Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Intoxicated~ B/B, Rated M for future chappies, T now updated 10/10 -- posted by kinseyjo [

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

~Intoxicated~ B/B, Rated M for future chappies, T now updated 10/10 -- posted by kinseyjo [ Empty ~Intoxicated~ B/B, Rated M for future chappies, T now updated 10/10 -- posted by kinseyjo [

Post by squirtandmilo Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:13 pm

Posted 04/10/2007 13:00:32 (04/10/2007 04:00:32 AM)

A/N: You know, I have to say I heart all y’all over here in Bonesland. Your reviews ROCK – I love love LOVE hearing what your favorite line of the story was. Please tell me! Here’s another one!

Disclaimer: Throughout this story, only my overactive imagination will belong to me. If that changes, I PROMISE you’ll know about it. You’ll hear me scream.

--

Never again would Seeley Booth accuse Temperance Brennan of not understanding the concept of getting drunk. He shook his head at the goofy happiness radiating off of her and Angela Montenegro as they stumbled back from their third trip to the bathroom in half an hour. Temperance stopped and leaned on the pool table, holding her stomach in an attempt to control her giggles. When she looked up, her bright blue eyes met his and she shot him a dazzling grin.

“So, whaddya think of my little dive bar?” Jack Hodgins asked (quite literally, considering he owned the joint), dragging Seeley’s attention away from the beautiful anthropologist.

“I love it, man. Reminds me of a place we used to go when I was at Quantico. Strong drinks, good music, and beautiful women,” he grinned, clinking his beer bottle against his buddy’s. He took a deep swallow as the beautiful women in question sidled up to the bar.

“Whatcha doin, boys?” Angela asked, slinging a slender arm around Jack’s neck.

“Just talkin’ about all the hot women here tonight,” Jack answered, earning a grin from his fiancée.

Tempe nodded emphatically. “I am hot. Aren’t you guys? It’s like a sauna in here,” she commented literally. Her brilliant mind switched gears quickly as a very familiar Foreigner song came on the juke box. “Boooooooooth!” she screeched, wrapping her arms around his neck. “It’s our sonnnnnng!” she giggled drunkenly. “Dance with me,” she shouted in the voice of someone who thought she was whispering seductively. He only shook his head at her silliness and grinned, taking the hand she offered and spinning her out.

“Not like that,” she grinned, turning her back to him and wrapping his arms tightly around her waist. “Like this,” she said, grinding her ass against him.

Jesus Christ she was drunk. Even at the drunkest he’d ever seen her, and that time she had a methamphetamine contact high, she’d been nothing like this.

“Uh, Bones,” he began in her ear.

“What?” she asked innocently, reaching up and wrapping her arm around his neck.

“Nothing,” he said. “I forgot,” he finished lamely.

She nodded and told him if it was important she was sure he’d remember eventually.

Oh, it was pretty important all right, but he was just planning to grit his teeth and power through, praying neither of his heads exploded.

A few moments later, the song and the sweet torture of dancing with Temperance ended. “Thanks for the dance, Bones,” He smiled gently, planning his escape to the back of the bar to stick his head in the cooler. But first, unable to resist the temptation of all that beautiful flushed skin, he moved to drop a kiss on her cheek. Apparently disarmed by his sudden movement, she turned her head. And his kiss landed directly on her lips with a wet 'smack.'

Part of him said to pull away, that not only was he not the type of guy to take advantage of a woman, this one was his partner. The other part of him (the latter part that was currently beating the crap out of the former) screamed for him to tangle his fingers in her hair and shove his tongue down her throat. Common sense persevered with a happy medium and he pulled back for a moment, dropping another gentle kiss on her incredibly soft lips. If he didn't get canonized for his incredible display of self-restraint, he was going to be picking a big fight with St. Peter.

“Booth,” she sighed, looking up at him with lust-colored eyes, “do that again,” she whispered.

Well, hell. He also wasn’t the type of guy to make a woman beg.

