Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ABC's of Booth and Brennan (a collection of shots by beaglelvr) -various. Posted by beagle on 25/11/2007.

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The ABC's of Booth and Brennan (a collection of shots by beaglelvr) -various. Posted by beagle on 25/11/2007. - Page 3 Empty Re: The ABC's of Booth and Brennan (a collection of shots by beaglelvr) -various. Posted by beagle on 25/11/2007.

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:57 am

Posted 19/01/2008 05:01:36 PM by bones206

Yeah yeah, kill Kenton! Can't wait for "H".
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2352
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

The ABC's of Booth and Brennan (a collection of shots by beaglelvr) -various. Posted by beagle on 25/11/2007. - Page 3 Empty Re: The ABC's of Booth and Brennan (a collection of shots by beaglelvr) -various. Posted by beagle on 25/11/2007.

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:57 am

Posted 19/01/2008 05:29:40 PM by beaglelvr93

This is a hard one. I just changed my mind again on H. I can't finish a one shot! Sad, sad...
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:58 am

Posted 19/01/2008 06:40:42 PM by bones206

Either way, I still cannot wait for "H"!
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:59 am

Posted 22/01/2008 08:22:33 AM by CheeseBK

loved the two stories!!! both were great!
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:00 am

Posted 28/01/2008 07:00:37 PM by beaglelvr93

H is for Hotblooded.

H is also for : Happy, hallucination, Hot, Hell, Heat, help, hate, ham, heaven, hold, Harry Potter, hair, happy, hands, hop, Hoo Boy is this getting Hot!, heaven, haven, hopping bunnies, hickey, hunt/ing/er, hotel, heavenly, hamster, hamlet, house, home, health, hospital, hangover, hate, harm, heat, hectic, holiday, hear, here, her, his, Harley, Hypothesis, Hiccups, hem, hag, heart, hope, held, hero, heroine, hurt, hell, hello, hate, hair, husband, heavy, hill, hypothermia, hare, help, handsome, human, hole, hop, hilarious, huff, hallway, heatwave, heart attack, hill, high, helicopter, Hilary Clinton, heart, hold, handkerchief, hog, hyper, hubby, Halo, hippo, hungry, humerus, hound dog, hurry, hardhat, healing, and hot chocolate.

I know that I haven't written in a while, and I'm really sorry. To make it up to you, I will be posting 'I' and 'J' in quick succession. I hope I still have some readers out there. The problem I had was I had 'I' and 'J' written, but not 'H'. And since I have to go in order, I was having some 'H' writer's block.

Thank you EVERYONE for reviewing. I have one small complaint... when you suggest words, can you separate them by a comma like I have them above? Please? I copy and paste all of the suggestions, and it is easier if I don't have to go through and delete a thousand “Quotes” or other funky symbols. Thanks! --I didn't know Brennan's address, so I made one up. Thank you to CheeseBK for the pudding idea. And a shoutout to everyone who suggested 'Hot'. There were a lot of you!
(-----------------------)

Well I'm HOTBLOODED
Check it and see
I've got a fever of a hundred and three

The call from David had been awkward at the least. Now they were standing there, music still blasting and not sure of what to do next. Deciding to break the tension, Booth asked the first thing that came into his head.

“You have anything to drink? Water, juice?” He threw in a charm smile just because. Brennan smiled hesitantly back.

“Sure, let me go get it.” Booth watched her start for the kitchen. Normally he would have argued that he wasn't a guest and she didn't have to serve him, but he wanted to take another look through her music collection.

Booth was flipping past 'Green Day' when he heard the explosion. Whipping around and sprinting towards the kitchen, he dropped to an unconscious Brennan's side and, after after hauling the door off her small frame, proceeded to pat the flames away with his jacket. Dragging her into his lap, he put two fingers to her neck to check her pulse. It was weak but there. He put his ear next to her nose. There was no sound of breathing.

“Hang in there, Bones.” He pleaded, starting CPR.

Growing more desperate with every minute that passed, Booth continued to breathe for her. Finally, a few minutes later she started coughing from the smoke.

“Shhh.....” Booth soothed, wrapping his arms around her and rocking her back and forth. “You're safe. I've got you.”

Brennan whimpered and curled a hand around the material of his shirt before passing out again. Booth cradled her to his chest while calling 911 on his cell phone.

“911, what's your emergency?” A bored female voice asked.

“I need an ambulance to Riverside, apartment 2B. There's been an explosion.”

“Right away, sir. And try to remain calm-” Booth didn't hear her advice as he had already flipped his phone shut. Opening it again he dialed Cullen.

“Cullen.”

“Sir, it's Booth. Can you send a forensics's team to Dr. Brennan's apartment?”

“Yes. What happened? Can't you call Dr. Brennan herself?” Cullen asked, confused.

“There was a bomb in her fridge. She's unconscious.” Booth explained, clutching her tighter to him.

“Jesus.” He heard Cullen mutter. “I heard the call that there was a bomb, but didn't know it was you. Are you hurt?”

Booth answered no, but his mind was telling him different. My other half is hurt. He thought.

(-----------------------------)

The next three hours Booth spent on auto pilot. The ambulance arrived and the EMT's started to work on Brennan. Soon after, the FBI forensics's team showed up and Booth immediately started giving out orders.

“I want ALL particulates and samples sent to the Jeffersonian!” He barked as they got to work. “Don't miss a square inch of this kitchen!! I want to know who planted that bomb! And I want the report on my desk YESTERDAY!” A voice interrupted Booth's tirade.

