Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative ways season six could be salvaged. :)

+11
crzy4bones
dreamerktm411
Brain&Heart
katharine
jro54
bonesparticulat
THX1138
Beliskner
tinkrella
elyon
joybrennan
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Creative ways season six could be salvaged.  :) Empty Creative ways season six could be salvaged. :)

Post by joybrennan Fri May 28, 2010 5:20 am

Hey y'all, while I've been having a marvelous time reading & writing about what absurd reasons HH & Co will use to keep B&B apart, in affirming the power of positive thinking, and a nod to the movie "Field of Dreams" let's try coming up with things we'd like to see that could save "Bones from complete disaster...or just things you'd like to see. Wink
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Creative ways season six could be salvaged.  :) Empty Re: Creative ways season six could be salvaged. :)

Post by elyon Fri May 28, 2010 5:38 am

Brennan finding enough clarity of mind in Indonesia that she finally wakes up to the fact that guys like Booth don't come down the pike every day and if she doesn't get her act together and go after him she risks losing everything but that ever present table of murdered bones.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Creative ways season six could be salvaged.  :) Empty Re: Creative ways season six could be salvaged. :)

Post by tinkrella Fri May 28, 2010 5:59 am

Finding out that bones and booth had slept together the night before they left and she comes back with a little baby booth. Very Happy True, it could do more harm than good, but it would salvage season six for me! lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri May 28, 2010 7:09 am

tinkrella wrote:Finding out that bones and booth had slept together the night before they left and she comes back with a little baby booth. Very Happy True, it could do more harm than good, but it would salvage season six for me! lol

If HH pulled that stunt, I would actually faint, I think.

Other then that I want B/B to kiss, make out, marry, have babbies, live happily ever after etcetcetc.

I would love to see what happend to Booth's parents in S6, are they deceased or still alive. Booth dealing with his abusive past.

I want B/B to both vocalize ''I'm in love with B/B'' and not just nod to someone else saying they are.

I would want to see Russ or Avalon back for an episode.

An epi with Chef Gordon Gordon Wyatt.

Another episode where B/B have to go undercover.

An episode where both B/B are in harms way at the same time and the team has to find the means to save them, think the diggy way. (MOAR bonding time Razz)
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri May 28, 2010 7:43 am

Okay, fair warning - I'm evil, no really, I'm actually named Robert the Evil, just ask Mereva - still I plan on giving this a shot.

Brennan returns from Indonesia having gained perspective and come to the realization that she does indeed love Booth. Not only that, she's ready to try "them" as a couple. She meets him on the mall near the reflecting pool as they'd promised but Booth isn't alone. There's a woman with him, an attractive leggy blonde. He embraces the stunned Brennan, planting a chaste kiss on her cheek, before introducing Alexa Hollande - a reporter for CNN who was embedded with his unit in Afghanistan. Booth saved her life, not once but multiple times, and eventually the two became an item. Brennan is heartbroken and angry, at herself for rejecting him before they left, at Booth for falling in love with another woman, at life in general.

The partners begin a strained relationship, the UST is back but with it is a whole bunch of regular tension and general hostility. Eventually Brennan realizes that Booth genuinely loves Alexa - it's not that he's stopped loving her, but he's in love with his girlfriend now - and she realizes that he's genuinely happy with her and he's still trying hard to be her Booth, to be there for her. Moved beyond belief at her realization Brennan decided to do her best to accept the woman into her life and she asks the couple over for dinner. Brennan makes an effort to be nice and to her horror she finds herself liking the woman and, more importantly, thanking her for being there when Booth needed someone and Brennan wasn't around. Booth thanks Brennan, crushing her in his arms and kissing her hair in gratitude, Brennan melts into his embrace and her heart breaks a little more knowing what she's lost and seeing the love in his eyes for Alexa.