He cupped the back of her head gently, placing another teasing kiss on her lips. “More,” she groaned. And then she shoved her fingers into his hair, holding his mouth tightly against hers, and he damn near spontaneously combusted on the spot. He managed to think clearly enough to walk her backwards to a dimly lit corner booth. She slid onto the table and hooked her booted feet gently around his calves, the whole time kissing him for all she was worth.

“Where’d Bren and Booth end up?” Angela asked jack, glancing back at the dance floor where they’d come from.

“Oh. My. Uh, Baby…?” Jack interrupted himself, grasping Angela by her upper arms. “You have to promise not to freak out. Because you’re going to want to scream.” Angela’s eyes narrowed in confusion.

“Jack, what the hell are you talking about?” she asked, bouncing from one foot to the other. “I just want to find Bren so I can go pee.”

“Never mind. Just don’t scream,” he requested. He turned Angela around and pointed. “She’s right there.”

“Oh. My. G-“ Jack clapped a hand over Angela’s mouth as the other bar patrons turned and stared at them.

“You promised,” he chuckled, dropping a light kiss on her shoulder.

Tempe knew. Logically, she knew that to an extent, her drunken behavior was a chemical reaction, and she was kissing Booth not because she was intoxicated, but because she wanted to.

Yes. Chemical reaction.

Captain Morgan’s reaction to her blood.

Johnny Walker’s reaction to her blood.

Jose Cuervo’s reaction to her blood.

Was it just her or was all alcohol named after men?

Whatever.Like it matters. You’re making out with Booth. No alcohol called Seeley Booth. Mmmm. Seeley. But there should be. And it should be strong. Like Booth. And warm. Like Booth. And…

She snuck a hand between the buttons on his blue oxford shirt and dragged them over the smooth, warm skin of his abdomen.

Muscle-y. Like Booth.

Yes. “More,” she whimpered. Oh, dear. Did that wanton growl just come out of her? At that point, straight-laced Dr. Temperance Brennan, anthropologist, could have cared less. Mostly because she didn’t seem to be in the room. No, straight-laced Dr. Brennan had been booted -- by free-spirited Tempe Brennan, drunken seductress.

Holy fuck. Seeley tried not to jump back in shock at the feel of Tempe’s hand caressing him through his jeans. He needed to get it reigned in before she tried to take them beyond his control. He only had two problems: number one, she didn’t seem interested in stopping. Number two, he’d wanted this for way too long to be interested in convincing her that they should stop.

Her tongue slid over his easily, like they’d been doing this for years. She pulled back a second and gave him a grin that simultaneously weakened his knees and stiffened his cock. “Seeley.” She sighed and her smile disappeared, being replaced by a look of sheer possession. Her lips crashed to his and he was in Heaven again. God. He was about to get off on making out with a woman in a bar. He hadn’t run into that problem, well, ever. Usually he could at least maintain a shred of control. But the women he’d made out with in bars before sure as hell were not Temperance Brennan.

Somewhere off in the distance, she could hear someone clearing their throat. Like a cat that had a fur ball. She dragged her mouth away from Booth’s to glance to her left to see who the hell was standing there and why they were hacking their displeasure of her kissing the hottest man in the bar.

“Can I borrow her for a quick sec? I’ll bring her right back,” Angela had dragged her halfway to the bathroom by the time she even figured out what was going on.

“Bren. Bren, Bren, Bren. I love you, Sweetie, I do. But what in the hell are you doing?”

Tempe tried her best to smile at Ange, but could see in the bathroom mirror that it looked more like the grin of a crazy woman in the throes of a stroke. “What?” she asked.

“You’re making out with Booth. In a bar. Or did that escape you?”

“Ange, you said I should get drunk! Have a good time! That’s what I’m doing! Was doing! Until you played little miss zoom kill and dragged me in here!”

“Ok, sweetie, first, it’s buzz kill, not zoom kill. Second, when I told you to have fun, this was not exactly what I had in mind!”