“Agent Booth? Are you coming with us?” He turned around to see a young EMT at the door. Nodding, he followed him to where Brennan was strapped to a stretcher. He didn't remember much of the ride to the hospital other than the feel of her heartbeat against his palm as he held her hand.

He filled out forms for another half hour. Then it was sit and wait time.

Two hours of worrying later, he was aloud to see her.

“She should wake up within the next 24 hours.” The doc informed him before leaving him alone with his partner.

Just seeing her made his heard ache. Hooked up to wires, tubes and IV's, beeping machines and monitors, she looked like death warmed over.

Sitting beside her and taking her hand, Booth finally let the events of the day catch up with him as he drifted off to sleep slouched half on the bed and half on the hard plastic chair. Once again, he held her hand and let her gentle heartbeat calm him.

(---------------9am, Next day-----------------)

“Sweetie!” A worried Angela shrieked, running into Bren's hospital room. The anthropologist woke with a start, but the FBI agent that was currently curled next to her, slept on.

“Shhh. You'll wake him up.” Brennan warned.

“Sorry!” Ange apologized. “But sweetie – what happened? We got a call this morning from Cullen. He said you were both in the hospital and I rushed over here without waiting for the full story...”

“Honestly, I don't know what happened. All I remember is going to the fridge to get something for Booth-” She paused. “Did my fridge explode?”

“Yeah it did, Bones.” Booth said sleepily from her side, burying his face further into the pillow, and her neck.

“Ummm.... Booth?” Brennan asked, sharing a look with a grinning Angela.

“What?”

“Can you get off me?” She asked.

“No.” He mumbled back, tightening his arms around her.

“No?!”

“I'm comfortable.”

“And I'm concussed and cranky and you're squishing my broken ribs.” Brennan huffed. He got off her quick at that.

“I'm so sorry Bones! I didn't mean to hurt-” He stopped, seeing her triumphant grin. “Why are you smiling like an idiot?”

“Because you are so... what's the word?” Bren looked over at Ange again. “Easy.” She erupted into a fit of giggles and hiccups. Booth looked to Angela for explanation.

“Did I mention that morphine makes Bren high?” Booth shook his head.

“Booth! Did you get particulates from my kitchen?” Bren asked, suddenly sober.

“Yes, they were very thorough and I was very annoying.” He said with a grin.

“Well, I must be going. Have fun you two!” Angela said. She was half way to the door before Booth caught up with her.

“I'll be right back, Bones!” He said loudly, and then added in an undertone to Ange, “I need to talk to you.”

“Once in the hallway, Ange asked, “What's up?”

“Bones. High. What am I supposed to do?” He asked, slightly desperate.

“You'll be fine, hun. She's just going to be giddy for a bit. And I didn't tell you this, but-” Looking up and down the hall to make sure no one was within earshot, Angela leaned up and in a stage whisper, said, “She'll tell you anything when she's high. If I were you, I'd play 20 questions.” With a final wink and a dramatic wave, the artist pranced off down the hallway. Booth was about to walk back into the room when his cell rang.

“Booth.”

“Hey Booth, this is Hodgins. I have results from the samples from Dr. Brennan's apartment. Can you come into the lab?”

“Can't you just explain it to me? I don't want to leave her like this. Who ever tried to kill her is still out there.”

“I'm sorry, man. When Ange gets back we're going to run the Angelator. We need you here.”

Booth ran a frustrated hand through his hair. “I'll be there.” Hanging up, he dialed Jamie Kenton.

“Kenton.”

“Jamie, can you do me a favor?” Booth asked.

“Sure. What?” The agent asked from his hiding place in a closet down the hall from Brennan's room.

“Can you come to the hospital and watch over Bones for me while I run to the lab? I don't want her to be alone.”

“Sure. I'll be there in 10.” Hanging up, Jamie Kenton glanced at his watch. He had ten minutes to set his evil plan into action.

(----------------------------)

Kenton moved closer to her bed, watching her sleeping form. Her eye lids fluttered open and she blinked at him in confusion.

“Where's Booth?” She asked.

“Hollings has him. “

“What!?” Brennan shrieked, trying to get out of bed. “How, why?”

“He's being held captive at an abandoned warehouse. I can take you to him if you'd like.”

“Captive? How do you know and why haven't you contacted the FBI?”

“Temperance, Temperance, Temperance.” He chuckled. “Or should I say Bones?” He taunted. Brennan had pulled out her IV, was out of the bed, and was nose to nose with him in an instant.

“Take me to him.” She demanded.

Kenton chuckled again. “As you wish.” He was pleased to see that she held an arm around her broken ribs as she limped out of the hospital after him. They got into his truck and started off. Tempe knew that she should be keeping track of where he was taking her, but she was too concentrated on the pain in her side. About twenty minutes later they pulled into an empty lot outside a bunch of rundown buildings.

Kenton got out of the car, went around to Bren's side, yanked the door open and pulled her out. She let out a yelp of pain.

“Let me go!”

“Come on.” He commanded, ignoring her cries. When they got into the building, he threw her onto the ground in front of a harsh looking metal chair.

“Where is he? You said he was here!” Brennan protested, even as she was doubled over in pain.

“I'm sorry, Dr. Brennan.” She didn't have time to defend herself before the butt of Kenton's gun knocked her out.

(---------------------------------)

Seeley Booth paced furiously on the platform at the lab. He had called the hospital to tell Brennan that he was running a bit late but that he would be bringing dinner by later. They informed him that she had disappeared.