Weeks pass and, much to Angela's consternation, Brennan becomes more comfortable with Booth and Alexa's relationship, even going out to lunch with the woman to plan a party for Booth (in celebration of an award he's to be given). Brennan herself begins dating, a nice stable relatively handsome man who is exactly the type she used to find attractive, before Booth. It's about then that the partners find themselves dealing with a new serial killer - he's clever, he's careful, he's vicious, and as the case drags on he begins targeting Booth. Seeking to take out Booth the serial killer, named The Engineer by the press, sets a trap but Alexa and Brennan - going to Booth's apartment to setup for the surprise party - are the victims instead.

Booth comes home in time to find Brennan there, bound and gagged, and once she's freed she tells him about Alexa and the Engineer. With cold determination Booth begins hunting the monster who's taken his girlfriend and Brennan, unwilling to leave his side, goes with him. They fail to find her in time, and Alexa's remains wind up on the slab at the Lab. Brennan puts 110% (for the first time she won't argue about how that's not possible) into her examination and pushes everyone else harder too. Booth is so focuses on the case that until Brennan collapses/faints from fatigue he hasn't noticed. Taking her home to her apartment he puts her to bed, but in a moment of weakness and need, for both of them, he accepts the comfort she offers him. The two fall into bed together making love until they both pass out from exhaustion.

The morning after a guilt ridden Booth tried to come to terms with what happened - putting it all behind them as a terrible "mistake". Brennan balks at the idea but, seeing how her insistence that it was anything but a mistake hurts him, tells him instead that it was a natural response given the stress they were under. Booth accepts this but warns Brennan that he doesn't want her to talk about it with anyone, it's their's and he's not proud of it either. Acknowledging his need compartmentalize, Brennan becomes Booth's constant companion, caretaker, and shadow - taking care of him the way he usually took care of her. Together they eventually capture the bastard, with Brennan cornering him and killing him in cold blood so Booth wouldn't have to (his conscious can be clear and his career safe). Brennan is arrested afterwards for shooting an unarmed suspect, but evidence is later recovered by the FBI forensic techs which corroborates Booth's story that the Engineer was armed with a silenced small caliber pistol which he not only brandishes at Brennan, but fired at her. The evidence - bullet fragments, a shell casing, and a spot of gunpowder residue on the back of the Engineer's hand, are enough to get charges against Brennan dropped.

An overzealous AUSA looking to make a name for herself orders an investigation of the entire forensics team of the Jeffersonian but they're cleared of any wrong doing. In the end Booth admits to Brennan that he called in a favor or three and had the evidence planted and the reports modified to ensure that she'd go free - his way of saying thank you for getting Alexa's killer. A stunned Brennan tries to argue with him but stops when he kisses her. The kiss is slow and soft, and over far too soon for her liking. When she tries to kiss him back Booth stops her saying "I can't Bones, not now. Not with Alexa and everything I...I just can't." Booth chokes back the emotion he's feeling and gives her a sad smile. "But rest assured Temperance Brennan, one day soon I'm going to show up on your doorstep and when I do, nothing is gonna stop me from showing you just how much I love you."

We close out the season then with Booth single and grieving, Brennan cautiously hopeful, and both ready to acknowledge their love in season seven.

king RM

Last edited by THX1138 on Fri May 28, 2010 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Fri May 28, 2010 7:48 am

Where do I audition for the part of Alexa?

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri May 28, 2010 7:51 am

elyon wrote:Where do I audition for the part of Alexa?
I'll be doing casting calls myself - just a little pre-screening for Hart and David. Interested parties will need to come prepared with a live chicken, five gallons of chocolate pudding and a quart of peanut oil.

Oh, and do your stretching before hand.

firedevil RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Fri May 28, 2010 7:53 am

Sounds good.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri May 28, 2010 9:59 am

I can't even talk about the alexa thing. nope. not even gonna touch that one. far too scary. Razz for the love of god make sure hart never reads that you understand me? NEVER because that sounds like something he'd do...and we don't want him getting any ideas now do we? affraid

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Fri May 28, 2010 10:41 am

actually, making him read/hear it in public is the best way to ensure it'll never get filmed: copyright/royalties issue!
tinkrella wrote:I can't even talk about the alexa thing. nope. not even gonna touch that one. far too scary. Razz for the love of god make sure hart never reads that you understand me? NEVER because that sounds like something he'd do...and we don't want him getting any ideas now do we? affraid
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-12-10

http://bonesparticulat.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri May 28, 2010 11:06 am

THX1138 wrote:Okay, fair warning - I'm evil, no really, I'm actually named Robert the Evil, just ask Mereva - still I plan on giving this a shot.

Brennan returns from Indonesia having gained perspective and come to the realization that she does indeed love Booth. Not only that, she's ready to try "them" as a couple. She meets him on the mall near the reflecting pool as they'd promised but Booth isn't alone. There's a woman with him, an attractive leggy blonde. He embraces the stunned Brennan, planting a chaste kiss on her cheek, before introducing Alexa Hollande - a reporter for CNN who was embedded with his unit in Afghanistan. Booth saved her life, not once but multiple times, and eventually the two became an item. Brennan is heartbroken and angry, at herself for rejecting him before they left, at Booth for falling in love with another woman, at life in general.

The partners begin a strained relationship, the UST is back but with it is a whole bunch of regular tension and general hostility. Eventually Brennan realizes that Booth genuinely loves Alexa - it's not that he's stopped loving her, but he's in love with his girlfriend now - and she realizes that he's genuinely happy with her and he's still trying hard to be her Booth, to be there for her. Moved beyond belief at her realization Brennan decided to do her best to accept the woman into her life and she asks the couple over for dinner. Brennan makes an effort to be nice and to her horror she finds herself liking the woman and, more importantly, thanking her for being there when Booth needed someone and Brennan wasn't around. Booth thanks Brennan, crushing her in his arms and kissing her hair in gratitude, Brennan melts into his embrace and her heart breaks a little more knowing what she's lost and seeing the love in his eyes for Alexa.

Weeks pass and, much to Angela's consternation, Brennan becomes more comfortable with Booth and Alexa's relationship, even going out to lunch with the woman to plan a party for Booth (in celebration of an award he's to be given). Brennan herself begins dating, a nice stable relatively handsome man who is exactly the type she used to find attractive, before Booth. It's about then that the partners find themselves dealing with a new serial killer - he's clever, he's careful, he's vicious, and as the case drags on he begins targeting Booth. Seeking to take out Booth the serial killer, named The Engineer by the press, sets a trap but Alexa and Brennan - going to Booth's apartment to setup for the surprise party - are the victims instead.

Booth comes home in time to find Brennan there, bound and gagged, and once she's freed she tells him about Alexa and the Engineer. With cold determination Booth begins hunting the monster who's taken his girlfriend and Brennan, unwilling to leave his side, goes with him. They fail to find her in time, and Alexa's remains wind up on the slab at the Lab. Brennan puts 110% (for the first time she won't argue about how that's not possible) into her examination and pushes everyone else harder too. Booth is so focuses on the case that until Brennan collapses/faints from fatigue he hasn't noticed. Taking her home to her apartment he puts her to bed, but in a moment of weakness and need, for both of them, he accepts the comfort she offers him. The two fall into bed together making love until they both pass out from exhaustion.