“I’m having fun, Ange! You know, Booth is an excellent kisser!” Tempe explained loud enough for her friend and half of Washington to hear.

“I don’t doubt it for a second, Bren, but you’re drunk. I just don’t want you to wake up in the morning with a big minty piece of FB eye candy on your pillow wondering what you did.”

“Ange, it’s not a big deal, okay? Promise. I love you, Angie. Just, you know… freeze out,” Tempe rolled her eyes and walked out the door.

“CHILL, BRENNAN. IT’S CHILL OUT!” Angela shouted after her.

“Ready to go home?” Seeley nearly broke the glass beer bottle in his hand when Tempe walked up behind him and reached around him to rub her hands down his chest. He turned to face her and nodded slowly, glancing between her and Angela trying to figure out why Angela’s face was pinched in concern.

“Well you’re sure as hell not driving,” Angela muttered under her breath.

“Nah, I’ll take her. It’s okay,” Booth volunteered.

Jack did his best (which wasn’t that great) to stifle a grin. He cleared his throat at the death glare he received from his fiancée. “You sure, man? We can take her. Not a big deal.”

“Totally not,” Angela agreed seriously.

“Do you think you all could stop talking about me like I’m not here?”

“Ooookay, Bones, time for bed,” Booth wrapped an arm around her waist, leading her away from the hostile situation.

“Booth,” Angela began as he headed for the door of the small establishment.

Seeley shot her a grin over his shoulder and waved as they headed for Tempe’s little silver sports car.

When they got to the car, Tempe obediently handed over her keys and slid in the passenger seat. “you sure you’re okay to drive?” she asked him, suddenly serious.

“I’m good. I didn’t really drink all that much. Not nearly as much as you did. ‘Course I don’t think half the people in the bar drank as much as you did. Combined,” he teased.

She grinned and shrugged. “I just felt like letting loose you know? Having a good time?” she glanced over at him, licked her lips and grinned.

He couldn’t help but smile back, even though she scared him just a little. “I’ve never really seen this side of you, Bones.”

“You like it?” she grinned as she buckled her seat belt.

“It’s different all right,” he replied. He sucked in a breath when he felt her hand settle itself on his thigh. His upper thigh. He put his own hand over hers and gave her fingers a gentle squeeze.

“Home, James,” she said with a smile, settling back into her seat.

He chuckled and glanced at her. “Did I get one?” she asked, eliciting another laugh from him.

“You did,” he replied, squeezing her hand again. He took his eyes off the road for a second and glanced over at her. Her eyes were closed, a soft smile on her slightly puckered lips. Too bad she wasn’t going to remember any of this in the morning.

“Seeley,” she sighed softly.

“Yeah?” he asked.

Her only response was a soft groan and a barely noticeable shifting in her seat. She was asleep. He drove in silence the twenty minutes to her apartment and swung the car easily into her parking space when he reached their destination.

“Wake up, Princess,” he whispered, reaching across the small car to cup her cheek in the palm of his hand.

“A kiss,” she sighed.

“What?”

“The princess. You’re supposed to wake her with a kiss. Do I have to explain everything to you?” she asked with a soft smile, eyes still closed.

“Oh. Right. Sorry,” he replied softly, dropping a gentle kiss on her lips. Her blue eyes fluttered open and in that moment he knew he’d never seen anything so beautiful in his life as his lady scientist waking, and he probably never would again. He got out of the car and walked around to her door, pulling it open and offering her his hand. “C’mon, Bones,” he coaxed gently.

She took his hand and stepped clumsily out of the car, collapsing against his chest for a moment. “You okay to walk?” he asked with a slight chuckle.

“Mhm,” she answered, trying to stand straight, but failing miserably. “Sorry,” she apologized as she staggered into him.

“Nah. It’s okay, Bones. Princesses were meant to be carried anyway,” he explained, scooping her off the ground with ease. She snuggled into his chest and he bit back a groan. Sainthood. Or ol’ Pete had better be ready for him. He made it the few yards to her building and dug the key out of her purse to get in the front door. He keyed his way in clumsily, managing not to drop the drunken princess in his arms.

By some act of a higher being (likely St. Peter who didn’t want to give Booth any more reasons to pick a fight), they made it to her apartment and he was once again able to key his way inside without any mishaps. He made his way back to where he knew her bedroom to be and tried not to stagger backward as everything that was so Tempe assaulted his senses. He laid her gently in her bed, removing her knee high boots and her belt, covering her with the chenille throw he found at the foot of the bed. “Goodnight, Bones,” he whispered, brushing a hand over her auburn hair.

“Kiss,” she sighed.

“So now I’ve gotta kiss the princess back to sleep?” he asked. She grinned playfully and nodded slowly, her eyes fluttering open and shut. He kissed the soft lips that parted beneath his on a sigh, her tongue trying to coax his in to play. He gave her another gentle kiss, a little deeper this time, and pulled back before she started something he was going to have to finish.

“Baby, Imma rock your world,” she sighed. His pants became instantly too tight and he stifled a groan.

“Bones. Not tonight. You’re drunk. If you remember, we can talk about this tomorrow.”

“I’ll remember,” she sighed sleepily. “And I’ll still wan...” she drifted away and then back again. “I always wanna,” she whispered.

Seeley cleared his throat softly. “We’ll see. If you, uh, tomorrow, if you still, uh, I’ll…”

“What, Seeley?” she asked. “You’ll wha…?” he waited a few seconds in the doorway until he was pretty sure she was fully asleep this time.

He whispered his answer in her general direction, barely able to hear the words himself. “I’ll let you rock my world.”

--

Don’t forget the three R’s: ritin’, readin’, and reviewin’!
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17139
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

~Intoxicated~ B/B, Rated M for future chappies, T now updated 10/10 -- posted by kinseyjo [ Empty Re: ~Intoxicated~ B/B, Rated M for future chappies, T now updated 10/10 -- posted by kinseyjo [

Posted 04/10/2007 13:22:31 (04/10/2007 04:22:31 AM) CheeseBK

I liked it.....
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

~Intoxicated~ B/B, Rated M for future chappies, T now updated 10/10 -- posted by kinseyjo [ Empty Re: ~Intoxicated~ B/B, Rated M for future chappies, T now updated 10/10 -- posted by kinseyjo [

Posted 04/10/2007 16:33:05 (04/10/2007 07:33:05 AM) oxLaceyxo

I love fic's with Bones drunk in them there awsome. Very Happy

oxLaceyxo
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by squirtandmilo Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:14 pm

Posted 04/10/2007 19:06:02 (04/10/2007 10:06:02 AM) gimmeagun

That was so much fun to read Kinseyjo!! I was grinning like an idiot the entire time! My favorite part was when Brennan was comparing Booth to alcohol. That was so funny...especially the muscle-y...that word is the anti sober Brennan. So when she is drunk she always has something hilarious to say. It was so cute how he carried her up to her apartment and tucked her in. I really hope she does remember in the morning. Amazing job! So glad to have you as a write for the ABY b/c everything you write it really good.
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by squirtandmilo Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:14 pm

Posted 04/10/2007 21:07:06 (04/10/2007 12:07:06 AM) miller0259

aww, that was hilarious!!!! you should continue!!! but no pressure, really, lol.
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by squirtandmilo Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:15 pm

Posted 04/10/2007 21:28:08 (04/10/2007 12:28:08 AM) CaRiNeSs

Aww... I hope she remembers...please post more soon!!!
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Posted 04/10/2007 22:51:23 (04/10/2007 01:51:23 PM) BGWGscienceteacher

I can picture several different ways the moring could go:
(1) she doesn't remember anything, and Booth dies because he's so worked up at the thought of having her.
(2) she remembers, and Booth dies because she thinks he took advantage of her. or
(3) she remembers everything, and Booth dies because she rides him until he drops.

Notice a theme developing here?