After he and the squints checked all the normal 'Brennan Hiding Spots', they had come to the conclusion that she left with Kenton.

“Why did she leave with him and where the hell could he have taken her?” Booth wondered aloud.

“She obviously left under her own control, and in a hurry. There was no sign of a struggle in her room, but she ripped her IV right out.” Hodgins said from his station.

“I was just looking over her x-rays. The only reason that she survived the explosion is because she was looking back towards the window. That twisted her body enough so that she didn't take the full brunt of the blast.”

“Why would she be looking at the window?” Angela asked, looking up briefly from her sketchbook.

“Me.” Booth said, his voice barely above a whisper. “She was looking back at me.” A look of determination shadowed his face and he stood up straiter.

“I'm gonna go find her. I can't just sit here. Call me if you find anything.” He said, jumping the steps of the platform and jogging out of the lab.

Jumping into his car and stomping on the gas, Booth started off towards the scene of the original crime. Maybe there was something the team missed.

(--------------------------------)

Booth slammed his door shut, pulling out his gun from it's holster and starting for the run-down warehouse. He had a feeling that there was someone, or something, inside. Going into Ranger mode, he crept through the doorway, looking both ways before proceeding. It wasn't long before he heard voices.

“You won't feel a thing, though. You'll be long gone.” Kenton! He thought. It was him!

“You bastard. They will catch you for this-” A loud smack and a whimper resonated throughout the room. Booth crept closer.

“Goodbye, Dr. Brennan.” Booth rounded the corner just in time to see Kenton raise his gun to hit Brennan, who was tied to a hook hanging from the ceiling. Aiming, Booth shot him in the arm causing him to drop the gun. There was a scuffle and two more gunshots before the warehouse fell silent.

“Booth.” Came his partner's whimper.

“Bones!” Limping over to her, Booth attempted to lift her off the hook. The bullet in his shoulder was making that difficult so he put his head between her tied hands and gently lowered her to the ground.

“You're hurt.” She said.

“I'm fine, Bones. Kenton isn't going to hurt anyone anymore. What about you? How'd you get out of the hospital?” He asked, worry evident in his tone.

“Kenton gave me a ride, but maybe... maybe you could give me a ride back?” He nodded, standing and pulling her up with his good arm. Handing her his cell, he told her to dial 911 as he gently removed the ropes from around her wrists. Ten minutes later an ambulance pulled up.

(---------EMT's POV---------)

It seemed like a normal call. Gun shot wounds, down in one of the old warehouses. I suited up as Sam drove his usual 60 miles an hour. We arrived at the scene and headed inside. When I found where everyone was, I laughed.

It was the same man and woman from the apartment call the day before, in pretty much the same position. She was in his lap, and

“What are you two doing out here? Isn't she supposed to be in ICU?” I asked, leaning down to treat the man's shoulder.

“She's SUPPOSED to be.” He replied, wincing as his arm was patched up.

“I'm fine.” The woman winced, clutching her ribs.

“No, you aren't.” I replied. “Come on, let's get you two back to the hospital.” After some grumbling and a not so nice threat to take pudding away, Sam and I managed to get them into the ambulance. The other man was dead – we called the Jeffersonian to pick him up par request of the man.

(---------------------------)

“Well, at least he didn't take the pudding.” Booth said happily from his bed, scraping the bottom of yet another plastic container. Brennan rolled her eyes at his childish behavior, watching him eat the rest of his pudding. They each had their own hospital bed and small stash of pudding containers. Deciding it couldn't be bad if Booth was devouring it like so, she reached for her spoon. He heard her whimper, and looked over at her.

“You ok, Bones?” She nodded, her fingers inching towards the spoon on the table next to her bed. Booth was out of bed and handing it to her in an instant. As she popped the top off her pudding, Booth glanced down at his empty dish with an over-exaggerated sigh and pout. Rolling her eyes again, Tempe motioned for him to lay next to her.

“We'll share.” She said, taking a spoonful and attempting to raise it to her mouth. She let out a frustrated sigh when she couldn't raise her arm high enough. Sending a pleading look in Booth's direction, she held out the spoon to him. He took it and raised it to her mouth with his good hand.

Brennan's eyes fluttered closed as she swallowed the chocolate pudding. Booth took a spoonful for himself, and then held out another to Tempe. They ate their way through her 'stock' of puddings, and fell asleep in each other's arms, both of them finally feeling safe.
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:01 am

Posted 29/01/2008 00:07:40 AM by DBAngelfan

nice AU piece Very Happy
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Posted 29/01/2008 01:12:50 AM by saraluvzbonz

It's interesting to have the episode in reverse, sort of.

How about I is for Inspired?
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Posted 29/01/2008 03:22:47 AM by CheeseBK

haha, loved it.. nice how you used the words they really used in the episode for this story!
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:06 am

Posted 29/01/2008 09:10:24 PM by beaglelvr93

WOW! I am truly impressed, guys. For all of you who have stuck with this through my insufferable writer's block, thank you. And the reviews! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I have J written, and will post tomorrow.

Temperance Brennan was, as usual, working. Her partner was out of town for a case – he was due back tomorrow. She had told Angela that she was happy he was gone for a while because it gave her a chance to work in peace, but in truth she felt like something was missing. Booth and her had grown exceedingly close over the last few weeks. The shift in their relationship was quick but pleasant and his sudden absence in her daily routine left Brennan with a deep ache of longing.

Just as she had started to brood moodily and glare at the bones on the table in front of her, her cell phone rang – a welcome distraction. Flipping it open, Brennan turned around to lean against the railing of the platform.

