Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones on Sky One

5 posters

Go down

Bones on Sky One Empty Bones on Sky One

Post by keerz14 Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:03 am

Okay I just went on the Sky One website there and found out that Bones isn't returning until January Shocked WTF......why so long Sad Anyway I wrote a very pissed of email to Sky One so I was just letting everybody else who watches Sky One know the situation Crying or Very sad
keerz14
keerz14
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 110
Say What You Want : Well I'm 17 in almost a week. In 5th year. Living down south and practically live for my friends&family Smile) Cant wait for the 23rd cos of the Bones premiere and my 17th birthday will make up for the dissapointment of the premiere haha. Definetly gonna get jointed that saturday!! Cant wait....anyway thats it haha.
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Bones on Sky One Empty Re: Bones on Sky One

Post by Fi1975 Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:18 am

keerz14 wrote:Okay I just went on the Sky One website there and found out that Bones isn't returning until January Shocked WTF......why so long Sad Anyway I wrote a very pissed of email to Sky One so I was just letting everybody else who watches Sky One know the situation Crying or Very sad

Really, it's not returning until January? In my monthly Sky magazine which I got yesterday, it said that Bones is returning on Wednesday, 13 October (so not the usual Thursday nights either).

Hmm, let's hope it is next month. I remember earlier this year, when Sky announced on its website when shows were re-starting after the Christmas/early year break, they said that Bones wasn't re-starting until the summer, but it ended up coming back around March time. So, the information posted on the website has been wrong before - hopefully, it's wrong again!

I know, for previous seasons, when people have emailed Sky asking when Bones is returning, they do get a reply from Sky with an answer, so I would imagine they'll reply to you. Let us know!

Fi1975
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Say What You Want : Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by keerz14 Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:00 am

I will Smile hopefully your right and their info is wrong Cool
keerz14
keerz14
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 110
Say What You Want : Well I'm 17 in almost a week. In 5th year. Living down south and practically live for my friends&family Smile) Cant wait for the 23rd cos of the Bones premiere and my 17th birthday will make up for the dissapointment of the premiere haha. Definetly gonna get jointed that saturday!! Cant wait....anyway thats it haha.
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:11 am

keerz14 wrote:I will :) hopefully your right and their info is wrong 8)

Remember, you can always go online to Amazon.com and watch the episode an hour or two after it airs in the US. Not quite the same but that is what I am doing today as I am on vacation and cannot watch it on Fox.

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Say What You Want : Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by duckdb5 Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:50 am

Bones is starting on Sky 1 on wednesday 20 october. Go Bones

duckdb5

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:50 am

Yay for you guys!!!!!
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down