I can't wait to see how you decide to take this But as always smut is good, and VERY good when its about Bones and Booth. Very Happy
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Posted 05/10/2007 01:46:41 (04/10/2007 04:46:41 PM) magicstar

science dont give her ideas about killing booth off otherwise there will be no more smut. I love this and would love to see some angst and awkwardness befor they really go at it lol. Keep going you're writing is great x x
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by squirtandmilo Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:16 pm

Posted 05/10/2007 05:21:35 (04/10/2007 08:21:35 PM) beaglelvr93

OMG FREAKING FUNNY DRUNK BONES! Well, I wouldn't have to be drunk to be all over THAT man...
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Posted 06/10/2007 04:34:23 (05/10/2007 07:34:23 PM) evoly

GOOD JOB..
Thats a very very good start..
i Need an update...
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Posted 06/10/2007 04:50:19 (05/10/2007 07:50:19 PM) bones206

I'm soooooooooooooo with evoly. UPDATE, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by squirtandmilo Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:17 pm

Posted 06/10/2007 04:57:30 (05/10/2007 07:57:30 PM) Bella Loony

Seriously, that was FUCKING AWESOME!! Haha, drunk Bones is always a good idea!! I want him to rock my world though!! Cannot wait for more, so PLEASE post again very soon!!

DDBL
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Posted 06/10/2007 06:16:07 (05/10/2007 09:16:07 PM) luli27

I loved it!! I read it over at FF and didn't leave a review, I'm sorry to say! But I thought I should take the time and tell you that it's really great adn I hope you post more and soon!! and as much as I like smut, I'm glad they didn't go there while she was sober but I do want to see her rock his world soon!!!
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Posted 10/10/2007 19:26:17 (10/10/2007 10:26:17 AM) otismotis

Great job, I want to see her rock his world and soon, when will you update. Soon, please
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by squirtandmilo Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:18 pm

Posted 11/10/2007 06:44:43 (10/10/2007 09:44:43 PM) Switch

I LOVED it...drunk Brennan is extremely fun...and when they were making out in the bar? hot....better post soon..please...
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Posted 11/10/2007 09:21:43 (11/10/2007 00:21:43 AM) kinseyjo

Ladies of the ABY, I thank you for your sweet reviews! Grand total between here and ff, there were FIFTY-TWO reviews for chapter one. THAT'S AWESOME!! Thank you thank you thank you.
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Posted 11/10/2007 09:27:47 (11/10/2007 00:27:47 AM) kinseyjo

A/N: You guys ROCK. This story has gotten more reviews in one chapter than any of my SVU stuff ever did in one chapter. You’re awesome! By the way, if you know anyone who ISN’T a B/B shipper after Seeley’s little speech last night and Brennan’s “I-want-to-leap-across-this-table-and-eff-you” face, please have them committed. It’s for their own good. On with the smut!

--

Laws were made to keep things in order. There were laws about murder, laws about stealing, even ten basic laws that God had supposedly entrusted Moses to bring down from Mt. Sinai. None of these laws were supposed to be defied. For Temperance Brennan, there were also laws of physics that couldn’t be ignored. She knew that it was physically illegal for the room to be spinning, but she was pretty certain she’d been on tilt-a-whirls that made her less nauseous. She could hear Angela’s voice in her head, reminding her to put one foot on the floor to cease the motion. She slapped her bare foot against the wood floor and licked her parched lips, a result of drunkenly slumbering with one’s mouth agape. Her other foot hit a lump in the tangled bedding and she whipped back the sheet to see what it was. At the foot of the bed, her dark denim jeans lay in a crumpled heap next to the black tank top she’d had on at the bar. Nice to know she still possessed the skill of sleep-stripping. Brennan swept the clothes off the bed with her foot and listened to them hit the floor with a soft ‘plop.’

The room had thankfully stopped moving enough for her to get out of the bed. She stumbled gracelessly to the tall bureau and pulled open the top drawer crammed full of tee shirts. She shrugged into the first one her hand landed on and closed the drawer. Reaching into the next drawer down, she traded her lace thong for a pair of more sensible cotton panties with little pink lip prints all over them. Giving herself a quick once-over in the mirror on the back of the door, Brennan had to laugh. Partially because she looked (and felt) like death warmed over, and partially because of the tee shirt she wore. Angela had found it online and decided that Brennan had to have it, even though she had no personal knowledge of the statement on the front in bold, black print: HAVE SAFE SEX: SLEEP WITH AN FBI AGENT. Brennan shook her head with a laugh. If only Booth could see her now. At the thought of her partner, the previous night’s events came slamming into Brennan’s head with the force of a tidal wave. The bar. The… had she really done that many shots? The… oh boy. Booth. In the corner… yikes. She vaguely recalled him bringing her home. Coffee. She needed coffee. And about half a dozen aspirin.

Padding into the kitchen, she was continuing her analysis and panicking about what had happened the night before when it hit her. Oh, shit. Had she offered to rock Booth’s world? Oh, no. Okay, Tempe. Just calm down. This is not… WAIT! You woke up alone! Booth didn’t stay! Thank God… She wanted to be certain the first time she had sex with Seeley Booth she’d remember it. That they both would. Wait, what? Where the hell did that come from? Are you still DRUNK?!

Between her analyzing and panicking, she completely missed the half-naked FBI agent watching her from her couch until he spoke. “Good morning, Sunshine. Or should I call you Princess?”

Brennan placed a hand over her heart reflexively, even though she knew logically it would do nothing to stop the racing cadence. “Booth. You scared me. And why would you call me Princess?”

“Sorry,” he replied automatically. “Nice shirt,” he ignored her question with a warm smile.

Brennan felt her cheeks flush first, followed by her ears, then her arms, neck, and chest. As she crossed her arms over said chest, she felt the area between her thighs heat as well, but she suspected that had less to do with her embarrassment than her arousal at his sleep-roughened voice. Choosing to ignore his comment, she decided to state the obvious instead. “You slept out here.”

He nodded, waiting for her to say something else.

“Did I… say anything out of the ordinary last night?”

“Such as?” he prompted.

“Okay… now don’t laugh when I ask you,” she requested, and he shook his head.

“Of course I won’t.”

“Did I…” she licked her lips nervously. “I seem to recall…” she sighed. “Booth, did I offer to rock your world last night?”

His face split into a wide grin, and she was faced with the sudden fear that either she was exactly correct, or she had outed herself as a member of the I-want-to-see-Seeley-Booth-naked-club. “I was wondering if you’d remember that,” he said with a smile.

“But you were a perfect gentleman,” she stated matter-of-factly.

“What makes you think that?” he asked, cocking his head the way he did when he was confused.

“Are you denying that you’re a gentleman?” she asked, astonished.

“No! Bones, I… you… I…” now it was his turn to blush wildly. “What do you remember from last night?” he regarded her suspiciously.

“Mmm… I remember Ange calling and dragging me out of my office at about nine, wanting me to meet her and Hodgins at a bar that… did Hodgins buy a bar?”

Seeley nodded. “That he did.”

“Okay. So I got there, and you were there, and you bought me a shot and told me to ‘loosen up, Bones’ and as I recall, I was quite loose.

Seeley bit back a grin at her phrasing, not wanting to get into exactly how loose she’d tried to get. “And then what do you remember?” he prodded gently.

“Dancing with you and making out in the corner?” she asked with an almost timid quality to her voice.

He grinned and nodded. “And then Ange dragged you off to the bathroom for the umpteenth time and I have no idea what happened, but when you came back, you nearly dragged me out the door.”

“I think Ange and I got into a fight,” Brennan offered thoughtfully. “I think we got into a fight over you.”

Seeley tried to turbo down his ego, but the thought of the beautiful anthropologist and her best girlfriend fighting over him was pretty hot.

“I don’t think it was how you’re picturing,” she said with an eye roll.