“Brennan.” She answered in monotone.

“Dr. Temperance Brennan?” An unfamiliar voice asked.

“Yes?”

“Hello. I'm Principal Sam at Hillside Elementary. You are listed as a contact for Parker Booth, are you not?”

Brennan stood up straiter at the mention of her partner's son. “Yes. Is he ok? What happened?” She asked, her maternal instincts for the boy kicking in.

The principal chuckled. “Nothing is wrong. His mother never came to pick him up and we couldn't reach his father.” He explained.

“His father is out of town, but I can come get him.” She offered.

“That would be great.”

“I'm on my way.” Hanging up, Brennan stuffed her phone into her pocket and ran to grab her keys.

“Bren! Where are you going?” Angela asked as the anthropologist hurried past her.

“Parker!” She threw over her shoulder. The artist wrinkled her nose in confusion before the name registered.

“Parker Booth?” She yelled at a retreating Brennan. “Bren! I need an explanation!” But she was already out the door. Sighing, Ange turned around. Looking at the platform, she threw her hands up in defeat and said aloud to the lab. “She left her bones! I need an explanation!”

(------------------------)

Tempe pulled up to the school. Getting out of her little silver ports car, she headed into the building. After some quick directions form a friendly passing janitor, she was opening the door to the principals office.

“Dr. Bones!” Shrieked an excited Parker before he launched himself into her arms. Balancing the bot on her hip, Brennan turned to the smiling principal.

“Thank you for coming, Dr. Brennan.” The middle aged man said.

“Anytime.” She replied. Heading back out to her car, she put a bubbly and talkative Parker on the ground and grabbed his hand as they crossed the parking lot.

“And Jimmy, he didn't wanna eat the bug, but Billy told 'im to. And he did, Dr. Bones! He ated the whole think!”

Brennan checked as she buckled the boy into his booster seat. Some how she felt better now that she was with him. Maybe it was because he possessed so much of his father's charm.

“It sounds like you had an exciting day.” She said. “What do you want to do now?”

I donno.” He shrugged. His expression was so much lie his father's when he wanted pie that Brennan couldn't help but to ruffle his sandy-blond hair.

“How about Wong Foo's? Sid can make us sundaes...” She suggested. His enthusiastic 'Yeah!' made her smile. Getting into the drivers seat, she put the top of the convertible down, earning a squeal and a 'Your car is so cool, Dr. Bones!'

(--------------------------)

Sid watched as the unlikely pair entered his restaurant, Parker once again balanced on her hip as Brennan made her way to the bar and sat down on a stool with him in her lap.

“What can I do for you today?” Sid asked.

“Hmmm. What do you think, Park?” Brennan asked, tickling him. He giggled and squirmed in her lap.

“Ice cweam!”

Nodding to Sid, she agreed. “You heard the man. One hot fudge sundae, two spoons please.” Bowing and adopting a deep voice, Sid replied.

“Coming right up, Ma'am and Sir.” He headed to the kitchen for their order as Brennan and Parker chatted about his school.

“What are you learning in science, Parker?”

“We know how to make it rain!” He exclaimed. “You takes a cloud and squeeze it an rain comes out! I saw it on 'The Magic School bus!” He stated proudly.

“Wow. I didn't know that.” Tempe said, and his eyes widened in amazement.

“But I thawt you knew everwything!” The little boy said. Sid returned with their ice cream.

“Here you go, you two.” The bartender said, handing each of them a long sundae spoon. “Enjoy.”

“It has m and m's!” Parker squealed in delight, digging around for a prized chocolate. Tempe mouthed a silent 'Thank you' to Sid before digging in herself.

Half an hour, two full stomaches and a stack of napkins later, the ice cream was gone. Parker and Brennan both said goodbye to Sid and headed back out to her car.

“How about we go back to my apartment and watch some TV?” Brennan suggested. Parker nodded sleepily from the backseat. He was asleep by the time they pulled into her parking space. Opening his door, she picked up the napping Parker and carried him up the stairs, contemplating her mothering instincts.

It just seems so natural to pick him up and to talk to him. I always thought I was no good with kids, but Parker is so easy!

She opened the door to her apartment on handed and went inside, kicking it shut with her foot. Placing the sleeping boy on her couch, she noticed the light on her answering machine blinking.

I'll listen to it later. She thought. I don't want to wake Parker.

Should I try to get in contact with Rebecca? I don't know her number, and Booth is out of town... But he'll be back tomorrow, so I can just keep Park overnight, bring him to school in the morning, and inform Booth of the situation when he shows up at the lab.

Besides, Rebecca is most likely busy if she couldn't pick up Parker. She can always call the school, they'll tell her that he's with me. And it's not like I haven't watched him before.

(----------------------------)

Meanwhile, Seeley Booth was frantic. He had gotten a call from Rebecca explaining that she had had a meeting, and therefore hadn't had time to pick up Parker. But by the time she got to the school, he wasn't waiting out front for her.

Booth had gotten on the next available flight and was currently on his way back from the air port. He had called Brennan to see if she had seen his son, but her cell was off, she didn't answer her work phone, and her home phone went strait to voice mail. Now worried about the whereabouts of his partner as well, Booth dialed Angela.

“Angela Montenegro-Soon-To-Be-Hodgins, how may I help you?”

“Ange, it's me. Have you seen Bones? Parker is missing and Bones isn't picking up her phone.”

“Parker?” Angela asked. “Bren went running out of the lab at three yelling something about Parker.”

