Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Press Release S6E03 "The Maggots in the Meathead"

+6
MI_Bonesgirl
jro54
treble21
elyon
HermioneGirl101
bugaboo628
10 posters

Go down

Press Release S6E03 "The Maggots in the Meathead" Empty Press Release S6E03 "The Maggots in the Meathead"

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:51 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

A SITUATION LEADS BOOTH AND BRENNAN TO THE JERSEY SHORE ON AN ALL-NEW "BONES" THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7, ON FOX

Antonio Sabato Jr. and Katheryn Winnick Guest-Star

When Booth and Brennan are called to investigate decomposed remains found at the Jersey Shore, the team IDs the victim as Richie "The V" Genaro, a 23-year-old who partied the night before at a popular nightclub. Booth and Brennan question Genaro's peers and the club bouncer (guest star Sabato Jr.), and Brennan surprisingly proves her pop culture savvy and anthropological expertise after watching what she believes to be a documentary on the inhabitants of the Jersey Shore, but was in actuality a reality show set there. Meanwhile, at the lab, the team grows fond of Booth's girlfriend, Hannah (guest star Winnick), and Angela tries to keep her pregnancy a secret in the all-new "The Maggots in the Meathead" episode of BONES airing Thursday, Oct. 7 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-603) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Joel David Moore as Colin Fisher; Katheryn Winnick as Hannah Burley; Anthony Pumilio as Richie "The V" Genaro; Lisa LoCicero as Janine Genaro; Joey Russo as Frankie Costello; Jonathan Kowalsky as Peppy Dio; Billy Britt Jr. as Clinton; Gina La Liana as Josephine; Antonio Sabato Jr. as Terror; Liana Mendoza as Marie Galasso; Jack Donner as Crusty

bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Press Release S6E03 "The Maggots in the Meathead" Empty Re: Press Release S6E03 "The Maggots in the Meathead"

Post by HermioneGirl101 Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:57 am

Wait wait wait... the team actually grows fond of Hannah? Sad
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Press Release S6E03 "The Maggots in the Meathead" Empty Re: Press Release S6E03 "The Maggots in the Meathead"

Post by elyon Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:58 am

You forgot, we're supposed to love her. How can we possibly do that if the rest of the team doesn't. Aw, group hug. How sappy can they get!?

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:59 am

Oh the jersey shore episode, how I loathe you already. even if I do love Antonio Sabato Jr. I just cannot get on board with this episode... it seems gimmicky.

On the plus side (there is a tiny tiny one) we get Fisher, and his super depressed acerbic comments.

Last edited by treble21 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:00 am

I was holding out hope that the idea of us loving her was just going to turn out to be a sick joke...
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:02 am

HermioneGirl101 wrote:I was holding out hope that the idea of us loving her was just going to turn out to be a sick joke...

They like to play us sometimes, but not about that. On the plus side you don't have to like her and are fully able to hate her, even if no one on the show actually does.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:02 am

I'm soooo not watching this episode. No Booth/Hannah sex, Jersy shore, or squints getting chummy with Hannah fo me.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:03 am

HermioneGirl101 wrote:Wait wait wait... the team actually grows fond of Hannah? Sad
yeah this is the episode we get "glistening and grinning like thieves" and the girl party puke
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:05 am

treble21 wrote:
HermioneGirl101 wrote:I was holding out hope that the idea of us loving her was just going to turn out to be a sick joke...

They like to play us sometimes, but not about that. On the plus side you don't have to like her and are fully able to hate her, even if no one on the show actually does.

That's the whole point of Hannah is. She's the perfect woman for Booth, but B&B belong together...and you don't have to like her, if no one on the show does.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:08 am

YUCK!!!!! puke
elyon wrote:You forgot, we're supposed to love her. How can we possibly do that if the rest of the team doesn't. Aw, group hug. How sappy can they get!?
[Only admins are allowed to see this image] (Way too positive smiley but still a group hug one.)
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:41 am

I know what's going to happen...They are going to make Hannah look like the perfect woman. She's so nice and sweet...and she's open with her emotions. She's everything that Booth would ever want. It's going to be almost like you want to ship Booth/Hannah. puke...because she's so perfect and they have such a good, solid relationship...and I wouldn't be surprised if there is an engagment or have a pregnancy scare for Booth/Hannah. Now, before you attack me-I wrote "engagment", not a marriage. Engagments can be broken. Maybe that will be the catalyst for when Booth "torpedoes" the relationship. Yep, they are going to tortue the Sh**t out of his.

I really feel like throwing coleslaw at Hart right now. Twisted Evil

Last edited by jro54 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:45 am

Nope, I do not forsee an engagement or pregnancy scare ( they have Hodgela going through similar things right now, it'd be like 2 of the same storylines going on at once) Are they going to try and make us like Hannah? Yes. The job is to make her likeable, think about it, If she was an evil crazy chick, Booth would see through her in a second, he can read people really well, ( well everyone except Brennan) However I think I can safely say that B/B shippers are in no danger of jumping off that ship and onto the S.S Borely. So no worries there.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:01 am

treble21 wrote:Nope, I do not forsee an engagement or pregnancy scare ( they have Hodgela going through similar things right now, it'd be like 2 of the same storylines going on at once) Are they going to try and make us like Hannah? Yes. The job is to make her likeable, think about it, If she was an evil crazy chick, Booth would see through her in a second, he can read people really well, ( well everyone except Brennan) However I think I can safely say that B/B shippers are in no danger of jumping off that ship and onto the S.S Borely. So no worries there.

I didn't say that shippers were going to jump off the B&B ship...because almost everyone on here is a B&B shipper/anti-Hannah. I just mean it's going to seem like that maybe Booth/Hannah should just get married, have 2.5 kids and white picket fence...because she's so perfect for him and they have such a good, solid relationship, whether we like it or not...But I know that they have to make Hannah likeable because that's the whole point of the storyline. She's perfect for Booth, but he belongs with Brennan. If she was a crazy, pyscho chick, than what would be the point?

...but at least the Bones god himself confirmed that B&B belong together. I love you (but I'm not sure if I can trust him again Suspect)
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:36 am

Hmmm ... you're all overlooking something important here.

While the team is "growing fond of Hannah" Booth is in New Jersey with Brennan. That part of the episode I can get behind. Lol.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:51 am

I started to write something scathing, then I remembered SMILEY THERAPY:

Don't be sad, don't be blue, there is other stuff to do!
TEN THINGS TO DO WHILE THIS EPISODE AIRS

joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:57 am

joybrennan wrote:

[/center]

Hey, could you come to my house and do these two while it's on? Wink
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:28 pm

doesn't that "the team is growing fond of hannah" contradict a most recent spoiler that says "the team is slow at warming up to her?" jesus where did I read that? I read it yesterday. i think it was ausiello but could be wrong. Maybe it was TV guide.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down