Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coitus ,B&B, MA rated Author: Willgirl

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Coitus ,B&B, MA rated  Author: Willgirl Empty Coitus ,B&B, MA rated Author: Willgirl

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:17 am

[g]A/N: So I was convinced by several people this afternoon to write some smut, so here it is. I hope its up to Jersey's standards. It might be a bit of a multi-chap (which what, makes five for me? lol!) I hope you enjoy![/g]

Temperance Brennan was an independent woman. She was not the type of girl who needed a long term relationship, by any means. When she needed sex, there were multiple partners she could turn to, and when that failed she did have her trusty rabbit.

So what was it about Seeley Booth that made her insides melt like butter? That cocky, arrogant swagger of his irritated her to no end. And yes, they became friends and she saw past that but she still couldn’t help but look when she saw him with his shirt off.

Or the t-shirts. Damn those tight t-shirts he wore when they had a case that didn’t require him being in a suit. It made her want to rip it off and see if his muscles were defined as they appeared to be.

And the belt buckle and the crazy socks and…. Let’s just say she was having a hard time keeping her mind on things.

Them being friends made it worse. If they were destined just to be partners, no feelings involved at all, she would have had sex with him the second time she saw him. But now, now there were feelings. All these crazy emotions that told her if they had sex it would be more.

And that she wasn’t ready for.

Which didn’t explain why she was at his door at 11:30 at night, still dressed in her sexy outfit from the date she had been on with boring lawyer #3.

He opened the door and she immediately felt a stirring in her loins. He was wearing a tight t-shirt and jeans. She was royally fucked.

“Hi.” She said awkwardly.

“What are you doing here?” he asked. “I thought you were on a date.”

She detected a slight bitterness in his tone that she didn’t understand.

“Yes, well, I was. But it ended and now I’m here.”

He opened the door farther and let her in, shutting it behind her.

“Okay….” He said slowly. “Do you want a beer?”

She shook her head. “You.”

“Sorry, what?”

“You.” She repeated. “I want you.”

“Look Bones, I get your date didn’t go well but you just can’t come over here and…”

“I’m not.” She interrupted. “I’m…I want us to…”

What the hell was she doing? Why was she even speaking? It was like her brain had shut off and she couldn’t control the words coming out of her mouth. Which explained the next thing she said.

“I want you to make love to me.”

He look turned into one of incredulity but underneath it she saw simmering lust, something that had been present in his eyes lately.

“Please.” She said softly. “I need you to prove it to me.”

“I just can’t have sex with you Bones.” He replied. “That’s not how it works.”

“Says who?” she replied, taking a step closer. “Besides its your hypothesis.”

“Hypothesis?” he squeaked as she stepped into his personal space. The electricity between them was crackling.

“Yes. You said two people become one when they make love. Prove it.” Then she ran her hand up his chest, delighted to know that his muscles seemed just as much defined as they appeared to be.

At this point she lost motor control as addition to brain control.

That explained her hands moving all over his chest and finally up to his neck, where she grasped hold of him and pulled him down, pressing her lips against his.

There weren’t fireworks and explosions, it didn’t feel like the world was coming to an end. But as his tongue slipped into her mouth, she had one solitary thought.

‘This is the best thing I’ve ever done.’

Who knew a kiss could turn her on so much? She didn’t care at this point what happened. Whether they would fight about this or be assigned new partners or she would end up in a relationship with him. She didn’t care. She just wanted more, as much as he would give her.

He must have had the same thoughts because his hands were running up and down her back, his fingers subconsciously looking for the zipper to her dress.

They pulled apart, both flushed and panting and she smiled a sexy smile, grabbed the hem of her dress and lifted the whole thing over her head.

He groaned at the sight of her in her black lace bra and matching panties.

“So beautiful.” He said, pulling her close to him. Instead of kissing her like she thought he was going to do, he hugged her instead. Like one of their infamous ‘guy hugs’.

“Are you sure about this?” he asked. “Because if you aren’t…..I mean this changes everything.”

She looked up at him and was forced to blink back tears. “I am.”

So clearly her tear duct control wasn’t functioning either. Which explained the four tears that Booth patiently wiped away from her cheek before he kissed her again.

Somehow her legs had turned to jelly, forcing him to lift her up and carry her to the bedroom, stopping along the way to press kisses along her neck.

He set her down and her hands went immediately to his shirt, pulling it off and tossing it on the floor. Her lips made their way along his broad chest, kissing every inch of him. She loved feeling him shudder and noted which spots made him shiver the most.

“My turn.” He growled, scooping her up and laying her on the bed.