The morning after a guilt ridden Booth tried to come to terms with what happened - putting it all behind them as a terrible "mistake". Brennan balks at the idea but, seeing how her insistence that it was anything but a mistake hurts him, tells him instead that it was a natural response given the stress they were under. Booth accepts this but warns Brennan that he doesn't want her to talk about it with anyone, it's their's and he's not proud of it either. Acknowledging his need compartmentalize, Brennan becomes Booth's constant companion, caretaker, and shadow - taking care of him the way he usually took care of her. Together they eventually capture the bastard, with Brennan cornering him and killing him in cold blood so Booth wouldn't have to (his conscious can be clear and his career safe). Brennan is arrested afterwards for shooting an unarmed suspect, but evidence is later recovered by the FBI forensic techs which corroborates Booth's story that the Engineer was armed with a silenced small caliber pistol which he not only brandishes at Brennan, but fired at her. The evidence - bullet fragments, a shell casing, and a spot of gunpowder residue on the back of the Engineer's hand, are enough to get charges against Brennan dropped.

An overzealous AUSA looking to make a name for herself orders an investigation of the entire forensics team of the Jeffersonian but they're cleared of any wrong doing. In the end Booth admits to Brennan that he called in a favor or three and had the evidence planted and the reports modified to ensure that she'd go free - his way of saying thank you for getting Alexa's killer. A stunned Brennan tries to argue with him but stops when he kisses her. The kiss is slow and soft, and over far too soon for her liking. When she tries to kiss him back Booth stops her saying "I can't Bones, not now. Not with Alexa and everything I...I just can't." Booth chokes back the emotion he's feeling and gives her a sad smile. "But rest assured Temperance Brennan, one day soon I'm going to show up on your doorstep and when I do, nothing is gonna stop me from showing you just how much I love you."

We close out the season then with Booth single and grieving, Brennan cautiously hopeful, and both ready to acknowledge their love in season seven.

king RM

Actually, I think this IS the plot for season six...that's why we're trying to salvage it. Razz Maybe you should stick with the "keeping them apart" stories. Wouldn't want anyone to think you WORK for HH or worse, that you ARE HH infiltrating the board. The man receives death threats, ya know. Twisted Evil
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri May 28, 2010 11:09 am

I do not want the Alexa thing to happen. But reading out actually makes me think that would NEVER happen... Anything could happen, but Bones isn't a soap opera, so I think were safe from the BB falling in love, getting married, and having babies with other people.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri May 28, 2010 1:04 pm

Ok, this is not totally original. I heard the basic idea on another thread, but for the life of me, can't remember who or where. Here's my salvage:

Booth and Brennan, are both trying to make their way back from where they are to make the appointed date at the reflecting pool. Through a series of flashbacks, we learn that B&B made love before Booth left for boot camp. The episode starts with Booth in the morning getting ready for his day. As he's getting ready to leave he goes into a FLASHBACK:

He was holding Brennan by his door, his bags packed. "Remember, a year to the day you leave, we meet at the reflecting pool by the coffee cart." "Booth, I'm the one with the photographic memory." They kissed, then kissed again. Brennan broke away, "if I don't go now, you'll miss your flight." She turned and walked away...CUT TO: Brennan, on an airplane, leans back in seat and closes her eyes. FLASHBACK: Brennan and Jack, buried in the car, writing a note...she was standing in front of Booth's door the night before Booth was leaving for the army base. She knocked and Booth let her in. The trial had brought up so many memories of being buried alive in the car, and she couldn't bear the thought of Booth dying without knowing the truth - that she loved him. While she didn't head over to see him with the intention of ending up in bed - they, of course, did.

Booth is in the Jeffersonian, checking on a case he'd sent over to them. Angela is doing a facial reconstruction. Booth is bouncy, happy.
Angela laughs at him, "Someone is happy today." "Yep." "Missed her, huh." Booth smiles. FLASHBACK:

Afterwards, she was crying against his chest because she'd actually never "made love" before, just had really great sex. She admits she hadn't quite believed Booth's description of "making love," as much as she liked it. Booth is touched, but sad. He wishes they weren't both going away...maybe she doesn't have to go, now that she isn't running away from their feelings about each other. Brennan is quiet for moment, before saying she still had to go. It's wasn't just to get away from the relationship stuff...it was also a lot of questioning of herself and what she was doing with her life. Did she do this crime-solving thing because she loved it, or did she get involved with it because some part of her mind wanted to get closer to him, and work seemed to be the safest way...admitting to herself the love she had for him had put the rest of her life under a microscope. This thing in Indonesia was amazing. Six years ago she would have been raring to go. Instead, she'd felt excited and torn. Why couldn't she just have told him these things instead of just talked about what she'd been feeling? "I didn't know how. How to say 'I love you' and I may not want to work with you anymore. The work was what brought us together, what if it was all we really had, or all...you really wanted."