“Three...” Booth did some quick calculations. “Park gets out of school at three. Bones is on his emergency contact list. Do you know where they are? She didn't pick up at home.”

“I'd check Sid's. When she watches Park she usually takes him there for ice cream.”

“Thanks a million, Ange. I owe you.”

“Say thank you with gifts!” The artist said cheerfully before he hung up.

(-------------------------------------)

Booth screeched into the parking lot at Wong Foo's. Hopping out of his SUV, he ran inside.

“Sid!” he yelled.

“G-man! What can I get for-”

“Have you seen Parker and Bones?” He cut off.

“Sure. They were in here for ice cream this afternoon. Hold on-” The bartender bent down and shuffled with something behind the bar. A minute later he came up with a picture. Handing it to Booth, he said,

“I think they went back to her plate. They were deep in conversation over Spongebob when they left.”

Booth took the picture and felt his heart melt right onto the floor.

There, on a 4x6 piece of paper, where the two most important people in his world. Parker was in his Bones' lap, ice cream on his nose as they ate from the same bowl. The thing that captivated him was Brennan. She had a happy, care free laugh on her face as she gazed down at his son with a look of pure adoration. In that instant, he knew where he needed to be.

(-------------------------------)

“I spy something blue.” Tempe said, wiggling her eyebrows and scrunching up her face in a way that made Parker laugh.

“A camel!” He exclaimed, pointing to a statue that was sitting on one of Brennan's bookshelves.

“That's right.” She praised. “I spy...” She trailed off when movement out the window caught her eye. “Your daddy.”

“Daddy?! Where?” Walking over to the window, she picked him up so he could see.

“See the black car? That's your daddy's car.” They both watched as Booth quickly strode into the building. A minute later, he knocked on the door. Brennan made her way over to unlock it, Parker still balanced on her hip.

The door opened and Booth stared at them.

This was a sight he wanted to see everyday. His Bones and his son, identical ear to ear grins, both looking like they had the time of their life. He did the only thing he could think of to show her how much it meant to him. He stepped through the door and kissed her hard on the mouth. The sparks, fireworks and hallelujah chorus were all but short by an 'Ewwww, Daddy!' from Parker.

“Hey bud! You miss me?” He asked, taking his son from his partner.

“A lot, daddy. Dr. Bones and I got ice cweam with m and m's!”

“I know, bud. Did you say thank you?”

“Thank you, Dr. Bones!” Parker said loudly, diving back into her arms. “I had alotta fun.”

“Me too, Park.” Brennan grinned.

“Thank you, Bones. You don't know how much-”

She cut Booth off. “It was nothing. He's a sweet, adorable boy.” Booth was grinning so much at the praise for his son that he almost missed her next sentence as she walked back into her apartment.

“Just like his father.”
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:06 am

Posted 30/01/2008 00:28:24 AM by DBAngelfan

awww *squees*
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:08 am

Posted 30/01/2008 05:50:12 AM by ToZiKa

I so loved this lines:

He stepped through the door and kissed her hard on the mouth. The sparks, fireworks and hallelujah chorus were all but short by an 'Ewwww, Daddy!' from Parker.

A very good way to say thank you....he should do that more often.
Can't wait for J!
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:09 am

Posted 30/01/2008 07:30:45 PM by beaglelvr93

J is for Jim and Jail.

As promised, here is 'J'. And please, send in your ideas for 'K'! I'm stumped... I'm thinking of doing something with the obvious 'Kissing', but I need another K word to go with it. And somehow, I don't think the ones I have come up with (koala, klondike and kite) are going to help much. Here is my plea for help!!

Very Happy B

(----------------------------------)

Booth ambled into his office while sipping his coffee. With one hand he sorted through the various notices that were stuck to his little-used computer monitor. One caught his eye – it was an inter-office memo. Picking it up, he skimmed it quickly.

There's something you might want to see down in the holding cells.

Frowning in confusion, he headed back out of his office to the elevator. Why would there be someone down in the holding cells for him? He wasn't currently working a case and couldn't remember any criminals getting away from him recently. Whistling dully, he stepped out of the elevator and walked up to the guard.

“I got a note that you had someone down here for me, Jim.” He said to the guard. Jim nodded, gesturing for Booth to follow.

“Right this way. We picked her up last night.” Booth was still puzzling over who it could possibly be when the cell came into view.

His partner was curled up on the uncomfortable looking cot, covered in mud. He could see the beginnings of a bruise forming on her forehead, and she had numerous scratches and scrapes on her bare arms.

“Bones?” Booth asked uncertainly, not sure if she was awake. He watched her eyes open slowly and she blinked at him in confusion. He felt anger pool in the pit of his stomach when he saw that one of her eyes was blacked.

“Booth? Where am...” She trailed off when she spotted Jim, a murderous look on her face. Booth swore he heard her growl. “You could have been a bit more considerate.” She huffed at him.

“What happened, Bones?”

“Booth, you know you can't talk with detainees until we've-” Jim started.

“What do you mean?! It's my partner, dammit! Why the hell is she in here anyway?” Brennan could tell he was about to punch something so decided to intervene.

“I was walking home and was mugged, and some idiot rookie picked me up and brought me in for assault. Jim here,” She paused to glare, “Thought it would be fun to lock my up on the rookie's stupid insistence.”

“Rookie who?” Booth asked.

“You're not aloud to TALK to her!” Jim said, trying to force Booth away from the cell.

“Fine, fine, I won't talk. Can I sit here?” Booth asked, gesturing to the floor in front of her cell.