Despite the fact that she thought sex was a biological imperative, it didn’t mean she always liked it fast and dirty. She loved, more than anything, the feel of a man’s hands upon her. And from his first touch, she knew Seeley Booth knew just what to do with his hands.

He ran them up and down her stomach as he kissed her lightly, always stopping at the undersides of her breasts. Her bra felt cumbersome, she arched into him hoping he would get the hint and take it off her.

Finally he did, and her breasts spilled out and almost sighed in relief. She wanted so badly to touch herself (by this point she was most certainly wet) but then his soft touch changed her mind.

He pulled away from her slightly and studied her, like she would study a bone. He ran his thumb along her breast, never touching her nipple, making her breathe heavily. Then he did the same to the other and she arched into him desperately but he still wouldn’t touch her where she wanted.

“Booth…” she whined. He flashed her his charm smile and before she could say another word, he dipped his head down and captured her nipple into his mouth. She moaned loudly and was quite embarrassed. Auditory control gone? Check. Approaching sensory overload? Double check.

He moved to her other breast and she sighed in delight. Somehow, she knew this was only the beginning of the most fantastic fuck she would ever have.
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Coitus ,B&B, MA rated  Author: Willgirl Empty Re: Coitus ,B&B, MA rated Author: Willgirl

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:18 am

HOLY CRAP WILL SMUT!!!!!!!!!!!

jerseybones
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Coitus ,B&B, MA rated  Author: Willgirl Empty Re: Coitus ,B&B, MA rated Author: Willgirl

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:19 am

Holy hotness Willgirl! Ok I'm an admitted smut whore but honestly the part that grabbed me the most was when Booth asked her is she was sure and the way she choked up before saying yes. The amount of emotion behind that one word just floored me.

So where's part 2?

jerseybones
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:20 am

OMG, will, I could barely get past the first paragraph!!!!!!!!!!!! Her rabbit!!!! LMAO!!!

That was freaking hot! And yeah, you'd better get part two up pretty fast!

flyersfan35
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:20 am

This was completely hot...as in...swoon and thud hot...but
this is willi after all and she continues to make me nervous with lines like:
1. Prove it! (as in a scientific experiment)
2. or be assigned new partners (mother of god...she's thinking...there should be no thinking...only worshiping his eyes, lips, chest, etc)
3. Somehow, she knew this was only the beginnng of the most fantastic fuck she would ever have (We can only hope)

I love ya will ;-) but at anytime during this...will someone die?
Just want to clear that up before I continue to read....
If no one loses any body parts and no one dies...hell yeah...I would like chapter after chapter after chapter...
but I'm gonna need a promise that this will turn out OK....k?

YOU ROCK WILL AND THIS WAS WONDERAWESOME

Now I'm off to sweet dreams....just in case Black Willi shows up

fab
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:21 am

will, that was sizzling hot!!! can't wait for the next part!

cheesebk
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:22 am

that was fucking awesomw willi.

this by far was the funniest line,

and when that failed she did have her trusty rabbit.roflmao

it was also cute and sensitive

Who knew a kiss could turn her on so much? She didn’t care at this point what happened. Whether they would fight about this or be assigned new partners or she would end up in a relationship with him. She didn’t care. She just wanted more, as much as he would give her.

keep going willi wohooo x x

magicstar
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:22 am

HOLY HELL WOMAN!!!!!! Are you trying to set my computer screen on fire? That was great, now please get your butt back here quick and give us the next installment of this juicy little story. Sometimes smutt for smutt's sake is the best. PPS

bgwgscienceteacher
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:23 am

i cannot believe you had them fuck.......omg......they dont do that......lol...........how funny........loved it willi.......although i must say.....i like your angst better.......

a2b
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:24 am

Willi, I should have read that in the evening...... kinda to hot for an afternoon with work to do LOL

nane
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:24 am

Ugh...lol...that's it? You can't stop there!!! Geez.... haha... great job... you leave us always wanting more Willi!

cariness
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:25 am

[g]A/N: Thanks to everyone who is reading this story and reviewing! It’s my first big M story, so its nice to hear that I’m doing well. This story has in fact, been bumped up to an MA rating. You can find the M-rated version at fanfiction.net. The good stuff’s in this version! Hope you like! And a shout out to Pereybere for all of her help![/g]

[s][g]Chapter Two-Cunnilingus[/g][/s]

She had died. That could only be the answer. She had died and gone to heaven. Not that she believed in heaven, but if she was given an option right now, she would say it was Seeley Booth’s lips.

She was squirming already and he hadn’t even removed her panties yet. As he kissed her stomach tenderly, she ruminated about how Booth was a different kind of guy. The ones she had been with in the past thought foreplay meant a few kisses and some hasty fingering.

And while she had men go down on her before, it was usually quick and while satisfying, it was considered a necessary precursor to the inevitable sex. But he, he would make it good for her, she could already tell.

He moved his way up her body and she caught his lips with hers, kissing him passionately, trying to grind against him. But he was having none of that, purposely holding himself away from her.

“Slowly.” He whispered into her ear, his hot breath caressing her face.

She growled and he let out a chuckle and began kissing her eyelids, her cheeks, taking a nip at her ear as he moved down to her neck. She, in turn, ran his hands up and down his chest, feeling the muscles there and sighing in delight.

His hand brushed the top of her panties and she bucked slightly.

“Please.” She moaned, as he took her breast into his mouth once again, swirling his tongue around her nipple, occasionally nipping at it.

She threw her head back, her hands in his hair, trying to force him downwards. She needed him. Now. She would do anything, let him put a ‘Property of Seeley Booth’ stamp on her ass, anything to make him touch her more.

He lifted his head and grinned at her. ‘Cocky, arrogant ass.’ She thought, as he finally moved down her body.

He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss against her panties and she moaned again. All this moaning was getting ridiculous. She needed to control herself. But that thought flew straight out the window as his fingers hooked into her panties and slowly pulled them down her legs and off.

“Beautiful.” He murmured, his hands resting on her thighs lightly.

She shuddered and sat up, suddenly in need of a job to do to quell the rising orgasm that had been steadily building ever since his first touch. Reaching for his belt, she unbuckled it quickly and slipped her hands into his pants.

He groaned and she smiled, stroking him slowly. ‘How do you like that, buster.’ She thought triumphantly. She pushed his pants down, her hands running up and down his thighs. He stepped out of them and she reached for him again, but he grabbed her wrist.

“Not yet.” He said, pushing her back on the bed. She quivered in anticipation and spread her legs, waiting for him. She shut her eyes and waited.

Then she felt it, a soft kiss pressed on her kneecap. Then he trailed kisses along her inner thigh, so close, but never touching her where she wanted. He did the same with her other leg, over and over until she thought she would die from the pleasure.

“Booooooth.” She whined.

He nodded once and then she felt his lips against her, ever so softly. He ran his tongue up her slit, stopping at the underside of her clit.

She was wet, so wet and panting heavily as he continued to lap gently at her folds. As he suckled her harder, she wondered whether it was possible to have an orgasm this big. She felt it throughout her whole body, even her toes were tingling.

And god it was sexy. So sexy, seeing him there between her legs, feasting on her as if it was the last meal he would ever have. Her clit throbbed and yet he still didn’t touch it, choosing instead to bury his tongue deeper inside her.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck.” She repeated as her orgasm began to surge within her. “Please, I’m going to…”

At that moment, he moved his tongue upward and latched hold of her clit, sucking furiously as her legs thrashed around him.

She cried out his name, over and over again as waves of pleasure radiated throughout her body. She felt like she was going to pass out as she found herself experiencing the longest and strongest orgasm of her life.

He kept lapping at her folds as she finally came down from her high, her body shaking. Finally, he moved away and lay on the bed beside her. She immediately pulled him in for a searing kiss, only parting when lack of oxygen became apparent. Tasting herself on his lips, she kissed him again, her body still pulsing lightly.

“That was…I mean…” she struggled.

“So sexy.” He replied huskily, kissing her once more.

She felt her body press against hers and smiled. If that was act one, she couldn’t wait to see the rest of the play.
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:26 am

If that was act one, she couldn’t wait to see the rest of the play

OMfuckinggod!!!!!! I cant wait for the rest of play either!!!!
Willi that was amazing. I feel so damn naughty and dirty, in a good way! wow...I really dont know what to say, you did it again. Im starting to think that you are a very dirty minded young woman and I love it!!!! x x x

magicstar
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:27 am

*fanning myself* wow, that was incredibly hot!! I'm with Brennan, I so can't wait till act two!! Amazing job!!!

csi-4077
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:28 am

Willi, your setting my computer screen on fire again. I am so loving this fic. I'm with Bones, I want to 'see' the rest of the play. Wink Please post more SOON!!!!!!!!!!

bgwgscienceteacher
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:28 am

*on floor in a heap of delirium*

Oh my. That was...wow. I'm trying to pick a favourite part...but I just can't and I'm grinning like and idiot coz I've now read it multiple times. You really managed to convey the closeness and...intimacy of the situation...and it's absofuckinglutely hot!

kiki
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:29 am

great story...... love it

toms gg
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:29 am

God help me...I loved it...every word....
Fucking fantastic....hot hot steamy hot
****thud****

wow....act two please....
fab
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:30 am

Wow...I mean, OMG, bloody, fucking, WOW...this was just amazing, willi...all my B&B fantasies come to life...so vivid and hot and...WOW...great job, sweetie!