"Booth!" Now Angela and Cam are both there. He didn't even HEAR Cam arrive. His eyes meet Angela's "Yeah, I've missed her." Angela and Cam give him a gentle smile. Then Cam gets very business-like. "Angela's got a basic reconstruction of the face." It's a beautiful child's face. They are all shaken by it. Booth sighs, "run it through missing persons, see if there's a match."

CUT TO: Brennan's plane is twenty minutes to touch-down. Brennan looks out the window to the skyline of D.C....FLASHBACK:

Booth was quiet, but pulled her in closer to him, stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head. "Baby...you are more than your work, more that your intellect...I would miss working with you, but if you weren't a part of my life...I don't know how I could handle it. I love you. Brennan looked up at him, and the tears in his eyes. "Why are you crying?" "Because it never occurred to me that you would think I loved what you did, not who you are...love isn't something you have to prove." Brennan smiled, "I don't know about that. I love you, and I know it even more now, because what we did...earlier, I've never felt with anyone else." Their eyes danced together...Booth grinned, "Are you saying I'm the best ever?" Brennan grinned back. "Absolutely." They kissed again...FADE TO WHITE.

Booth is by the reflecting pool. It's late afternoon. He paces, looks at his watch, sits down, stands up again. The coffee cart guy looks at him strangely. "I'm waiting for someone." Booth snaps. The coffee cart guy grins, "tall, pretty lady?" he nods his head and turns around. Brennan is walking towards him and the cart. Booth runs and swoops her up in a big hug. "BONES!" Brennan is laughing as the hug turns into a kiss. They stop and really look at each other, assessing the changes a year apart has made. Their eyes lock, and then at the same time they say, "I've missed you." Booth's phone rings twice, "that's Parker's ring," he says apologetically. He answers the phone, and it's the sound of the gravedigger - or at least SOUNDS like the gravedigger, who's supposed to be in jail. Whoever it is has Parker, he's got 24 hours. Booth hangs up the phone in shock. Brennan immediately sees something is wrong, "Booth, what is it?" Booth, still in shock, stares at her, "Someone has Parker." FADE TO BLACK as the screen flashes "TO BE CONTINUED."

With THAT kind of opening, oh HELL YEAH, I'd be watching.

I love you I love you I love you

Last edited by joybrennan on Sat May 29, 2010 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Fri May 28, 2010 1:21 pm

THX1138 wrote:
elyon wrote:Where do I audition for the part of Alexa?
I'll be doing casting calls myself - just a little pre-screening for Hart and David. Interested parties will need to come prepared with a live chicken, five gallons of chocolate pudding and a quart of peanut oil.

Oh, and do your stretching before hand.

firedevil RM

You are just awful!!!!!!!!! And I mean that in the best way.......

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Fri May 28, 2010 1:27 pm

Superb!!! Thank you I love you I love you I love you

joybrennan wrote:Ok, this is not totally original. I heard the basic idea on another thread, but for the life of me, can't remember who or where. Here's my salvage:

Booth and Brennan, are both trying to make their way back from where they are to make the appointed date at the reflecting pool. Through a series of flashbacks, we learn that B&B made love before Booth left for boot camp. The episode starts with Booth in the morning getting ready for his day. As he's getting ready to leave he goes into a FLASHBACK:

He was holding Brennan by his door, his bags packed. "Remember, a year to the day you leave, we meet at the reflecting pool by the coffee cart." "Booth, I'm the one with the photographic memory." They kissed, then kissed again. Brennan broke away, "if I don't go now, you'll miss your flight." She turned and walked away...CUT TO: Brennan, on an airplane, leans back in seat and closes her eyes. FLASHBACK: Brennan and Jack, buried in the car, writing a note...she was standing in front of Booth's door the night before Booth was leaving for the army base. She knocked and Booth let her in. The trial had brought up so many memories of being buried alive in the car, and she couldn't bear the thought of Booth dying without knowing the truth - that she loved him. While she didn't head over to see him with the intention of ending up in bed - they, of course, did.