He cleared his throat as if that would assuage her suspicion. “Well anyway, we came back here, I poured you into bed – clothed more fully than you are right now, I might add – I grabbed a blanket, and crashed on the couch. And I woke up a little bit ago to you beating a path to the coffee maker –and the aspirin I assume – in your sexually explicit tee shirt and your… are those lip prints?” he asked with a crooked grin. His question seemed to draw her attention to the fact that she wasn’t wearing pants and she flushed embarrassedly again.

“Bones, relax,” he stood and she leapt back as if he’d taken a swing at her. “Whoa, Bones, hey. What happened to the seductress from last night?”

“I think my hangover ran her off,” Brennan replied wryly.

“It’s just me, Bones. Relax,” he took another step toward her and she visibly relaxed. “that’s my girl,” he took her gently into his arms and she stiffened slightly again. “It’s a guy hug, Bones. We’ve gone over this.”

She reached around and wrapped her arms around his waist and let her head rest against his bare chest. “You know, Booth, these really aren’t guy hugs,” she mumbled.

“I know, Bones,” he sighed into her auburn curls that smelled suspiciously like a combination of sweat, bar stank, and… her. “But we’re having a moment. Just go with it.” She paused a beat but he could still feel the tension.

“Booth,” she began, pulling back momentarily to look up at him.

“Yeah Bones,” he sighed again, a little exasperated.

“Do you think I could kiss you? I want to do a little experiment.”

Seeley lowered his face to hers and cupped her chin in his hand. “Temperance,” he breathed. “Don’t ever think you have to ask to kiss me.” And with that, he kissed her.

When Booth’s lips hit hers, the first emotion that raced through Brennan’s body was disappointment. A grave dissatisfaction with herself that she’d been too intoxicated the night before to remember how amazing his mouth felt on hers. He kissed her slowly, sliding the fingers of one hand into the tangled mass of unwashed curls on her head, the other grabbing a fistful of her tee shirt at the small of her back and holding on for dear life. She got into the rhythm too, running her hands up and down his back, her fingers bumping along the places where the corduroy couch had left it’s impression on his smooth skin. She slowly dragged her nails along the little ridges, eliciting a shiver from him at the ticklish sensation. He abandoned his grip on her tee shirt to move down to pull her hips closer and groaned at how well she fit against him.

Never one to miss an opportunity, when her partner groaned, Brennan slid her tongue past his teeth into the warmth of his mouth. Swiping quickly and then retreating, she smiled at how fun it was to tease him. “You’re doing that on purpose,” he muttered against her mouth.

“Shh. I’m experimenting,” she teased.

“Jeez. Sorry, Doc. Experiment away,” he responded, still kissing her. He shifted back, dropping onto the couch, Brennan landing awkwardly in his lap, straddling one thigh and nearly biting off his tongue along with her bottom lip.

“What the hell was that?” she asked with a grin, licking at her tender lip.

“I was experimenting,” he mocked.

“This is why I do the experiments and you carry the gun,” she teased.

He laughed appreciatively, but stopped when he saw the smoky glint in her eye.

“Speaking of guns,” she said, cupping her hand around the bulge behind the fly of his jeans. “What’s this?”

“Dr. Brennan. Did you just make a sex joke?”

“Bad?” she asked tentatively.

“Hot,” he replied, drawing her soft lips into another kiss. “That,” he said, tipping his head in the direction of his lap, “is what you do to me, Bones.”

She grinned, quite pleased with herself that she could have such a tremendous effect on him. “Really?” she asked.

He groaned. “And the fact that you don’t even realize it makes it that much sexier.” She rewarded him with another smile and a wet kiss. “Okay. You go get in the shower, and then we’re going to breakfast. I have suddenly worked up quite an appetite.”

“Come with me?” she asked, not knowing where the husky quality in her voice had come from.

“Not unless you feel like taking a cold shower,” he grinned, dropping another kiss on her lips. “And besides. Once I got you all naked and slippery, I wouldn’t be responsible for my actions.”