“Be my guest. I'm gonna call Cullen and ask him what I should do with her.” Booth flopped down on the floor, leaning his back against the harsh metal bars. Brennan scooted over to sit next to him so that they were back to back, their spines touching.

Tempe saw that Booth was going to stick to his word and keep his mouth shut. Reaching through the bars she grabbed his hand, lacing her fingers through his. He squeezed it slightly, reassuring her and more with the simple touch than any words could.

“Booth!” Came the deep, booming voice of Sam Cullen. “What is this about talking to detain-” He stopped at the sight of Booth and his partner sitting as close as possible with a metal gate between them. “What the hell is going on here?” He was confused as to why half of his best homicide detective team was currently in a holding cell.

“That's what I was trying to figure out before Jim reminded me that I'm not aloud to talk to detainees.” Booth explained as Cullen sighed in annoyance.

“He's new. Dr. Brennan, can you tell me what happened? Who brought you in?”

“I was mugged while walking home. The guy who jumped me was strong... very strong. I fought back, but he managed to get a few hits in.” Brennan gestured to her face with her free hand, the other one still clinging to Booth's.

“I was about to flip him when I was pulled off. The next thing I knew I had my face in the ground, a knee in my back and some idiot was cuffing me. He read me my rights, stuffed me in the back of his SUV and hauled me here. I was unconscious when they brought me in, but when I woke up it was freezing, and I was really thirsty. I asked Jim for a blanket and some water and he told me to shut up and that he wasn't supposed to talk to detainees.” She felt Booth bristling and squeezed his hand to tell him to let her finish.

“I didn't get a look at the rookie's face, but he'll be the security tapes. There also might be cameras of my attack - I was outside Sid's. He just got a parking lot cam installed a month ago.” She finished.

“Sid's?” Cullen asked.

“Wong Foo's.” Booth answered for her. “Can we get out of here now? Bones probably would like a piece of pie, I know I sure would. And some of those cuts might need cleaning.”

“Booth, I'm right here. You don't have to talk in third person.” Brennan said.

“I'm not supposed to talk to you, Bones!” Booth hissed back.

Cullen watched the interaction with amusement. Pulling a key out of his pocket, he unlocked Bren's cell door.

“I'll open up an investigation. We'll figure out who brought you in, Dr. Brennan.” He said before turning to Booth. “You don't look so good, Booth. Why don't you take the rest of the day off?”

Booth's face lit up as he caught on. Letting out a fake cough, he tugged Brennan to his side and put on an innocent face. “I think we'll do that, Sir.” Grinning, he tugged his partner behind him as they headed out to the parking lot and Booth's awaiting SUV.

His coffee remained forgotten on his desk.

“Come on, Bones.” Booth urged, flipping on a couple lights as he made his way into her apartment.

“It's myhouse, Booth.” She grumbled, dropping the paper bag with her belongings onto her hall table. “I'm going to grab a shower, ok? Make yourself at home.” Turning on her heel, she practically ran to the bathroom, desperate to get the muck and grime off her skin.

Booth flopped down on her couch and flipped on the TV. Yes, she had a TV. After much grumbling from him, he had convinced her to go out and buy a nice flat screen with all that saved up book money. Happily settling on a replay of last night's Rangers game, he passed the next half an hour practically not blinking.

Brennan, meanwhile, sighed in relief as the hot water washed away the previous night. She felt herself relax completely. A few minutes of just letting the water run over her scraped and bruised body, she shut off the water. Shaking her head like a dog to rid her hair of excess water, she grabbed her fluffiest towel and headed to her bedroom. Quickly toweling off, she threw on her most comfortable jeans and a cream colored cami. After brushing her hair she pulled it up in a messy bun. Tossing the brush on her bed on her way out of the room, she headed to where she knew Booth would be glued to the TV.

He sensed her presence before she said anything.

“Feeling better?” He asked. Brennan walked over and leaned her forearms on the back of the couch. Booth leaned his head back and grinned at her upside down.

“Much. Do you want to change into something more comfortable? We DO have the day off, after all.” Nodding, Booth got up and headed to her bedroom. Pulling open HIS draw in her dresser, he pulled out a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. He moved to the bathroom to change. A few minutes later he emerged dressed comfortably.

They stood in the middle of her bedroom, staring at each other nervously, unsure of what to do.

“Pie?” He asked and she nodded.

“What have you got for pie, Sid?” Booth asked as they slid onto their usual bar stools. The bartender eyed them up and down, taking in the casual clothes.

“Playing hookie, you two?” He asked with a grin. “And I thought you preffered that 'Diner's' pie over mine.”

Booth shook his head. “You make the best apple of anywhere. Even better than, although I probably shouldn't say this, my mother's.”

“Well, with that high a compliment I'll bring you an extra big slice.” Turing to Brennan, he asked. “Blueberry?”

“Please.”

A minute later the partners were happily chowing down on their respecitve pie slices. Booth finished his first and was eying Brennan's wistfully. She rolled her eyes and nudged him with her arm, silently giving him permission to help her finish hers.

Sid watched their interactions. They seemed closer than ever today – They must have had one of their bickering sessions. Or, knowing them, something more tramatic. At least they don't ever get thrown in jail.
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:10 am

Posted 30/01/2008 11:36:00 PM by DBAngelfan

nice work Very Happy
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:11 am

Posted 31/01/2008 07:22:19 PM by ToZiKa

He has his own 'draw in her dresser'?
Seems to me as if they were a lot closer than we thought.

