Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ways to keep B&B apart in S6

+8
puckishbearscubsfan
crzy4bones
MI_Bonesgirl
THX1138
RubyRuby
joybrennan
tinkrella
bugaboo628
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ways to keep B&B apart in S6 Empty Ways to keep B&B apart in S6

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:09 pm

UGH!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Ways to keep B&B apart in S6 Empty Re: Ways to keep B&B apart in S6

Post by tinkrella Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:14 pm

what are they thinking publishing that!! hart could read it!!! nervous lol!

I like their tongue and cheek humor though. My personal favorites are "get max mad at booth again" and "obliviousness" OH and "have one become a psycho killer" lol

I also vote for giving brennan a hot male assistant. whose jealous now boothy boy!? Wink

I'm glad I can find humor in all of this.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:49 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

That was HILARIOUS! I LOVE the shot of Brennan with Wendall! Also noticed Bones didn't make their "must watch" premiere list this week. I know I sound GLEEful, but I'm glad HH gets a chance to see it's not just internet fans that are like WTF and are finding things moving to beyond ridiculous. Hopefully stuff like tbis will help turn this 'ship around.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:54 pm

I vote all of the 11!!!
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:02 pm

Oh please, I had so many better ideas for keeping them apart in Season Six. I mean, what ever happened to Booth coming home, meeting Brennan by the reflecting pool, and saying,

"Bones, I met someone else and they make me very, very happy. His name is Paul."

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:19 pm

THX1138 wrote:Oh please, I had so many better ideas for keeping them apart in Season Six. I mean, what ever happened to Booth coming home, meeting Brennan by the reflecting pool, and saying,

"Bones, I met someone else and they make me very, very happy. His name is Paul."

king RM

They turned it into Brennan with Angela (alternate lifestyles) - come on, you would PAY to see that! Very Happy. I myself still love the Brennan & Roger (the astronaut) story from last night. Laughing
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:26 pm

joybrennan wrote:
THX1138 wrote:Oh please, I had so many better ideas for keeping them apart in Season Six. I mean, what ever happened to Booth coming home, meeting Brennan by the reflecting pool, and saying,

king RM

They turned it into Brennan with Angela (alternate lifestyles) - come on, you would PAY to see that! Very Happy. I myself still love the Brennan & Roger (the astronaut) story from last night. Laughing
You're right, I would pay to see that - but only on Skinemax, otherwise they'd just screw it all up.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:18 pm

OMG hilarious!!
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:43 pm

You know what I think is funny...is how many people complain about how many ways HH thinks up to keep B&B apart, but have you seen the FF boards? Bones fans are WAY worse and come up with even MORE ways of torturing and keeping them apart. LOL!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:12 pm

Booth will discover Brennan is a Washington Redskins fan and Booth is an Eagles fan and Eagles and Redskins fans can never be togeher!

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:15 pm

By the way; HH has already seen that, I saw his tweet today:

HartHanson Rats! I read this [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and now I can't use ANY of these. Woof

kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:41 pm

puckishbearscubsfan wrote:Booth will discover Brennan is a Washington Redskins fan and Booth is an Eagles fan and Eagles and Redskins fans can never be togeher!

ahahaha it's true. booth, as a proud Pennsylvania boy will say "sorry bones. I only kiss Philly/Pittsburgh fans." Razz or worse, booth will find a hidden Atlanta Braves baseball cap in her closet. Razz game over. Wink

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:30 am

@Tinkrella, HaHa, I am from the Philly area, and know DB/Booth is passionate about Philly sports. That would definitely put a damper on any relationship. LOL!!!

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:18 am

Booth is a STEELERS fan...not an Eagles fan...LOL!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:25 am

CRZY, You are so right. I should have said BIG Phillies and Flyers fan. I am also not an Eagles fan.