redrider6612
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:30 am

Wow....Idon't know what to say to this fic....it's hot....and steamy.....and I can't wait to read more soon.....

tozika
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:31 am

Woohoo!! HOT stuff Willi! This was amazing... gah, he's so damn perfect!! LOL!
Can't wait for more!!!

space
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:32 am

[g]A/N: Sorry for the delay! Here we go! This is rated MA. For the less smutty version, please vist Ffnet![/g]

[g]Chapter Three: Fellatio[/g]

He was suckling at her neck and placing kisses along her shoulder blades. She couldn’t catch her breath, gasping for air as his mouth moved over her. Somewhere, in the back of her haze-filled mind she wondered how she was going to concentrate at work now that she knew how he could make her come so hard with his mouth.

But even that last rationality dissolved in the desire to touch him, map his body as he did hers and she pushed him off of her.

“Wha..”

His words were enveloped by her mouth as she rolled him over to his back. She kissed him hard, her tongue invading his mouth, her hands in his hair, her body pressed against his. She could feel his cock against her thigh and she shivered in anticipation. This was going to be so good.

She loved how the stubble of his cheek felt against her fingers. How his eyes stared into hers, full of desire.

“Your turn.” She whispered into his ear, tugging on it with her teeth.

She lifted her head and saw his grin as his hands came and rested at her hips. She kissed him again and then moved off him entirely. Looking down at his well-defined chest, she couldn’t resist lightly tracing the muscles there.

She placed her palm against his heart and felt it beating rapidly. Shifting, she leaned down and pressed a kiss against his nipple, just as he had done to her.

He grunted and she smiled wickedly, shifting over and doing the same to the other one. Her hands traveled up and down his chest and her lips followed, kissing him everywhere. Her tongue tasted his shoulder and dragged along his chest.

“Bones.” He groaned as his hand weaved its way into her hair.

“Patience.” She replied, teased.

She roamed further down, kissing his stomach, making sure the only part of her touching him was her lips. Glancing over at his cock, she smiled. The size and shape was perfect for everything she wanted to do to him and everything she wanted him to do to her. He was big but not huge, long but not skinny, a perfect specimen for scientific discovery.

Oh yeah. This was going to be fantastic.

As she pressed another kiss lower, she felt his hips jerk. Bypassing his cock, she ran her hands down his legs, rolling them along the balls of his feet and back again.

“Temperance…”

She looked up and saw Booth with his eyes closed, his head pushed back into the pillow. Moving her hands up his thighs, she watched as he bit his bottom lip.

She could feel herself getting wet at the sight of him. Who knew she could turn on a man like this? It made her hot and instantly she was as impatient as him. Drawing closer, she teased him at first, only grazing him with her lips..

Finally she reached out, her hands curling around his cock as she licked him from shaft to tip before encircling him in her mouth. He groaned loudly then, not caring if his neighbours might have heard him as she tormented him with her mouth.

She gave in to the urge to reach down and touch herself, feeling her wet slickness as she continued to take him deeper.

Booth, meanwhile, thought that it was the sexiest thing he’d ever seen. His fingers flexed, grasping at the bed sheets as she continued her sweet torture.

God, she was good.

His heart was pounding out of his chest as she continued to suck him, bringing him so close to the edge, then retreating, over and over again until he began to shake.

“Please…” he moaned. He completely abandoned his plan to have her stop but instead urged her on, feeling his orgasm begin to rise.

He watched her, the sight of her gorgeous face bobbing up and down on his cock almost too much to bear.

“Temperance, please.” He begged, craving the release that he knew was coming. She moved faster now, watching his face as she took his cock deeper and faster.

He groaned as his tremors swept through his body, causing him to spasm over and over. She continued to minister to him as he came, the strength of his orgasm beyond anything he’d ever experienced.

Finally the rush abated and she withdrew, crawling up next to him. She tried to kiss him but he stopped her, coaxing her beside him, curving his hands around her waist.

“Please…I just need to catch my breath.” He placed a kiss to her forehead.

“Me too.” She said huskily.

“Temperance.” He said quietly, looking down at her. “I want you. For more than sex, for everything.”

She felt tears prick at her eyes.

“Me too.” She whispered. “I want to be with you too. I won’t run, I promise.”

He reached up and stroked her cheek.

“Me neither.”
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:35 am

That was Great!!!!!
Snoopgirl
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:36 am

That was AMAZING....SO HOT!!! The ending was really sweet too. Another awesome chapter!

csi-4077
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:37 am

Great ending (he should have kissed her though)! Loved it - so freakin' H-O-T!!
You are the Queen!!

space
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum