Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any one know if Season 6 will come back in Australia before the end of the year

+3
i_heart_bones
Brain&Heart
spectacularviews
7 posters

Go down

Any one know if Season 6 will come back in Australia before the end of the year Empty Any one know if Season 6 will come back in Australia before the end of the year

Post by spectacularviews Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:05 pm

Sob sob I hope so.

spectacularviews
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Any one know if Season 6 will come back in Australia before the end of the year Empty Re: Any one know if Season 6 will come back in Australia before the end of the year

Post by Brain&Heart Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:48 pm

I think last year it came back in October. but then went off for summer and came back around easter. i think. i might be wrong though.
but either way, i hope it comes back SOON!!!!

of course i'll be watching online but still i love watching it on TV and having the adds on tv for it and annoying all my friends making sure they all watch it!
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Any one know if Season 6 will come back in Australia before the end of the year Empty Re: Any one know if Season 6 will come back in Australia before the end of the year

Post by i_heart_bones Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:56 pm

I don't get why we have Glee, House and other shows fast tracked, but not bones? It's not fair.

Well I guess it doesn't actually bother me that much because I download it and watch it again and again, but I would still watch it on TV if we got it at a decent time!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by adbyadby Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:18 am

This is Oz people we wont get it for a while thats why we need to download it Smile

adbyadby
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by SJB Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:04 am

Haven't heard anything. Probably not until stupid x factor finishes anyway. (not a fan of those types of shows!)
SJB
SJB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:01 pm

i_heart_bones wrote:I don't get why we have Glee, House and other shows fast tracked, but not bones? It's not fair.

Well I guess it doesn't actually bother me that much because I download it and watch it again and again, but I would still watch it on TV if we got it at a decent time!
Agreed. Damn stupid Australian TV.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:04 pm

don't whine
season 5 just started in Germany last week.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down