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:58 am

tinkrella wrote:
puckishbearscubsfan wrote:Booth will discover Brennan is a Washington Redskins fan and Booth is an Eagles fan and Eagles and Redskins fans can never be togeher!

ahahaha it's true. booth, as a proud Pennsylvania boy will say "sorry bones. I only kiss Philly/Pittsburgh fans." Razz or worse, booth will find a hidden Atlanta Braves baseball cap in her closet. Razz game over. Wink
Yeah, except remember Brennan is a Chicagoan from her childhood and she went to Northwestern, so instead of the Skins and Braves it'll be the Bears and Cubs which is way, way worse. I mean, no self respecting man could kiss a Bears/Cubs fan...

king RM

Proud to be a Packers/Cards fan!
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:15 am

Brennan will realize that Pat Fitzgerald the head coach of Northwestern is her one true love and she can't love any other and while the love is hopeless (Fitz is married) she decides to dedicate her life to watching endless loop of video of him as a player and now as a coach.

She will also decide to become a professional square dancer and leave the Jeffersonian.

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:21 am

THX1138 wrote:
tinkrella wrote:

Yeah, except remember Brennan is a Chicagoan from her childhood and she went to Northwestern, so instead of the Skins and Braves it'll be the Bears and Cubs which is way, way worse. I mean, no self respecting man could kiss a Bears/Cubs fan...

king RM

Proud to be a Packers/Cards fan!

Wouldn't it be funny if Brennan revealed herself to be a diehard Cubs and Bears fan?

Or they're finally about to be together and Booth discovers that one of her "bedroom hobbies" is to get busy while wearing a Northwestern football helmet.

One time someone PMed me to ask what I was wearing I answered "A Bears helmet, a Cubs jersey, Bulls sweatpants, Blackhawks socks and big red clown shoes"

Scary thing the guy seemed more interested and even scarier I could put that outfit together (I have all those things including the shoes as I used to be a clown for kids).

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:23 am

I was laughing throughout the list, but the last one just made me crack up at how true it was. Very Happy

HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:48 am

LOL.... #10 (devote an arc to them being together but it's all an extended dream sequence) should have also offered up "Or an extended undercover assignment" as an explanation to keep them apart! Seems to go hand it hand with things they would do to 'put them together for our visual pleasure.... but not REALLY together!' [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

(And sad thing is,... at this point, I'd happily take it! :-)
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:13 am

gordongordonfan wrote:LOL.... #10 (devote an arc to them being together but it's all an extended dream sequence) should have also offered up "Or an extended undercover assignment" as an explanation to keep them apart! Seems to go hand it hand with things they would do to 'put them together for our visual pleasure.... but not REALLY together!' [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

(And sad thing is,... at this point, I'd happily take it! :-)

LOL me too!! If only to see that chemistry again.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:34 am

:-) I know, right?! I'm missin' that chemistry! We've had summer hiatus, but quite a few epi's w/o that chemistry even before that! For me, THAT'S what has to be fixed ASAP! The show dynamic is thrown off with a cooled off/ nearly formal B&B.... bring back the longing! LOL
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:42 am

Brennan feels so guilty that Booth and Hannah broke it off and Booth has been moping even more than last season, so being the BEST FRIEND that she is, she goes after Hannah and demands that she reconcile with Booth.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:37 pm

RubyRuby wrote:#12
Brennan feels so guilty that Booth and Hannah broke it off and Booth has been moping even more than last season, so being the BEST FRIEND that she is, she goes after Hannah and demands that she reconcile with Booth.

Laughing ...which then activates #8(I think it's 8 ) - Brennan tries alternative lifestyles. Hannah informs Brennan she's bisexual and she HAD to leave because while having sex with Booth all she could think about was Brennan...but didn't think Booth was the type to share. Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:44 pm

joybrennan wrote:
RubyRuby wrote:#12

Laughing ...which then activates #8(I think it's 8 ) - Brennan tries alternative lifestyles. Hannah informs Brennan she's bisexual and she HAD to leave because while having sex with Booth all she could think about was Brennan...but didn't think Booth was the type to share. Very Happy
Which activates the King's rule #1, Booth will share as long as it's two girls - Brennan and Hannah works so he'll just go out and buy a California King and the problem's solved.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content