Her face and core heated at his words. “I’d be okay with that.”

“Later, Bones. I promise. It’s gonna be good, this thing between us. And it’s gonna be explosive. But it’s not going to be when you’re drunk. Or when I’m trying to finesse you without falling and breaking my head open.”

“But when is it going to be?”

He laughed at the slight whine in her voice. “Want me pretty bad, huh?” he asked.

She rolled her eyes and socked him in the chest. “You want it as bad as I do,” she muttered.

He smiled and continued teasing her. “That was a yes.”

“Shut up,” she whined, dropping her head against his chest. He chuckled, and she discovered she loved the feel of the vibration against her cheek. He draped his arms loosely around her waist and stroked his hands up her bare back. He traced a pattern slowly around her rib cage to her breasts and weighed them gently in his hands. She groaned her acceptance and ground her center against his thigh.

“Temperance,” he whispered.

“Yeah,” she groaned.

“Shower. Breakfast. Then whatever you want. Maybe a movie, maybe dinner, maybe we’ll just come back here and I’ll feel you up to your heart’s content.”

She grinned and raised an eyebrow at him. “Promise?”

“Promise.”

--

A/N: sweetjamielee thinks I’m a tease. YOU guys don’t think I’m a tease, do you? Mwahahaha Reviews are like kisses, people. The only bad one is one you didn’t get! I say that because I know I won't get flamed here.
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by squirtandmilo Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:19 pm

Posted 11/10/2007 09:42:36 (11/10/2007 00:42:36 AM) BGWGscienceteacher

Yes, you are a tease. But so long as you deliver after the teasing then you are a good tease. That chapter was great.
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Posted 11/10/2007 10:07:38 (11/10/2007 01:07:38 AM) luli27

Tease? tease you say? I don't know, it's been what? two chapters where they get like so close and then nothing! Do you think that's teasing? Because I . . . DO! God, yes, you're a tease but you write wonderful while you tease. Do you think you could update next chapter like tomorrow morning and have it not be a tease, pretty please???
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Posted 11/10/2007 11:13:40 (11/10/2007 02:13:40 AM) kinseyjo

LOL Luli! i would love to, babe, but i have one of those effin' job dealy-mabobbers! life's a bitch, right?

science, i'm soo glad you like it!
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by squirtandmilo Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:20 pm

Posted 11/10/2007 22:05:36 (11/10/2007 01:05:36 PM) Bella Loony

YOU ARE A COMPLETE TEASE!! That wasn't smutt, that was fluffersmutt!! I want down right dirty SMUTT!! But that was AWESOME!! I tell ya if I was stradled across his lap on the couch, there would be no letting him up for anything!! Wowza, and now I want that t-shirt, I am so searching EBAY!! Woohoo, that's awesome! Great chapter, and I did not realize you were on FF, so I'll review over there later!! Awesome Possum!!

BDWSGBL
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Posted 12/10/2007 16:09:31 (12/10/2007 07:09:31 AM) evoly

sweet, funny and hot......
i love this story..
hope there will be another good chapter....
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Posted 15/10/2007 03:35:58 (14/10/2007 06:35:58 PM) ToZiKa

You're sure as hell a tease.
If you write two chapters like these you are definitely a tease.
Hurry up now, we want another chapter.
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by squirtandmilo Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:21 pm

Posted 15/10/2007 21:16:24 (15/10/2007 12:16:24 AM) CaRiNeSs

lol... "I will feel you up to your hearts content" ....haha...great chapter...glad she didn't fight it! Please post more soon!

--Last edited by CaRiNeSs on 2007-10-16 23:44:38 --
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by squirtandmilo Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:21 pm

Posted 16/10/2007 22:33:25 (16/10/2007 01:33:25 PM) gimmeagun

I love how this is funny and sexy at the same time. And yes...you are a tease. LOL! I need to get that shirt! So funny...

post soon! He still needs to feel her up to her hearts content. Very Happy
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next