Booth is in the Jeffersonian, checking on a case he'd sent over to them. Angela is doing a facial reconstruction. Booth is bouncy, happy.
Angela laughs at him, "Someone is happy today." "Yep." "Missed her, huh." Booth smiles. FLASHBACK:

Afterwards, she was crying against his chest because she'd actually never "made love" before, just had really great sex. She admits she hadn't quite believed Booth's description of "making love," as much as she liked it. Booth is touched, but sad. He wishes they weren't both going away...maybe she doesn't have to go, now that she isn't running away from their feelings about each other. Brennan is quiet for moment, before saying she still had to go. It's wasn't just to get away from the relationship stuff...it was also a lot of questioning of herself and what she was doing with her life. Did she do this crime-solving thing because she loved it, or did she get involved with it because some part of her mind wanted to get closer to him, and work seemed to be the safest way...admitting to herself the love she had for him had put the rest of her life under a microscope. This thing in Indonesia was amazing. Six years ago she would have been raring to go. Instead, she'd felt excited and torn. Why couldn't she just have told him these things instead of just talked about what she'd been feeling? "I didn't know how. How to say 'I love you' and I may not want to work with you anymore. The work was what brought us together, what if it was all we really had, or all...you really wanted."

"Booth!" Now Angela and Cam are both there. He didn't even HEAR Cam arrive. His eyes meet Angela's "Yeah, I've missed her." Angela and Cam give him a gentle smile. Then Cam gets very business-like. "Angela's got a basic reconstruction of the face. It's a beautiful child's face. They are all shaken by it. Booth sighs, "run it through missing persons, see if there's a match."

CUT TO: Brennan's plane is twenty minutes to touch-down. Brennan looks out the window to the skyline of D.C....FLASHBACK:

Booth was quiet, but pulled her in closer to him, stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head. "Baby...you are more than your work, more that your intellect...I would miss working with you, but if you weren't a part of my life...I don't know how I could handle it. I love you. Brennan looked up at him, and the tears in his eyes. "Why are you crying?" "Because it never occurred to me that you would think I loved what you did, not who you are...love isn't something you have to prove." Brennan smiled, "I don't know about that. I love you, and I know it even more now, because what we did...earlier, I've never felt with anyone else." Their eyes danced together...Booth grinned, "Are you saying I'm the best ever?" Brennan grinned back. "Absolutely." They kissed again...FADE TO WHITE.

Booth is by the reflecting pool. It's late afternoon. He paces, looks at his watch, sits down, stands up again. The coffee cart guy looks at him strangely. "I'm waiting for someone." Booth snaps. The coffee cart guy grins, "tall, pretty lady?" he nods his head and turns around. Brennan is walking towards him and the cart. Booth runs and swoops her up in a big hug. "BONES!" Brennan is laughing as the hug turns into a kiss. They stop and really look at each other, assessing the changes a year apart has made. Their eyes lock, and then at the same time they say, "I've missed you." Booth's phone rings twice, "that's Parker's ring," he says apologetically. He answers the phone, and it's the sound of the gravedigger - or at least SOUNDS like the gravedigger, who's supposed to be in jail. Whoever it is has Parker, he's got 24 hours. Booth hangs up the phone in shock. Brennan immediately sees something is wrong, "Booth, what is it?" Booth, still in shock, stares at her, "Someone has Parker." FADE TO BLACK as the screen flashes "TO BE CONTINUED."

bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-12-10

http://bonesparticulat.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Fri May 28, 2010 2:25 pm

THX1138 wrote:Okay, fair warning - I'm evil, no really, I'm actually named Robert the Evil, just ask Mereva - still I plan on giving this a shot.

king RM

you are evil tongue
i think i'll be having nightmares after reading this!
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri May 28, 2010 4:44 pm

joybrennan wrote:Ok, this is not totally original. I heard the basic idea on another thread, but for the life of me, can't remember who or where. Here's my salvage:

"Booth!" Now Angela and Cam are both there. He didn't even HEAR Cam arrive. His eyes meet Angela's "Yeah, I've missed her." Angela and Cam give him a gentle smile. Then Cam gets very business-like. "Angela's got a basic reconstruction of the face. It's a beautiful child's face. They are all shaken by it. Booth sighs, "run it through missing persons, see if there's a match."

Amazing!!!
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat May 29, 2010 4:51 am

jro54 wrote:

"Booth!" Now Angela and Cam are both there. He didn't even HEAR Cam arrive. His eyes meet Angela's "Yeah, I've missed her." Angela and Cam give him a gentle smile. Then Cam gets very business-like. "Angela's got a basic reconstruction of the face." It's a beautiful child's face. They are all shaken by it. Booth sighs, "run it through missing persons, see if there's a match."

Amazing!!!
THANKS! Now if someone could telepathically send the idea to Hart...FIELD OF DREAMS! Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:43 am

tinkrella wrote:Finding out that bones and booth had slept together the night before they left and she comes back with a little baby booth. Very Happy True, it could do more harm than good, but it would salvage season six for me! lol

amen to that!
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:12 am

no way.....having Booth missing part of another child's early life...especially something as special as pregnancy and birth...well, that's just cruel!!!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:30 am

Oh, and nobody has mentioned this yet I don't think.... but besides B&B living happily ever after, season 6 needs better, more creative, more exciting cases, not these crappy no-one-even-cares-who-the-murderer-is ones. I miss seasons 1-3, where they chased after criminals and you actually payed attention to the cases.
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:43 am

dreamerktm411 wrote:Oh, and nobody has mentioned this yet I don't think.... but besides B&B living happily ever after, season 6 needs better, more creative, more exciting cases, not these crappy no-one-even-cares-who-the-murderer-is ones. I miss seasons 1-3, where they chased after criminals and you actually payed attention to the cases.

I never read the spoilers but I just popped in here to make sure all was alright and I have to say dreamer, I 100% agree! More excellent cases!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:13 am

joybrennan wrote:Hey y'all, while I've been having a marvelous time reading & writing about what absurd reasons HH & Co will use to keep B&B apart, in affirming the power of positive thinking, and a nod to the movie "Field of Dreams" let's try coming up with things we'd like to see that could save "Bones from complete disaster...or just things you'd like to see. Wink
Booth working out at the gym and Hodgins joining him and they talk about - oh whatever they want 2Tup Jack, leaves, Brennan is trying to track down Booth because she has a "file for him that is important" - when she finds him ... Hart will have Booth put his shirt back on and Brennan will make a scientific comment on his physique then rip his shirt off and run her nails down his chest. Wink

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:14 am

willgirl wrote:
dreamerktm411 wrote:Oh, and nobody has mentioned this yet I don't think.... but besides B&B living happily ever after, season 6 needs better, more creative, more exciting cases, not these crappy no-one-even-cares-who-the-murderer-is ones. I miss seasons 1-3, where they chased after criminals and you actually payed attention to the cases.

I never read the spoilers but I just popped in here to make sure all was alright and I have to say dreamer, I 100% agree! More excellent cases!
Undercover cases!!!!!!

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:22 am

king RM
I literally had a tear in my eye. I vote King for new BONES writer. 2Tup

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum