Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 6 Premiere Plans

+13
Brain&Heart
bailey
joybrennan
THX1138
geraghtyvl
himbeer29
Sarah9488
puckishbearscubsfan
G
treble21
crzy4bones
SnoopGirl
bugaboo628
17 posters

Go down

Season 6 Premiere Plans Empty Season 6 Premiere Plans

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:20 am

Does anyone have any plans for the season 6 premiere (besides watching it)? Are you turning off the phones? Turning off all lights and locking the doors? Having friends/family over?
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Season 6 Premiere Plans Empty Re: Season 6 Premiere Plans

Post by SnoopGirl Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:32 am

bugaboo628 wrote:Does anyone have any plans for the season 6 premiere (besides watching it)? Are you turning off the phones? Turning off all lights and locking the doors? Having friends/family over?
What I WANT and what will happen are 2 different things [Only admins are allowed to see this image] With an 11 year old son, it don't matter if I barracade myself in the TV room - some how he will bulldoze through it [Only admins are allowed to see this image] I am sitting down in my fave chair to watch with tea and cookies but will also download when it is available and watch again. And of course make a new SIG [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:18 am

I am locking myself in my bedroom....my kids are 15 and 16, they will be engrossed in PS3 and the computer and hubby will probably be asleep in front of the TV downstairs...

BUT..should someone manage to disturb me, I have a DVR Smile I love that if I miss something, I can rewind Smile

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:28 am

I'm working Crying or Very sad but I will be recording and watching as soon as I get home.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by G Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:31 am

I will be eagerly waiting for someone to post a link! Very Happy
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 8770
Say What You Want : Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
Man in Black: You're that smart?
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?
Man in Black: Yes.
Vizzini: Morons.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:14 am

I'm not going to see it when it airs. I have to attend a wake tomorrow night so I'll be DVRing it and watching it later before I watch BBT.

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:51 am

G wrote:I will be eagerly waiting for someone to post a link! Very Happy
me too...
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:05 am

I will record it and watch it after I watch the NBC comedies with my husband... Have to compromise and watch what we both enjoy first! ;-) Then, like Snoop, will likely download it and watch it again.

(On a related note, Thursday's lineup has made my DVR very upset. It only records 2 shows at a time, and you have to be watching one, so now I have no choice but to go online for other shows. Is it just me, or have the networks (over the past couple years) moved *everything* to Thursdays? Remember when Bones was on Tuesdays (I'm pretty sure it was tuesday... maybe wednesday. or probably both, at some time or other)? I liked that. Also, then we'd get to watch it tonight. Hehehe... sorry for the ramble!)
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10638
Say What You Want : Chicks Against Energy Drinks = C.A.E.D ♫♪Because they are bad for you♪♫ (Thanks to Turi!)
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by geraghtyvl Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:05 am

I have my son's Open School Night so I have to DVR it..Sad So is is being totally obsessed by Bones that I want to stay home and watch it?

geraghtyvl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:28 am

Well for me this will be a new experience. Since I'm still recovering from surgery at my folks I'll be watching it with them. That means, of course, no access to my DVR which in turn means my InkSlinger is going to be more of a challenge since, again, no DVR.

So I'm not sure what's going to happen, but I will be watching, and taking notes, and downloading a copy to watch again later, and maybe, just maybe, I'll get my InkSlinger done before midnight. Maybe.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:39 am

THX1138 wrote:Well for me this will be a new experience. Since I'm still recovering from surgery at my folks I'll be watching it with them. That means, of course, no access to my DVR which in turn means my InkSlinger is going to be more of a challenge since, again, no DVR.

So I'm not sure what's going to happen, but I will be watching, and taking notes, and downloading a copy to watch again later, and maybe, just maybe, I'll get my InkSlinger done before midnight. Maybe.

king RM

You could see if they have a "gulp" VCR...
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:09 am

I have eloborate plans to stay late at work tomorrow for a meeting so I can go in late on Friday morning and not have to go to bed before Bones comes on. (I'm old, and I need my 8 hours. Smile)

I'll be ordering pizza and some type of chocolate and watching with my sister and niece. It's gonna be hard acting like this is not something I've been waiting for all summer and discussing with people on the internet, and reading fan fiction about, and know a ton of spoilers about already. I'll have to pretend to be "oooh, wow, who would've thunk that?" since my sister and niece are less rabid fans so to speak. Lol.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:16 am

joybrennan wrote:
THX1138 wrote:Well for me this will be a new experience. Since I'm still recovering from surgery at my folks I'll be watching it with them. That means, of course, no access to my DVR which in turn means my InkSlinger is going to be more of a challenge since, again, no DVR.

king RM

They actually do! It's the tapes I'm not sure about. I mean, who has tapes anymore?

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:29 am

THX1138 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

king RM

They actually do! It's the tapes I'm not sure about. I mean, who has tapes anymore?

king RM
I'm sure they have something erasable stashed away somewhere...
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:39 am

For me it will be mid Friday morning. i have uni inthe morning then i will come home... wait... wait... and wait until a link goes up, then start downloading it, go to work (damn work!!! Evil or Very Mad ) then me and my sister will come home, squee a little, kick our parents out of the lounge room,connect the computer to the tv, squee some more, turn of the lights, shut all the doors, squee a little more and finally watch!!!!

well that's the plan.

If only downloadng didnt take so long i would have time to watch before going to work.
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi31 Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:14 am

My plans are that phones will be off, me, mom and possibly baby brother will be plugged into our show. No disruptions. My Bones rules this house and when its on nothing else happens. The viewing schedule in my house starts with Bones and whatever else comes along after wards.

sammi31
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 171
Say What You Want : BONES RULES
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:52 am

I will be on here downloading it the second it appears on the webs!
Phone off, silent house Smile
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:41 pm

I will be doing what I always do--early dinner, then sitting in the living room, pad on my knee, pen in hand, and ignoring the phone. Then toddling off after Fringe to write my Inkslinger.

king RM
Welcome to my world, O King! Laughing

queen

of course, I can't download it...so you still have the lead there!
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:56 pm

i_heart_bones wrote:I will be on here downloading it the second it appears on the webs!
It'll be Friday... aren't you at uni? Seminar?

Some friends and i are going to download it, hire a room in the library at uni and watch it on a big screen there!

Welcome to join us India!
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:17 pm

future_anthro wrote:
i_heart_bones wrote:I will be on here downloading it the second it appears on the webs!

Some friends and i are going to download it, hire a room in the library at uni and watch it on a big screen there!

Haha, now that is a plan!!!! lol.
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:30 pm

Brain&Heart wrote:
future_anthro wrote:

It was... until the library ended up being full Sad Now we are thinking a friends place! I vote with vodka and snacks.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by G Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:34 am

future_anthro wrote:
Brain&Heart wrote:
future_anthro wrote:

It was... until the library ended up being full Sad Now we are thinking a friends place! I vote with vodka and snacks.
Can I come too? Laughing
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 8770
Say What You Want : Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
Man in Black: You're that smart?
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?
Man in Black: Yes.
Vizzini: Morons.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down