge, her body convulsing with ecstasy. The world fell away and all she could feel was him inside her, making her come so hard and fast, until she was boneless, weightless, nothing but a ball of euphoria.

He watched her come and immediately followed, his orgasm heightened by hers, his body shaking as he reached immeasurable heights, sparks shooting through him as he continued to come, until finally falling back to consciousness.

They lay, foreheads pressed together, breathing heavily. He kissed her then, a kiss that he hoped would show her how much she meant to him and why he would never leave her.
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:52 am

WILLI THAT WAS SO DAMN HOT!!!!!!!....It was very, very sweet too: "He looked at her as if he worshiped her and god, it made her feel so sexy." *sigh* ....Thanks for another incredible chapter!!

csi-4077
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:53 am

Those two have more engery than the Engergizer Bunny! Another super hot chapter [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

snoopgirl
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:54 am

Wow that was so hot!
I liked it very much...

tozika
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:56 am

[g]A/N: Here’s the epilogue. A big thanks to everyone who read and reviewed. Because of this story, I got the opportunity to ‘sell a story’, meaning I got paid to write smut! So thank you very much! Your reviews spurred me on![/g]

[s][g]Afterglow[/g][/s]

She stared at him, the muscles in his chest catching the moonlight that drifted in through the window. He was on his back, one hand above his head, resting gently in his hair, the other lying across the broad plane of his chest.

A sheet covered him from the waist down, and she was glad of that. If she could see him naked right now, she might jump him in his sleep.

They had fallen asleep together only for her to find several minutes later that sleep was not an option. She was wide awake, her brain whirring with thoughts.

They had sex. More than sex, they had the beginning of what was, she supposed, a committed relationship.

God, maybe she should be committed.

She sighed and swung her legs over the edge of the bed, her feet hitting the cold floor. She stood up and made her way into the kitchen.

Opening the fridge, she pulled out the carton of milk. Grabbing a cup from the cupboard, she poured herself a glass of milk and hoisted herself up on the counter top.

She just needed to think this through, be rational.

But when she shut her eyes all she could think of was his lips on her cunt as she cried in ecstasy, his hands threaded through her hair as she took his cock in her mouth, his body against hers as they cried out when they came.

And she remembered too, how he said it was more than sex and looked into her eyes and made her feel safe, truly safe for the first time in a long time.

They belonged to each other. That message pushed through the logic in her brain until it was clear and resolute.

She hopped down off the counter and placed her glass in the sink, heading back into the bedroom. She reached the bed and stared down at him, a bolt of happiness flooding her body.

She sat on the edge of the bed, her fingers reaching out and stroking his hair softly.

“I think I’m in love with you.” she whispered as she listened to his steady breathing.

She lay down and curled up next to him, slipping her hand around his waist and nuzzling her face into his neck.

Yes. It was a fantastic fuck.

But it was also the beginning of something more.
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:57 am

Read it again....and once again...fluffy puddle left in the wake of that epilogue...all of that sizzling heat leading to this...

>>“I think I’m in love with you.” she whispered as she listened to his steady breathing. <<

Brilliant....and I'm sure I'm not alone is saying....please right more smut like this for those of us hopelessly addicted....

And hoo-RAH for selling a story....
AnaG
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:58 am

Perfect ending Willi!!!!!! Loved it

space
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:58 am

That was a perfect ending.
She even admitted that she is in love with him.....okay he was sleeping, but it's a start.....
and congratulations for selling a story!

tozika
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:59 am

awesome!!!!!! really a wonderful scene!

cheesebk
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:00 am

oh now that was just the perfect ending.......wasnt that sweet......ahhhhhhh i love fluff land.......its such a magical place for all to visit............butterflies and rainbows all the time........and booth and bones together all the time.....awwwwwww

a to the b
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:00 am

willi your writing is amazing ..not many writers can go from

"But when she shut her eyes all she could think of was his lips on her cunt as she cried in ecstasy, his hands threaded through her hair as she took his cock in her mouth, his body against hers as they cried out when they came."

to......

"“I think I’m in love with you.” she whispered as she listened to his steady breathing. "

haha...that was such a good ending willi...and i will miss this fic and all your very hot, dirty, sex filled adjectives lol....oh how i love the word cock ...especially when the name booth's goes right before for it...kinda makes me hot and flustered.....wooooo shower time!!!!! x x x
magicstar
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:01 am

Huminah! How the heck did I miss this being finished? Wow...I...um...hmm... Want to say lots here...but you've got my mind reduced to a smut-filled blob of goo...thanks for that Miss Queen...brilliant, amazing, wonderful...and OH SO FECKING HOT!!

kiki
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum