Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoilers from Watch with Kristen

Go down

Spoilers from Watch with Kristen Empty Spoilers from Watch with Kristen

Post by kiki Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:51 am

Posted 13/11/2007 18:20:48 (13/11/2007 07:20:48 PM) by willgirl

Tanya in Orlando, Florida: I need some Bones scoop... Is it really moving to Friday?

Yep, sorry. As for scoop, you know that crazy stalker we told you about last week? She is exactly what she seems to be, i.e. crazy and a stalker. Look for a cliffhanger involving her.

Allison in Austin, Texas:I thought Stephen Fry was going to be in more episodes of Bones. But now you say "Sweets" has been made a permanent castmember—what gives? I have to admit I prefer the Brit.

As I understand it, Stephen Fry is so important to the United Kingdom that the Home Office refused to authorize a travel visa for him. The hope was to prevent his permanent defection to sunny Southern California and/or Hugh Laurie's loving arms. Kidding, but basically, Stephen Fry is incredibly important and busy over in the U.K., and it just couldn't be worked out to have him on board Bones this season. Sweets is fun, though, and there's still room for Gordon-Gordon to return at some point in the future.

Tama in Ashland, Oregon: Anything on Bones?

As you may have heard, John Francis Daley is joining the cast permanently, and by midseason he'll be fully in the mix, assisting in suspect interrogations and working up psych profiles. This turns out to be especially useful when Booth gets himself an admirer/stalker. Wonder what Brennan will have to say about that? I'm also hearing producers are planning an American Idol-themed episode. In fact, they're currently searching for former Idol finalists who are interested in guesting on the show!
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2352
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down