I loved how they tried to get as close as possible with the bars between them.
And Cullen got the best idea ever....>You don't look so good, Booth. Why don't you take the rest of the day off?<....very good idea.

So let's think about this K....
what about karaoke, karate, knight....that are the only ones I can think about.
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:11 am

Posted 01/02/2008 02:13:28 AM by CheeseBK

ohhhh nice!!! loved it..... poor bren in jail tststs.

oh, my K would be: Knight in shining armour
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:13 am

Posted 01/02/2008 03:46:32 PM by beaglelvr93

That's what is so fun about these shots - there's no defined relationship with BB so I can play around a bit.

He has his own 'draw in her dresser'?
Seems to me as if they were a lot closer than we thought.

Thanks, Cheese and DB as well for reading/reviewing!
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:17 am

Posted 04/02/2008 08:49:29 PM by beaglelvr93

K is for keys and kisses and keepers and kind words and kaleidescope.
K is also for knowledge, kleptomaniac, keepsake, key chain, karaoke, Kindness, Kitten, keeps, keepsake, Kenya, keel, keen, kerosene, karate, kayak, kibble, Kangaroo, Keenan, Kansas, Karate, krackle, kracken, Karaoke, Karma, Know, kryptonite, kerosine, Kumquats, Kids, Kinky, Kitchen, Kenton, kingdom, keyhole, knife, Kelloggs, kiwi, kit-kats and Kappy's.

Thank you to JilianCeleste, 0Infinite0Possibilities0, and Queen Peacock for suggesting 'Key'. Also thank you to Awahili for suggesting 'Keeps'. And to bones.house.love, and noelle1322 for kaleidescope.

L... I really am stumped. All I came up with was llamas. Help!

(--------------------------)

“I mean, how could you not want to tap that great a-”

“Angela! How many times do I have to say it? Booth is just my partner.” Temperance Brennan argued weakly, attempting to inch towards the door of her office so as to escape her interrogating friend.

“No, Bren, I don't want to hear it! I've listened to you two use that line for the last two years. Well no more!” Angela said firmly, pointing an accusing finger at Brennan. Starting to pace, she continued her tirade. “You have to see what he feels for you, Bren. Now stop dancing around-... where are you going?! Come back here, Temperance Brennan! I'm not finished with you!” The artist shrieked at her retreating back.

Brennan zig-zagged through the various scientists that were milling around the lab. Not looking where she was going, she ran smack-dab-bang into someone, knocking the two of them to the ground.

“Nice to see you too, Bones.” Came the voice of the person she just steamrolled. Groaning, Brennan let her head fall back onto the floor as she lay tangled with her partner. “What are you in such a hurry for that you have to run down innocent bystanders?”

“Shut up, Booth. I was trying to get away from-”

“BRENNAN! GET BACK HERE!” Booth froze as well as Angela's voice echoed through the lab. Hauling his partner to her feet, he grabbed her and pulled her into a janitor's closet down the hall.

“Booth! What are you doing?” Brennan asked. She could feel every inch of his body pressed up against her in the small space.

“I have to give you something, and we are both escaping Angela.”

“What do you have to give me?”

“This.” He said, and she heard the slight clink of metal on metal.

“Booth, I can't see anything.” It was after all, pitch black in the closet. Sighing, Booth started her grope around for her hand.

“Booth!”

“What?”

“What are you doing?”

“Where is your hand? I want to give you something.” Reaching up, Brennan placed her hand on his chest.

“Right here.” He grabbed it with one hand and with the other he placed something into her palm.

“What is it?”

“An extra key to my place. In case you ever need to get in.” He explained.

“Why would I need to get into your apartment?” Brennan asked.

“You know. . . in case of emergencies. Just take it, Bones.”

“Ok, then I have something for you.” She reached into her pocket and drew out her key ring. Booth heard some rustling and clinking before he felt her hand slip into his pocket.

“Bones! What?!” He yelped, attempting to jump backwards and away from her wandering fingers.

“It's my extra key.”

“Oh, well, next time HAND it to me.”

“Sorry.” An awkward moment passed as they both listened to the other breathe.

“What do we do now?”

“I don't know-” Booth started, but stopped when he registered heel clicks coming from outside the door. “Angela.” He breathed, pressing himself closer to his partner and whispering right into her ear. “Don't move.”

Brennan nodded slightly, shivering when she felt the stubble from his cheek brush against her ear. They waited with baited breath until the clicking faded away.

“That was close.”

“Yeah. Can you imagine if she caught us? We'd be dead.” Booth said. He moved his head, trying to see something in the darkness. He was startled when he felt his nose brush something.

“What was that?”

“That was my nose.” Brennan replied, her breath hot against his lips.

“Sorry.”

She intended to move her head so that their noses weren't so squished together, but her lips found his instead. Both shocked by the kiss, they didn't move for a few seconds. When Booth tried to pull away, her lips chased his, keeping the contact. Slowly and cautiously he started to kiss her, slow and sweet, soft and caring.

A few minutes of going slow was enough to spark a fire. Soon they were groping wildly, Booth's lips insistent on hers. When Brennan moaned, it brought them both out of the haze they were surrounded by.

“Bones, we can't do this here.” Booth whispered.

“Here?! We can't do this at all!” She whispered back.

“Temperance, calm down. I'm not gonna leave you like Sully. You don't have to be afraid of this.”

“I'm not afraid of it, we're just partners! Do you know how much trouble we'd be in?!”

“Bones.” Booth said firmly, wrapping his arms around her waist and holding her tight against him. “I'm not going anywhere, and there is no way they can split us up anyway. You don't work for the FBI.”

“So you mean this is for keeps?” She asked, her voice timid and scared.

“Yep. Just call me a keeper.”

“Ok, Keeper. Why are we still in this closet?”

"Good question. I'm gonna check and see if the coast is clear. Don't move." Booth said, his hand moving towards the doorknob. He turned it slowly, peaking his head out of the closet. What he saw made him pull his head back in and shut the door with a snap, breathing heavily with his eyes closed.

"What's wrong?" Bren asked, concerned.

"Angela."

"Angela what?"

"Angela is standing outside the door. With your little voice recorder thingy." Brennan's eyes widened.

"She was yelling all sorts of 'kind words' at me before I ran into you." She said sarcastically. "How could she have found us in here?"

"I don't know how she found us, but I know for sure that she's not leaving until we do. How the hell do we explain why we're in a closet? And to make it worse, she's recording this whole thing!" Booth said frantically as Brennan got a thoughtful look on her face.

"I know what to do." Stretching up, she whispered into his ear.

Angela Montenegro was on a mission. She was trying to find Brennan, who had just mysteriously disappeared on her. In a huff she was about to give up and go back to Brennan's office to wait until she came back, when she heard the talking. It was coming from, oddly enough, one of the janitor's closets.

“Bones! What?!” She heard a yelp and a slight crash as if someone had run into a shelf.

“It's my extra key.”

That's Brennan! What is she doing in a closet with Booth? Angela thought, her mind heading way past the gutter. She was over the roof and spilling out the downspout she was so far past it.

“Oh, well, next time HAND it to me.”

“Sorry.” There was a pause.

“What do we do now?”

“I don't know-” Booth stopped talking and Angela stuffed her fist in her mouth too stop herself from laughing and/or squealing. Quickly backing away, she ran to Brennan's office and started digging around in her desk.

“It has to be here somewhere.” She muttered, pushing aside some paper clips in the top draw. “Aha!” Came the excited exclamation as she found what she had been searching for. Racing back to the closet, she clicked on Brennan's little recorder and held it next to the keyhole.

After a few seconds she took it away and backed up about ten feet. Rummaging around in her pockets for a pair of headphones, she plugged them into the recorder and turned the volume all the way up. Now she could hear their whisperings perfectly.

“I'm not afraid of it, we're just partners! Do you know how much trouble we'd be in?!” Brennan! Angela thought. Will you stop over analizing!

“Bones.” She heard Booth say tenderly. “I'm not going anywhere, and there is no way they can split us up anyway. You don't work for the FBI.”

“So you mean this is for keeps?” Brennan's voice was scared, making Angela a little worried. She had been so concentrated on the recording that she almost missed it when Booth poked his head around the door frame. A wicked smile crossed her face. I've got them now.

Sneaking closer, Angela pressed her ear to the door.

“You really want me to do that?” Booth asked.

“Yes! The only way is to act normal!” Brennan argued back.

“Bones. We're walking out of a janitor's closet. There's nothing normal about that.”

“Uggg! Just go.”

“Fine.”

Angela was startled when the door suddenly opened, and as a result she tripped backwards. Her heels skidded on the floor, and a second later she found herself flat on her butt as a certain FBI agent and his partner made a run for it.

“I'll catch up with you eventually!” The artist yelled after them, still sitting in a huff with her arms crossed. After a few minutes of pouting, she was startled to hear footsteps behind her. Turning, she saw her bug man waiting. Allowing him to pull her up off the floor, she wrapped an arm around his waist and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

“What's up, Angie?”

“Oh, the usual. Bren was rescued by Booth, and they both ran off again. Just another day at the office.” Hodgins quirked an eyebrow.

“Then why were you screaming bloody murder at them earlier?”

“They were kind words, Hodgie. Kind words of advice.”

“I'm sure, Ange. Soo...” He said, wiggling his eyebrows. “Did you know that there is a new kaleidescope exhibit? I say we go christen it.”

Leaning up, Angela gave him a quick kiss. “Right behind you.”
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:18 am

Posted 04/02/2008 11:07:34 PM by BGWBscienceteacher

I loved it! Leave it to Ange to catch them no matter what!
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:18 am

Posted 05/02/2008 00:43:50 AM by DBAngelfan

lolol I like it Very Happy

L-light,love,lips,legs,leap,laugh,long,lead,liver,loopy,loud,low,loud...
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:19 am

Posted 05/02/2008 03:23:17 AM by CheeseBK

oh, that was very cute!!!

L:
Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Love, Luck, Lock,...
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:21 am

Posted 05/02/2008 05:27:14 PM by fanofbones

ok all caught up..
H was awesome
I was cute
J was funny

liquid, loins, left-handed, lol, ludite
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:21 am

Posted 06/02/2008 04:53:55 AM by ToZiKa

I had this feeling that Angela would find them....
This story was really awesome and cute.

Mhhhm L: lightning, lemon, lift, lollipop, loss
I'm not sure if these will help though....
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:22 am

Posted 07/02/2008 10:21:41 AM by bones206

Sorry I have'nt posted in a long time, anyways
I LOVE THIS FIC AND I SO CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, for the rest of the letters. L could be for LOVE, LICK, LIKE, LIPS, I'll think of more tonight.
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:23 am

Posted 16/02/2008 09:41:19 PM by beaglelvr93

BUMPING this because it was MIA for a while.
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:23 am

Posted 16/02/2008 11:09:53 PM by beaglelvr93

L is in progress, folks. Don't abandon me here! I'm sorry about the lack of updates!
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next